Horror Dates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iDenise OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

Wakefield

Share your stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agatoXXXMan 4 weeks ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

Many years ago, my best friend had a gf, who asked if he had a friend she could fix her friend up with. I really drew the short straw, as she was a oddball, to put it as nicely as I can. We went to a local bar for a drink. She wouldn't make eye contact, and if she "spoke to me", it was by getting the mates' gf to ask me things. About an hour into the date, she whispered to the other girl, and they disappeared to the ladies. Shortly after they returned, my mate and I noticed this strange, unpleasant smell. It turned out she was having her period, and when she went to the loo, had changed her sanitary towel, and put the used one in her shoulder bag.

Other customers started noticing, and soon, a staff member came over and asked us to leave. When the rest of us found out the cause, we decided to call it a night. I never saw her again, and I never made up the numbers ever again.

By *agatoXXXMan 4 weeks ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

I'm sorry, I seem to have killed your thread.

By *avidbanksMan 4 weeks ago

leeds

Had some what to play hide and seek in a flat

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 4 weeks ago

Cotswolds

"I'm sorry, I seem to have killed your thread."

Well it is quite epic

I was newly on the online dating scene chatted to this guy for a while he sounded great, swapped pictures.

He turned up ... a foot smaller than he's claimed and about 25 years older than his photos. One drink I made my exit.

Next date with a new person. Again chatted for a while then whe met he did look like his pics, had a drink and a snog all going well .... invited me back to his flat .... and that's where it started to gp downhill

His flat was a grotty one roomed bed sit amd turns out he was a prepper... showed me his stockpile and thought he was in there with me ..... I made a very swift polite exit .... saying I'd see him again after the zombie apocalypse

» Add a new message to this topic