FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Secret meet ups

Secret meet ups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardleeds OP   Man 3 weeks ago

leeds

So just wondering as anyone had a secret meet up with someone they swung with. Like two couples swap partners then they have a secret meet without the other half knowing. I'm guessing it must happen..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

According to some forum threads it does happen. It causes a lot of heartache and hurt

By *herry delightWoman 3 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

One of the main reasons I stopped playing with couples was the hubby trying to get a secret meet and not understanding why I would say NO.

leeds

Anymore views

By *lik and PaulCouple 3 weeks ago

Flagrante

As swingers there's no need for any secrets.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

It happens. Those are people I prefer not to get involved with

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 3 weeks ago

Next Door

It happen lots. Can and does ruin relationships/people.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Anymore views"

What's your view?

leeds

My view, well I think it must be very tempting for a number of reasons. And from the pms I'm getting it happend more than people think.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My view, well I think it must be very tempting for a number of reasons. And from the pms I'm getting it happend more than people think. "

I'm under no illusions as to how often it happen.

I can only think of one reason why people would want to meet secretly if they don't need to

By *lik and PaulCouple 3 weeks ago

Flagrante

"My view, well I think it must be very tempting for a number of reasons. And from the pms I'm getting it happend more than people think.

I'm under no illusions as to how often it happen.

I can only think of one reason why people would want to meet secretly if they don't need to"

They're c**ts?

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 3 weeks ago

wonderland.

"So just wondering as anyone had a secret meet up with someone they swung with. Like two couples swap partners then they have a secret meet without the other half knowing. I'm guessing it must happen.."
it happens. I had it happen to me with a former partner...

Cali

By *ikesEmBigMan 3 weeks ago

Herts

"So just wondering as anyone had a secret meet up with someone they swung with. Like two couples swap partners then they have a secret meet without the other half knowing. I'm guessing it must happen.."

By *edVelvet XWoman 3 weeks ago

Here and there

The whole point of swinging as a couple is you can be open and honest about enjoying sex with others.

If swinging isn’t enough for someone then nothing and nobody ever will.

I cannot understand why anyone would feel the need to cheat in this lifestyle. Sadly quite a few do.

By *wistedTooCouple 3 weeks ago

Frimley

Fuck that. We are open and honest about every meet and solo meets wise we are always excited for each other to have fun. Why would someone secretly do it? That’s awful.

By *aughtyMarried1967Man 3 weeks ago

Wigston

"As swingers there's no need for any secrets."
. Very wise words

By *owestoft ManMan 3 weeks ago

Lowestoft

I agree with most here, if in the Swinging Lifestyle with your partner then why have secret meets unless you aren't happy with that partner and wanting to move on. But then it's better to just come clean and break up.

On the other hand if partnered and the other doesn't want to be in a swinging lifestyle then secret meets is the way to go. Spoken to many people on this subject and it's very very possible, even normal, for one partner to be highly sexed and the other not And lol for them to be happy in their vanilla relationship but sexually need more. The problem though, is when the secret meets become a relationship and that is the beginning of disaster and hurt.

During the Ex wife and I swinging, we met with many married / partnered people and as far as we knew and some we still know, are continuing in a good strong relationship with their partners. It always made us laugh at those who say they would never meet with partnered singles as its wrong lol.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 3 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"The whole point of swinging as a couple is you can be open and honest about enjoying sex with others.

If swinging isn’t enough for someone then nothing and nobody ever will.

I cannot understand why anyone would feel the need to cheat in this lifestyle. Sadly quite a few do."

Agree totally with your take on this. If you are a cpl in the swinging lifestyle and you cheat then you will always cheat as one person is not and never will be enough for them. I think they are scum myself.

Mr

By *achig11Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester

Paid the price

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 3 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"I agree with most here, if in the Swinging Lifestyle with your partner then why have secret meets unless you aren't happy with that partner and wanting to move on. But then it's better to just come clean and break up.

On the other hand if partnered and the other doesn't want to be in a swinging lifestyle then secret meets is the way to go. Spoken to many people on this subject and it's very very possible, even normal, for one partner to be highly sexed and the other not And lol for them to be happy in their vanilla relationship but sexually need more. The problem though, is when the secret meets become a relationship and that is the beginning of disaster and hurt.

During the Ex wife and I swinging, we met with many married / partnered people and as far as we knew and some we still know, are continuing in a good strong relationship with their partners. It always made us laugh at those who say they would never meet with partnered singles as its wrong lol."

Why does it make you laugh. We would never meet married lady or single guy ever.

By *owestoft ManMan 3 weeks ago

Lowestoft

"Why does it make you laugh. We would never meet married lady or single guy ever."

So your choice is only other couples. Nothing wrong with that at all, each to their own swinging lifestyle. The laughing is about those couples or singles that state they will only meet singles if they are not partnered.

By *hipdaleCouple 3 weeks ago

Greenhithe

And this is where it all goes seriously wrong , you need trust if your going to meet someone secretly then trust is out the window as you will always get found out as my ex did

» Add a new message to this topic