FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any hotwifes want Dubai

Any hotwifes want Dubai

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ansa878 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

glasgow

I’m going holiday Dubai any guys, couples uo for sending wife for a week I will pay all and send pics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oan of DArcCouple 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’m going holiday Dubai any guys, couples uo for sending wife for a week I will pay all and send pics "

--------------------

That'll make a different TripAdvisor review

By *rish In DubaiMan 10 weeks ago

Carlow

"I’m going holiday Dubai any guys, couples uo for sending wife for a week I will pay all and send pics "

Hahhaha this is hilarious.

By *lik and PaulCouple 10 weeks ago

Flagrante

Technically it's illegal for unmarried couples to stay in the same room during a holiday in Dubai but who knows, you might get away with it.

By * and T xCouple 10 weeks ago

Cannock

Yes, mysterious person with no photos or meeting verification, this is exactly what I have been looking for!

I've always wanted to send my partner away to a foreign country known to not treat women as equals with a complete stranger. I'm sure she will feel safe and fully agree with me that this is a great idea and absolutely nothing can go wrong....

Glasgow

"I’m going holiday Dubai any guys, couples uo for sending wife for a week I will pay all and send pics

Yes, mysterious person with no photos or meeting verification, this is exactly what I have been looking for!

I've always wanted to send my partner away to a foreign country known to not treat women as equals with a complete stranger. I'm sure she will feel safe and fully agree with me that this is a great idea and absolutely nothing can go wrong...."

-------------------------

To be fair he does say he'll send pics back...hopefully not of the unwilling hostage variety

By * and T xCouple 10 weeks ago

Cannock

"I’m going holiday Dubai any guys, couples uo for sending wife for a week I will pay all and send pics

I've always wanted to send my partner away to a foreign country known to not treat women as equals with a complete stranger. I'm sure she will feel safe and fully agree with me that this is a great idea and absolutely nothing can go wrong....

To be fair he does say he'll send pics back...hopefully not of the unwilling hostage variety "

It's all part of OP's cunning plan! In photos you can't blink twice for help!

By *ink vixenCouple 10 weeks ago

Medway

I too am a white sl*ve trader but I lack imagination so please just send your girlfriend with a valid passport.

By *ssex_tomMan 10 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Tom will put in a counter offer to this. He will offer a rent free weekend in his caravan in Clacton with just a small donation to the gas and electric meter needed. Free shower facilities a short walk away....

By *exylovingcoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

Uxbridge

I can not understand why you have not dozens of takers. Such a mystery.

Glasgow

To be fair he does say he'll send pics back...hopefully not of the unwilling hostage variety

It's all part of OP's cunning plan! In photos you can't blink twice for help!"

-------------------

By *owestoft ManMan 10 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Yes for certain lol No idea where she is now but if you find her tell her I'm happy for her to go with you

By *iredhandMan 10 weeks ago

Manchester

How many camels do you think you can get in exchange for her OP?

By *rish In DubaiMan 10 weeks ago

Carlow

"Technically it's illegal for unmarried couples to stay in the same room during a holiday in Dubai but who knows, you might get away with it."

No it's not.

By *ithintemptationsCouple 10 weeks ago

plymouth

are receipts available for tax purposes? and a new tea-towel for our heads?

By *edDevil5Man 10 weeks ago

Northampton

Prob to trade in for a camel

By *e la swingMan 10 weeks ago

Leeds

Don't treat women as equals??? Think you got the wrong country! Lol

By *ojo2joWoman 10 weeks ago

Penclawdd

"Tom will put in a counter offer to this. He will offer a rent free weekend in his caravan in Clacton with just a small donation to the gas and electric meter needed. Free shower facilities a short walk away...."

This is actually quite an attractive offer

By *lik and PaulCouple 10 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Technically it's illegal for unmarried couples to stay in the same room during a holiday in Dubai but who knows, you might get away with it.

No it's not."

It was when we were there last year, unless it's recently changed.

By *e la swingMan 10 weeks ago

Leeds

Can stay in rooms unmarried

By *hogun300Man 10 weeks ago

Dundee

If only women had a choice of how to lead their lives. Clearly a fantasist post, as surely can't be so naieve to think anybody/couple would agree to this. Who wouldn't love to put themselves in danger with a complete unknown random. Red flags are waving

By *londebiguyMan 10 weeks ago

Southport

I can offer a small boat on the Leeds Liverpool canal for a Tuesdsy and Wednesdsy if anyone's husband is under their feet.

Must bring their own bleach and toilet rolls.

By *ssex_tomMan 10 weeks ago

Chelmsford

If the OP is bi then Tom would consider a Dubai trip. Tom does not display all of his verifications but it is often said that he could suck a golf ball down a hose pipe..

Hang on.. is that legal in Dubai?

By *amish SMan 10 weeks ago

Eastleigh

She'll ring you often - from a fraud camp in myanmar.

By *BCinDubaiMan 3 weeks ago

Dubai / Cardiff

"Technically it's illegal for unmarried couples to stay in the same room during a holiday in Dubai but who knows, you might get away with it."

This changed back in 2020/2021

By *exxyyDy11Man 3 weeks ago

North West

"Technically it's illegal for unmarried couples to stay in the same room during a holiday in Dubai but who knows, you might get away with it.

This changed back in 2020/2021"

True but still playing a dangerous game though. Islamic countries are a no no when doing this stuff to me.

By *unseekers24Couple 3 weeks ago

stockport

[Removed by poster at 14/05/24 20:20:24]

By *eally_RosieWoman 3 weeks ago

Local to Scunthorpe

I’d love to do this but I’m busy… a Nigerian prince is coming to meet me soon and share his fortune… and all I had to do was send £50,000 to cover his costs for getting here… should be any day now

By *lthomasMan 3 weeks ago

Wolves

"I’d love to do this but I’m busy… a Nigerian prince is coming to meet me soon and share his fortune… and all I had to do was send £50,000 to cover his costs for getting here… should be any day now "
you’re being ripped off! I only had to send £10,000.

By *markassem71Man 3 weeks ago

London

There is hotwifes in dubai majority they are on twitter

By *aprica2Couple 3 weeks ago

Chertsey

What am is bestest whay to ged to da hairopalne to dooobye am holiday go I yonder send camels

» Add a new message to this topic