FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Posting a meet

Posting a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get the chance ot travel with my job, so if I was to post a "meet" in say Nottingham for a particular day or Newcastle would that show up in people from that area's rahter than my current postcode if that makes sense to anyone??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Couple of days before we travel we change our poscode to the hotel were staying at get more hits that way hope this helps

"Couple of days before we travel we change our poscode to the hotel were staying at get more hits that way hope this helps"

It does thankyou but I didn't want to go down that route but what your saying makes sense.

blackpool

It will still show up in meets but will be like north west middlands there big categories and meets re easy missed shows up on your local updates as well

Oh right, so if I change postcode, post a meet and then change back that meet won't change ots postcode back to my base postcode?

(Sorry I know what I mean in my head not sure I am making sense writing it)

blackpool

It wont on meets forum but it will on your update feeds but they will still see where u are cos of your mobile location settings

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I get the chance ot travel with my job, so if I was to post a "meet" in say Nottingham for a particular day or Newcastle would that show up in people from that area's rahter than my current postcode if that makes sense to anyone??"
not a lot of wemon want to feel like your one off because you happen to be in the area x

"I get the chance ot travel with my job, so if I was to post a "meet" in say Nottingham for a particular day or Newcastle would that show up in people from that area's rahter than my current postcode if that makes sense to anyone??"

It will show up under meets as the postcode where you are planning to meet and not under your profile postcode

- Mrs. J -

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Live in Hertfordshire but never sure the best area to post in. Greater London, East Midlands, or South East. Anybody with constructive ideas?

"Live in Hertfordshire but never sure the best area to post in. Greater London, East Midlands, or South East. Anybody with constructive ideas?"

You can post upto five times

A club we visit is in Slough; some people think of Slough as in Greater London and some don't. The postcode for this club on this site appears under, South East. So we post two listings; in Greater London, without a postcode and in South East with a postcode of SL. And then we clarify in the title

- Mrs. J -

"I get the chance ot travel with my job, so if I was to post a "meet" in say Nottingham for a particular day or Newcastle would that show up in people from that area's rahter than my current postcode if that makes sense to anyone??

It will show up under meets as the postcode where you are planning to meet and not under your profile postcode

Thankyou x

- Mrs. J -"

"I get the chance ot travel with my job, so if I was to post a "meet" in say Nottingham for a particular day or Newcastle would that show up in people from that area's rahter than my current postcode if that makes sense to anyone??not a lot of wemon want to feel like your one off because you happen to be in the area x"

I travel to the same areas frequently, and I wanted to post to places in advance so I can meet new people wether it be for "fun" or a social, doing something is better than nothing! X

» Add a new message to this topic