FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Picture updates

Picture updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys just wondering wether when someone uploads a picture as to if anyone can initially see it before you make it private? It's just a friend of mine with whome I'm now chatting to had uploaded a picture which caught my eye,I saw it in the local updates section yet she had set it to private viewing when she uploaded it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ltravioletWoman  over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

"Hey guys just wondering wether when someone uploads a picture as to if anyone can initially see it before you make it private? It's just a friend of mine with whome I'm now chatting to had uploaded a picture which caught my eye,I saw it in the local updates section yet she had set it to private viewing when she uploaded it."
yes this happened to my long term Fwb - after a weekend away he uploaded some of our pics to private - or so he thought - there was me in my local updates full face giving him a bj !! I rang him as soon as I noticed - so yes it can happen - think the best way is save all as private then go back and save to public / friends

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

I've noticed this before. If you upload a private pic it shows in the recent uploads for a while before it goes private.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys we were not to sure if it was just a mistake or wether this was the norm,will know to be artful next time uploading them.

» Add a new message to this topic