FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Coming across too Particular/Arrogant?

Coming across too Particular/Arrogant?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, Apologies for such a common subject, but I'm wondering if, through my profile i've projected myself as being way too particular about what i want in a woman i'd meet, and also if i just sound like I'm being an ass!

I fear no scrutiny everyone, let me have it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried reading it got to the big tedious list of half sentences and got too bored to bother.

Try paragraphs

Though its well written, your intelligence shines through, and your pics are great, it is essentially a list of what you don't want. As fab is very much a womans world then selling yourself would aid you more.

I'd rather read that than no criteria at all. Seems clear and precise

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Your profile comes across to us as very narcissistic.

A view reinforced by the photos you display, although having said that your photos are far preferable than a page of cock pics.

There is nothing on your profile that would suggest to us you would be fun to be with.

Its all about what you want and nothing to give a clue to what you have to offer

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

While it's good to see that you know what you want it also seems very selfish.

As you probably know, the site is so full of single men that the ladies and couples are overwhelmed with choices. You need to give them a reason to pick you, not a list of demands.

As for a code word as the message subject. In my opinion it's bullshit, no matter if the profile is male, female, couple, or ewok.

We thought the bit up to "I like" was good. Then we got a bit confused as to why you liked licking ashes from your fingers.

Sorting out the line spacing on the poem would help stop that.

I think your profile is great. There are loads of woman on here that write huge lists of what they want on their profiles, so it's nice to see guys doing it too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good, clear and confident. I didn't get arrogance from it but I did get the sense that you want more than nsa.

Good luck

"Your profile comes across to us as very narcissistic.

A view reinforced by the photos you display, although having said that your photos are far preferable than a page of cock pics.

There is nothing on your profile that would suggest to us you would be fun to be with.

Its all about what you want and nothing to give a clue to what you have to offer

"

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

The poem at the end is naff.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Hey everyone, Apologies for such a common subject, but I'm wondering if, through my profile i've projected myself as being way too particular about what i want in a woman i'd meet, and also if i just sound like I'm being an ass!

"

No I don't think you come across as arrogant or an arse in your text or pics.

There is nothing wrong with stating and knowing the type of person your looking for. People can then see and decide if they match your criteria.

"Tried reading it got to the big tedious list of half sentences and got too bored to bother.

Try paragraphs"

Exactly this. It doesn't really flow.

Very clear and easy to see what you want. Nothing wrong with outlining that. Gorgeous profile

I didn't really know what you meant by the [SONNE] bit. Do you want people to write that in their message subject?

I just usually skip profiles by that request certain things in message subjects. If I, as a single woman, can skim through all the messages that I get without having to resort to such things, then I guess I just feel it's a bit overkill for a single guy.

Get rid of the poem at the end; I don't see what purpose it serves.

Your profile is fine in that you are clear about what you want but it is very unclear about what you have to offer. Maybe a little tweak here and there to even this aspect out?

I wouldn't say arrogant per se, and it's completely acceptable to have standards and set out what these are. But the "Got it? I'll only tell you once" part sounds a bit odd, and also reminded me of Allo Allo.

But that could just be me.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If its what you want then least your honest, doesnt mean its what you will get though so you may be left with nothing

I wouldnt message you as you do seem a bit selfish and i personally dont go for the "i love me who do you love" sorta guy, i find it intimidating

Plus i dont think im up to the standard you are looking for anyway haha i dont have a perfect body or fitness regime

The list of waht you are looking for is fine.The poem bit ditch it it makes no sense.

We get no sense of your personality coming through, there is no humour and it is all about what you want and nothing about what you offer... Muscles and a 6 pack are great if you have a personality to back them up, if you haven't they mean nothing.

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 10:32:04]

Thanks all for your feedback!

I've had what could arguably be described as an overhaul on the profile text, I hope it shines a somewhat better and truer light on my personality! I understand that to the reader it would have likely looked far too didactic and selfish!

I hope I've taken on the feedback appropriately and not totally ignored any of you!

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Your profile name says it all (sorry) and I can vouch that in 6 months' time you'll have tweaked your profile further - but won't tell you which parts will change

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 14:14:59]

"I'd rather read that than no criteria at all. Seems clear and precise "

"Thanks all for your feedback!

I've had what could arguably be described as an overhaul on the profile text, I hope it shines a somewhat better and truer light on my personality! I understand that to the reader it would have likely looked far too didactic and selfish!

I hope I've taken on the feedback appropriately and not totally ignored any of you! "

I've read what I'm assuming is the rewritten version and it's really good! Good to see you've taken on board the comments on this thread! And great pics wow! L

"Your profile comes across to us as very narcissistic.

"

IMO there is nothing wrong with it...show OP's true character...and if you don't like you don't message...simple

Thanks very much I chose my profile name in a moment of little inspiration, however, I don't like profile names like "bigcock" and "hungnoonegivesashit"

So I'm very happy with my username on that basis

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Perhaps say that you don't play with attached people unless their oh is involved instead of mentioning morals - we are swingers after all!

i think yer profile is cool......why ask a bunch of strangers to verify whither it remotely akin to yersel? if folks dont like it....then it serves its purpose well eh?

"Perhaps say that you don't play with attached people unless their oh is involved instead of mentioning morals - we are swingers after all!"

Swingers don't have morals???

The only bit I'd change is about it being all about the woman - it's a little cliched. But otherwise your profile has lots of energy and your pics are great. Good luck!

Wakefield

I can't understand all those who suggest your profile is good.

They obviously have not noticed that you have only had one meet over a year ago.

If your profile is good that would not be the case.

Sorry but be realistic, dump most if not all of the text and start again; that is if you want to meet people.

I think you look really hot but your profile is more like one on a dating site rather than a sex site.Just my opinion hun x

"I can't understand all those who suggest your profile is good.

They obviously have not noticed that you have only had one meet over a year ago.

Sorry but be realistic, dump most if not all of the text and start again; that is if you want to meet people."

thats kinda easy for a couple to say.....try being a single guy....

More gold.....the forums just keep giving.

never change who you are, or what you want to put on your profile for a potential meet.......a meet is a fleeting oppertunity that doesnt give a shit about you in the first place.....make a profile that you are happy with...if they are not....then mibby they are not the ones ye chase

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I have only one thing to say..

(Didn't see the old profile but the new one is ok, lovely pics!! Cracking thighs!!! Drool!)

I think it's a really nice profile. You come across as nice and intelligent and your pics are hot It does seem a little like you want more than nsa, but there is nothing wrong with that either. Best of luck and have fun!

-Courtney

I hope I've taken on the feedback appropriately and not totally ignored any of you! "

I think I would expand on what you mean by someone who 'takes pride in their appearance and keeps themselves clean and tidy'.

I mean, I shower every day and have a healthy body, so as far as I'm concerned I fit your description. However I get the feeling you're actually looking for someone who wears make-up and shaves everywhere.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well, I admit, I would respond to a message from you if you were in my area, though I would reduce the amount of cock pics, but that is just my preference

And yes, some of your pic are lovely

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Well, I admit, I would respond to a message from you if you were in my area, though I would reduce the amount of cock pics, but that is just my preference

And yes, some of your pic are lovely "

Sorry, just noticed your age, too young for me though

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Hey everyone, Apologies for such a common subject, but I'm wondering if, through my profile i've projected myself as being way too particular about what i want in a woman i'd meet, and also if i just sound like I'm being an ass!

"

Looks fine to me

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't on here, especially as a single male.

Keep it light and keep it simple. Also, think about who you're trying to attract. (unless you're simply throwing your net out!)

Good luck

How much time have you spent looking for people to meet you?

Wakefield

Like your new profile.

100% improvement, hope the meets follow quickly.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Nice pics and a nice profile, think you have the balance just about right.

Good luck.

By *tloversCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

Fit as fuck and lovely profile. ..need to move Bristol further up north so I can climb all over you!

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 23:08:32]

"How much time have you spent looking for people to meet you? "

To be honest, I don't devote that much time to fab because I'm quite a perpetually busy person, I've made the choice to not meet various people for my own reasons. It appears to be a seldom occurrence for a single guy on fab to genuinely care about who he sleeps with?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I scanned and couldn't see anything negative.

I would advise on some more variety in your pics (maybe try putting some clothes on in a few) or you may find the majority of fabs coming from guys.

But I suspect that already happens!

A

"I can't understand all those who suggest your profile is good.

Sorry but be realistic, dump most if not all of the text and start again; that is if you want to meet people."

Thanks for your most recent post.

From the outside looking in, I see how to people such as yourselves, (and i mean this totally respectfully) one verification says bad things, but I have made the choice to meet only one person from here, and I'm often not around long enough to establish a substantial enough thing to meet and fuck each other, as you'll see in another post of mine.

"I scanned and couldn't see anything negative.

I would advise on some more variety in your pics (maybe try putting some clothes on in a few) or you may find the majority of fabs coming from guys.

A"

You couldn't be any closer to the truth if you were sat on top of it. Thank you for the suggestion! How weird is it that I'm less camera shy with my clothes off? Maybe i just have crap fashion sense

I've only seen the amended profile and hypothetically speaking, you are definitely someone I would take the time to message myself. Top pics and well written text. Didn't read into it that you were looking for anything other than NSA either?

Nicely done. Hot!

Your profile is now much better. It's less narcissistic and more of you and what you offer shines through

"How much time have you spent looking for people to meet you?

To be honest, I don't devote that much time to fab because I'm quite a perpetually busy person, I've made the choice to not meet various people for my own reasons. It appears to be a seldom occurrence for a single guy on fab to genuinely care about who he sleeps with?"

Who are you waiting for?

A

You couldn't be any closer to the truth if you were sat on top of it. Thank you for the suggestion! How weird is it that I'm less camera shy with my clothes off? Maybe i just have crap fashion sense "

Or no pics with clothes on? You're not scared to show your face,why not put on a nice shirt and trousers?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

You couldn't be any closer to the truth if you were sat on top of it. Thank you for the suggestion! How weird is it that I'm less camera shy with my clothes off? Maybe i just have crap fashion sense

Or no pics with clothes on? You're not scared to show your face,why not put on a nice shirt and trousers? "

Or a onesie.

A

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Didn't get to see it in its original form but it looks fab right now, a very good profile as far as we're concerned.

Didn't see the original one but as far as single male profiles go yours is one of the good ones. Everything is spelt correctly, you're handsome with a good body and what looks like a large penis, can't really see the balls though and because you're around the 10-14% bodyfat mark I'd like to make sure you were natty and had a good size set of balls and no horrible tasting yellow spunk. 5'10 is ok for me to walk around with, I'd wear flip flops so you'd have a good 7 inches over me in height! 23 is too young for what I'm looking for but for a one off fuck you'd be perfect, providing you remove all pubes from your arse hole and enjoy rimming (receiving)

"Your profile is now much better. It's less narcissistic and more of you and what you offer shines through "

Thank you very much your insights and pick up points are invaluable, I really appreciate you taking the time to help!

[Removed by poster at 24/04/15 15:46:54]

"I've only seen the amended profile and hypothetically speaking, you are definitely someone I would take the time to message myself. Top pics and well written text. Didn't read into it that you were looking for anything other than NSA either?

Nicely done. Hot!"

Thanks very much

With geography ever against me, all fantasises I have of telling you how much id love to take you out for a drink and talk more in person (and about your taste in music as I hope the name correctly suggests?) may remain hypothetical, which all of the eloquent vocabulary in the world, is not going to make, any less shit that I remain in the sunny city of Bristol. X

The only problem with your profile is that there aren't enough pics of your arse

I hope I've taken on the feedback appropriately and not totally ignored any of you!

I've read what I'm assuming is the rewritten version and it's really good! Good to see you've taken on board the comments on this thread! And great pics wow! L"

This for me too

"I've only seen the amended profile and hypothetically speaking, you are definitely someone I would take the time to message myself. Top pics and well written text. Didn't read into it that you were looking for anything other than NSA either?

Nicely done. Hot!

Thanks very much

With geography ever against me, all fantasises I have of telling you how much id love to take you out for a drink and talk more in person (and about your taste in music as I hope the name correctly suggests?) may remain hypothetical, which all of the eloquent vocabulary in the world, is not going to make, any less shit that I remain in the sunny city of Bristol. X"

Ha! It's not that far!

PS. I'm worth it

I took a look at your profile and roared laughin!. I guess its safe to say, you can afford to be. In saying that i find no fault in saying what you are looking for. Saves confusion. You should see the mail i sometimes get with mine. Even though it is a bit toungue in cheek and sarcastic. Fuck um luvvy. If people dont like it or approve, they shouldnt message you!

» Add a new message to this topic