FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No success whatsoever:-(

No success whatsoever:-(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone

I need your help really badly - I'm a professional 33year old male I work hard and want to play but no one seems interested?

I don't believe myself to be ugly and I take care of myself as good as I can but no one seems interested

I live in Clacton but I travel the UK frequently so area is kind of irrelevant for me

Anybody have any pointers or suggestions please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use the search function, this type of question gets asked multiple times, daily.

Be respectful when messaging ladies, mention something about their profile and try end off with a question. I'll let someone else comment on your profile text.

Oh ya, your bath water looks very dirty bud, I'd get rid of that one

Sit back and relax

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Get a misses..one who is open to idea of swinging...

Failing that then you could be waiting a while..seems a lot of single guys have to be very patient...

You can up your chances though.Find social events...there found easily enough in the forums.some people are flat out on the social side,they arrange club meets,pub meets,private function rooms etc...you may not get laid but providing you ain't a brain dead,boring,weirdo you could well do some ground work that wont do your chances any harm.

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I'd ditch the line about your vasectomy. In interests you state safe sex, if that's what you're looking for then why do we need to know you can't make babies? Keeping it in there screams that you want bareback. If that's the case then just be open and come right out n say it so that people can make an informed choice

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Clacton is buzzing with naughty people mate single ladies and couples, have you tried Mingles yet or Rachel's parties.

This will give you a chance to make friends and meet people, you have limited yourself by stopping at 45yrs as there are some very sexy 50 something ladies in your area.

Anyway I wish you luck mate and do try out some parties.

By *earlyNipsCouple  over a year ago

St Neots

I'll be honest mate: you look fucking miserable in your face pictures. Seriously, in every picture of your face, you look like you've just lost your job.

Replace them with nicer happier pictures. It'll go a long way.

"Hi everyone

I need your help really badly - I'm a professional 33year old male I work hard and want to play but no one seems interested?

I don't believe myself to be ugly and I take care of myself as good as I can but no one seems interested

I live in Clacton but I travel the UK frequently so area is kind of irrelevant for me

Anybody have any pointers or suggestions please?"

if youre ever in Glasgow I would meet you.

you look miserable in your pics, you've only been here 2 months, this is a swinging site, for swingers, not a sex site

Mate....check out the other 476 posts on the same subject. Bucket loads of advice.....the main thing is not to moan about lack of success. It doesn't help, it isn't attractive either.

The fact is that to be successful you need to put in an effort. Try to stand out from the crowd (single guys are a big crowd). You can't change the site. You can't change the stats/numbers. But you CAN change yourself, your outlook and your expectations.

Smile, make an effort....and good luck catching up with the rest of us!

Ok first stop moaning

2) you don't have to show your ass and cock on photos. Women know what they look like. A cock hasn't changed since the first cave fish clobbered the other fish and dragged her back to the cave.

3) and this will blow you away - go to social evenings at swingers clubs near you. Women, couples like non pushy evenings where they can get to know other like minded polyamourous adults

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

well i get loads of interest but it rarely leads to a meeting so your not missing out on much

Profile says that your name is Brett but also Stephen. Women pick up on that and will think you're hiding something

Have a wank

"Profile says that your name is Brett but also Stephen. Women pick up on that and will think you're hiding something "

Is your name Henry?

"I'll be honest mate: you look fucking miserable in your face pictures. Seriously, in every picture of your face, you look like you've just lost your job.

Replace them with nicer happier pictures. It'll go a long way. "

Honest, funny and true! Cheer up ffs!

"Profile says that your name is Brett but also Stephen. Women pick up on that and will think you're hiding something

Is your name Henry?"

Yes

Where does it say brett? Interesting cause that's my last name scary lol

Thankyou all for your helpful suggestions and even those being bitchy I do appreciate your comments thanks again

No problem fella...Now...head up high & go fuck the shit out of em

By *nne CallanWoman  over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

1... cant see pics unless fr iends. Have a couple of happy ones to entice the kadies in.

2...learn some new words. You cant love every thing.v

No public pics

Repetitive words used

Like others said, get to clubs and socials

» Add a new message to this topic