FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > West Midlands cinema meet

West Midlands cinema meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xcum OP   Man  over a year ago

kidderminster

I'm a hard working guy and time has to be be well spent, I don't get a lot of free time. Saw an ad posted in meets section for a gangbang. So one hour travel, three hours waiting, oh they said between 12-3pm. Stating they wanted couples and single guys and to message them but single guys blocked. The cinema is in cradley Heath very nice place I might add but there we are a day wasted. This couple are probably out of work and every day is free time to them. I would never fuck anyone around why why why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xcum OP   Man  over a year ago

kidderminster

Lots of private replies. Wonder if the two members of the trotter family have read this. Good clue to the name of the said couple there in the West Midlands

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It might be me, but I can't make out what point you are trying to make or what happened??

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"I'm a hard working guy and time has to be be well spent, I don't get a lot of free time. Saw an ad posted in meets section for a gangbang. So one hour travel, three hours waiting, oh they said between 12-3pm. Stating they wanted couples and single guys and to message them but single

guys blocked. The cinema is in cradley Heath very nice place I might add but there we are a day wasted. This couple are probably out of work and every day is free time to them. I would never fuck anyone around why why why"

Sex in a cinema with people youve never met or spoken to ..........hope youve learnt a lesson there

It would appear he didn't even confirm with them they wanted to meet him, he just turned up anyway??????

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Oh I see .... jumped the gun a bit.....

"Lots of private replies. Wonder if the two members of the trotter family have read this. Good clue to the name of the said couple there in the West Midlands "

Del boy and Rodney or was it grand pa?

"It would appear he didn't even confirm with them they wanted to meet him, he just turned up anyway?????? "

That's my interpretation too, whilst I feel for the OP that he wasted a valuable day off, if no formal agreement was made then I can't see anything that justifies 'naming and shaming' them.

Chalk it up as experience.

» Add a new message to this topic