FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > submissive advice required

submissive advice required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a new dominant man and have a distance relationship with my submissive. Do any subs, male or female, have any tasks they can suggest that turn them on? I have looked for underwear to send her but outside the cliche crotchless there is limited options. Any help is appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Define by how you are dominant and will help

Ie are u un the bdsm scene

Or

More into grabbing hair as they suck your cock etc

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I once had an online submissive 'thing' with a guy once. He would get me to do a lot of things on can for him such as the my breasts up etc

"I once had an online submissive 'thing' with a guy once. He would get me to do a lot of things on can for him such as the my breasts up etc "

Hes more as a sex dom

Stop them mastibating

Stop them meeting others

Make them do things on cam u watching

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Quite honestly, if you need this base level of help and understanding, you'd be better off buying "how to dom 101".

evesham

"I once had an online submissive 'thing' with a guy once. He would get me to do a lot of things on can for him such as the my breasts up etc

Hes more as a sex dom "

Who is?

The op.

He messaged me hes not into pain he said long distance too

Two most erotic things my Master has had me do

Buy a vibe ring from poundland go to public toilets insert it just inside my cunt turned on n carry on with my shopping without cuming

Sent to asda picked a pair of knickers off the shelf go to changing room masturbate into em then put em back on the shelf for someone to buy

evesham

"The op.

He messaged me hes not into pain he said long distance too"

Ah ok. The guy I played with was on an oil rig in the north Sea lol

"The op.

He messaged me hes not into pain he said long distance too

Ah ok. The guy I played with was on an oil rig in the north Sea lol "

Fuck that lol

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Theres a TON to learn.. and you might not have it in you naturally.

Learn as much as you can - theres a ton of profiles you can follow on other social sites for ideas too

Distance play with a D/s role is a very hard one to start out with.

But you could start with getting her to wear no pants for the day, if she goes to work, for example. she tells you what she is wearing for the day, and in lunchtime she must send you a pic (doesnt have to be a pic right up her flaps), but if it doesnt tie in with what she has told you - i.e, she has said she is wearing a skirt and she sends you a pic of her in trousers, that earns a punishment of her no permission to cum for the night while you tease her in a call or message.

or get her to but white lacy knickers and she takes a pic for you

make her cum ONLY using one hand while she is on her knees while she has her face on her bed.. and she has to write of her experience and send it to you before bed time

jeez, there are so many things.

"Two most erotic things my Master has had me do

Buy a vibe ring from poundland go to public toilets insert it just inside my cunt turned on n carry on with my shopping without cuming

Sent to asda picked a pair of knickers off the shelf go to changing room masturbate into em then put em back on the shelf for someone to buy

"

that's god awful!

I don't find that in the remotest bit sexy or decent.

Things that involve other people unknowingly is damn right wrong!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

send her to tesco

tell her to wear short skirt low cut top and slutty makeup

shes to buy condoms cucumber lube & a lads mag all at the same till at the same time preferably with a male checkout assistant

the rest is upto you use your imagination

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

My current dominant lover is 150 miles away from me.

Have you actually met already, or are you starting out at distance, hoping to meet?

He does things like tells me to masturbate somewhere I ought not to, but not to orgasm.

I also get to send pictures, and tell him how it feels.

We practice denial and forced orgasm (forced either on the phone or in person)

We start most days with me telling him exactly what I am wearing in detail... and he will either agree or not - and if not, I will change.

Quite often my tasks are to send him a little picture or some very naughty thoughts...

that's god awful!

Things that involve other people unknowingly is damn right wrong! "

It was erotic but I was a young sub and eager to please perhaps too eager as the relationship with that master didn't last very long . we live n learn x

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

I can suggest 2 good reads for you which will assist loads..

1.The Story of O

2.Nancy Friday`s `My Secret Garden`

Understand these and you have saved yourself years ..

As a Dom you will only ever be as good as the time and effort you put in..Think of it as a new hobby and the hurs will fly by..

are you really a dominant? we all start somewhere but fab? really? this isnt the place to ask for "sub" advice, id be interested to know what experience your sub has and what turns you on about a d/s relationship. do tell

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I can suggest 2 good reads for you which will assist loads..

1.The Story of O

As a Dom you will only ever be as good as the time and effort you put in..Think of it as a new hobby and the hurs will fly by.. "

Add: Screw the roses, send me the thorns.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I can suggest 2 good reads for you which will assist loads..

1.The Story of O

As a Dom you will only ever be as good as the time and effort you put in..Think of it as a new hobby and the hurs will fly by.. "

Can't help feeling that SM101: Second Edition by Jay Wiseman would be a better suggestion. Nothing wrong with either of those books, but both are rather more esoteric in terms of being sources of 'learning'.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Add: Screw the roses, send me the thorns."

Yes, and that.

"

EWWWW

"are you really a dominant? we all start somewhere but fab? really? this isnt the place to ask for "sub" advice, id be interested to know what experience your sub has and what turns you on about a d/s relationship. do tell "

Why isn't this the place to ask???

Okay Fab may not be Fet but there is still a number here who enjoy the sub/Dom lifestyle and have their kink!

Forums are open to all topics and some need that little piece if advice and guidance!

It depends how willing you both are. I guess you could always give her tasks to do with photo/video evidence such as getting her breasts out in the supermarket or wearing a short skirt with no underwear and "accidentally" flash in public.

Leicestershire

Or do what I did and just read everything you can lay your hands on, on the subject and then pick out the bits you think would suit you and your submissive.

If I were you to start off with I would send her into a blithering mess before anything else.

I did this:

1. No orgasm without prior permission.

2. Carry this small vibrator with you everywhere you go.

3. Always have your phone near you and respond absolutely as soon as you can.

4. No knickers 'till further notice.

Then...

Masturbate every morning for 10 minutes... No orgasm.

Masturbate before you go to sleep for 10 minutes... No orgasm.

You will receive random texts throughout the day, requesting you to masturbate. Do so as quickly as you can for the time indicated... Follow instructions given.

That started when I went away on the Monday. On the Wednesday I had her insert the little present I had sent her (butt plug) before she want shopping (no knickers). Also had her masturbate in the car before she went in the shop (now with a cum soaked pussy)

Thursday, Friday I had her on cam with me while she masturbated.... Without orgasm.

By Friday she informed me cum was running out of her if she went over a bump in the car. Fucking and relief were all she could think about.

Saturday I came home. Tied her with her hands above her head, rubbed gentley all over her body, teased her relentlessly with a wand, brought her back down with a flogger and took her back up with the wand.

When I did fuck her she sobbed her orgasm out in huge racking convulsions.

Afterwards she said it was one of the hardest weeks of her life to stay loyal to her Dominant and not cheat and orgasm. She also to this day will tell you it's the best orgasm she has ever had...

That's one interesting thing we've done lol

"It depends how willing you both are. I guess you could always give her tasks to do with photo/video evidence such as getting her breasts out in the supermarket or wearing a short skirt with no underwear and "accidentally" flash in public."

By that I meant have them out and try not to get caught while taking a pic/video

"Or do what I did and just read everything you can lay your hands on, on the subject and then pick out the bits you think would suit you and your submissive.

If I were you to start off with I would send her into a blithering mess before anything else.

I did this:

Then...

You will receive random texts throughout the day, requesting you to masturbate. Do so as quickly as you can for the time indicated... Follow instructions given.

That started when I went away on the Monday. On the Wednesday I had her insert the little present I had sent her (butt plug) before she want shopping (no knickers). Also had her masturbate in the car before she went in the shop (now with a cum soaked pussy)

Thursday, Friday I had her on cam with me while she masturbated.... Without orgasm.

By Friday she informed me cum was running out of her if she went over a bump in the car. Fucking and relief were all she could think about.

Saturday I came home. Tied her with her hands above her head, rubbed gentley all over her body, teased her relentlessly with a wand, brought her back down with a flogger and took her back up with the wand.

Afterwards she said it was one of the hardest weeks of her life to stay loyal to her Dominant and not cheat and orgasm. She also to this day will tell you it's the best orgasm she has ever had...

"

Oh wow I want to try this

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Thats horrible

Omg

Leicestershire

"Or do what I did and just read everything you can lay your hands on, on the subject and then pick out the bits you think would suit you and your submissive.

I did this:

Then...

Oh wow I want to try this "

It should absolutely push you to your limit to achieve the desired result. To be done right it also needs to be done with someone whom you have the drive to please and be submissive for....

I did this:

Then...

It should absolutely push you to your limit to achieve the desired result. To be done right it also needs to be done with someone whom you have the drive to please and be submissive for...."

Am going to suggest this to mine

Leicestershire

I did this:

Then...

It should absolutely push you to your limit to achieve the desired result. To be done right it also needs to be done with someone whom you have the drive to please and be submissive for....

Am going to suggest this to mine "

Careful what you wish for lol

"are you really a dominant? we all start somewhere but fab? really? this isnt the place to ask for "sub" advice, id be interested to know what experience your sub has and what turns you on about a d/s relationship. do tell

Okay Fab may not be Fet but there is still a number here who enjoy the sub/Dom lifestyle and have their kink!

Forums are open to all topics and some need that little piece if advice and guidance!"

from what ive read on the forums in my opinion the "advice" and "guidance" on here is at best taken with a large pinch of salt! I did try to pm but "no single men" which i found strange as the op asks for male and female sub advice. but each to their own and im all for free speach

Thats horrible

Omg"

shh there's more!

Leicestershire

"are you really a dominant? we all start somewhere but fab? really? this isnt the place to ask for "sub" advice, id be interested to know what experience your sub has and what turns you on about a d/s relationship. do tell

Forums are open to all topics and some need that little piece if advice and guidance! from what ive read on the forums in my opinion the "advice" and "guidance" on here is at best taken with a large pinch of salt! I did try to pm but "no single men" which i found strange as the op asks for male and female sub advice. but each to their own and im all for free speach "

Same on a lot of the forums to be fair. Reading, Munches and trying to decide who the truely knowledgable and genuine people are and lots and lots of time is really the only way.

People seem to think you can just jump in and heypresto! InstaDom lol

By *ndy8goldMan  over a year ago

blackburn

#domming4dummies lol.

Apparently loads of good hints n tips in here.

Forums are open to all topics and some need that little piece if advice and guidance! from what ive read on the forums in my opinion the "advice" and "guidance" on here is at best taken with a large pinch of salt! I did try to pm but "no single men" which i found strange as the op asks for male and female sub advice. but each to their own and im all for free speach

Same on a lot of the forums to be fair. Reading, Munches and trying to decide who the truely knowledgable and genuine people are and lots and lots of time is really the only way.

People seem to think you can just jump in and heypresto! InstaDom lol"

"

The last one is out of order for hygiene reasons. Not good! Not clever.

It'd be different if you bought them then left them in the street. Then someone has their own risk assessment to make (choice).

that's god awful!

It was erotic but I was a young sub and eager to please perhaps too eager as the relationship with that master didn't last very long . we live n learn x"

TO ME THATS NOT EROTIC IN THE SLIGHTEST ITS MINGING!

Leicestershire

It'd be different if you bought them then left them in the street. Then someone has their own risk assessment to make (choice)."

Just had a vision of someone standing in the middle of the street with a clip board rush assessing a pair of cum slacked crusty knickers

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

that's god awful!

It was erotic but I was a young sub and eager to please perhaps too eager as the relationship with that master didn't last very long . we live n learn x

TO ME THATS NOT EROTIC IN THE SLIGHTEST ITS MINGING! "

It made me heave when I read that

Leicestershire

Soaked not slacked!

Quit with the abuse please its hurtful the forums on here are the nastiest Ive come across

It'd be different if you bought them then left them in the street. Then someone has their own risk assessment to make (choice).

Just had a vision of someone standing in the middle of the street with a clip board rush assessing a pair of cum slacked crusty knickers "

I had an image of a detective picking them up with a pen

"Quit with the abuse please its hurtful the forums on here are the nastiest Ive come across"

its not abuse, its our opinions, what kind of response were you expecting?

"Quit with the abuse please its hurtful the forums on here are the nastiest Ive come across"

Telling you it's wrong, and why is NOT abuse.

Leicestershire

Just had a vision of someone standing in the middle of the street with a clip board rush assessing a pair of cum slacked crusty knickers

I had an image of a detective picking them up with a pen "

..... 'What have we here then...'

I had an image of a detective picking them up with a pen

..... 'What have we here then...'"

An unwanted ebay item

"

Oh my days. Really ! That is enough to completely put me off buying underwear. Very disrespectful behaviour. Sorry if this offends but I was shocked reading this.

you were young and probably too eager to please, i forgive you x er ya dnt shop in Leeds do ya? giggidy

"Quit with the abuse please its hurtful the forums on here are the nastiest Ive come across you were young and probably too eager to please, i forgive you x er ya dnt shop in Leeds do ya? giggidy "

Thank you

Following so I can download suggested books x

"Following so I can download suggested books x"

Ditto

I did this:

Then...

"

Am the sub and this type of a sub play is my thing! X

"

That's just disgusting!

Now if you did that and bought them for your Master, that's another thing, but putting them back?!

that's god awful!

"Quit with the abuse please its hurtful the forums on here are the nastiest Ive come across you were young and probably too eager to please, i forgive you x er ya dnt shop in Leeds do ya? giggidy

Thank you "

your welcome x

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Will keep an eye out also. Bloody 15 Sheds of Grit has changed women's expectations massively

that's god awful!

I agree. That's just gross

Due to the explosion of the lacklustre 50 shades of foolishness many ppl think they are now a Dom or master or even bull (if you use that term). liking rough sex or name calling isn't BDSM or makes you a Master. My advice is research and learn. Your profile says you are an "educated man." May I suggest researching BDSM as its like a tree with many roots and branches and leaves - each with its own ritual, language, geographic culture and practitioners or you'll end up destroying the "sub" you say you are master of and probably hurting yourself in the long run.

"Due to the explosion of the lacklustre 50 shades of foolishness many ppl think they are now a Dom or master or even bull (if you use that term). liking rough sex or name calling isn't BDSM or makes you a Master. My advice is research and learn. Your profile says you are an "educated man." May I suggest researching BDSM as its like a tree with many roots and branches and leaves - each with its own ritual, language, geographic culture and practitioners or you'll end up destroying the "sub" you say you are master of and probably hurting yourself in the long run."

"are you really a dominant? we all start somewhere but fab? really? this isnt the place to ask for "sub" advice, id be interested to know what experience your sub has and what turns you on about a d/s relationship. do tell "

Strange! You say its not the place to ask for advice but then ask them to tell you about it. Which one is it lol

By *edroseCouple  over a year ago

wigan

I revived a text from mine last Tuesday.

Be at our meeting place wearing stockings and basque nothing else lie across the picnic table fuck yourself with dildo I will walk across you will suck me til I cum over your face. You will go back to your car and leave but wil not cum.

"

Oh my God, that is vile! Definitely not something to brag about!

blindfold x headfones x handcuffs

gag! so you can nip to the pub for a breather!

"blindfold x headfones x handcuffs

gag! so you can nip to the pub for a breather! "

giggidy

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Quite honestly, if you need this base level of help and understanding, you'd be better off buying "how to dom 101"."

Or 50 shades!

"Quit with the abuse please its hurtful the forums on here are the nastiest Ive come across you were young and probably too eager to please, i forgive you x er ya dnt shop in Leeds do ya? giggidy

Thank you your welcome x"

Good to see im still loved lop x

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

You are not a dom by nature,or it swould be natural.

"You are not a dom by nature,or it swould be natural.

"

» Add a new message to this topic