FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Its our first time, we want the right guy

Its our first time, we want the right guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've been part of fabswingers for a while now. Still yet to meet anyone as we've never let anyone else into our sex life. Its something we talk about an awful lot and to be honest we're both really turned on by the whole idea.

We're looking for a single bi guy, ok they're 10 to a dozen on here so its not due to a lack of available men.

But we aren't looking for any guy, we're looking for the right guy. A lot of guys on here have trouble understanding this, especially the ones with nothing but cock pictures on their profiles.

I think our profile says this pretty well, but we still get messages from guys way outside our age ranges and couples.

Any advice anyone could offer to help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest you're always going to get mails from guy's that can't read. Personally if I'm out of someone's preferences then I don't mail them. However, if at the top of your profile the first line read's what you're not looking for that makes it easier than looking all through someone's profile.

You could just block all single guys then just email the ones that you think are best suited.

"To be honest you're always going to get mails from guy's that can't read. Personally if I'm out of someone's preferences then I don't mail them. However, if at the top of your profile the first line read's what you're not looking for that makes it easier than looking all through someone's profile."

Disagree!!

First sentence of my profile, IN CAPITALS, says I'm no longer looking as I have enough playmates.

Second sentence says don't waste your time writing!

I get on average seven messages asking to meet!!

Some people just don't get it, so good luck!

You see I wouldn't message you if I saw that

By *eppoch1970Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Take your time with it.

Some bisexual men are right users, they treat other men who have sex with men the same way they treat women. With no respect or gratitude and you are supposedly there just to pleasure them. But in my experience, they are the ones who are lonely, misogynist and cannot cope with a loving relationship.

At the end of the day, trust your instinct and learn(good or bad) from each experience/experiment. Hope that helps and I wish you well x.

"To be honest you're always going to get mails from guy's that can't read. Personally if I'm out of someone's preferences then I don't mail them. However, if at the top of your profile the first line read's what you're not looking for that makes it easier than looking all through someone's profile.

Disagree!!

First sentence of my profile, IN CAPITALS, says I'm no longer looking as I have enough playmates.

Second sentence says don't waste your time writing!

I get on average seven messages asking to meet!!

Some people just don't get it, so good luck! "

One problem that could help cause this, right at the top of your profile it says "Dominant black bbw (size 24) seeking single, straight, local, SUB male", leaves your profile contradictory.

Try doing what we have done (other profile) take a look if you would (only one on my friends list).

Doing this has cut down the messages a lot, and to those that do message, we usually say 'thanks for your message, but unfortunately our profile doesn't lie', in the hope it may encourage then to read others profiles.

I mentioned before, you could copy and paste your profile type into a word file, then can copy and paste it back onto your profile as and when you are ready.

Just a thought.

"You could just block all single guys then just email the ones that you think are best suited. "

As mancandy says, you could block all single males, then message those you have an interest in, I believe those you message can reply back.

You could try it out on me if you wish, block single guys, then message me saying your just testing the theory, I will reply. wont expect a meet, as I'm not actually a single guy, or Bi, just offering to help.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I'm not sure blocking all single males and messaging the ones that fit the criteria is the way forward in this instance, as most bi guys seem to advertise themselves as straight.

True tobs, but those that are hiding aren't worth the effort anyway.

I would say that blocking and choosing the right guy is the better way forward.

Good luck you two, hope it is a great experience when you get the right one.

"

I'm not sure blocking all single males and messaging the ones that fit the criteria is the way forward in this instance, as most bi guys seem to advertise themselves as straight.

"

That's the chance one takes when telling lies.

The number of messages we get from guys that DON'T meet our criteria is just stupid.

It's clearly written in our profile what we're looking for, and regularly got much older guys trying their luck. We don't know what they're expecting, we just block them!

"The number of messages we get from guys that DON'T meet our criteria is just stupid.

It's clearly written in our profile what we're looking for, and regularly got much older guys trying their luck. We don't know what they're expecting, we just block them!"

The amount of messages we get saying they have read our profile, and would we like to meet would surprise you.

Take a quick look at our profile to see why. lol.

Just shows, many don't read profiles, no matter what's on there.

» Add a new message to this topic