FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any advice for a newbie looking for couples?

Any advice for a newbie looking for couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekyChap24 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Margaretting

New to the whole swinging scene. Really interested in meeting up with a couple who will ease me into the whole cuck, fucking in front of someone area lol. I’ve had threesomes before but just looking for some advice really. How to start the convo, what things to say, what to talk about? Any would be appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oriarty99Man 2 weeks ago

London

There’s been 330,000 posts on this topic. Search for them.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 2 weeks ago

Reading

"New to the whole swinging scene. Really interested in meeting up with a couple who will ease me into the whole cuck, fucking in front of someone area lol. I’ve had threesomes before but just looking for some advice really. How to start the convo, what things to say, what to talk about? Any would be appreciated! "

But you’ve been on here for over a year….

By *icecouple561Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"New to the whole swinging scene. Really interested in meeting up with a couple who will ease me into the whole cuck, fucking in front of someone area lol. I’ve had threesomes before but just looking for some advice really. How to start the convo, what things to say, what to talk about? Any would be appreciated! "

I don't think there's a set approach really. Maybe tailor your initial message according to their profile and then let the conversation flow naturally. You could ask them where their boundaries are and let them know yours.

Good luck !

By *eard and BoobsCouple 1 week ago

Portstewart

Search couple profiles to gauge what there looking for. Have more than 1 sentence on your bio and forget about other platforms, simply put the more work you put into your profile. Don't send unsolicited pics, font have your junk on display wait until your asked

By *ophieslutTV/TS 1 week ago

Central

Write a profile and explain what you have to offer. Get to clubs and socials

By *heekyChap24 OP   Man 1 week ago

Margaretting

Or I could just ask the forum. Pretty sure that’s what this is here for. Bellend

By *heekyChap24 OP   Man 1 week ago

Margaretting

What difference does that make? I’ve been on twitter for 5 years, doesn’t mean I work there. Lmao

By *ik69Man 1 week ago

sheffeld

Social

By *alleyDaveMan 1 week ago

Sheffield

"

But you’ve been on here for over a year…. "

I'm struggling to understand.

Do you mean why hasn't he had a meet when he has been on here for over a year? Or, do you think it's strange that anyone on here for over a year to have had no meets?

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 1 week ago

Reading

"

But you’ve been on here for over a year….

I'm struggling to understand.

Do you mean why hasn't he had a meet when he has been on here for over a year? Or, do you think it's strange that anyone on here for over a year to have had no meets?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. "

"New to the whole scene" - Hope that clarifies things for you.

» Add a new message to this topic