FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any advice for a couple looking for a threesome with a female

Any advice for a couple looking for a threesome with a female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umslutABC OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

So we joined up here a good couple of month's ago but are yet to yield any success so we are looking for some advice as to how to make our fantasy a reality? Any advice would be very much appreciated ?? ?? ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink vixenCouple 2 weeks ago

Medway

“Straight”

By *allySlinkyWoman 2 weeks ago

Leeds

I think a woman will look at your name and, knowing she can't provide you with cum, won't realise that you are looking for a solo woman.

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

You both say you’re straight.

The age range you’re looking for is pretty narrow.

You open with an unenforceable “legal” disclaimer.

It’s unclear which of you is writing the profile so it’s hard to get my head around what you’re asking for. “Fiancée” is female, “fiancé” is male. Have you got them mixed up?

It sounds a bit like “dial-a-fuck”. You’re saying what you want but not what you’re offering. It feels like “I want someone to show up, with lots of sex toys and fuck one of us while the other watches”. It sounds a bit like the third’s role is just to facilitate this fantasy.

I’d suggest softening the profile a lot and thinking about what might make it a really nice experience for the third.

Also, consider clubs. I’ve had lots of MFFs at clubs that I would have done outside a club.

Best of luck.

Dee x

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

"You both say you’re straight.

It’s unclear which of you is writing the profile so it’s hard to get my head around what you’re asking for. “Fiancée” is female, “fiancé” is male. Have you got them mixed up?

It sounds a bit like “dial-a-fuck”. You’re saying what you want but not what you’re offering. It feels like “I want someone to show up, with lots of sex toys and fuck one of us while the other watches”. It sounds a bit like the third’s role is just to facilitate this fantasy.

I’d suggest softening the profile a lot and thinking about what might make it a really nice experience for the third.

Also, consider clubs. I’ve had lots of MFFs at clubs that I would have done outside a club.

Best of luck.

Dee x

"

*wouldn’t have done outside clubs.

By *havennaturistsCouple 2 weeks ago

Banff

We have much more joy seducing women, widows, divorced, single ladies who know nothing about Fab TBH. Often holidaying alone and looking for a chat in a bar, after a few drinks if wife fancies, she'll say M and I sometimes share a woman in bed. It's amazing how many remember that and come back to it later and say 'really?' Otherwise it can be just laughed off as the drink talking. Works for us and they have no idea we are swingers.

By *lossomTreeWoman 2 weeks ago

Ipswich

Narrow age range being sought after - also a 22 yo woman for a 41 yo man? So you need to be more realistic on age.

I've met those much older who I absolutely wouldn't date date, but the sex has been amazing with lovely and attractive older people, so I have a wide range on my profile.

You mention everything about your wants, that bondage/toys/spanking will be involved, instead of being open to discovering what the woman likes and finding a way forward to an enjoyable encounter for all.

Plus as a bi woman I'm just not interested in FMF. At best it would be light play between the ladies before the man becomes the focus.

Finally, you have to realise the volume of couples looking on Fab for a lady, and the low number of ladies looking for a couple.

By *rpeggioCouple 2 weeks ago

Baughurst

Best of luck.

Dee x

"

Totally this. No consideration in your profile for the third person. This would not be a threesome, would be fulfilling a personal fantasy that requires a human toy.

By *elloWoman 2 weeks ago

alpha centauri

When I'm looking for something I normally find it under her sofa cushions, have you tried looking there

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

With you both being straight, the suspicion might be that it is the male part of you driving this and wanting o get his rocks off with another woman. Most single females who want a threesome may well want some interaction with the female, or all of the interaction to be that. With an element of confusion / suspicion, and females being able to take the pick of the bunch, it's likely to be seen as an unnecessarily complicated option to navigate and therefore avoided.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 2 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Good luck.

By *ornypair300Couple 2 weeks ago

scottish borders

This is one of the hardest things to organise , we are still to manage to organise it ourselves but we are also not forcing it , if it happens it happens .

By *iss DevilWoman 2 weeks ago

Bedford

You got some very good advice here already. But if you can get yourselves to a club, it might be much easier to fulfill your fantasy.

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Northampton

"

Totally this. No consideration in your profile for the third person. This would not be a threesome, would be fulfilling a personal fantasy that requires a human toy."

OP, we’d encourage you to think about what you bring to the lifestyle not what you can take out of it.

If you’re looking for a third wheel fuck toy, no need to go to clubs and embroil yourself in this lifestyle. There’s far easier ways to arrange this.

By *issmorganWoman 2 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

As others have said op, you've listed the lady as straight, if she wants to play with other women, that should be bicurious/bisexual so others know what you're looking for.

Does she have experience with women or wanting to explore this and what would the lady joining you get from all this?. It sounds like it's all about what you're after and not all fems will be into the bdsm stuff with people they don't know.

Single bi fems are in demand on fab, as so many couples all want the same.

You have to grab their attention and remember that she needs to be attracted to both people if you're both involved.

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

"When I'm looking for something I normally find it under her sofa cushions, have you tried looking there "

Best advice ever

By *rozac_fairyCouple 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

Best of luck.

Dee x

"

Absolutely this.

By *andPextraCouple 2 weeks ago

North West

Even by going into detail about what we like and stating bisexual on my bio, its hard to arrange

Hence the advice about rewording wont hurt your chances

By *essTTWoman 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

"So we joined up here a good couple of month's ago but are yet to yield any success so we are looking for some advice as to how to make our fantasy a reality? Any advice would be very much appreciated ?? ?? ??"

Not many women would be interested in MFF with a straight woman tbh

By *iss DevilWoman 2 weeks ago

Bedford

"So we joined up here a good couple of month's ago but are yet to yield any success so we are looking for some advice as to how to make our fantasy a reality? Any advice would be very much appreciated ?? ?? ??

Not many women would be interested in MFF with a straight woman tbh "

Unless it's another straight woman, who would prefer no or hardly any contact with the other woman. The guy would have to work hard to satisfy both ladies, unless one of them is a voyeur.

By *uenevereWoman 2 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Everything that Dee said... as a single woman, I probably wouldn't even look at your profile solelydue to yourusername.

I would suggest clubs, as it's much easier to make connections in person.

By *nSearchOf12Couple 2 weeks ago

London

At the risk of being repetitive:

you're not getting any interest because you're effectively asking "who would like to come and do stuff we want? Here's the list of things we want."

There are so many couples out there taking this approach that in the ENM community there's even a name for them: "unicorn hunters".

Given that you'd like to entice someone to play with you, an alternative angle might be to put yourselves in the shoes of a prospective play partner, imagine what they might be looking for, and then consider whether you are able and willing to offer it.

Apologies if that sounds impatient or condescending - hopefully its helpful input!

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 2 weeks ago

Leeds

The same advice yhats given to othrr genders.. cos in this instance you're like the "single guy" who normally asks this question

What were your expectations ? My suggestion lower them its not insta shag

You're seeking the smallest gender on fab, in the supply and demand of fabland you're really gonna need to stand out

Last but not least patience

By *oriarty99Man 2 weeks ago

London

"So we joined up here a good couple of month's ago but are yet to yield any success so we are looking for some advice as to how to make our fantasy a reality? Any advice would be very much appreciated ?? ?? ??"

There’s a million couples on here looking for that, and a small percentage of women who wanna do it. Dynamics is similar to single males on here - be exceptional and you’ll do well.

By *wendolineFoxWoman 2 weeks ago

Chester

I’ve read your profile multiple times and I’m still not sure who wants what doing to them. And, if you’re really not bothered about what your potential third person wants/needs as your profile kind of implies, I think, there’s an easier but more expensive way to scratch your itch.

By *eisty kittenWoman 2 weeks ago

Narberth

I find most couples on fab just want a 3rd wheel to facilitate their own fantasy and feed their horn. Someone to serve them to spice their sex life on your expense while they turn each other on thanks to you. Had many selfish encounters on fab so I'm not open to threesomes on here anymore and I don't advertise that part of my sexuality either to prevent being used as fantasy meat.

Clubs are more balanced and equal places for that.

If you want someone to serve you that way just for you to enjoy your private scenario you can pay a professional. No shame on that

By *ymbunny79Woman 2 weeks ago

sheerness

"I find most couples on fab just want a 3rd wheel to facilitate their own fantasy and feed their horn. Someone to serve them to spice their sex life on your expense while they turn each other on thanks to you. Had many selfish encounters on fab so I'm not open to threesomes on here anymore and I don't advertise that part of my sexuality either to prevent being used as fantasy meat.

Clubs are more balanced and equal places for that.

If you want someone to serve you that way just for you to enjoy your private scenario you can pay a professional. No shame on that

"

This! 100%

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

Read through the high volume of single men here who struggle for months and years, to meet a woman. It's a buyer's market, so they can fine tune who they engage with, to ensure that they find who they really need and want to. The wife seems like an accessory to the man's needs and a single woman even more of an accessory

What woman would go for this?

Have you considered what a woman would need, if she was considering anything like this? The clear photos of him, so she'd evaluate whether she would want his flesh close to her own, etc. With tens of thousands of single men here, many are really working hard at it. You are in competition with them all, as well as all the couples and others.

What were your expectations?

By *partharmonyCouple 2 weeks ago

Ruislip

We're a very ordinary couple and I can honestly say we have found it unbelievably easy to find women who are interested in us. I think it's because we make no attempt to find a woman to go to bed with us.

We look for people we get on well with. We don't have an agenda beyond having a chat. If we get on, we keep chatting. In this world, if there's chemistry, doors sometimes open. But it that particular door does open, it doesn't matter to us at all if we have found somebody we like hanging out with.

For us it's friends first (with couples too). If that doesn't turn into sex we're not going to end or affect the friendship. I think women pick up on that and feel very comfortable with us.

We have literally never looked specifically for a woman to go to bed with and I think you would be surprised at how many have ended up wanting to.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 2 weeks ago

manchester

Surprised you’ve found it so hard. Normally women are throwing themselves at couples.

By *Four_uCouple 2 weeks ago

Nr Blackpool

Stick your hand in your pocket and buy one....

By *rpeggioCouple 2 weeks ago

Baughurst

"We're a very ordinary couple and I can honestly say we have found it unbelievably easy to find women who are interested in us. I think it's because we make no attempt to find a woman to go to bed with us.

We look for people we get on well with. We don't have an agenda beyond having a chat. If we get on, we keep chatting. In this world, if there's chemistry, doors sometimes open. But it that particular door does open, it doesn't matter to us at all if we have found somebody we like hanging out with.

For us it's friends first (with couples too). If that doesn't turn into sex we're not going to end or affect the friendship. I think women pick up on that and feel very comfortable with us.

We have literally never looked specifically for a woman to go to bed with and I think you would be surprised at how many have ended up wanting to. "

__

Very good answer. I guess it also helps in your case that the woman in your couple is bisexual. The OP are both straight

By *havennaturistsCouple 2 weeks ago

Banff

"We're a very ordinary couple and I can honestly say we have found it unbelievably easy to find women who are interested in us. I think it's because we make no attempt to find a woman to go to bed with us.

We have literally never looked specifically for a woman to go to bed with and I think you would be surprised at how many have ended up wanting to. "

100% agree. That's our approach too.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 2 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

As a bi woman, I wonder why a straight woman would want me around.

Cuckcaking and just having the straight partner not physically involved is fine now and again, but that doesn't look like what you're after at all.

It gives the vibe of more putting on a show to get the bloke off than actually engaging with both people in a way that actually excites everyone involved.

Honestly, if you want just a sex toy for the evening, pay a professional. As a woman who likes women I'd find the situation suggested incredibly unfulfilling.

By *edVelvet XWoman 2 weeks ago

Here and there

So OP, now that I’m sure you’ve read all the helpful advice on here, what’s your thoughts on how to move forward?

Do you feel you need to make changes to your profile or have a rethink of what you’re looking for?

By *eisty kittenWoman 2 weeks ago

Narberth

Yes I find this attitude very hot and super attractive! Hot hot hot

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Your both straight, how is the Mrs interacting with the woman.

Your profile is full of what fantasy you want this women to fix, women aren't objects to just satisfy your latest fantasy - what's in it for her? What are you offering?

It reads like you want a real life sex toy.

Mrs

By *iss.ddWoman 2 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

By calling it your fantasy, that would instantly put a lot of women off as it makes the woman feel like a performing seal only there to entertain and please someone else.

No mutual benefit.

Of course this may not be the case but as a bi female who plays with couples, it's not a dynamic I'd look for.

A sex worker may offer exactly what you want, how you want it

By *umslutABC OP   Couple 1 week ago

Glasgow

Hey again all, I'm wanting to say thank you kindly to everybody who has taken the time to reply to our issues regarding our profile. I've (female) totally changed the bio so I hope that it sounds more appealing?

I really didn't realise that we'd came off all about our wants and not giving thought to the person willing to join us was never our intention. I hope that our profile has rectified that now??

I'd be extremely grateful if I could get some feedback from you lovely people would have a wee look and let us know what you think on the improvements.....hopefully??????

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 1 week ago

Weymouth

"Hey again all, I'm wanting to say thank you kindly to everybody who has taken the time to reply to our issues regarding our profile. I've (female) totally changed the bio so I hope that it sounds more appealing?

I really didn't realise that we'd came off all about our wants and not giving thought to the person willing to join us was never our intention. I hope that our profile has rectified that now??

I'd be extremely grateful if I could get some feedback from you lovely people would have a wee look and let us know what you think on the improvements.....hopefully??????"

You say you're excited to be here 3 times, that's enough excitement for you both and the third!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 1 week ago

Leeds

"Hey again all, I'm wanting to say thank you kindly to everybody who has taken the time to reply to our issues regarding our profile. I've (female) totally changed the bio so I hope that it sounds more appealing?

I'd be extremely grateful if I could get some feedback from you lovely people would have a wee look and let us know what you think on the improvements.....hopefully??????"

Better, a little repetitive as the above mentioned, I'd maybe add a little about you both.

Mrs

By *allySlinkyWoman 1 week ago

Leeds

When I read your profile text it doesn't come across to me that you are only looking for women.

How much is ??% ?

By *iss DevilWoman 1 week ago

Bedford

Your profile now tells me nothing about you apart from that "you're here for fun" and to message if I want to know more. I guess it could be your "in between" bio, when you take time to rethink what you want, what you can offer and how to word it.

Your age range is still highly limited, but obviously it's up to you who you find attractive and choose to engage with.

By *ACOLCouple 1 week ago

limerick

Maybe add more into the profile, also socials/parties is where you'll get the higher chances.

Lina.

By *umslutABC OP   Couple 1 week ago

Glasgow

Just wanting to thank you all for your advice, its been extremely helpful. I guess we will just have to get used to the ideas that we're not likely to find what we are looking for on here.

The other thing is, my fella doesn't really want to be involved. His fantasy is more watching me with a female whilst mines to have an experience with another female with him there. Do you think I should put that in my bio? X

By *uenevereWoman 1 week ago

Scunthorpe

"Just wanting to thank you all for your advice, its been extremely helpful. I guess we will just have to get used to the ideas that we're not likely to find what we are looking for on here.

The other thing is, my fella doesn't really want to be involved. His fantasy is more watching me with a female whilst mines to have an experience with another female with him there. Do you think I should put that in my bio? X"

I would say that's a different scenario to a threesome. If that's the dynamic you want, then it's a good idea to include it in your profile.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 1 week ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

As far as I can see they are looking for a FFM 3sm they haven't mentioned anything about the females playing together so it doesn't matter if the female is straight or not.

To the ops you are seeking what many other couples are on here therefore you need to make your profile stand out .

The female coming into a couple meet needs to feel at ease .

They are the ones helping you fulfill your fantasy therefore you should be making sure she's totally appreciated in everyday.

Redo your profile and let people know what you are offering & bringing to the table rather than making it all about what they do .

Good luck !

By *wendolineFoxWoman 1 week ago

Chester

"Just wanting to thank you all for your advice, its been extremely helpful. I guess we will just have to get used to the ideas that we're not likely to find what we are looking for on here.

The other thing is, my fella doesn't really want to be involved. His fantasy is more watching me with a female whilst mines to have an experience with another female with him there. Do you think I should put that in my bio? X"

You need to put something! I’m sure I’m not alone in always passing on a ‘just ask’ profile - life’s too short to waste time on people who may end up being completely incompatible.

Saying all that though, if you’re looking for (mainly) FF play, I really think a club will be your best bet.

» Add a new message to this topic