FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New Profile

New Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/21 09:00:45]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hi just starting out.

Is there any advice you can give me, I'm finding I'm not getting any replies from women, and I wondered if there's anything I could change or add to improve my chances...

Stay Classy xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your post here is longer than your profile.. women get inundated with messages im afraid you need to put more effort in

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Your post here is longer than your profile.. women get inundated with messages im afraid you need to put more effort in"

This plus you're looking for "hook ups" rather than something in the swinging lifestyle. People can use the site however they want to though. Can't accommodate can also be seen as a red flag.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The best thing for you to do is to have realistic expectations, so that you don't get avoidably discouraged and disappointed. It usually takes months for single men to get established, after also refining their approach.

Read as many forum posts as you can from other single men who post about lack of success.

Your profile has to sell you -people read it before any message text you send. The better it is, the easier it is to turn interest in to replies from matching people.

Have good clear photos that show you really well. Viewers can then more easily judge if they would want to be physically close to you and that they fully know your physique. 1 cock pic max ideally.

What do you bring to the sex? Anything that tips things in your favour is helpful. If in doubt, people don't -they skip to the next.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Your post here is longer than your profile.. women get inundated with messages im afraid you need to put more effort in"

Totally agree. You haven’t put any effort it. And the hook up comment would put me off

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hi just starting out.

Is there any advice you can give me, I'm finding I'm not getting any replies from women, and I wondered if there's anything I could change or add to improve my chances...

Stay Classy xx"

Hi op

Your pictures are fine,I would suggest browsing the site check other profiles to give you some ideas.their is no wrong or right way because everyone is looking for someone,so when you have some ideas for your bio use that space available as people do read them and make sure you don't copy and paste it needs to fit around you

Hope this helps

And welcome to the site and good luck pal

Thanks girls really helpful. I did have a longer text but was discouraged because nobody was even viewing my profile. So just thought I'd delete it for some reason. I also did have dick pics on but it seems a little seedy, and what's a bit of curiosity harmed anything I thought.

But I don't mind putting them back on.

What would you put instead of hook up I didn't realise that would put peolple off..?

Also I'd rather not look at other guys pics and see all the nobs XD

And guys sorry

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Thanks girls really helpful. I did have a longer text but was discouraged because nobody was even viewing my profile. So just thought I'd delete it for some reason. I also did have dick pics on but it seems a little seedy, and what's a bit of curiosity harmed anything I thought.

But I don't mind putting them back on.

What would you put instead of hook up I didn't realise that would put peolple off..?

Also I'd rather not look at other guys pics and see all the nobs XD"

Personally I have no interest in dick pics. I'll ask if I want to see them....

You have some good help above though re expectations. Spending time in the forums can teach a lot about Fab, it's worth the time investment (I think)

Thanks for your reply. Yes it's been really helpful from the previous messages and thanks for your encouragment!

Take care x

I have made some improvements recently. Check them out if you would thanks Fabbers! X

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Darlaston (just for Sunday)

What you have to understand is that men probably out number women by 100-1 on here.

You've got to have patient as we'd imagine very few get result after being on here for only 4 weeks.

Try not to treat it like other sites like T!nder etc as fab is a very different thing.

Thanks for your reply, I am will take that on boar. However don't think I've ever got a reply off Tinder either! xD

Take care

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

As for hook ups

Use the term to engage with others whom may have similar interests or wish to explore.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

The grab their hair and throat is off putting

Thanks for the Input love really appreciate it

Hope your having a nice day xx

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

"The grab their hair and throat is off putting"

Yep, this was an instant block for us. But if that's his thing, it's best to leave it in so people know what to expect.

Yes you do have to be truthful, but it's not a dealbreaker for me at all, so I have taken it off. Thanks for your input again guys x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

This is an adult age site, there are no "girls" here.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

So now the OPs profile has been cleaned of his true intentions

"This is an adult age site, there are no "girls" here."

That is very true, I can't argue with that. Ti's but a word.

Neither am I a boy.

But I don't think I'd be on here if I want looking for girls, women, ladies, whichever you prefer.

"So now the OPs profile has been cleaned of his true intentions "

It has indeed, I was trying to portray the dominant element to my sexuality, but it has come accross wrongly, so I have taken it off.

X

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

" Ti's but a word. "

Words matter, otherwise why would you be asking our opinion of yours?

Your profile should be about you, not a generic fits all statement. The asphyxia may not be a deal breaker for you, but to remove it from your profile, removes the choice of others for it to be a deal breaker for them.

Yes this is the problem with text though. I wasn't talking about asphyxia at all, it's been misconstrued as that unfortunately.

I mierly like to hold a woman at there throat, not squeezing at all. Just as a matter of being dominant in the situation.

But as I say I do take your comments on board, I don't want to give a false impression of who I am and what I want and will give in sex and relationships.

Thanks for your reply x

» Add a new message to this topic