FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > wat avege cock

wat avege cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ORNEY PLM LAD OP   Man  over a year ago

plymouth

wat avege small and lage size cock to u girls am not big about 5 half inches is that small or avege just currious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Yes ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ur more than the sum of ur parts...try that aproach lol

I thought my 9 inches was average. Darn

my wat avege small and lage size cock is lage tu avege

By *laphe1Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"wat avege small and lage size cock to u girls am not big about 5 half inches is that small or avege just currious

"

Prepare for a battering ,oh dear the forum bullies will eat you alive for this.

So what if some people cannot spell, do you have to be so snobby and take the piss? That shows ignorance to me and puts you into the catagory of people that have to put others down to make themselves feel better!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"ur more than the sum of ur parts...try that aproach lol"

I'm scared! I'm finding myself in agreement with the mad Scotsman again!

well even though i have rather large hands i can still hold mine with 4 fingers when going to the loo i just dont understand why 3 of them get wet though can anyone help

"So what if some people cannot spell, do you have to be so snobby and take the piss? That shows ignorance to me and puts you into the catagory of people that have to put others down to make themselves feel better! "

I agree, the amount of crap i get on here fucks me off

"well even though i have rather large hands i can still hold mine with 4 fingers when going to the loo i just dont understand why 3 of them get wet though can anyone help"

Lol!

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

"So what if some people cannot spell, do you have to be so snobby and take the piss? That shows ignorance to me and puts you into the catagory of people that have to put others down to make themselves feel better! "

This goes way beyond bad spelling, it could quite easily be a parody. It is close to being completely unreadable. If the OP was on any other site than this one, it would be unreadable to most of the population.

If a persons reading skills are somewhat wanting, there is no excuse for not spellchecking.

And before someone points it out, we all make typos, even me, it's one of the perks of using smartphones

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"So what if some people cannot spell, do you have to be so snobby and take the piss? That shows ignorance to me and puts you into the catagory of people that have to put others down to make themselves feel better!

This goes way beyond bad spelling, it could quite easily be a parody. It is close to being completely unreadable. If the OP was on any other site than this one, it would be unreadable to most of the population.

If a persons reading skills are somewhat wanting, there is no excuse for not spellchecking.

And before someone points it out, we all make typos, even me, it's one of the perks of using smartphones"

I always find reading before sending and then checking again and I still make mis tucks!

You do have the option to delete and start again...

I blame it on the txt speak culture

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Your a 40 year old guy and you dont know what an "average" cock is.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

An average cock doesn't pull the tail feathers off all the hens, an outstanding one leaves them all with bald bums

Wolf

It's not the you that's thick honey it's everyone else. I fully understood your question.

Well text book do say average is about 6 inches. I'd say large is 8 and over. In my experience not all large cocks are better. I've had some averages and below which were much better x

plymouth

thank for relpy and i know i cant spell very well am defslixic that y am not very good at spell in

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

I agree entirely I think some folk on here just go through the posts looking to see who they can slate for whatever silly reason its not as if they are entering into a debate or something and to me that kind of attitude doesnt make a nice person.

"So what if some people cannot spell, do you have to be so snobby and take the piss? That shows ignorance to me and puts you into the catagory of people that have to put others down to make themselves feel better!

I agree entirely I think some folk on here just go through the posts looking to see who they can slate for whatever silly reason its not as if they are entering into a debate or something and to me that kind of attitude doesnt make a nice person."

Agreed

Taking the piss is only funny when you know the person on the receiving end can take it, and enjoy it.

Some of the things said on this and some other threads are appalling

I agree entirely I think some folk on here just go through the posts looking to see who they can slate for whatever silly reason its not as if they are entering into a debate or something and to me that kind of attitude doesnt make a nice person.

Agreed

Taking the piss is only funny when you know the person on the receiving end can take it, and enjoy it.

Some of the things said on this and some other threads are appalling "

Agreed

"

Im glad so many agree especially as they guy has now stated that hes dyslexic.

[Removed by poster at 26/06/12 07:37:27]

[Removed by poster at 26/06/12 07:37:32]

Agreed

Im glad so many agree especially as they guy has now stated that hes dyslexic."

I agree also !! Some of what is said is appalling

"It's not the you that's thick honey it's everyone else. I fully understood your question.

Well text book do say average is about 6 inches. I'd say large is 8 and over. In my experience not all large cocks are better. I've had some averages and below which were much better x"

It's not the size that you have got, it's what you do with it that matters. Smaller size's can do things to women and bring them to the heights of passion just as well as an 8" or above x

"It's not the you that's thick honey it's everyone else. I fully understood your question.

Well text book do say average is about 6 inches. I'd say large is 8 and over. In my experience not all large cocks are better. I've had some averages and below which were much better x

It's not the size that you have got, it's what you do with it that matters. Smaller size's can do things to women and bring them to the heights of passion just as well as an 8" or above x "

True... I prefer guys that are average because I can get groin on groin action without my eyes popping out

Some of u are like internet trolls when u all get together...taking the piss is unacceptable...when u dont know that person ...

It's not the size that you have got, it's what you do with it that matters. Smaller size's can do things to women and bring them to the heights of passion just as well as an 8" or above x

True... I prefer guys that are average because I can get groin on groin action without my eyes popping out "

Lol!

"Some of u are like internet trolls when u all get together...taking the piss is unacceptable...when u dont know that person ..."

+1 - Would have thought it was clear the OP was dyslexic/dysphasic etc. No need to take the piss so quick

To answer the original point, at some point all guys question the size of their cock. But, unless a girl wants a very fat or very long (or both! Greedy!) cock at a specific point in time to satisfy a particular need/desire, then it's far more down to technique and ability to make the most of whatever you have rather than be overawed purely by how you measure up along side other men.

How do you think those of who 'may' appear 'blessed' feel? 50% of women cannot do anal with me due to the thickness of my cock - even Perky has real problems with it - and that is one thing I love. Imagine the frustration I feel when I have been having a really good session and then CANNOT do the one thing that really turns me on cos God/Allah/Richard Dawkins (delete as per belief system) gave me this cock which is too bloody thick???

What I am trying to get over is the old adage 'is your cup half full, or half empty?'. Always find the positive, and stop wasting your life looking for the negatives....

"Some of u are like internet trolls when u all get together...taking the piss is unacceptable...when u dont know that person ..."

"How do you think those of who 'may' appear 'blessed' feel? 50% of women cannot do anal with me due to the thickness of my cock - even Perky has real problems with it - and that is one thing I love. Imagine the frustration I feel when I have been having a really good session and then CANNOT do the one thing that really turns me on cos God/Allah/Richard Dawkins (delete as per belief system) gave me this cock which is too bloody thick???

"

looks all right to me

"How do you think those of who 'may' appear 'blessed' feel? 50% of women cannot do anal with me due to the thickness of my cock - even Perky has real problems with it - and that is one thing I love. Imagine the frustration I feel when I have been having a really good session and then CANNOT do the one thing that really turns me on cos God/Allah/Richard Dawkins (delete as per belief system) gave me this cock which is too bloody thick???

looks all right to me "

You been peeking again. bussy?

looks all right to me

"

of course

a statement like that is too much for a nosey sod like me

looks all right to me

of course

a statement like that is too much for a nosey sod like me "

You'll be getting Perky all jealous!

looks all right to me

of course

a statement like that is too much for a nosey sod like me

You'll be getting Perky all jealous! "

No need to be jealous

It was only a crafty peek

Agreed

Some of the things said on this and some other threads are appalling "

[Removed by poster at 26/06/12 14:53:34]

[Removed by poster at 26/06/12 14:54:12]

I agree with some of the above posters, and not the ones currently sharpening their knives.

I can understand some having disdain for txtspk as it can be inconsiderate. As in its lazy for the person using it but requires more effort for the person reading it to make out what the hell is being said.

However one look at the OPs typing will reveal that he isnt missing out half the letters or even substituting words in some cases with mere initials, but in the main simply substituting one letter for another. Classic signs of dyslexia, which (unlike the txtbolux that some idiots use) he does not use intentionally.

Ease off the lad, he only asked a question!

By *eeking Maid MarianMan  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest N Notts

"I agree with some of the above posters, and not the ones currently sharpening their knives.

I can understand some having disdain for txtspk as it can be inconsiderate. As in its lazy for the person using it but requires more effort for the person reading it to make out what the hell is being said.

However one look at the OPs typing will reveal that he isnt missing out half the letters or even substituting words in some cases with mere initials, but in the main simply substituting one letter for another. Classic signs of dyslexia, which (unlike the txtbolux that some idiots use) he does not use intentionally.

Ease off the lad, he only asked a question! "

plymouth

how do i delte a message once it been post for few day or does just say on forums page thank for all reaplys and one who stuck for me about spell am use people take piss out of but not be in able to spell dnot me am stupid

Unfortunately you can't delete your thread after it has been posted. The only thing you can do is to delete your post but it shows as 'deleted post'.

Really sorry to see how you've been treated on here.

"how do i delte a message once it been post for few day or does just say on forums page thank for all reaplys and one who stuck for me about spell am use people take piss out of but not be in able to spell dnot me am stupid "

Please do not take the ignorant messages to heart, anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that being dyslexic has no bearing on your I.Q.

They are portraying themselves as the imbeciles here,not you!

I hope it doesn't put you off writing on the forums as there are plenty of lovely people here as you can see by all the decent posts above

I went to see Eddie Izzard with a dyslexic friend of mine. Eddie himself is dyslexic and he had this great theory how they came up with the hard to spell word 'dyslexic'. I hope this link of his show cheers you up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VDwc8CfIE4

I agree, the amount of crap i get on here fucks me off"

me too

"how do i delte a message once it been post for few day or does just say on forums page thank for all reaplys and one who stuck for me about spell am use people take piss out of but not be in able to spell dnot me am stupid "

Oi you. Don't take anything that is said to heart ...apart from the nice comments

You are far more welcome here with your dyslexia than those that can spell and let us know what sort of people they are with their foul attitudes.

One of my favourite regular posters on here has dyslexia ...she's a true gem and I actually smile (with a warm heart) trying to work out what she has typed sometimes (she'll know I'm talking about her when she sees this ).

If you still feel that your post should be removed, click the report button on your first post. Then select 'other' as your reason, and type a brief message in the comments box. This will draw attention to the thread and admin will decide what to do.... I do hope you decide not to do this though x

"I agree with some of the above posters, and not the ones currently sharpening their knives.

Ease off the lad, he only asked a question! "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's bullying that goes on, when the mature decision for someone would be to reflect on what they're trying to achieve - feel good themselves, by putting someone down and add nothing to an adult intelligent discussion.

If more people would just learn to stand back, or walk away, ie go to the next topic, rather than make smart ass comments, it would improve the forums no end. Likely to also decrease Fab costs, as probably almost 25% of posts are taking a rise out of others - storage costs would decrease proportionately, and Fab could use the money to invest in other developments.

Viewed that way, every smart ass comment is costing us all, as we're losing out on better features and services on Fab, whilst the costs of Forum dumb ass criticisms and put downs are continuously having to be paid for. Perhaps we need to think of these people as akin to cheats, who are cheating us from having a better Fab.

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"Some of u are like internet trolls when u all get together...taking the piss is unacceptable...when u dont know that person ...

It's bullying that goes on, when the mature decision for someone would be to reflect on what they're trying to achieve - feel good themselves, by putting someone down and add nothing to an adult intelligent discussion.

If more people would just learn to stand back, or walk away, ie go to the next topic, rather than make smart ass comments, it would improve the forums no end. Likely to also decrease Fab costs, as probably almost 25% of posts are taking a rise out of others - storage costs would decrease proportionately, and Fab could use the money to invest in other developments.

Viewed that way, every smart ass comment is costing us all, as we're losing out on better features and services on Fab, whilst the costs of Forum dumb ass criticisms and put downs are continuously having to be paid for. Perhaps we need to think of these people as akin to cheats, who are cheating us from having a better Fab."

Most big cocks have an even bigger one

Attached to the other end lol

I agree, the amount of crap i get on here fucks me off"

Fully agree would you be so rude face to face x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am really sorry that you had to have so many nasty people tearing your post apart....and I also apologise for not seeing it sooner.

Please don't let those people put you off posting, there are lots of decent people on here who won't try to humiliate someone like this.

I personally think the thread should stay on to show that there is decent people about.

If you havn't been put off posting, welcome to the forums and I hope to see you posting soon.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People will and do get bans for trying to humliate people over their spelling/ grammar, people really do need to start respecting other users.

"well even though i have rather large hands i can still hold mine with 4 fingers when going to the loo i just dont understand why 3 of them get wet though can anyone help"

you need target practice.lol

"People will and do get bans for trying to humliate people over their spelling/ grammar, people really do need to start respecting other users."

and so they should, disgusting attitude, carry on posting OP and don't let the bullies win, they belong in a playground..I managed to read your post quite easily, so don't see what the problem was. To answer your question...in my opinion 5 to 6 inches is average, 6-8 well endowed, 8 inches and above..OMG !!lol

"People will and do get bans for trying to humliate people over their spelling/ grammar, people really do need to start respecting other users.

and so they should, disgusting attitude, carry on posting OP and don't let the

bullies win, they belong in a playground..I managed to read your post quite easily, so don't see what the problem was. To answer your question...in my opinion 5 to 6 inches is average, 6-8 well endowed, 8 inches and above..OMG !!lol "

well i guess im average also,cumon the average guys on here,anyway it,s how you use it that counts in my book,size is a measurement,it,s quality that counts and a good tongue...

By *lex 1971Man  over a year ago

telford

thats right im average to

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

What's apalling is how many of you are taken in by this bullshit. Why the fuck would anyone come on here, claim to have a tiny winkle and act like someone with learning difficulties?

Makes no sense.

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

The level of ignorance of some people really does baffle me sometimes... To poke fun at someone for having a disability only goes to show the kind of mindset you really have... Bullish and outright stupid...

To the OP... there is nothing wrong with being average, if you can please a woman with your fingers and tongue, and she responds positively, you are doing something right... Granted, some want more that the average guy, but you cant please everyone... Just relax and have fun... That is what this site is supposed to be all about... Not a place to compete as to who has a the biggest, longest, fattest cock...

Sheesh...

stick 2 fingers up at the snoby twats we carnt all be perfect im also dyslexic and from a persenol point of vue im 47 years old with a mechanical enginering degree never stoped me from getting on not till i damdeged my spine anyway and spell checkers dont always get it right so i dont bother with them as long as thouse who count get the idear of what your trying to say sod the rest there not worht it

well, im 8 inches and fairly thick so i dont really have anything to complain about but some girls think im too big

4.7 inches in the average for a causasian western european .

The last statistic i've seen was the percentage in the E.U block that have 6 inches or more , its estimated that only 75 in every 25,000 males have a penis of 6 inches or more

I agree entirely I think some folk on here just go through the posts looking to see who they can slate for whatever silly reason its not as if they are entering into a debate or something and to me that kind of attitude doesnt make a nice person."

"What's apalling is how many of you are taken in by this bullshit. Why the fuck would anyone come on here, claim to have a tiny winkle and act like someone with learning difficulties?

Makes no sense. "

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

www.spellchecker.com

I too was diagnosed with dyslexia at an early age. I'm similar age to the OP, yet as opposed to just using it as an excuse to type/spell poorly, I made an extra effort to learn to recognize how they build a word. This took time and indeed I am still learning. I use a touchscreen phone a lot too, so occasionly I type the wrong letter, but I always read through what I have written, then spellcheck it. The highlighted errors only serve to help me not make the same mistakes again.

And 5 and a half inches I would imagine is early enough to satisfy the Plymouth Ho's (see what I did there?...did you, did you? ) As ex Royal Navy, those ladies expect a good servicing.

Stenson Fields

"www.spellchecker.com

I too was diagnosed with dyslexia at an early age. I'm similar age to the OP, yet as opposed to just using it as an excuse to type/spell poorly, I made an extra effort to learn to recognize how they build a word. This took time and indeed I am still learning. I use a touchscreen phone a lot too, so occasionly I type the wrong letter, but I always read through what I have written, then spellcheck it. The highlighted errors only serve to help me not make the same mistakes again.

And 5 and a half inches I would imagine is early enough to satisfy the Plymouth Ho's (see what I did there?...did you, did you? ) As ex Royal Navy, those ladies expect a good servicing. "

See, I'm human too...correction to the above should read * And 5 and a half inches I would imagine, is not nearly enough.........*

It was meant as humour, a play on words ( us dyslexics CAN do it too you know!) and was not meant to be derogatory to the good people of Plymouth in any way.

"What's apalling is how many of you are taken in by this bullshit. Why the fuck would anyone come on here, claim to have a tiny winkle and act like someone with learning difficulties?

Makes no sense. "

So at what level is it non sensical ?

The fact the OP has what he considers to be a below average sized penis ?

The fact that the OP has very probably got an issue with dyslexia ?

The fact he dares to have a profile on here despite those facts ?

The fact he deigns to post despite of his 'setbacks' and doesn't expect a backlash ?

OR the fact that someone would come on here and make no constructive comment other than to knock him further ?

Now where is the sense in that ?

"www.spellchecker.com

And 5 and a half inches I would imagine is early enough to satisfy the Plymouth Ho's (see what I did there?...did you, did you? ) As ex Royal Navy, those ladies expect a good servicing.

See, I'm human too...correction to the above should read * And 5 and a half inches I would imagine, is not nearly enough.........*

It was meant as humour, a play on words ( us dyslexics CAN do it too you know!) and was not meant to be derogatory to the good people of Plymouth in any way."

well next time you decide to push your vue and point out the fact that you are dyslexic and ALWAYS use a spell checker and ALWAYS read through try reading again as you put EARLY enough when it should rean NEARLY enough proff we are not all perfect and dont damb well need to be this is a site for swingers it not and english school or a prep school and you dont nee a riten exam or have to fill out a job aplication to meet some one of here its supposed to be fun

Stenson Fields

"www.spellchecker.com

It was meant as humour, a play on words ( us dyslexics CAN do it too you know!) and was not meant to be derogatory to the good people of Plymouth in any way.well next time you decide to push your vue and point out the fact that you are dyslexic and ALWAYS use a spell checker and ALWAYS read through try reading again as you put EARLY enough when it should rean NEARLY enough proff we are not all perfect and dont damb well need to be this is a site for swingers it not and english school or a prep school and you dont nee a riten exam or have to fill out a job aplication to meet some one of here its supposed to be fun "

Yes, and if you take the time to read my post again, you will see I noticed the mistake and corrected it with a second post below it! So, instead of attempting to slate my post with yet another illiterate rant, littered with yet more mistakes, may I respectfully request you pay a little more attention. I was merely expressing a view, based on my own circumstances, that dyslexia is not an out and out excuse for bad grammar/spelling and there are methods and tools available to help overcome it to some degree. If people are not interested, and happy to live their lives without trying to better themselves, that is their prerogative. But like they, and no doubt yourselves, have that choice and I respect it, please respect my choice.

Only someone who is ignorant, would attempt to slate someone who is trying to overcome adversity as I am with my dyslexia.

"www.spellchecker.com

It was meant as humour, a play on words ( us dyslexics CAN do it too you know!) and was not meant to be derogatory to the good people of Plymouth in any way.well next time you decide to push your vue and point out the fact that you are dyslexic and ALWAYS use a spell checker and ALWAYS read through try reading again as you put EARLY enough when it should rean NEARLY enough proff we are not all perfect and dont damb well need to be this is a site for swingers it not and english school or a prep school and you dont nee a riten exam or have to fill out a job aplication to meet some one of here its supposed to be fun

Yes, and if you take the time to read my post again, you will see I noticed the mistake and corrected it with a second post below it! So, instead of attempting to slate my post with yet another illiterate rant, littered with yet more mistakes, may I respectfully request you pay a little more attention. I was merely expressing a view, based on my own circumstances, that dyslexia is not an out and out excuse for bad grammar/spelling and there are methods and tools available to help overcome it to some degree. If people are not interested, and happy to live their lives without trying to better themselves, that is their prerogative. But like they, and no doubt yourselves, have that choice and I respect it, please respect my choice.

Only someone who is ignorant, would attempt to slate someone who is trying to overcome adversity as I am with my dyslexia. "

to be honest, while everyone is of course entitled to their opinion, yours was expressed in a very condescending way. A wink smiley didn't hide that fact. Just MY opinion how you have come across.

Lets get back to the cock sizes eh???-not that I was really ever interested lol

Stenson Fields

"www.spellchecker.com

It was meant as humour, a play on words ( us dyslexics CAN do it too you know!) and was not meant to be derogatory to the good people of Plymouth in any way.well next time you decide to push your vue and point out the fact that you are dyslexic and ALWAYS use a spell checker and ALWAYS read through try reading again as you put EARLY enough when it should rean NEARLY enough proff we are not all perfect and dont damb well need to be this is a site for swingers it not and english school or a prep school and you dont nee a riten exam or have to fill out a job aplication to meet some one of here its supposed to be fun

Only someone who is ignorant, would attempt to slate someone who is trying to overcome adversity as I am with my dyslexia.

to be honest, while everyone is of course entitled to their opinion, yours was expressed in a very condescending way. A wink smiley didn't hide that fact. Just MY opinion how you have come across. "

That ok, the beauty of the English language, when spelt correctly, is that it is open to interpretation. While it can cause one reader to think ' Well done, that person hasn't just given up, they've made an effort to overcome their restrictions and also caringly highlighted to others with similar problems a few possible ways of improvment' or, by the same token can cause readers to think ' Wow, what an arrogant, smartarse, cleverclogs, who's trying to belittle someone who has not taken the time and effort to better themselves'.

Either way is fine by me as it is reader interpretation, there is no right or wrong way. As long as the author knows the meaning, context and intention of what they have penned, then that is all that matters. Should anyone be uncertain as to the context and unsure of my intentions, please feel free to ask, and I will provide further clarification should it be required.

The winky smiley is there as a humorous gesture to highlight the fact I made a cheeky joke/play on words. Using the word 'ho' as a derivative from the word 'whore', to tie in the OP's home town of Plymouth, which has a place known as Plymouth Ho.

The other winky smiley used next to www.spellchecker.com, was used as such a website does not exist for checking grammatical errors, therefore a cheek wink, meaning its a tongue in cheek gesture.

Anyway, as its becoming somewhat tedious having to explain myself over and over again, I'll leave this thread alone now.

Ps; 5 and half inches = built for anal...lol

By *laphe1Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

well i stated early in this post to be prepared for the bullies and have been proved right.Thank goodness there are some decent repostes with kindness.

Hoorah for the Good now give yourselves a smiley

"well i stated early in this post to be prepared for the bullies and have been proved right.Thank goodness there are some decent repostes with kindness.

Hoorah for the Good now give yourselves a smiley "

+

» Add a new message to this topic