FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > local or Not

local or Not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-live OP   Man  over a year ago

Luton

Do you guys and girls prefer to meet, someone local to your your area or not too local?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Local. I don't have masses amount of spare time so if I'm meeting I'm not hanging around for hours to do so.

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

Maybe not quite same-street local, but certainly not too far afield, at least for someone I don't know/already trust.

I wouldn't travel for ages to meet someone, nor let someone travel from miles away to come to me, in case we didn't get along and wasted each other's time. I'd rather have travelled twenty minutes than say, seven hours to discover you didn't click. There's also the possibility of the other person not turning up at all after you've made a long trek, nightmare.

I know some folk say all experience is worth it, and 'you never know, it could have been good', but I'm not much of a risk-taker.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Maybe not quite same-street local, but certainly not too far afield, at least for someone I don't know/already trust.

I wouldn't travel for ages to meet someone, nor let someone travel from miles away to come to me, in case we didn't get along and wasted each other's time. I'd rather have travelled twenty minutes than say, seven hours to discover you didn't click. There's also the possibility of the other person not turning up at all after you've made a long trek, nightmare.

I know some folk say all experience is worth it, and 'you never know, it could have been good', but I'm not much of a risk-taker. "

100% agree!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Local is best but if there's a spark there then it can be worth a trip. We have a proper spark with somebody on the other side of London and we think she will be worth any travel time we put in, when bloody lockdown allows it.

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We like to stay as local as we can get however there really aren't all that many women that are looking for couples around us, so we do have to venture further afield

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not too local, but ideally within a hour.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

We would need to meet in my local area as we live in different areas and Grey travels to me as I can't travel to him. I and he when we were single here before we met, haven't let anyone down

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

Local always or clubs

No more than 40 miles radius or clubs. It is more likely then to become something regular if we hit it off. Also, I have noticed people who want to travel further for a meet often assume that, just because you can accommodate, you're going to agree for them to stay overnight. Doesn't work like that with me.

I like to be local not many people intrested i think it depends on who you are

By *ochdale lad2019Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Ideally local but if the other person or couple are looking for the same and chats have been good then happy to travel

Never locally for me.

The mentality where I live is far too small town. I already know two couples personally and every swinger in my town have probably already met each other.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

We automatically discount single males that are too local as wouldn't want any stalkery behaviour with S being in a public facing job locally. We have had this from some guys before who can't take a polite no, so wouldn't want them coming across her place of work.

We dont mind. We happily travel a couple of hours. We usually make a break of it in a hotel

» Add a new message to this topic