FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sons girlfriend

Sons girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Cocksucker84 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Rob loved his wife Shelley. They'd been married for twenty years and at the age of 42 they still had an active sex life. They'd spend hours over the weekend when they weren't working fucking each other. She'd suck his fat 8'' cock on command and he loved to lick her arse and her tight wet pussy. When they met she was a secretary and he was an electrician in her office. She loved his muscular build and his beard. He loved her full lips and her massive tits. On the morning the office was empty and she led him to the toilets for a fuck he couldn't believe his luck. He didn't want another woman and she didn't want another man. It all changed however the day their son Michael brought his 20 year old girlfriend over to meet them for the first time...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going. Sounds good

Great start

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

newcastle

Michael told them he met a girl at uni called Stacey and said he was serious about her. They were pleased he found someone and Shelley asked him to bring her round, so on a saturday night she made a roast and told them to be round for 8. Rob loved watching his wife moving round the kitchen getting stuff out of the cupboard, her dress riding up round her thighs and her pussy lips visible in her white knickers.

'Do we have time for a quickie before they get here?' Asked. Sliding his tongue in her mouth. She laughed and pushed him back, gripping his hard cock in his pants at this point leaking pre-cum.

'Nope but you can set the table,' she said.

He laughed. Both horny at the eay she teased him and also wishing for the night to be over so he could bend her over the kitchen and fuck her arse and pussy...

By *ain debsMan  over a year ago

waterford

Sounds great

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please great story

newcastle

He set the table and soon his cock went soft again as he put the thought of playing with her wet cunt out of her mind. At ten to seven the front door clicked open and their son walked into the passage.

'Nice to see you son,' he said hugging him. As soon as he looked over his shoulder he had to pull away. There stood Stacey in a tight blue dress and high heels. The fabric clinging to every bit of her and her massive tits almost bursting out of her top. He had never seen anyone as beautiful and straightaway he felt every vein in his cock begin to tingle. He was lost for words.

'Um, hi.' He said to her. Hello she said. Was it his imagination or was she eyeing him up too? He couldn't be sure but she lent forward and kissed his cheek. She smelled amazing and as she moved in she subtly pressed her tits against his chest. His fat cock now rock hard again.

By *punkymonkey20Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 27/12/17 11:03:48]

Leicestershire

More?

stoke

Keep going great story

newcastle

She didn't seem to notice his cock pressing against her but he couldn't help it. The way she bad her hair tied back, her painted pink toenails on show from her sexy heels, her full lips would be excellent for sucking his cock. Just like that he didn't want to fuck his wife. He had to have Stacey's wet young twenty-year-old pussy.

He was brought back from disctraction by Shelley coming into the room.

'Hello I'm Shelley, you must be Stacey.'

'Pleased to meet you,' she replied leaving a prolonged kiss on Shelley's cheek as she looked over her shoulder at Rob he thought she gave him a cheeky wink but he couldn't be sure. Little did he know she'd already looked at his facebook profile and it had made her pussy wet.

Keep going great start

Loving it so far.

newcastle

They sat down to dinner just after 8. The women sat at one side and the men at the other. Rob faced his wife and Michael faced Stacey. Rob was still horny as fuck and didn't eat much. Pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock as he wondered if Stacey liked being fucked in her pretty tight arsehole. He jumped as Shelley's foot moved under the table and onto his bulge. He smiled at his wife and she smiled back giving him a little wink. Little did she know that she was getting him hornier and hornier for Stacey. He had no interest in his wife tonight. For the first time in his marriage he was thinking about properly cheating with someone else and it was making his cock throb. He looked down at the bulge in his jeans. She was good at massaging his dick. She ways had been but tonight she was doing something different. Maybe she noticed him eyeing up this girl who was half his age and she felt threatened. When he looked he was startled. His cock was being massaged by a much prettier foot than his wifes. He recognised the nail polish on Stacey's toes from earlier...

Damn good stuff

By *ingCock_17Man  over a year ago

St. Helens

Fuck this is amazing... If only it was me tonight

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Excellent

By *eno_2004Man  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Very promising start .....

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

newcastle

Rob jumped and moved her foot not quite knowing what to do. She smiled and winked. On the one hand she had a magic touch, making his cock throb harder than even Shelley had ever done but at the same time Michael and Shelley were both right there. He thought he might shoot his load there and then so he moved her foot away again.

'You haven't eaten much. Have you not got much of an appetite?' Stacey asked.

Rob went red. 'I'm just not very hungry,' he said.

'He's sulking because he didn't get any action earlier isn't that right?' Said Shelley laughing.

'Oh really?' Said Stacey bordering on flirtatious.

'Mum do you have to?' Said Michael laughing.

Rob was a bit annoyed that she'd brought it up but seeing the way Stacey was looking at him made him more convinced that he was going to get her out of the way and fuck her as soon as he could.

'It's a long drive.' He said. 'You should both stay over tonight.' He gave Stacey a sly wink as he said it.

Mmmmm getting better

Leicestershire

Continue

newcastle

'I don't know. I've got no clean underwear with me,' Stacey said smiling at Rob.

'You can go one night without changing surely,' Rob said.

'Errrrm ok we'll stay as long as we're not putting you out,' said Stacey.

She dropped her fork on the floor and it rattled over to Robs end of the table. He bent under the table to get it for her and she opened her legs, her skirt riding up her thighs. He could see her pussy lips through the fabric of her pink panties. He didn't know if he was imaginging it but he was sure he could see a damp patch on the crotch. He had to stop himself from crawling under the table, yanking her knickers down and sticking his tongue in her wet hole. He recovered himself and passed the fork back to her.

'We'll do the dishes since you both cooked.' Michael said.

'Your dad can do them he didn't help and I want a proper catch-up with you,' Shelley said.

'I'll tell you what. You two catch up and I'll help Rob,' Stacey said.

'That's a good idea. Shall we start taking everything in the kitchen?' Rob asked.

Stacey got up and dropped her knife again, this time bending over so that Rob had a proper view of her perfect round arse, her knickers showing under the hem of her skirt. Michael was too distracted talking to Shelley to realise how wet his fathers hard cock had gotten Stacey after massaging it with her foot.

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

newcastle

Rob picked up a couple of plates quickly fearing his hard cock would give him away. He hurried to the kitchen putting the plates on the bench and giving himself time to breathe.

'What the fuck are you doing?' He said to himself. His cock solid with excitement. He knew she wanted him too but he didn't know how to make the first move it had been so long. Stacey followed him smiling into the kitchen. She put the dishes she had in the sink and Rob struggled to try and think of something to say to her. He wanted to lift her onto the bench, kiss her, part her legs and pull her wet knickers off. Would she be up for it though?

Evidently not, she made several trips back and forth not saying a word... had he imagined the whole thing?

'Are you gonna start filling the sink?'she asked, startling him.

'Ah... yes.' He replied.

He turned away from her and started to fill. He felt her breath tickle his ear, her tits pressed up against him and her nipples hard as bullets rubbing his back.

'Did you see how wet your fat cock has made my pussy?'

By *igron111Man  over a year ago

Gt Sankey, Warrington

Keep going this is a horny story

newcastle

'I did,' Rob said nervously.

Stacey turned him round so they were facing eachother and she moved his face towards hers but rather than kiss him she put one of her fingers in his mouth. He nearly spunked realising that her finger was wet with her sweet pussy juice.

'Do you like how my tight young pussy tastes?'she asked him, not moving her finger out of his mouth. He grabbed her hand and sucked her wet finger clean and went in for a kiss. She slid her tongue in his mouth maassaging his with hers. He pulled her to him and put his hand up her skirt. Her knickers were soaking wet for him, her pussy warm as he guided a finger inside and started to finger fuck her. She moaned and pulled away.

'You better make yourself available for me later,' she said. She left the room leaving him with a taste for her tongue and her young pussy.

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

newcastle

The rest of the evening he couldn't keep his eyes off Stacey. He stopped caring whether his wife noticed anything. He could still taste her pussy on his tongue and wanted more.

At 11 Michael announced that he and Stacey were off to bed. Rob had to think quickly on his feet.

'Michael you take your old room, Stacey you can have the spare bedroom.'

'But we're 20 years old, why can't Stacey sleep in my room?'

Shelley interrupted. 'No your dad is right I'd rather you were in separate rooms as well.' Rob couldn't believe his luck. His wife had accidentally helped him get Stacey on her own and he'd soon be fucking her. His cock was tingling with the anticipation of it.

Michael, clearly huffed said he would show Stacey to the spare bedroom...

Later that night Rob lay next to his wife and he couldn't sleep. He thought he could hear Stacey moving about in the spare room and wanted to go and see for himself.

He whispered over to his wife, 'are you awake?' She didn't answer so he tapped her arm. Still no reply. This was it. He pulled his shorts over his hard cock and crept out of the bedroom trying not to make a sound. He stepped across the landing being careful not to wake Michael. His door was open slightly and he was snoring in his bed. He closed his door and went and pressed his ear to the door of the spare bedroom but he couldn't hear anything. He jumped when he felt a hand grab at his arse and he spun around...

Now your teasing man

Kidderminster

one of the stories best recently, cant wait for the rest

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Never looked forward as much to the next chapters , great job it’s like been ther

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Mmm you have to keep this going

newcastle

He felt relief to find Stacey standing there in her pink knickers, her tits out and her nipples were rock hard.

'You took your time,' she said smiling.

'Shhhhh, come in here,' Rob said guiding her into the bedroom. She walked towards him and started kissing him passionately. He pulled away from her and stuck one of her nipples in his mouth sucking it and flicking the tip with his tongue.

'Some girlfriend you've turned out to be,' he laughed.

'I'm a fucking excellent girlfriend,' she said. 'I'll show you now that I'm yours'.

He couldn't wait to see her pussy now. He pushed her onto the bed and pulled her knickers off. She spread her legs wide to show him her tight wet hole.

'Lick my holes,' she instructed him.

Very good ...

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

More

more

stoke

Great story more please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm like this story

Great story . Keep it going

So hot! Want more thou!

Awesome

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ha! What a place to stop and get fondled!!

More

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Oh I do hope his wife is bi and joins in later. An ex of mine was bi and we used to chat about her sons g/f's for sexy fun. We only seduced one, a stunning 22yr old with a very high libido, which actually my g/f did by chance to start and with my encouragement the young lady would start to dominate my g/f which led to some kinky sessions with several outdoors.

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Keep going love this story

Cant wait to hear the rest

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Contender for best story of the year

Good work, not too badly written.

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ingCock_17Man  over a year ago

St. Helens

Where's the rest? Haha

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ake-it-passionateMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Incredible!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Fantastic story im so hard

Don't stop there! Xx

newcastle

She giggled as he pulled her legs apart and stuck his tongue on her pussy which was already wet with her cum. She'd obviously been masturbating before he left Shelley's room. He was so turned on by how wet she was and how much better her pussy tasted.

'Lick me,' she moaned. 'Stick that fucking tongue right in and make me cum.' As he ran his tongue over her she gasped and pulled on her nipples, writhing round on the bed unable to cope with how amazing he was at eating her out. Her pussy was freshly shaved but she left a strip of hair that he loved running his tongue over.

'Do you like that?' She asked.

'You have a beautiful pussy,' he told her while sliding a finger in. She screamed in surprise and he had to put his hand on her mouth.

'They'll hear you,' he said. He slid a second finger in and he thought he was going to cum at the feeling of her pussy gripping him. If it was like this with his fingers what would it feel like being stretched around his cock?

swansea

Morning keep going

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Need more of this

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Semi morning horn now standing proud. More please.

Great story, very horny! Please keep going

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Kettering

Ohhhhh keep going please

Got me rock hard love the description of the flirtation building up to the encounter.

Looking forward to reading more.

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

stoke

More please

bradford

Great work...

langley

By *icoleSheffieldTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

loving this... can't wait for next part...

A want to meet her lol

Dudley

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Quality

Oh please do continue xx

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice love to see pics of family lol

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I luv young tight pussymmmm this is very hot .

By *verReadyGirthMan  over a year ago

city centre

still waiting for next instalment

By *heBlankPMan  over a year ago

widnes

This is top stuff

same where

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

newcastle

He expertly slid his fingers in and out of her as he licked her, hungry for more of her cum and when she gave him it he could feel the tip of his cock wet against his shorts with pre-cum. She squealed with delight as she climaxed on his mouth.

He moved his face up to hers. 'Taste your pussy on my tongue,' he said as he kissed her, still sliding his fingers in and out of her hole.

She moaned with pleasure and pushed him off her and as he pulled his fingers out he nearly shot a load of his own cum when he saw how perfect her hole looked wide open for him. He sucked her cum from his fingers.

'It's your turn,' she said pulling down his boxers to reveal his thick 8'' cock, a trail of pre-cum dropping down from it. She wanted him to slide it in and fuck her hard but she also wanted to taste it. She ran her tongue over the tip of him, and she loved how sweet it tasted. He let out a gasp as she did it.

'They'll hear you, remember?' She said.

At this point he didn't care and he pushed her head forward, her juicy lips sucking hard over every vein of his dick.

Please carry on op x absolutely loving this x

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Can’t wait for the next page.

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Wow!

Fantastic

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Lucky bastard

Newcastle upon Tyne

I’m hard. I’m dripping with precum. I need more.

Perleeeze

same where

stoke

More please

Kettering

birmingham

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

Very horny

God I need more off this

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

bradford

will he get caught

Kidderminster

mmmmmmmm love it, reminds me of my youth

By *orny in BrightonMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"Oh I do hope his wife is bi and joins in later. An ex of mine was bi and we used to chat about her sons g/f's for sexy fun. We only seduced one, a stunning 22yr old with a very high libido, which actually my g/f did by chance to start and with my encouragement the young lady would start to dominate my g/f which led to some kinky sessions with several outdoors."

Write them down for us to enjoy!

Dudley

Brilliant

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for more so sexy

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Wow

bradford

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

Ummmm

By *arctMan  over a year ago

West of the bann

Oh yes im loving this

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

langley

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Love this!

newcastle

She sucked him hard, her tongue running up his shaft. He'd never had a blowjob as good and as she did it she fingered her pussy, moaning as she fingered herself.

'Fuck I'm gonna cum,' he said.

'Not before you fuck me,' she replied taking his cock out of her mouth. She got on the bed, lay back and spread her legs wide not just showing her wet pussy but spreading the cheeks of her arse to show him her arsehole.

'Which hole do you want to fuck first?' She asked him, grinning.

Without answering he took his cock and pushed it against her pussy hole, teasing it with the tip. She moaned with pleasure before trying to push herself onto his hard cock. He moved his cock away before he entered her properly savouring his anticipation for how it would feel to have his cock inside her.

stoke

More please

Here!

Kidderminster

same where

newcastle

When he stuck his cock properly in her he couldn't believe how tight and warm her pussy felt. She moaned and grabbed the duvet covers. He didn't want to go in too quickly with his cock being of more than average size he didn't want to hurt her but she pushed herself forward onto it, squealing out loud as she felt him slide all the way into her, his balls touching her.

'Your cock feels so fucking good inside me. Do you like the feel of my pussy?' She asked.

'God yes,' he replied leaning forward as he started to pound her steadily his cock sliding with ease because of how wet he'd made her.

'Is my pussy better than your wife's?' She asked. He nearly cum inside her and replied with, 'way fucking better. Is this my pussy now whenever I want it?'

'You can fuck my pussy whenever you want it.'

As he fucked her he got quicker and quicker. He had to constantly hold back his load scared he was going to shoot too quickly as her big tits bounced in front of him.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and they both froze. He put his hand over her mouth to stop her from moaning unsure if he'd imagined the knock in the first place.

'Michael,' whispered Shelley. 'I don't mind you sharing a bed but your dad will go mad. Can you keep the noise down?'

He took his hand off Stacey's mouth and prompted her to reply. As she did, he grinned as he started fucking her again, turned on by her tight pussy and by the fact that they could get caught.

'Sorry!' Stacey replied. We'll try and keep the noise down.' She squealed trying to finish her sentence as he started to rub at her hole fucking her harder and harder.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *wing399Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

bradford

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it so horny and hard reading this

swansea

Excellent

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

Just gets better and better

stoke

More please

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

birmingham

By *arveyxxMan  over a year ago

Andover

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh so naughty!

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Naughty

Here!

By *jb_1980Man  over a year ago

limerick

More.....

By *fmidsMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Wow

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Dudley

By *ice_genuine_guyMan  over a year ago

lincoln

So good

Fabulous dahling xx

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I think Shelley will soon be cleaning uo Stacey's very messy creampie.

Obviously she noticed Rob was not in the marital bed beside her..