FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Riding pussy on a train

Riding pussy on a train

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was on my way home from work, I work at a hotel in Amsterdam and live in Urecht which is a 40 km traon ride, so as I was waiting on the platform in Amsterdam for the Utrechr train, I noticed a woman aged around 40 ish sitting on the bench next to mine, I was playing UB40 on my mobile phone and she kept smiling at me, she had long ash blonde hair, very attractive face and a come to bed smile too.

She was wearing a very lowcut blouse, revieling most of her firm beautiful gits,almost hanging out, no bra on. A tiny micro mini skirt in res leather and a pair of white fishnet stoclings and suspenders, and very tiny black thong sucked up between her pussy lips. The train arrived and I let her get on to see where she was going to sit? She looked back and smiled as she boarded the train and I felt myvcock stiffening as I followed behind her, almost pressing my hard cock against her bum, she chose a seat and sat down, I sat directly opposite her so we wer'e facing each other, I could see right up her tiny belt for

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic