FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife's awakening

Wife's awakening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampag69 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

Just like to share a story that happened a couple of years ago about my wife Emily's awakening.

We have been married for 12 yrs and probably like a lot of married couples things had dried up in the bedroom department. I suspect the usual stresses and strains of life had eventually taken their toll kids, work, life in general. We had always had a great sex life earlier in our relationship nothing to outlandish just the usual but plenty of it. I missed this part of our marriage and decided to do something about it.

It was our 10th wedding anniversary coming up so I booked us a week away on the lovely island of fuertaventura, just us no kids so hopefully we could rekindle our once prolific sex life.

I told Emily that I had arranged our celebration she was so excited. I gave her some money to go and update her holiday wardrobe. Emily has such a gorgeous curvy figure she looks amazing in tight dresses showing off her ample bottom and 36dd breasts.

She came back with new dresses, underwear, bikini's, beach wear, and much more.

That evening she gave me a fashion show of what she'd bought and I was impressed she looked amazing and I was getting very aroused looking at my sexy wife in her new clothes.

I told her what affect she'd had on me a

she laughed and told me "she was glad that she still had it"

Later that night I informed her that I was hoping we'd get back to where we'd once been in the bedroom and hopefully the holiday would help.

She agreed and admitted that she missed it too and not having any distractions would help.

So the morning came for our departure and we were so excited just us no distractions and hopefully plenty of hot steamy sex.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start looking forward to more

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

manchester

It's was great to get away and we were so looking forward to the time together. We got to Manchester airport in plenty of time so we could have a few cheeky drinks just to kick start our holiday. As the drinks started to flow so did my inabitions towards Emily, I informed her how I wanted to have some real horny fun and try things we have never done. She said she'd be up for it as long as it wasn't to extreme or illegal. Once on the plane she admitted being turned on and slightly nervous at the same time at the thought of what we'd get up to. At this stage I wasn't expecting anything major just the odd BJ (they had become nonexistent over the 10 yrs of marriage) and maybe a cheeky afternoon fuck and for her to let herself go sexually. Being at home with the kids she always seemed on edge when we had sex wondering if they would walk in or God firbid hear us.

After a few hours of plane travel and transfers and several drinks we arrived at our hotel, it was early evening the sun just setting, lovely and warm, I suggested we get freshened up quick change and then straight out for dinner and see where the evening took us.

I did my usual 10 min transformation but Emily typical woman lol said she was going to be a while and suggested I go to the hotel bar and have a couple of beers and she'd in there meet me once ready. Two pints later she finally arrived and wow!!!!! She looked amazing I Gotta be honest my cocked stiffened as my eyes gazed at her. She had a very figure hugging dress on showing off her gorgeous curvy figure her bum looked amazing pronounced even more by the heels she had decided to wear. As she walked across the bar towards me I clocked several guys checking her out and that turned me on even more.

Getting interesting more please

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

getting good more please

By *izpop1TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

What you doinh

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

More please ?

manchester

"Wow Emily you look hot let's skip going to dinner and partying and go straight to the room" I said jokingly. Inside I really meant it she laughed "we've got all week lets not cram it all in the first night lets go and see where the night takes us" Emily replied.

So off we went into town I was still thinking about the guys checking Emily out in the bar and kept noticing more men taking a cheeky glimpse of her as we walked down to the centre were all the bars and restraunts were.

We had a fantastic meal and plenty of wine. We decided to have a few more drinks in a bar then mooch back to the hotel along the beach.

As we walked barefoot along the beach we stopped and began to kiss it started of as little pecks then Emily became more responsive and the kiss become more passionate and she could feel me getting aroused. She suddenly stopped and sank down to her knees undid my fly and unleashed my throbbing cock. Now it was her turn to say "wow someone is very pleased to see me" without saying another word she took my cock in her mouth and began to perform the most pleasurable BJ she had ever given me.

I couldn't believe I was stood on a beach my trousers round my ankles being sucked off by my beautiful wife. It had been years since she'd given me oral and now I was having it out in the open where anybody could see, not sure whether it was the Spanish air, wine or just my natural sex appeal lol but something had sturd inside Emily and she was going for it.

As she sucked I could feel my balls tighten as her lips round my cock worked my shaft.

It was then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. It was a figure not 20yrds away stood watching not sure how long he'd been there but Emily sure hadn't noticed as her sucking was getting more and more intense until I couldn't hold it any longer and I shot my hot cum into her mouth. She licked my cock clean swallowing every drop. I didn't say a word to Emily about our voyuer as I didn't know how she'd react. She stood up and began to kiss me again. She then whispered in my ear "take me back to the room and fuck me. I need your hot cock inside me"

We walked back off the beach and still Emily didn't notice the guy who had witnessed our naughtiness!!!!!!!

It felt so horny having a voyeur I had to tell her

We got into the room and it was then I informed her that her perfect blow job wasn't solely enjoyed by me. To my surprise Emily instead of going mad became even more turned on. "I think he would have enjoyed a blow job himself" I said " I would have obliged if I'd known he was there would you have liked to watch me sucking another mans cock?" She replied.

Hmmmm nice

Like it more please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More please

By *assionate to u xMan  over a year ago

limerick / clare / tipp

Mmmmm very hot

manchester

i couldn't believe those words had come out of her mouth, I didn't think for one minute she meant it but all the same it seemed to turn us on even more.

We got back to our room I couldn't wait to get my hands on her properly and was positive I was in for a good night.

I wasn't wrong!!!!!!! She got on the bed on all fours her big curvy arse high in the air her back arched and her face firmly placed on the bed.I peeled her tight dress over her cheeks and was amazed !!!!! She hadn't any panties on. My cock by this time was hard as hell and ready for round two. I knelt behind her my face level with her ass and began to lick her pussy from behind. I couldn't believe how wet she was, it was almost dripping. It tasted so sweet and I began to pleasure her licking her clit slowly.

Emily began to moan with delight pushing back on my tongue. It was then that she began to talk pure filth, " being watched has got me so horny I've always wanted to play with two cocks" I couldn't believe my ears I never imagined for one minute that Emily had such dirty thoughts. Her filth continued " I want to suck on a big thick cock while you pleasure my pussy with your tongue " she was getting so turned on.

I then did something I've never done before with Emily partly because I never thought she'd go for it. I parted her arse cheeks and began licking her tight asshole. Immediately she began to respond moaning loader and loader, I continued rubbing her clit with my fingers as my tongue pleasured her sweet ass.

I didn't take long before she had an explosive orgasm.

"Now fuck me like a whore deep and hard I need that cock now!!!!!! " she demanded.

Who was I to say no so I immediately began fucking her from behind watching her arse bounce as it slapped against me with every thrust was a sight to behold. Thrusts geting faster and faster her moans of pleasure getting louder and louder.

"I want to be fucked by another man while u watch" she said between moans "I want to be a dirty little whore for you"

That was it instantly I was coming shooting my load deep inside her. The thought of another man using my wife had turned me on so much. At the same time Emily came again her pussy tightening around my cock gripping my shaft as every last drop of cum drained out. We collapsed on the bed exhausted with pleasure. Neither of us said a word as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

Nice one so horny hope the rest of the holiday is as good

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nothing better than holiday fun, let the inhibitions relax a bit and go with the flow - no recriminations!!

Great start, more haughtyness to come!

Love where this is going

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Is she going to be a dirty slut?????

manchester

Sorry for delay in continuing the story been mad busy with work so not had chance to post but will do this evening

Kettering

Loving it so far

By *art231Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Right here, right now!

Brilliant so far!

manchester

Thanks

manchester

Thanks

Looking forward to more

Gloucester

Looking forward to it ?

Superb

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Awesome

More please

manchester

We both woke the next morning slightly hungover but the thoughts in my mind of what Emily had said wouldn't leave . I couldn't believe how turned on we both got fantasing about Emily having another hard cock to play with.

Emily didn't mention the previous nights antics through the day so I started to think she was either embarrassed about what she'd said or she was to tipsy to remember.

We had a lovely day drinking, and relaxing in the warm Sunshine, but as the afternoon went on I was ready to call it a day in the sun, but typical Emily as always wanted to make the most of it and was determined to lay in the sun as long as she could. I decided to go have a pint in the bar.

I ordered a pint of cold lager and savoured it's refreshing effect as I sat at the bar. The barman came over as it was pretty empty and stated asking if we were having a good time, just the usual chit chat where we were from etc. He then out of nowhere said "it looked like we were having a good time on the beach the previous night and he enjoyed the show"

I was gob smacked !!!!!!!! "I'm glad you enjoyed it " not knowing what else to say. "Your a very lucky man" He said along with a cheeky wink. At that point a large group of guests entered the bar and he wandered off to serve them. I quickly drank up and left to go find Emily.

Should I tell her or just keep it to myself!!!!!!!!!

Like where this is going

so did you tell her x

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this story please hope there is more to come

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Great !!

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

More please

Tell her. Tell her.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

yes tell her

By *ilson84500Man  over a year ago

Portadown

manchester

I made my way back to the pool area and Emily was still lay on her lounger soaking in the Rays.

She was lay on her front her big curvy arse on show her Bikini bottoms slightly pulled into her arse crack I gave her bottom a gentle slap and she jumped up in shock. "Cheeky" she said.

"You'll never believe the conversation I've just had with the bar man" i said

"Why" Emily replied

"He just told me he enjoyed our show on the beach last night"

"Oh my god"!!!!!!!! Emily blurted "hope it was the good looking one" then she began to giggle. I was still trying to process this and Emily was now telling me she had been eyeing him up!!!!!

We packed our stuff up and went back to our room. "So u fancy him then I'm not sure how I feel about it" I told her. I was kinda pissed off and turned on at the same time.

"He's hot as hell I saw him this morning setting the pool bar up and my pussy had a little flutter"

I don't know what came over me but I grabbed Emily sat on the bed and pulled her over my knee. "What you doing" she cried. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson that's what I'm doing" I replied.

I peeled down her bikini bottoms over her big plump arse and began to spank her. She was wriggling and struggling but I had a firm grasp around her waist with every smack she gave out a Yelp and her arse cheeks were starting to glow rosy red. I slipped my fingers down between her legs and her pussy was soaking. She was obviously so turned on "did the thoughts about the hot barman get your pussy wet!!!" I shouted. "Yes I'm sorry but he was so fine I'm a dirty slut for wanting his cock and deserve to be punished"

I continued spanking her arse and rubbed her clit at the same time "yes your are a dirty slut bet u wanted his hard cock inside you"

"Mmmmm yes yes I did I want him to fuck me and use me"

Emily's moans got loader as she began to orgasm. I slid my thumb between her arse cheeks and found her tight hole she pushed back and swallowed my whole thumb into her arse at that point she exploded and had the most intense orgasm.

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Bookmark

Lovely more please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Fantastic. Love going to Costa Calma in fuerteventura, so wished I'd been there with you guys

manchester

I was so turned on so far we'd been there 1 day and our sex life had already exceeded my wildest dreams. Once Emily had recovered from her mind blowing orgasm, I told her to get on the bed on all 4's I grab her pony tail shoved my cock in her mouth I began to slide in and out of her mouth her lips wrapped around my cock. I knew it wouldn't take long as my thrusts got faster and faster.

"I bet you wished your hot barman was behind u fucking your tight pussy right now" her mouth tighten more and she sucked harder. My balls tightened and I was coming she never flinched she just kept sucking and swallowing.

The change in Emily sexually was unbelievable my wife was turning into a real slut but I wasn't complaining, besides what harm were we doing it's not like we'd crosses a line. The thought though was tempting and I wondered if Emily was thinking the same.

loving it

Excellent...can't wait for more!

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Bookmark

By *overs09ukCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Bookmark

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Bookmark

Awesome story.love how women really let their inhibitions go on holiday.must be the combination of the sun and booze.

Please more

Can't wait to hear more

"Bookmark"

How do I book mark

Gloucester

More please making me hard thinking of Emily

Loving it more please

Bookmark

huntingdon

Mmm loving it please lets have more

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Just like to share a story that happened a couple of years ago about my wife Emily's awakening.

We have been married for 12 yrs and probably like a lot of married couples things had dried up in the bedroom department. I suspect the usual stresses and strains of life had eventually taken their toll kids, work, life in general. We had always had a great sex life earlier in our relationship nothing to outlandish just the usual but plenty of it. I missed this part of our marriage and decided to do something about it.

It was our 10th wedding anniversary coming up so I booked us a week away on the lovely island of fuertaventura, just us no kids so hopefully we could rekindle our once prolific sex life.

I told Emily that I had arranged our celebration she was so excited. I gave her some money to go and update her holiday wardrobe. Emily has such a gorgeous curvy figure she looks amazing in tight dresses showing off her ample bottom and 36dd breasts.

She came back with new dresses, underwear, bikini's, beach wear, and much more.

That evening she gave me a fashion show of what she'd bought and I was impressed she looked amazing and I was getting very aroused looking at my sexy wife in her new clothes.

I told her what affect she'd had on me a

she laughed and told me "she was glad that she still had it"

Later that night I informed her that I was hoping we'd get back to where we'd once been in the bedroom and hopefully the holiday would help.

She agreed and admitted that she missed it too and not having any distractions would help.

So the morning came for our departure and we were so excited just us no distractions and hopefully plenty of hot steamy sex.

"

Fantastic ?? Keep I going ??

Good stuff so far!

More please xa

By *iagara69Man  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Great story so far......

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

More!

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Great read more please

Fantastic

manchester

We got ready for the night ahead again Emily seemed to pull out all the stops dressing to impress this time she wore a tight floral dress its length was about mid thigh very figure hugging showing off all her best assets and heels just finished it off. I could see that she had a tiny g string due to the VPL but it just made her look even sexier.

My wife looked amazing just looking at her got me aroused. "What you gawping at" she chuckled. "you look bloody amazing you'll have plenty of eyes on you tonight" I replied.

"I hope so kinda like it, and I think you do to" she said giving me a little wink.

She wasn't wrong!!!! I bloody loved it. Seeing men watch her and know they desired her was becoming such a turn on.

We decided to eat at the hotel that evening as we hadn't tried the restaurant and there was a singer and disco on later and I knew Emily loved a good boogey. Straight away I began to clock guys sneakily watching her as she walked by trying to get a glimpse of her juicy behind.

We had a great meal and the drinks were flowing soon it was time for the entertainment in the main bar. We made our way through and were greeted by as Emily put it "the HOT AS HELL barman". "Good evening my name is Pepe I have reserved you the best table just give me a wave when u want drinks and I'll arrange for one of the waiters to come straight over and take your order" he said. Emily and I both looked at each other and smiled "thank you so much" Emily replied. "It's my pleasure" he said then gave us a wink. Once he'd gone and we sat down. "bloody hell he's not shy at coming forward but I suppose our little show last night had something to do with it" I chuckled.

The show began and Pepe was as good as his word every time we looked over he ushered a waiter straight to our table to take our order.

Once the singer had finished the disco began and Emily was as normal straight up shaking her tush. I think by this time she was a little tipsy and her dancing was defo attracting some male attention guys craning their necks to see and even a few adventurous ones attempting to join her and keep up (believe me they had there work cut out) . I had never been one for dancing due to my two left feet and I always looked so awkward but that's another story.

Liking this like where I hope it's leading

Continue plz

i shall try this with my wife,,, any tips guys

manchester

My drink was getting low so I turned to get pepe's attention but I couldn't see him. I looked round the room and spotted him on the other side of the dance floor tray in hand collecting glasses, he had stopped momentarily to fix his gaze on Emily. He's eyes were transfixed on her gyrating arse I could tell he was liking what he saw he must have been getting aroused as he had to adjust himself in the trouser department. A horny thought entered my head!!! but no it wouldn't happen but the idea turned me on. He glanced in my direction he knew I'd spotted him eying Emily up he smiled and then came over. "Two more of the same please" I asked as he approached "anything for you guys I'll send them over straight away" he replied and again gave me a wink.

By *imoneyMan  over a year ago

walsall

Very good

This is hot!!!

huntingdon

Loving it

manchester

"Loving it"

Love it need more please

By *st timers 2012Couple  over a year ago

helmsdale

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Bookmark

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

More please

manchester

The evening drew to a close Emily had danced the night away shaking her booty, and we were both pleasantly pissed. We sat for a while as the bar emptied finishing our drinks. I leaned over to Emily "we should give Pepe a decent tip for looking after us so well" I said. I had a wicked thought but would Emily go for it?

I whispered in her ear and waited for her reaction.

She looked at me surprised then it suddenly changed to a wicked grin.

Without saying a word she stood up and headed to the bathroom.

Nice one more please

Please.

Loving it x

Great story!

Great story, one of our to do lists. X

Gateshead

Loving this, bet she's leaving her string for him lol ??

Cracking story

manchester

Emily was back within minutes she sat down and I held out my hand she deposited her tiny red g string panties in my hand. They felt damp I assumed partly through excitement and the fact she's been shaking her ass on the dance floor all evening.

I looked over to Pepe and indicated we were leaving he flashed a smile and waved I made sure he saw me place the panties on the table. He couldn't have known what they were from where he was. We both stood and walked towards the main doors before we got there we both glanced round to see him reach our table and realise what we had left he quickly grabbed them off the table placed them in his pocket he looked up at us as we exited the bar and smiled. Emily blew him a kiss and gave a cheek wiggle.

My mind was racing as we walked across the reception to the lifts. We'd just given a guy my wife's used fragrant panties I was so turned on and from the look on Emily's face so was she. I couldn't wait to get her in the lift and slide my fingers inside her and see how wet she was.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Don't stop there

Yes keep going this is good

dont stop and fuck her in the lift

More, you cant leave it there x

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story. More please

Great read bookmark

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *eryopenmindedMan  over a year ago

Fife

Fuck I'm wanking hard over this. Please more

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Great

I need more! so hot!

This is so good wish I could read it all

huntingdon

Please lets have more please

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Kettering

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Loving this xx

Great story

manchester

PING!!!!!!

The lift doors opened Emily and I walked in turned and stood facing back out into the reception, God I wanted those doors to shut I was desperate to get my hands on my wife's body it seemed like an eternity just as they were nearly closed a hand came through stopping them. The doors opened and there stood the HOT AS HELL BARMAN Pepe!!!!!!!

We both froze wondering what to do we hadn't thought this through what do we do now!!!!!

He stood there smiling hands behind his back. "I think you forgot something" he said.

This was an epic backfire was he actually going to hand back Emily's panties !!!!! Something that we thought was so horny suddenly seemed a stupid idea. We stood awkwardly waiting for him to hand them back, his hands came from behind his back to reveal Emily's small gold clutch bag. Emily reached out to take it. His fingers brushed hers as he handed the bag, again I felt my cock stiffen. "Thank you so much" Emily said, "no Thank you" he replied as he slid his hand down to the same pocket Emily panties were in and gave it a squeeze. Looking down as he did we couldn't help but notice his bulging crotch obviously aroused "Enjoy the rest of your evening" he said as he stepped back and allowed the lift doors to close.

Fuck!!!!!!!!! I was ready to explode I'd never been this turned on. I grabbed Emily kissing her passionately pulling her dress up slidding my hand between her thighs. OMG !!!!! Her pussy was soaking I mean absolutely wet through. I brushed her clit and it was throbbing she let out a gasp. My fingers slid in and out of her dripping hole as I began to pleasure her. The lift jolted to a halt and the doors opened "don't stop" she moaned we continued not caring if we got caught.

Emily screamed as she came moaning loudly suddenly I felt a gush she squirted all over my hand her body shaking with pleasure.

It took me a moment to process what had happened she'd never done that with me before but I sensed it had a lot to do with how turned on she'd was.

Our senses returned quickly we had arrived at our floor looking out of the lift into the corridor it was apparent we were in the clear no one had witnessed our naughtyness this time.

We managed to find our room and stumble in, the drink was obviously taking effect I felt bladdered but Emily even more so. We managed to undress and both collapse on the bed. Emily leaned over kissed me on the cheek and then wham!!! Instantly fell was asleep.

Typical I'm the most turned on I've ever been my cock is solid like an iron bar and I don't have Emily to perform on.

My mind was racing about Pepe god I was so turned on by the thought of him fucking my wife. I gently drifted off with my horny thoughts buzzing around my head.

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Keep going

Love it more please

Love it more please

manchester

I suddenly awoke it was morning the room bright my eyes adjusting to the light. God that felt good !!! What was it? I looked down Emily was sucking on my rock hard cock playing with herself, rubbing her pussy frantically I could tell she was close her body pulsing as the pleasure surged through her core. I was right she groaned in pleasure as her orgasm reached its peak. She stopped sucking momentarily to savour the pleasure. "Oh fuck that was good your naughty girl is very horny this morning" she whispered.

Very good keep it going

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

More

Amazing read

Gloucester

What a great story hope there's more to this one ?

huntingdon

Great story hope we got lots more to come

Bookmark !!!

Gateshead

"I suddenly awoke it was morning the room bright my eyes adjusting to the light. God that felt good !!! What was it? I looked down Emily was sucking on my rock hard cock playing with herself, rubbing her pussy frantically I could tell she was close her body pulsing as the pleasure surged through her core. I was right she groaned in pleasure as her orgasm reached its peak. She stopped sucking momentarily to savour the pleasure. "Oh fuck that was good your naughty girl is very horny this morning" she whispered. "

Definitely bookmarked ??

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great. Don't stop now

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Sat here as hard as hell!

Andover

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Loving this story,

k

This is an amazing story!

I hope it's a true account! ??

By *orny and KinkyCouple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

Right here, right now!

Loving this story!

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

loving this and can't wait to hear more x

manchester

I'd never known Emily to be this way it was like all her sexual inhibitions had disappeared. I wasn't complaining though this is exactly what I'd always wanted her to be like.

She slowly climbed on top of me and we began to kiss her hips gyrating rubbing her arse against my cock. I could feel how wet she was as her juicies spread onto my manhood we were so both turned on. She grabbed my shaft and placed it against the entrance to her pussy and then slide down on my length. I grabbed her ass cheeks and began to fuck her slowly the sensation felt amazing. "Spread my arse cheeks " she whispered, mmmmmm she moaned with pleasure as I obliged. Our slow fuck continued Emily's pleasure building slowly. "Play with my ass use me like a slut" she blurted, I didn't need telling twice I stroked her asshole pressing hard against it with every slow thrust. My finger slid inside Emily moaned again "that feels so good don't stop" she demanded. I sucked on her juicy tits as we continued to fuck teasing her nipples with my tongue. "I want your cock in my arse I want it I want it now!!!!!!" She had never once in the whole time I'd known her agreed to anal (that wasn't through lack off asking . I wasn't going to pass this opportunity up, I slide my cock from her pussy and positioned it at the entrance to her arse. She then pushed against the tip and it entered, it felt so tight the sensation as she took it deeper felt amazing. "Oh god yes that's so good" she screamed "now fuck me fuck your slut"

I slowly started to fuck her but increased the force as her tight arse swallowed my entire cock, it was so tight this wasn't going to take long. I was right within seconds I was coming shooting my seed into Emily's ass.

We collapsed on the bed "did you enjoyed that " she said as I lay on the bed recovering "god yes it was amazing" I replied.

We lay for several minutes cuddling exhausted in sexual pleasure and could have stayed there for a lot longer. Emily's phoned buzzed on the bedside table indicating a txt, "ignore it" I said.

But she couldn't " what if it's one of the kids or something has happened at home" she replied. She leaned over grabbed her phone and read the txt.

"OMG!!!!!!!!!" She blurted

Hot stuff more please

Please carry on in new thread if this one closes before you finish

huntingdon

This is so hot

manchester

New thread then I think

huntingdon

Story needs to continue

By *ob_bieMan  over a year ago

Bath

Great story guys! Please continue

manchester

"Please carry on in new thread if this one closes before you finish "

How big does it have to get before those close the thread?

You're getting close but carry on with a new thread this I'd good

175 posts I think. Start a new one x

By *moothbody2Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Isn't it better to post the name of the new title at the end of the old one. Can't wait for the next update.

Great story

Wow great read better wank lol

manchester

Starting new thread tonight shall I just continue or copy & paste story to the new thread?

By *moothbody2Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Why not just start a new thread and give the name of the old thread at the start.

huntingdon

Just carry on

manchester

I jumped up off the bed in panic "what's happened? Is it the kids are they ok?" I asked, all kinda thoughts were running through my head.

"It's not the kids" Emily replied "it's off Pepe!!!!!"

How the hell did he have Emily's mobile number!!!!. And why was he texting her!!!. She must have seen the puzzlement in my face and began to read the txt.

Hi I hope you don't mind me messaging I got your mobile number off the hotels database last night I just wanted to say Thank you for your sexy present I've attached a video to show how much I enjoyed them. Pepe X X X

Emily looked up "shall I play it?" She asked. "Hell yeah" I replied.

We both sat on the bed and pressed play.

The image was an empty bed we could hear some muffling as the phone was positioned then Pepe walked into the shot he was completely undressed apart from his tight black undies. He was totally ripped great torso he obviously looked after himself. He stood there for a moment then opened his hand to reveal Emily's tiny panties from the night before. I felt my cock harden instantly. He put them to his face to smell them and savour her sweet fragrance. With his other hand he peeled his briefs down to reveal his huge cock it wasn't that long probably about 7-8 inches but it was so thick. Emily gasped as she watched "wow that's huge" she said unable to take her eyes off the screen. Pepe began to stroke his huge dick becoming more and more aroused by the scent of my wife's pussy.

He began to wank furiously after a few moments he ejaculated, he just kept coming squirt after squirt until his balls were empty. He then took Emily's panties and wiped his cock clean and threw them to the floor. Then the clip ended. We both looked at each other. "Fuck me that was horny" I said still not fully processing how we'd got to this point. Emily was silent for a moment then she began to speak " how big was his dick, I can't believe it's size, so thick !!!!!!"

Emily's phone suddenly beeped again.

"It's another message off Pepe"

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

How do u bookmark ??

Loving this

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

This just gets better and better.

Love it great story like where it's going more please

By *oxypair2008Couple  over a year ago

near chester

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Very good story, keep wanting more.

k

By *holeofthemoonCouple  over a year ago

somewhere central

Good morning xx

Andover