FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bdsm school

Bdsm school

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bdsm school

Would love to take my Mrs to somewhere like this but dunno if they are real:

We pack our bags to go stay in a hotel called bdsm school. We have to turn up in something sexy. I wear crotchless boxers and Mrs wears a cupless corset showing her boobs, crotchless knickers, suspenders, stockings and high heels - looking stunning as always. As we arrive the head mistress greets us and starts to show us around. There's a female in a stockade, she tells mrs to slap her bum so she does as she's told. The mistress whips Mrs bum, grabs her hair and pulls her head back and whispers did you like that in her ear. We then start walking round there is a guy tied to a table mistress whips the man and says grab his cock so Mrs does and feels this rock hard cock. Then Mistress pulls mrs towards her and slides a finger in Mrs pussy and says it's starting to get wet drop your bags in room 5 and when you come back it best be wetter or you're in trouble. We head up to the room there is a four poster bed with restraints on and a cross in the room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Sounds my sort of place

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do I book a room? Lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We head back downstairs as we do a mistress grabs mrs hand and leads us outside. We walk up to a tree. There is some restraints around it and she ties mrs to the tree, her legs are spread then she tells me to get on my knees and start licking her pussy. So I start licking her clit then pushing my tongue in deep mrs is moaning the mistress says good boy and pushing my head in further I keep licking and sucking till mrs lets out a big orgasm. I then stand up mistress feels mrs now soaking wet pussy and says she is ready. A couple come over and start using a dildo on her pussy and a bullet swapping from nipple to nipple. Mrs loves this and is dripping wet now about to have her second really intense orgasm. She lets out a massive moan and has a massive climax. Mistress starts to squeeze and slap her boobs and say you like that don't you naughty girl. She say it's your turn next in the stockade where anyone can touch your soaking pussy and put toys in it.

By *errydaviesMan  over a year ago

northwest

Wow this sounds like heaven!

Me next for the stocks please

» Add a new message to this topic