FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Great meet and a soaking !

Great meet and a soaking !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esborough boy OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Desborough

Last week I started exchanging

Messages with a lady who lived a few miles away, we exchanged face pictures and then became friends, lots of messages later we agreed to meet for a social and a coffee at a local garden centre at 3pm,

She messaged me to describe her car so I could find her, and I did the same, I arrived a few minutes later than she did and driving into the car park there was this stunning lady in a little floaty dress, pink poppy, blond hair and i immediately knew that was my meet,

We met and had a quick kiss on the lips, and we went and got our drinks, we sat in the sun enjoying each others company sipping our drinks and casually checking each other out!,

We decided to go around the garden centre and she made a couple of purchases of plants and I carried them Towards her car,

Slowly walking back to her car she said she was happy that we had met and felt comfortable with me so we decided to come back to my house and that was about 15 miles away,

She followed me to my house and on arrival I put the kettle on, made a cup of coffee and took

Them into my lounge where she was sitting on the sofa,

I sat next to her and within seconds we were kissing passionately, our lips delicately finding each other, our tongues in each others mouths, her floaty little dress was riding up her leg and my hands caressed the outside of her thighs and we just continued this for a few more seconds before I suggested we go to bed to carry on,

She jumped up and walked up stairs, on the way up stairs she pulled her dress up

Saying I hope you like my red thong !, exposing her arse to me on the stairs, soon we were in the bedroom kissing passionately and I lifted her dress over her head and to My surprise ( I had not noticed ) that she was bra less, she started tugging at my shirt buttons and shorts whilst we were kissing and she was stood topless in her lovely red thong,

We were soon rolling onto the bed kissing passionately, I slowly kissed down her neck and onto her nipples, they responded immediately and I could tell by her groaning that she was enjoying the attention, after a few minutes I slowly kissed and licked down her stomach

Until I reached her thong, my tongue tracing down the outside of her thong onto her lips as it barely covered them, my tongue eagerly found its way just inside the material and teased over her clit, I then had to pull her pants to the side and really take her clit into my mouth and give it a really good suck and Let my tongue flick over her clit, I could tell from her breathing that she was really enjoying this and of course the loud moaning meant I was doing something right, I continue this until she reached a shuddering orgasm, she tasted fantastic !, I came back up the bed and we were kissing and I allowed my fingers to find their way into her wet pussy, I started to massage her spot and I could not have been more shocked by her response, She enjoyed this so much that the bed was absolutely soaked and she squirted and squirted and squirted all over the bed, She later told me that she hadn’t done that for a number of years and she really enjoyed it, the duvet was doubled up and it was soaked through ! So that had to Be washed !!

When she had squirted, I got between her legs and let my tongue lap up

All her juices and I then put my hard cock straight into her and we fucked for a good while, We soon changed position and she wanted to give me a blow job so she went down the bed and took my hard cock in her mouth, she explored every orifice and she was excellent at giving a blowjob, her tongue flicking and circling my throbbing cock,

Within a few moments, I wanted it to be inside her again so we change position and my throbbing hard cock was soon inside her pussy,

Within a few minutes I could feel her pussy throbbing as she climaxed again and this was too much for me so I cum too,

We cleaned up Then laid on the bed having a cuddle, within a few minutes, we started kissing again hands all over each other. I wasn’t long before we were getting the horn again. This time she laid on her front and I put my throbbing cock inside from behind got some lube and slowly inserted my finger into her arse. This had an incredible effect on her and she was constantly shaking and throbbing through enjoyment so I took my cock out and put it into her arse, I had to go slowly and she said this was more painful but slowly the head of my cock eased into her bum,

We ended the session with me deep inside her vagina and two fingers in a bum and she climax with a throbbing shaking shudder,

Hope you enjoyed my latest meet (veri posted)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic