FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stablemaster Mating Party

Stablemaster Mating Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tableMaster OP   Man 4 weeks ago

UK

We asked a couple of attendees about their experiences..

A Stallions perspective:

As a pure Top I get lots of bottoms contacting me and can pretty much have my pick as I’m well hung and experienced. But the Horse Stable fantasy was on my bucket list since seeing a poster in Berlin a few years ago.

Being able to sample multiple bottoms in one session and not be restricted to the types I attract usually, plus, being a horny fucker I just knew I needed to try this out.

My first Stable Party was in Birmingham and I had no idea whether this would live up to my fantasy of some German sex club.

From the outset the guys who set up the event were friendly and the check in process easy. As a group of Stallions, pretty much all Alpha males, there wasn’t much conversation at first although there was a sense of camaraderie amongst us.

Once ready we were led to a room full of sofas and one large central bed where the hooded Fluffers were ready to get us hard.

The mares had been placed in the stables and once we were ready we were free to roam the stables and fuck any Mare we wished to. The Fluffers joined the stables, always on hand to offer oral assistance.

There was a mixture of Mares, some real fit lads and some guys with more normal shapes, from slim to chunky bears. All had jockstraps on, (my weakness), and were hooded so the fucking was anonymous.

As expected, some of the fittest lads were getting attended to first, but I wanted to sample lots of types plus, I think all bodies are beautiful. From the curves of some beefy ass to the parted cheeks of some slim twink, I was like a kid in a sweet shop.

I approached a guy who was probably a little older than me, I usually pull the young lads so this was a new experience. He was knelt on a fuck bench at just the right height, my dick was aching it was so hard.

His Stable Lad gave me a fresh rubber, the hole was lubed and ready.

I moved forward positioning myself. I slowly slid into him, he gave a long guttural moan as I went balls deep and held it there.

I usually do that so guys can adjust as I’m quite long, but this guy literally began fucking me with his ass muscles.

Oh boy, I’d hit the jackpot! His ass was contracting and pulling my dick without any effort from me, he was literally attempting to milk my cum out of me.

I swiftly took back control, grabbed his hips and began plowing him, he was moaning and we had quite the audience. I said he was the best fuck I’d had for a long time and as soon as I pulled out, I was replaced by another Stallion immediately.

I moved around a bit, I reckon I fucked 16 or 17 different holes altogether, all shapes and sizes and some more experienced than others.

I can’t forget the smells and the sounds, the smell of sex with the slamming of flesh against flesh.

Just watching was so fucking horny. By the time the break came and the very tasty food was served, there was lots of chatter and banter in the bar. I felt I’d found my Tribe!

I spent another couple of hours being serviced in the glory hole and ended up cumming in a very eager lads mouth and it was quite a load!

I’ve been to several more since, a London one run by a different group which was appallingly bad and the rest by the StableMaster lads.

IWe currently have 3 more Stable Mating parties planned for this year.

Hedonism -Bedfordshire as part of the camping weekend.

Manchester -pre pride

Northwich - one huge party with 200+ guys expected.

We are currently planning our 2025 ones…. Can we tempt you?

A Mares Perspective

I’m a bottom. I was born to be a bottom and have no desire to Top.

Finding good Tops who know how to fuck properly is actually harder than it sounds.

Especially where I live.

I tend to see lots of straight guys who just want to pump and go. Fine for a quickie but if you’ve spent 3 hours getting prepared and not eaten for 6 hours, you feel quite let down if it’s all over in 3 minutes.

Let me describe myself. I’m late 20s. White, brown hair, smooth and clean shaven.

I’ve been told I have a teardrop shaped ass and narrow hips which are ideal to hold onto and

I absolutely love being fucked.

The Mare role sounded too good to be true. I’d never heard of StableMaster or that such parties even existed, as I live out in a rural part of the UK.

It was my regular Top that told me about them.

I read the website and signed up straight away.

Sadly there were no Mare tickets left so I opted for Fluffer.

A couple of weeks before the party, I received a message to say that Fluffers had the opportunity to swap to Mares as some spaces were now free.

I quickly responded and had my new ticket within minutes.

That’s when the nerves set in.

Would everyone really play safe? Would I be attractive? What if I was considered fresh meat and felt intimidated?

I got in touch with the StableMasters who answered all my concerns and put my mind at rest.

I would go on the proviso that I could swap back to Fluffer if I was too scared.

The day came and I drove over to the venue in Bedfordshire.

The stable party was the culmination of the Hedonism weekend. So I was hoping that the weekend guys still had some energy left.

I wasn’t disappointed!

It was very organised. The checking in and instructions were clear.

I’d been told to say that I was new at check in and I was buddied up with a fellow Mare who had done the role before.

He had lots of good advice. Drink water, use plenty of lube and keep reapplying it, take a break if I needed to etc.

After getting undressed to my new Jock, we were taken and positioned on huge vinyl covered beds.

We chatted with other mares and Stable lads and it was clear I wasn’t the only one nervous.

After about 15 minutes we were told to put on our hoods and get into position.

Doggy is my fave so I quickly got myself on all fours and managed to find a cushion to go under me.

Suddenly I felt the room fill with extra people.

I felt a finger slide over my back then circle my hole.

He was gentle, he knew he was the first.

I heard the rubber being torn open. Slowly a medium sized cock began to enter me. I pushed back. Despite the nerves, I’m not a virgin. I needed sex!

He was pumping me slowly, a steady rhythm, clearly neither of us were going to orgasm yet.

I felt him squeeze my cheeks as he withdrew.

I was quickly entered by another stallion.

This time the cock was bigger, longer, thicker.

I felt my hole stretch and gasped. My mouth was open and I felt a dick in front of me. I took him in my mouth.

I was now being spit roasted by two complete strangers, I had no idea who they were. Fuck that made me so horny.

I lost count of the dicks I took. 10, 15, 20?

I was just a hole. Eagerly pulling them in, using my muscles to massage each beautiful cock that used me.

Half way through I’d been flipped over & my stomach was sticky with my precum.

We took a break for food and to rest.

The hoods were taken away and I was scanning the room looking at all the guys in red wristbands. Wondering who had thrust his cock up my hungry hole.

The bar banter was fun. Everyone getting on and chatting.

The following orgy was also pretty wild.

I spent time outside on the deck in broad daylight on a yoga mat being pounded by a muscly daddy type.

We had a very appreciative audience too.

I found them myself in the dungeon room, eagerly slurping dicks at the glory hole and was then taken into a dark room behind a curtain and fucked standing up against the wall.

My party ended with me being given a double facial by a couple who had both fucked me in the Stables.

We relaxed afterwards in the hot tub with 20 other naked men. Perfect!

I drove home gaping. My arse feeling open and deliciously used.

I don’t even remember the drive, I was just in euphoria.

I’m booked again for this year, although I’m going for the whole Hedonism weekend this time.

I cannot wait!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eajayTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Tamar Valley

Sounds fun xx

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Love to be a mare

By *atrynaTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

This sounds amazing and I only wish I could find something interesting in the East Midlands. I'm strictly bottom only but OMG if there are so many eager big stallions please come and rear up, my door will be open. Or maybe there is a group of stallions looking for mares to be taken out on a stud farm afternoons?

By *oreplayer4uMan 4 weeks ago

mundford area

Would love to be a stallion at one of these ,

By *igG86Man 4 weeks ago

Godmanchester

I was at hedonism last year as a stable boy, I'm considering seeing if there is a mare ticket available and seeing if it's as good as it looked

» Add a new message to this topic