FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > roleplay in the van

roleplay in the van

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cambridge

I mentioned before, that i inherited a Mercedes van, It seemsd a waste to have it parked on the drive so i cleaned it out and installed a matress and cushions in the back, Well the bank holiday dawned unusually sunny , with nice warm evenings, Five oclock on Saturday i took my shower, dressed and struggled with my makeup, Seven oclock i was ready for the road, It is only a short drive to the cruising site on the roman road outside Cambridge, I parked with the side door of the van facing the path into the woods, There were only three cars parked who i suspected were dog walkers so i settled down to wait, Two more cars arrived that i recognised ,One i knew was another bottom guy, the other appeared to be a watcher, The dog walkers returned to their cars and left, Nothing happened for an hour then gradually more cars came and left, I watched a lovely old Jaguar car park behind me, Dusk was falling as i exited the van to walk round to the side door, I was dressed in a short tartan skirt, fishnet crutchless tights and heels so i picked my way carefully over the rough ground, I could feel the eyes of the gentleman in the Jaguar follow me, I slid the side door open, Kneeling inside i began to spread the duvet my daughter had given me over the matress, Two cushions i wedged against the far door, I was just stretching forward to straighten them when i felt a hand up my skirt, I froze, The hand continued to stroke my bottom through my black silk panties,, A finger found its way to my lubed cunt, it was soon joined by a second, i gasped as they were pushed inside me. Glancing over my shoulder i could see a well dressed gentleman whom i recognised from the Jaguar, When he spoke i must admit his words shocked me, "Its totally disgusting, you should damb well be ashamed of yourself,, Strutting around in public with such a short skirt, And here you are bending down showing your panties, It should never be allowed, It's obvious you do it to tease men, This time you have gone too far., Now my girl your going to get the dam good spanking you deserve,". all i could think to say was, "Plese, I am so sorry." "Too late for that my girl." I felt my panties being pulled down, Of course, i know it was just a game but i have always enjoyed roleplay so i was happy to go along with it, He continued to pull my panties down, "Lift you foot you stupid girl, I want them off completely " I gave a little sob and lifted my foot, The first slap was hard and it stung, i caught my breath just as the second one landed, omg, that hurt, I knew straight away that he had done this before, I was in ffor a good beating, again and again his hand landed, When i began to cry the slaps seemed to become harder, "Good, let me hear those tears," "Please Please, no more, " once more his hand fell, He stopped, i could hear him gasping, He was not a young man and he sounded exhausted, "Well you hussy, i hope you have learned your lesson, Your cheeks are glowing.did it hurt, or do you need more," A couple more would have been nice but i wasn't telling him that, His hands were now gently rubbing my cheeks, His fingers found my cunt again, two entered me with ease, "Oh i see you still haven't learned your lesson not to tease," even as he spoke i heard his zip being pulled down, He shuffled forward, I felt the blunt head of his penis agaist my cunt, I waited, "Oh No, You show me how much you want it you naughty whore,, You were the one teasing," I pushed back so hard i think it surprised him, I pulled forward until he was just out before thrusting back again, "Oh yes my dear, You are just as you look, A penis whore, " he was matching my strokes now and we moved as one, I felt his hands reach for my shoulders , "Now! Take it all my dear." i felt his hot spunk spurting deep inside as my own trickled down my fishnet tights, Now it was gentle hands stroking my bottom, "Now wasn't that fun dear, I even thought for a moment you were enjoying your spanking, We can't have that , can we? I felt him slip out of me, "Oh no, it hurt so much, it was horrid," he chuckled as he backed out of the van, I retrieved my panties from the floor and straightened the bed, It was still early,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un22Woman 4 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic