FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taxi ride with a hotwife

Taxi ride with a hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randMrsFab1 OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Liverpool

Mr and Mrs were getting ready for a night out, drinking whiskey together, Amanda says to her husband, "i hope we get a hot taxi driver on the way home, i think a good spitroast would fuck all my stresses away". They both laughed, her husband replied "well he better have a big cock, i know what you are like ".

They both got dressed and headed to a small whiskey bar in town. Amanda was a curvy blonde small with a huge arse, or a pawg as some would say. Mr had dark features, handsome and loved his filthy wife explorinh her slutty side. They flirted all night with eachother, even after 12 years of marriage, the lust was still there. Amanda was wearing a tight black dress that hugged every inch of her body. When she got up to head to the ladies mr slapped her arse, to the suprise of two men sat next to them. Their eyes followed amanda and her arse as it wiggled out of sight.

'Some arse that mate, one nodded towards mr'

'She does like to share now and then he laughed.

The men didnt know what to do or say, mr asked them if they were going soon, and did they want to share a taxi.

'I promise ill let her sit inbetween you both, and if shes feeling naughty i'm sure the taxi driver wont mind pulling over. Both guys, early 30s looked stunned. One laughed and replied, mate i think you are handing me my ultimate fantasy on a plate here.

Amanda came back pulling down her dress, which was mid length. 'Here you are, little treat for later. Amanda handed her husband her lacy black thong which had a slight wet patch where her warm wet pussy had been sitting. Mr whispered into her ear 'we have 2 new friends he nodded in the direction of the men sitting across from them. I have text Jay the taxi driver i know and he will be here in 5 minutes. We are going on a little drive with our new friends before dropping them off.

Amanda smiled a naughty grin before waving to the 2 men staring at her.

As they got into the car mr said "i will sit in the front, i am sure these two will take care of you in the back.

Jay was a friend of mr, never asked questions but knew about him and his wife being swingers, dropping them off at discreet locations, but never being involved.

" little drive out the country lanes, back here them home tonight mate.

"No probs jay replied, looking into his reer veiw mirror to see his friends wife in the middle of two men who's hands where now all over her.

Amanda's wetness was dripping between her legs where gripped by one of the men, early 30s, strong arms that where pulling her legs apart before moving his hands to stroke her wet slit. He moaned as he kissed her. The other had his cock in his hands wanking while sucking on amanda's nipples.

Mr had turned to watch and had a huge bulge in his trousers. Jay's cock had started to twitch he could not believe what was happening in the back of his taxi.....

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igDickSubMan 4 weeks ago

Liverpool

Good start

By *ushin boundariesCouple 4 weeks ago

halstead

By *ickylouCouple 4 weeks ago

Bi

Great start xx

By *amesy8519Man 4 weeks ago

Andover

Like where this is heading.

Liverpool

Amanda was now starting to moan as she was being finger fucked hard, the sound of her wet pussy filled the car, the other guy forced her head down onto his cock, thick with a good length. Mr told jay to pull over, they had reached the middle of the countryside where it was pitch black. There was a small layby near some woods. Amanda, i want you to show these guys how good you are at strip teasing. Stand infront of the car and show them what you can do, the other men did not say a word. The two in the back cocks rock hard, jay, still silent but his cock was about to tear through his trousers. "You keep those on, mr told jay, you can have her later". Jay nodded. Amanda climed over one of the men in the back and walked around to the front of the car. Headlights on her. "Here is where the fun starts" she thought. She pulled her dress back down iver her arse but took out her pert tits and started to twist her nipples. She licked her lips looking directly at the car. She knew the two in the back where about to explode. She then turned around so her back was facing the car and unzipped her dress and stepped out. She then bent over pulling her arse cheeks apart. Her pussy was dripping wet. She needed cock inside her. There was a tree stump that she then sat down on. She pulled up one of her legs and started to stroke her pussy. Mr and jay sat watching while the two in the back where stroking their cocks. "She looks like she needs help" one of them said. "What about we spitroast her while you 2 watch the other one said.

"Well i suppose it is nearly christmas" mr laughed.

Amanda was now bringing her hands from her pussy to her mouth where she sucked her juices. She saw the two men get out of the car, cocks in hand and she smiled and licked her lips ...

By *poollookerMan 4 weeks ago

NW

Great start

By *couse uberMan 4 weeks ago

merseyside

Need a another local taxi driver incase jay is busy?

Always up for roleplay

By *rgasm4u69Man 4 weeks ago

Warrington

By *annSummersMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *uckjayMan 4 weeks ago

ripon

By *andy mamboMan 4 weeks ago

saltney

By *randmrslookingCouple 4 weeks ago

london

By *portbilly1976Man 4 weeks ago

manchester

By *ike231251Man 4 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

halstead

By *ussyeater692Man 4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Please carry on

By *oee25Man 4 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *ricky09Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *r_Midnight2000Man 4 weeks ago

home

Hot story

By *raigs3386Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 4 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ot manMan 4 weeks ago

long eaton

More please

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 weeks ago

close

By *kpiercedCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

By *oxtrotOscar654Man 4 weeks ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for more of this

Liverpool

As the men approached amanda pulled one of them straight into her mouth, as she started to suck, the other was on his knees licking up all her pussy juices. She was licking every inch of his cock from the tip to the bottom whilst looking into the car, knowing Jay had never seen her like this before. It turned her on massively. The guy began to face fuck her, pulling her head further onto his cock while she squirmed about to cum into the other strangers mouth. The men then swapped over and told her to bend over. Amanda was now kneeling on the tree stump side on giving her husband and jay a full veiw of everything. As one of the guys rubbed his thick cock up and down her wet pussy lips she threw her head back, "fuck me, please" "fuck that dirty hotwife pussy while my husband watches"

"Oh I will but you are going to beg me for it you dirty slut"

The other guy was now sucking and biting her nipples, amanda began to beg for cock.

"Please im begging you, fu... her sentence finished in a scream as his thick cock slammed into her, she wasnt screaming much longer before they were muffled onto the other guys cock as she took it into her mouth.

This is exactly what i wanted she thought, her pussy dripping wet she was so fucking horny, thankful for her husband who allowed her to embrace the slut she is.

The men took turns to fuck her mouth and pussy before dragging her onto her knees. Both men furiously wanking over her face, her mouth wide open ready for their loads

"Fuckinghell" jay said as he adjusted himself in his seat, he was sweating her dragged his hand down his mouth, "is this what you two get up to when I drop you off at these places"

Mr laughed, mostly yeah but this is a new one even for us. I thought you could come back to ours for a drink after, amanda has always had a thing for you".

"Oh right jay laughed nervously "alright i think the show is nearly finished here, where are we taking these 2?

"Drop them at the train station down the road they can get back into town from there".

Amanda was rubbing her clit frantically instructing the guys to cum for her, she loved being covered in cum and couldnt wait to get back in the car to see what jay and her hubbby thought of the show.

The men grunted and moaned as they shot their loads all over amandas face and tits, "thank you" she said as she licked her lips.

Amanda walked over to the front passenger window, covered in cum, "how was that hunny"?

"Wow, don't you look like a filthy hotwife, amanda looked through to jay, you ready for round 2 mr, amanda asked..

"More than ready mrs" replied jay.

They got into the car and jay drove at speed to drop the guys off at the station, he always wanted to fuck amanda, tonight he is going to make her wish she married him...

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 4 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *ike231251Man 4 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *_new_memberMan 4 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *ax_glasscotMan 4 weeks ago

glasgow

By *ast_jjMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 4 weeks ago

Midlothian

Would love S to be this slutty!

By *pagedMan 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

love it

By *rgasm4u69Man 4 weeks ago

Warrington

halstead

By *raigs3386Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

Wrexham

Brilliant story so far, please carry on

By *ountydurham69Man 4 weeks ago

Darlington

By *cottyboy126Man 4 weeks ago

Prestwick

Fantastic story. Need more!

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 4 weeks ago

cinderford

Keep going please

By *atesey68Man 4 weeks ago

audley

By *hef2475Couple 4 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *exbot 1Man 4 weeks ago

Chester le street

Love it

By *ohnsim123Man 4 weeks ago

st andrews

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Liverpool

When they arrived at the house they all got out, amanda opened the front door to their huge home. Amanda rushed up the Staircase in centre of the hallway and told jay and her husband to wait downstairs. " taking jay to get a whisky anyway shout us when you are ready"

Amanda always had a thing for jay but thought he would be too quiet to approach, he never spoke much. Tall shaven head and muscles that where visable through every inch of his clothing had her mind racing as to what he kept under his trousers. She rumaged through her underwear drawer and pulled out a red crotchless set and a pair of stockings, she cleaned herself up and headed for the stairs. Amanda applied lipgloss, knowing her juicy lips would look good wrapped around jay's cock.

I'm ready boys she shouted as she began walking down the staircase, mr popped his head out to have a look, wow amanda you look good enough to eat!

Jay walked over too, "whats the deal here then, do i get to do whatever i want with you".. Amanda looked shocked she had never heard jay talk so much or even in this way! She smirked "My husband likes it when other men fuck me senseless and he watches, so esentially yes you can do as you please with me, James.

Mr told them to come into their bar/smoking room. A dark room, resembling a gentlemans club. A large black couch, a huge dining table and lots of low lighting. "I think if i sit here and smoke my cigar and have a drink, i am sure I will see one hell of a show. The table is all yours. Mr dropped his trousers and boxers and unbuttoned his shirt and sat down.

Amanda crawled onto the table on all fours as jay undressed himself.

"Turn around so i can see your ass and pussy in my face amanda.

She obliged as jay spread her legs looking at her pussy, shaved with a landing strip, her slit already wet..

He is so dominant thought amanda, her pussy was begging to be fucked, she was desperate to see his cock after jay had ran his fingers up and down her wet pussy and over her clit, amanda turned around to hang her head off the end of the table and jay shoved his cock down her throat.

So fucking big and juicy amanda though, his cock filled her mouth, she was loved every second, jay was now face fucking her while his head was burried in her pussy.

Mr was watching the whole thing sipping his drink taking puffs of his cigar, loving how filthy and sexy his wife looked spread across that table.

"Get off and crawl over to him on all fours you filthy fucking slut"

Jay orderd, amanda replied "yes sir"

Once amanda was lined up with her husbands cock Jay wrapped her hair around his hand and pushed her head onto his cock. Forcing her head back and forth listening to her gag. Her husbands cock was slimmer than jays, equally as long.

"Are you gonna take my big fat cock in your tight pussy amanda'

Mmmm she moaned onto her husbands cock

"You say yes please sir replied james.

Amanda breathless from deep throating "yes please sir, please fuck my tight pussy"

Without hesitation jay pushed himself all the way into her pussy. Amanda screamed before she took her husbands cock back into her mouth. She was in heaven. Being spitroasted. Jays cock felt so good stretching her pussy, she wondered weather she could try her very first dp.

She stood up and placed herself ontop of her husband, facing jay and lined up his cock to her arse. "You dirty fucking bitch" jay said as he watched amanda lowering herself slowing onto his cock. Jay was now on his knees licking her pussy watching her husbands cock slip in and out of her arse. "Oh fucking wow amanda was screaming, moaning ready to cum. Jay stood up "do you think you can take this all amanda, he started to teaste her pussy with the head of his cock "yes please, i want you both to fill me up, please. Jay slammed his cock straight into amanda, she was now screaming and bouncing on both cocks, amanda was in exstacy, her head fell back, the moans from all 3 of them and the smell of sex and cigars filled the room. Mr was groaning as his hands gripped her curvy arse, slamming it down onto his cock. Both jay and mr started moaning louder, almost growling. They both started to pulstate filling amanda with their seed.

As jay pulled out of amanda, he gripped her face and kissed her. "You fucking filthy slut, im getting a shower".

Amanda rolled off and lied next to her husband.

"Wow, and even after all this time i still fucking love watching you fuck other men. My girl. My wife. My dirty little slut. I love you.

"I love you too and i also loved my first dp, jay can come again. They both laughed and kissed eachother.

The end.

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wrexham

Brilliant, thanks for sharing

By *oee25Man 4 weeks ago

Brighouse