FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Butter wouldn't melt

Butter wouldn't melt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *60h2021 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

I've been single for a while and had got to the stage where I had pretty much given up on meeting anyone.

I have looked on here for single females and couples to have some fun with but for whatever reason I haven't been able to connect.

In the meantime I have been dabbling with online dating. I happened upon the profile of someone that I dated years ago. At the time she was very serious and came across as quite uptight.

She's still got a very fit figure and is very attractive. I messaged her out of desperation more than anything else. Over the course of a year we have messaged each other and had a couple of dates that were pretty dry in every sense of the word. I'll call her Mandy.

I had woken up feeling super horny in the morning. I Logged on to Fab and looked at the webcams while stroking my hard cock. I looked at some females and couples on cam and soon sent a thick coil of jizz over my laptop screen.

I had arranged a date with Mandy to go to a country pub, with it being a lovely day we got the bus. I met Mandy in the town centre. She looked great in a summer dress that showed off her figure beautifully. We had quite a bit to drink. Mandy was being uncharacteristically flirtatious, we laid on a grass bank chatting, her dress rode up showing her shapely legs and clung to her pert bottom. I had an overwhelming urge to bury my head between her arse cheeks and eat her pussy.

Obviously, being in a pub beer garden and with Mandy being normally giving off don't touch vibes not much happened.

We got the bus back into town and had a few more drinks. I inadvertently put my hand up Mandy's dress while she squeezed past me to visit the ladies. She gave a little squeal as my roamed over her tight panties and hot pussy. It was completely unintended but in that moment I knew we where definitely going to have some fun later.

We got a taxi back to hers and i invited myself in for coffee.

As soon as we got in we ended up un the settee kissing passionately. Her hands were all over my body, rubbing my cock through my jeans. I had thought after the amount of beer that I'd put away in the daytime that I'd never get hard. My cock soon sprang into life, Mandy pulled my jeans down and peeled my briefs down to free my rock hard cock. She expertly wanked me off getting me so hard that I thought my cock would explode. While she was tugging me off I let my hand rise up her thigh to her tight panties. I rubbed her hot mound through the sheer material causing her to moan with pleasure. I pulled her panties to one side and slipped my finger through her pussy lips. She was soaking with pussy juice. My fingers soon got pussy probing her hot, wet hole. Mandy lent over and started to lick my cock from root to tip, gently nibbling my helmet. I thought I was going to cum. I started to rub her clit, her pussy was practically foaming at this stage. It gave me some respite from her blowjob as she was finding it hard to concentrate while rubbed her clit. I really didn't want to cum too soon.

I whispered in her ear that I had been fantasising about licking her pussy at the pub. Mandy put her thighs over my shoulders giving me full access to her swollen pussy. I started with gentle licks between her puffed up pussy lips and then tongued her hole before licking and gently sucking her clit. She got really turned on orgasming hard against my face. My tongue went lower, licking around her tight bum hole before I pushed it into her anus. This started another quivering orgasm that soaked my face in pussy juice.

We went through to Mandy's bedroom, I led on the bed while she sucked my cock, giving it full deep throat while she massaged my balls, gently pulling them to stop me coming. She brought me to the brink a couple of times before greedily taking my hot load in her mouth and swallowing it. We chatted about fantasies afterwards, I told her I'd like to tie her up and use my wand on her, taking her to orgasm and holding her there before letting her cum. She got very wet again and told that she's quite adventurous and is eager to take me cock in all of her holes. I'm at home now thinking about sinking my cock into her tight little bum hole.

Mandy has gone from a straightlaced, missionary position sex with the lights off girl to a sex crazed all holes cum guzzler. I'm hoping I can persuade her to have a MFF threesome or meet with another couple for swapping.

It just goes to show, you can never tell how hot someone is in bed just by looking at them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hor66Man 4 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *ig daddy 1969Man 4 weeks ago

manchester

By *ormladMan 4 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ary1001xMan 4 weeks ago

Hillsborough