FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First FFM (true story)

First FFM (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urreyGuy19792 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Egham

Y'all seemed to enjoy my last one about our friend and my ex, so here's another bit of fun I got up to with the same ex (Jen).

Her and I had a female friend who had dates a mutual friend in the past. We'll call our lady friend Charlie.

Charlie was a regular guest at ours on Friday or Saturday nights, often staying over. Jen and Charlie would invariably stay up later than me drinking and chatting, and Jen mentioned a few times that they had kissed or come close while a bit d*unk.

One Saturday, Charlie was over and we were drinking and listening to music as usual. Charlie and Jen started to dance and got closer and closer until they had their hands on each other's hips and then arses.

I joined in and soon everyone's hands were on everyone else. Someone suggested we move upstairs and we did, quickly!

Jen went to freshen up and by the time she got back, Charlie had my cock in her mouth giving a sublime blow job. Jen dived right in and started licking her pussy and before I knew it, Charlie was riding me with Jen kissing and touching her. The rest of the night was a blur!

The next morning I woke up next to Charlie, who was between Jen and I. She was awake too, and we started to kiss and caress each other. She started grinding on my cock which of course was already hard. Jen woke up and went for a shower, and when she got back, she was treated to Charlie on all fours, and me taking her hard from behind. She got on the bed next to us and started to wank right in front of Charlie.

Again, it's a blur, but I do remember cumming as Charlie had her face buried in Jen's pussy.

What a hot experience!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan 5 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 weeks ago

Warrington

» Add a new message to this topic