FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In the restaurant

In the restaurant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lowDriver OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Staffordshire and Dorset

We meet at the restaurant, a nice Italian place near you, but it’s mid week so it’s pretty quiet. You arrive in a short black dress, which is rather tight and shows off your very sexy figure.

You can tell by the way I look at you my attraction is instant. We chat at the bar over a couple of drinks whilst waiting for the table, the conversation is flirty and there seems to be a connection.

You catch me looking at your figure repeatedly, especially your legs and thighs. It’s quite quiet and as the bartender leaves the bar to collect some glasses you lean over and whisper in my ear ‘you can touch if you want?’ ….and part your thighs ever so slightly.

I slip my hand between them discretely, gently caressing your inner thigh and we continue to chat. You seem to enjoy it and your eyes tell me to progress, working slowly up your thigh, stroking and squeezing until I’m lightly rubbing against your tight knickers.

Occasionally you squeeze your thighs tightly, enjoying the jeopardy of my hand being trapped between them as people pass now and again. Fully rubbing agains the fabric of your underwear you lean forward again and whisper ‘finger me’ ….I duly oblige, easing your knickers to one side and sliding my middle finger between your lips. You’re hot, wet and tight.

My finger, now wet with your juices finds you clit and caresses it, rubbing it gently but with some pressure, causing your legs to spread a touch wider but otherwise you remain utterly composed. My aim is to break this composure as I very discretely play with your pussy as we continue to chat…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussyeater692Man 5 weeks ago

Wrexham

Good start

By *ary1001xMan 5 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *yTreacleMan 5 weeks ago

Winchester

Nice start.

Can’t wait to see what happens as the courses arrive