FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Danger wank

Danger wank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyDave84 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

ALBA

Where is everyone's biggest danger wank?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeshMan 2 weeks ago

clydebank

Can remember having a wank when on holiday with my aunt she was sitting on the balcony having a wine I was in lying on the bed in the room pulling myself under the covers

By *tleystagMan 2 weeks ago

ilkley

I was out mountain biking near Shap in Cumbria. I was alone and had been out about 4 hours and seen no one. I was feeling horny so I stopped by a wall and stripped off. It was not the nicest day but it was quite warm. I began pulling g and quite soon I was close to cumming. I climbed up the stile over the wall and continued. I was keeping an eye out incase someone was nearby but I couldn't see anyone. As the coast was clear I let out quite a shout as I shot my load.

I climbed off the stile and got dressed. I was still putting my shoes on when three walkers, two blokes and a lady, came over the stile.

Oh my! Did the hear me? Had they seen me and waited out of sight, or were they completely unaware?

They said "hello" and walked on. I guess I will never know.

By *assysaz40Man 2 weeks ago

chorley

Had one last week in my kitchen when the female neighbor was mowing the lawn

By *rNightMan 2 weeks ago

Coventry

Upstairs back seat of a double decker bus

Under the table in a meeting room with about twenty other people in the room

Parked in Tesco car park

Outside lane of M6 (in car) lol

By *ampire69Man 2 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

coach down to london, female stranger siting next to me , coat over my lap wanking one off, her mini skirt i can see the lace tops of her hold ups she reading a magazine or pretending alters her position i can now just about see the crotch of her panties

By *umseekerMan 2 weeks ago

montrose

Love these !

By *uMm4FunCouple 1 week ago

Bath

Wanking off in or sniffing 'once to be' stepmum 'eventually caught me 'another story for the forum;.

Wanked in a cinema, on a bus & wanked off GF on A plane..

By *ifriendly300Man 1 week ago

northumberland

Upstairs while she’s in living room

By *tranladMan 1 week ago

STRANRAER

Wanked a good few times when my brother was in the house

By *tleystagMan 1 week ago

ilkley

"Can remember having a wank when on holiday with my aunt she was sitting on the balcony having a wine I was in lying on the bed in the room pulling myself under the covers "

Is your aunt hot.

By *iny123Man 1 week ago

Lincoln

Had a wank while watching my wife gardening. In full view in window. Had she turned round she would have seen me cock in hand.

By *otianman333Man 1 week ago

somewhere in E Lothian

Upstairs window while neighbour cut her grass

By *elboy1978Man 1 week ago

Jarrow

A young woman wanked me off in a bingo hall toilet

By *tleystagMan 1 week ago

ilkley

"Upstairs window while neighbour cut her grass"

Search Velux Window Neighbour Wank for a true story

By *mizhereMan 1 week ago

Swindon Monday

Last night garden dog out for a wee and neighbour getting ready for bed mmmm

By *ledgeMan 1 week ago

Bedworth

I am danger wanking now in a wooded area in my local park

By *oth0712Man 1 week ago

cambridge

By *avflw9Man 7 days ago

Alfreton

"Had a wank while watching my wife gardening. In full view in window. Had she turned round she would have seen me cock in hand."

I'm sure she's seen it before

By *icecock587Man 7 days ago

ripon

Had a wank in naighbours house upstairs was tileing her bathroom found her panties

By *abbeynew2Man 7 days ago

Belfast

Yesterday mature neighbour was gardening in her dressing gown would you believe..when she bent over it rode up her thighs to reveal her knickers ... i was literally feet away in my shed fisting my cock watching..awesome

By *tleystagMan 7 days ago

ilkley

"Yesterday mature neighbour was gardening in her dressing gown would you believe..when she bent over it rode up her thighs to reveal her knickers ... i was literally feet away in my shed fisting my cock watching..awesome "

Good man. I love a good neighbour wank.

By *akHeartWoodMan 7 days ago

Crawley

I'd love to hear that one.

By *ustTom31Man 7 days ago

Close By

Friends house. His wife is so fucking fit. I was helping him move a wardrobe. He nipped out to get an Alan key set back from our other mate and left me having a brew with his Mrs. She was in her gym gear and looked awesome. I had a hard on at the breakfast bar. She went to finish getting ready for spin or whatever and I ripped the head off it through my pants. Finished just as she started coming back down the stairs. In my undies. Was a sticky mess for a couple of hours.

By *tleystagMan 7 days ago

ilkley

For a job years ago I used to visit people's houses and do work in their gardens. One day I was at a posh house and the lady of the house was quite fit. I was in her garden behind some trees but I could see her in the kitchen window.

I got my cock out and pulled myself off whilst watching her.

When I left she was very polite and smiling as she thanked me and said goodbye.

Little did she know.

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple 7 days ago

Oxfordshire

I was having an affair with a woman, of whom i was friends with her husband.

He'd turned into a right alcoholic, and wasnt very nice to her, especially if they were in the pub together.

Each time I saw them, his wife and me would end up outside having a cigarette.

I could definitely feel a spark there, and she certainly seemed to feel the same.

One Saturday afternoon they were in the pub, and he invited me back for a bbq.

When we got back, he went outside to light the bbq.

Being alone with his wifeb in the kitchen, who was gorgeous, and with a bit of Dutch courage inside me, i blurted out that I fancied her, and thought she was so sexy.

She looked out of the kitchen window, looked back at me and kissed me.

She was wearing a mid thigh denim skirt, and i ran my hands up her skirt, as she undid my shorts and started wanking me. We broke off the kiss and were both looking out of the window, as he waved his hand for me to come out with some beers!

Little did he know her hand was wrapped around my cock, and my hand was up her skirt with 2 fingers deep inside her.

Every minute we were alone that afternoon we would snog or have a grope.

As day started to turn to night and he got more d*unk, we got more daring.

At one point she was sucking me in the garden as it started getting dusk. Around 11pm, with him spark out on the sofa, we went for a ciggy outside, and she lifted her skirt and held onto a garden bench behind the patio door as I fucked her.

Was so horny being able to see inside, but knowing he wouldn't be able to see us if he'd have looked out, as they had no outside lights in the garden.

I came inside her, and then we had a ciggy and went back in. He was still spark out.

I was sat on sofa, and she stood in the kitchen doorway, out of sight if he woke up, and lifted her skirt up, pushed her fingers inside herself, and started licking my spunk off her fingers.

So glad I married her in the end

By *rivate24Man 7 days ago

selby

Had a wank at work, sat in the bosses chair (woman) as she was in a meeting next door, I could hear her talking as I stroked.

Also got caught a few weeks ago by the Mrs wanking over a pic of her and her bf, not happy called me a dirty old perv ha ha

By *oth0712Man 7 days ago

cambridge

By *one_ranger23Man 7 days ago

belfast

Many times! Car wanks, work toilets, had a slow stroke one night in bed while the missus was asleep beside me and came quietly. Use to use the sis in laws sunbed which was in her bedroom, wanked a few times on her bed while she was about the house, occasionally with her knickers. Had a girl wank me at a table in a nightclub in my teens.

Was caught wanking in the bath by the missus a few years, she wasn't pleased!

By *tranladMan 7 days ago

STRANRAER

Wanking when my brother was in the house

By *uckurcumMan 7 days ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

Was camming with a guy,fucking myself with a dildo and he said would I go to the window and wank ...it made him cum quickly ..

By *ong alMan 7 days ago

barnsley

"Friends house. His wife is so fucking fit. I was helping him move a wardrobe. He nipped out to get an Alan key set back from our other mate and left me having a brew with his Mrs. She was in her gym gear and looked awesome. I had a hard on at the breakfast bar. She went to finish getting ready for spin or whatever and I ripped the head off it through my pants. Finished just as she started coming back down the stairs. In my undies. Was a sticky mess for a couple of hours. "

I love it

By *ornyGuy69400Man 7 days ago

Mid Wales

Mother in laws bed

By *tevie342Man 7 days ago

Liverpool

At my desk in work

By *arrogatemanMan 7 days ago

Harrogate

When I was at uni I'd often be mid way through a wank, then call a mate or someone in the house to come into my room and see if I could cum before they walked in

By *rlowslungMan 7 days ago

Warwick

Far too many to mention. I go out on bike rides quite often and use the same routes. There’s a particular spot just out of sight from the road where I stop, undress and wank as other cyclists and the occasional car whiz by. It would be amazing to have a fellow naughty cyclist ride down that particular spot and join me.

The risk of being caught just makes it all the more erotic and exciting

» Add a new message to this topic