FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A series of mini adventures.

A series of mini adventures.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Leeds

As a landscape gardener I've seen and been involved with most things, from regular customers to new and one offs.

My first experience of anything other than cutting a customers grass came when I was a young nieve 19 year old. Dipping my toes into the murky waters of gardening. I worked for my uncle back then.

My assignment was to visit a customer to trim the hedges and mow the lawn. Entry level stuff for an entry level gardener.

I arrived at my customers bungalow on a warm late spring afternoon. I knocked on the door to be greeted by a man, probably late 40's early 50s. He cheerfully brought me into the back garden and showed me the lawn and hedges which needed tending before retreating back indoors.

I took about my business, bringing my tools and equipment from the van, as I walked the kitchen window I noticed woman smiling at me, she opened the window, immediately I was struck by how beautiful she was. Older than me in her early to mid 40s I estimated. "The door is open if you need a drink of water, help yourself" she poliently said smiling, she closed the window again. Wow! I only saw her face and shoulders, but I was smitten. Her face burned into memory.

Made a start on the hedges and grass, a couple of hours later, I started to pack up. As I did I noticed some of the plants needed a drink. I decided I would water them, I took my hose from the van and walked around the house. No visible outside tap. I paused, I could use the water inside but felt nervous about walking in. I took a breath, knocked on the door and walked in calling out, "just putting my hose on the tap". Initially I heard nothing. I waited, then I heard banging, rhythmic hammering from a room down a hallway. Thud, thud, thud. I thought nothing of it. I put my hose to the tap and turned it on. As I did, I heard a loud moan followed by more and harder thumping on the wall. I realised. "Shit!" I whispered out loud to myself. I tiptoed to the door and the freedom of the garden. As I reached my hand out, I heard her scream out loud with joy, "fuck me harder, oh yes John, fuck me!" He grunted the thuds returned hard and fast. I waited and listened. The sounds of his skin pounding against her, her moans and swears really made my heart race. My cock slowly hardened listening to them, she came, her moans loud, I imagined her body trembling. I looked down at my shorts. Pre-cum pooled on the outside of my shorts, I headed outside, breathless and excited at what I had just heard. I waited, before grabbing the hose aiming it at the flowers. Nothing. I'd not turned the tapped on, "fuck!" I looked at the door nervously, I took another breath before entering once more, as I did she walked in with an empty glass, her face flushed red, her hair messy. She wore a short robe showing off her long slim legs.

"Just watering your plants." I stammered. She smiled. "No problem, i'll get a water from the fridge. Looks like you've splashed water on yourself" she pointed towards my shorts. I laughed nervously as i turned the tap on. "No just started it now" I paused. "Not been in the house before" I added without any prompt or reason. She smiled. "OK darlin'" she turned and left the kitchen. I watched her ass, shake side to side i bet she was naked under that I thought. My cock bulged once more.

On my drive home I wasn't able to get the thoughts or sounds from my mind. I pulled over, got into the back of the van and wanked myself off over her. I wonder if uncle will send me back to them again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *knick45Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Over the next few months, my gardening misadventures were minimal. I had returned to the bungalow for maintenance but nothing more than a polite hi from both the man and the woman. Each time I saw her I was more drawn to her beauty. Mid length dark brown hair, which she straightened, he body was slim, but her breasts round and ass rounder, I wasn't certain if she had kids, I never saw any. She often wore a tight fitting vest top and shorts on warmer days. Which as we reached summer were becoming more frequent.

He was tall, 6'2"/6'3" athletic, from my vantage in the garden i could see trophies on the window ledge, football and cricket. He often stopped to talk sport with me.

During my 4th or 5th maintenance visit of the summer I arrived, knocked and popped my head in the open door, announcing my arrival. We'd all become comfortable with this arrangement.

I began bringing my equipment into the garden when I looked up and saw her, Mrs Morgan, as I now knew her as, or Kate, as she wanted me to call her.

She stood in the bedroom, her back turned to me, her curtains drawn but not fully. I saw her slip her shorts down as she stepped out of them. Did she know i'd arrived? I stood taller to see more of her. Her ass looked incredible in a tight pink thong. I saw her slowly drop to her knees as Gary stepped from the darker part of the room, naked, fully erect. Fuck had he seen me? I spun around busying myself. Hoping if I looked busy he might not have noticed me.

I waited. My curiosity got the better of me, I slowly looked over my shoulder, I could see Kate's dark hair as his waist, his hand at the side of her head. She moved back and forth slowly. I watched momentarily, before catching myself, I glanced up and saw Gary looking directly at me. He smiled as he pulled her mouth deeper over his cock. I froze.

Gary guided her head back and forth over his shaft his eyes seemingly locked with mine. His fist grabbed her hair. Pulling her head back he leant forward and kissed her deeply, huge cock stand firm. He looked at me a grinned again, pulling Kate onto his cock again.

Frozen i watched her sucking his cock. His attention on me, he picked her up, pulled her thong down and pulled her to the bed. I could see him powerfully fucking her, his cock penetrating deeper with each thrust. I remembered her moans with pleasure from before, I felt my cock stiffen, I carefully moved towards the window to get a better view.

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *otfun1406Man 2 weeks ago

Truro

Nice!

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ipplebarnyMan 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan 2 weeks ago

near talbot green

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ohnj555Man 2 weeks ago

skegness

By *21funguyMan 2 weeks ago

Bicester

Like these

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ritter1Man 2 weeks ago

Dundee

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *iscoman7771000Man 2 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *asseur_9Man 2 weeks ago

Ballymoney

horny story

By *ogan WillowCouple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man 1 week ago

Leeds

I stepped forward to the window, my feet squashing some of the flowers id just planted and watered.

I peaked around the frame of the window. I saw him lay her down on the bed face first, he pulled her thong down her ass cheeks wobbled delightfully. He kissed her legs, working his way up her thighs paying extra attention to her ass and lower back, she she laughed softly and wriggled as he did.

I licked my lips, shuffling a little closer, turning my attention briefly to the ground not to ruin anymore of my handiwork.

I looked back up as Gary slipped off her top, her bra unclipped, he kissed her neck, working around her cheeks he whispered to her. Suddenly they both turned to face the window smiling. I tried to duck.

Fuck! Had I been caught? I dare not move, I froze. I heard a noise above me, I turned looking up. Kate stood in the window, looking at me smiling. "Its ok" she mouthed. She curled a finger for me to stand up. I did. She smiled and stepped back. She let her bra drop to the floor and stood naked in front of me. She slowly traced her body with her fingers smiling.

My head swam, I was turned on, confused and excited all once. My heart raced.

Gary sat on the bed behind her, his cock stood tall and firm. Kate backed herself to him she sat on him opening her legs he entered her from behind. Her head fell back onto his shoulder, he kissed her long neck, his hands cupped her breasts as she slowly rocked her hips. I slowly unbuttoned my shorts. Looking around to ensure I was unseen. My shorts fell open, I pulled out my cock, hard the tip wet with precum. I softly stroked as I looked back up at the couple.

Gary lay back on the bed, he shuffled back, pulling Kate back lifting her knees as she squat over him. Her pussy spread wide I could she his cock powerfully slipping in and out of her hard and fast. He gripped her hips, as she softly moaned once more, she reached back her hand placing it on his chest her other hand grabbed her own beast, she opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled. I stroked harder and faster.

"Oh yes!" I heard a muffled yell through the double glazed window. "Fuck me harder" I heard. Gary obliged his hips pushed up, his cock pumped harder and harder. Her eyes tried to lock with mine. But she couldn't her head swing back her eyes rolled back with pleasure. Gary had slipped his fingers around the front of her. In my inexperience I wasn't sure what he was doing but she seemed to love it. I thought fingering meant entering her pussy with fingers.

Kates arm propping her up collapsed they both took a breath, Gary maneuvered them both, he pulled Kates hips back, pushing her forward her head rested on the mattress still facing me. He entered her from behind, her face twisted with pleasure as he fucked her deeply, her moans quickly returned. I wanked quickly, urging myself not to cum yet.

Gary smiled at me, he gripped her shoulder pounding hard, slowly pulling back before pushing in hard. Kate moaned "oooooooh aah, yes!" I paused my wanking, I was going to cum. I couldn't stop it. Kate loud moans got me again. I sprayed hot white cum over the shurbs between my legs.

I think Gary knew. He laughed, before concentrating on Kate once more. After a few more thrusts he pulled out of her, walking around the bed Kate didnt move. She took his wet cock back in her mouth once more, cleaning her cum from it, his arse cheeks clenched as he cum deep in her mouth.

By *SB1971Man 1 week ago

cleethorpes

By *ivelifefunMan 1 week ago

bristol

So hot

By *cott60Man 1 week ago

Perth

By *cubasexMan 1 week ago

Dudley

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *21funguyMan 1 week ago

Bicester

Fuck yes

By *iny123Man 1 week ago

Lincoln

By *portbilly1976Man 1 week ago

manchester

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *ypicalmale2022Man 1 week ago

okehampton

Great story - bookmarked

By *ogan WillowCouple 1 week ago

Leeds

By *ary1001xMan 1 week ago

Hillsborough

By *lderWiserNowMan 1 week ago

Kettrin

By *wbs69Couple 1 week ago

Reading

By *igger9969Man 1 week ago

Aberdare

By *urious_two12Couple 1 week ago

Cardiff

By *ormladMan 1 week ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ritter1Man 1 week ago

Dundee

Leeds

The image of Kate on her knees swallowing Gary's cum was committed to memory. One I'll never forget, even now, over 20 years later it often pops up in my alone time.

The rest of the summer was largely uneventful, Kate and Gary continued with our gardening services but I never got a repeat show. Kate seemed overtly flirty with me on occasion, or may be I imagined it. My uncle managed to land a bigger landscaping job in late August which meant my services at Kate and Gary's came to an end with a new guy taking over.

I took the odd job cutting lawns between the landscaping job, trying to build my own profile, new customers coming from word of mouth.

Sat in the pub one evening a lady approached me and asked if I'm available to cut her grass the next weekend. I nodded agreed a fee and arranged a time.

I arrived early the following Saturday morning, unloaded my van and made a start at the address. Easy 60 minutes work a modest sized garden front and back. I tidied the garden clearing my tools and knocked on the door. She answered, still sleepy looking, pair of small shorts under a baggy t-shirt. Her hair a mess. She smiled. "Sorry love, I was on the late shift last night", she nodded to her NHS badge hung on a hook loosely. I smiled, "no problem" I replied, I hadn't really noticed in the pub, probably distracted by earning some money, but she was quite cute. Older than me by 12-14 years, early 30s. Brunette. A very sexy curvy figure. Her ass wobbled delightfully in her shorts as she walked.

"I'll just grab my purse" she called out over her shoulder as she walked away. I watched her ass sway. She returned shortly after, her cheeks pink. "Erm" she hesitated.

I noticed her breasts were also swinging lose under her t-shirt. No bra. I thought.

"I've not got any cash," she interrupted my thoughts. "I meant to get some on the way home, I was so tired". She looked at me, her face full of embarrassment.

"Oh, erm, no problem" I replied. Fuck, uncle had warned about ensuring the cash was available before doing the job, especially with new customers. "I can arrange a time to come back, if that is easier for you?" I smiled confidently.

She smiled back, biting her lip. She coyly looked at me, "Do you know a Kate?"

Puzzled I shook my head, then it dawned on me, "I do. Well, yeah sort of. Why?" I was confused. She grinned, stepping closer to me, she leaned in to whisper, I felt her breasts press against my body. "Why don't we make an arrangement about payment" she softly spoke in my ear, before stepping back. "Come in. Close the door" she smiled sweetly. I gulped, what does this mean? I wondered. In my youth and innocence I was still thinking she meant a payment plan. "Should I get my notepad?" I asked. She laughed. "You can take notes if you like" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. "Close the door please" i grabbed the door handle as I stepped inside.

She looked me up and down. "Take a seat, let's work something out"

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *21funguyMan 1 week ago

Bicester

Wow

By *andy mamboMan 1 week ago

saltney

By *ormladMan 1 week ago

ayr / glasgow

By *onerbonerMan 1 week ago

St Austell

Following

Dudley

By *otttcpl69Couple 1 week ago

Cramlington

By *ipplebarnyMan 1 week ago

milton keynes

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 1 week ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *unForRunMan 1 week ago

North Ayrshire.

Great story so far

Hillsborough

Leeds

I entered the living room, the room was cool from the curtains being drawn. I sat on the setee. She smiled, "I'll grab you a drink, water ok?" I nodded, she turned and headed out of the door. Her ass wiggled as she did. I heard the tap turn on. "Kate said you're a very good gardener" I heard her shout over the sound of the running water.

"Oh, thats good of her..." she re-entered the room. Her t-shirt wet. I could see her breasts, her large nipples hard. "I got wet" she pulled on her shirt. "Hope you don't mind?"

I gulped. "N n no" I stammered.

"Good!" She clapped her hands. "Now, about that payment." She stepped towards me, slipping her shorts down, stepping out of them. Her sexy white thighs rubbed together as they passed each other. She wore large black underwear, nothing sexy about them , but I felt my cock harden as soon as I saw them. She pulled her shirt off over her head. Her breasts full and round. She stopped. "You like?" She opened her palms towards me, gesturing down her body as she kind of curtsied. I nodded slowly. "Kate said you like watching," she teased. I felt my face go even redder or more likely white. My stomach twisted. Oh no! I thought to myself. She laughed, her breasts wobbled as she did. "Don't worry. Shyboy" she teased me again. She came closer. Her hand touched my face, "You can touch my body if you want" she pulled my hands placing them on her soft tits. "Mmm, workmans hands" she purred.

I fumbled around. Squeezing and grabbing her breasts, she smiled, I squeezed hard. "Ouch, not too hard!" She instructed. Like this, she placed her hand over mind, and ran it around her body softly. She let go and I continued. "Thats it, your a quick learner" she smiled

once more.

"I'm not a virgin," I blurted out quickly. She smiled, "there's always room to learn more" she straddled me, her breasts swung in my face as she did. My cock stood tall and I felt it press into her legs as she lowered herself. "Oooh, whats this" she rotated her hips, her pussy rubbed my cock, through my shorts. She slowly reached down unbuttoning my shorts, her hand slipped inside she pulled out my hard cock rocking her hips over my shaft her pussy rubbing on me between her black underwear. She looked down. "Do you want to fuck me, or do you want me to suck it?" I gulped again. Before I could answer she spoke again. "I have an idea, I want to suck it. But you come and cut my grass again and you can fuck me" my mind swirled. I didn't answer, she quickly slipped off of my lap, to her knees in front of me. Her lips wrapped around my cock. Her warm mouth felt incredible. She grabbed the waist of my shorts and underwear and pulled them down as I lifted my hips. My cock stood tall.

"You're bigger than I thought" she grabbed my cock her tongue lapped up the length to the tip. She circle the top with her tongue before slipping it in again slowly and deeply, she gradually picked up speed, her hair kept dropping over her face and I kept moving it. She stopped as she got some in her mouth. "2 seconds" she stood and walked off, when she returned her hair was tied up. "Stand up" she instructed, with an authority from years of nursing. I obliged, she kissed my mouth her lips already swollen from sucking my cock. She kissed my neck, lifting my shirt before kissing my body and hips, my body flinched with the soft wet kisses on my body. She once again dropped to her knees. She took me in her mouth fast and quick, she sucked fast and smooth, gagging slightly as she got further over me. "Love this cock" she said as she stroked it while recovering. I placed my hands on her head pulling her forward trying to act in charge. She obliged once more, her eyes met mine as she looked up at me, she looked sexy with my cock in her mouth. I looked at her ass cheeks clapping together behind her as she moved back and forth. Suddenly I became overwhelmed. "Fuck, I going to cum" she grinned, my cock still in her mouth. She continued smoothly sucking, "mmmmmmm" she moaned. The vibration of this made me buckle, she pulled her mouth off of me, "cum on me" she said, quickly wanking my cock hard and fast, "take over" she instructed me. I did, she opened her mouth, her tongue out, her eyes on mine again, she squeezed her tits together with her hands. My body shuddered, I cum. A large white spray hit her face, her nose, over her mouth and tongue. She put my cock in her mouth once more. Still cuming, my knees weakened and almost buckled.

She pulled away. Her tongue locked up my cum from around her mouth. "Did you enjoy that?" Breathlessly I nodded. "I think we have an arrangement, one we're both going to be very happy with" she smiled at me once more.

"I, I best be going" i muttered. "I have another job" I lied.

She laughed again. "Its ok, you don't need to make anything up, its just a blow job."

Warrington

By *im69000Man 1 week ago

louth

Dudley

By *lan1chunkyMan 1 week ago

Plymouth

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *ormladMan 1 week ago

ayr / glasgow

Leeds

I drove home in a bit of a daze. Images of a sexy older woman on her knees in front of me raced through my mind. I grinned stupidly to myself. I couldn't wait to 'cut her grass' again. I laughed out loud.

I waited a few agonising weeks, before returning to nurse Lorna's House. I pulled my van up and unloaded my equipment. I tapped on the door, no answer. I paused before knocking again, louder. Still no answer. Disappointed I turned to my equipment, looked up at the blue sky. Did I want to work another hour in this heat? I decided I would. Really earn the mid afternoon Saturday beers.

I completed the tasks, tidied up and popped a note through the letter box. I admired my good work before setting off to the pub for a few beers and a mid afternoon FA Cup match.

I shared a few drinks and a few laughs with friends in the bar, I'd forgotten about my good deed for the day, when Lorna walked into the pub, still dressed in her nurses tunic uniform. She walked up to my table, "I need you to come back and finish the job you started." I looked at her puzzled. "You've not finished trimming my bushes" she smiled cheekily. My mates jabbed me in the ribs. "Only bush you'll see!" They teased.

I nodded. "Sorry, I needed to fill my water bottle up again, you weren't home, thought I'd come back another time".

"Can you come back now?" She replied.

I nodded. "Only had a pint and a couple of shandies, I can do still do it"

We jumped into my van and drove the few minutes to her house. We arrived at hers. She turned smiling, "I'm just going to grab a shower and get refreshed. Beer in the fridge if you want one" she opened the door and let me inside before she headed upstairs. I watched her ass bounce as she took the steps 2 by 2.

I grabbed a beer, and put the rest of the game on the TV. I heard the shower come on upstairs. I waited sipping the beer watching the game, the shower turned off. My stomach flipped with excitement. I waited longer breathlessly, but she didn't appear. I hesitated before standing and walking to the foot of the stairs. "Lorna" I called out, no answer. I stepped up a couple of steps. "Lorna?!" I called out again, still nothing. I walked up the steps, I saw her bedroom door was open. I pushed it, Lorna lay face down, naked. Her towel cast aside in the floor, she was asleep. I stepped inside her room. I brushed her wet hair from her face. "Lorna" I tapped her shoulder. "I'm going to leave, you need some sleep" I whispered to her. Her eyes opened startled. "Oh my god! I fell asleep!" She shouted out. "Don't leave" she sat up, her breasts wobbled side to side. She patted the bed. "Sit".

I sat on the edge of the bed. She softly began kissing me, "you did such a good job" she kissed my neck, pulling my t-shirt up over my head. "Would be a shame not to make my payment up to you". She smiled looking me in the eyes, unbuckling my shorts. I wriggled out of my short and underwear. She straddled above me. My stiff cock stood hard hoovering beneath her pussy. She leant forward, her tits pressed against my chest, her pussy rubbed the tip of my cock. I tried to push it in. "Slow down eager!" She pulled my cock away reaching down between her legs. She slowly wanked it, moving down and kissing my body as she did.

She reached my hips, I twitched again as she kissed my hips my stomach muscles tightening. She lay on the bed next to me, "come" she said, I moved closer and kissed her, then repeated what she had done, kissing her breasts, flicking her hard nipples with my tongue, my hands ran over her sexy body, she wriggled as I lightly ran my fingertips over her, down her stomach and on to her thighs. She opened her legs, "touch me" she instructed. I let my fingers drift inside her thigh, across to her pussy. I tried to push inside her immediately. "Gentle!" She flinched. "Here" she took my hand and guided it over her damp pussy. Slowly parting her lips, I entered her gradually, one finger, then the next. "Mmmmmm, her head rolled back, thats good" she whispered. I kissed her stomach, her belly button. My fingers probing deeper, harder, faster. I let my head slip between her legs, her hand ran through my hair. Her leg hooked around my shoulders. "Mmmmmm very good!" She purred as I slowly began licking her pussy.

By *he-ProfessorMan 1 week ago

cheltenham

Hillsborough

By *im69000Man 1 week ago

louth

More please

By *ort123Man 1 week ago

Tredegar

Dudley

By *ormladMan 1 week ago

ayr / glasgow

Warrington

By *rgar27Man 7 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *j47Man 6 days ago

limerick

By *SB1971Man 6 days ago

cleethorpes

By *kpiercedCouple 6 days ago

walsall

By *ince163Man 6 days ago

Birmingham

Loving this one

By *sprey6Man 6 days ago

Here!

By *hristopherd999Man 6 days ago

Brentwood

By *atesey68Man 6 days ago

audley

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man 5 days ago

Leeds

Lorna giggled and mmm'd with each of my enthusiastic licks, she helped by spreading her legs wide, and spreading her pussy with her fingers. She guided me, telling me to go softer or quicker. She could tell I was new to this. Her finger tips lighting touching where she wanted me to lick next, I could see her clitorus hardening, she circled it with her fingers, her legs twitched. I ran my tongue up to her fingers over her clit, she squealed her legs trembled once more. "Good boy" she whispered, pushing my head encouraging me further.

I let my fingers slip inside her, I was surprised by how wet she was she moaned as she pushed against me. "Harder, faster" she instructed. I slipped in and out of her with ease, I looked up from between her legs, her head was rocked back, one hand squeezed her own breast, the other stroked my hair. I licked and sucked slowly then quickly. She almost growled and screamed at the same time. "Mmmmmm yes! Fuck me. Get your fat cock in me!" I was taken back. She gripped my hair, encouraging me up, my mouth was wet, she kissed me deeply before looking me in the eyes. "You ready?" She nodded towards my rock hard cock. I was.

She pulled me forward, my cock hitting her pussy, incredibly wet, I pushed slightly, my cock entered her slowly, she wiggled moving her legs, I felt my cock slip in further. "Mmmmmmm" we both sighed in unison, at the feeling of the first penetration. I pulled back, before slowly pushing forward. She grinned. "Come on big boy! You can do better. Fuck me!" I smiled back at her, I pushed deeper and harder, fucking her with all my inexperience. Her moans filled the room, I could tell I was going to cum, so could she. "We need to change positions, have a break" she panted. I pulled out, my face full of concentration. She turned over to her front, putting her ass in the air, a wet patch stained the bed. Instinctively she read my mind, "i get very wet when I'm turned on. You ready?" She wiggled her curvy ass. I crawled forward and placed my cock over her pussy once more, she reached back between her legs and guided me in.

"You can fuck me as hard as you like. Dont cum in me though" she instructed.

I grabbed her hips, I pushed deep into her, channeling every porno i ever saw. I fucked her hard and fast, my balls hitting her legs, "mmnnnn yes!" She squealed, I remembered Gary and Kate, he had tugged Kates head back by her hair and slapped her ass. I did too. "Oooooh very naughty" she praised me breathlessly. I fucked hard. Sweat dripped off my brow. I concentrated as hard as I could not to cum I thrust hard, and held my cock in deep, trying not to ejaculate. "Don't stop" she panted pushing back on me. I pulled my cock out and thrust hard and fast, I knew I only had a few of these left in me. I felt my balls tingle, my shaft throb. I had to cum, I pulled out of her just in time, my cum shot of my cock, hitting her ass crack and cheeks, quickly rolling down. I jerked a few more times and more cum hit her back. "Mmmmm" she purred once more, she rubbed her pussy with her fingers, it made a loud wet noise as she did. "Clean my ass while I cum?" She questioned looking over her shoulder. I started to grab a tissue. "With your tongue?" She asked again, still rubbing herself. Her face red.

I looked at her ass, my cum slowly rolling off it. She moaned loudly, I wanted to hear her cum, I wanted to see her body chase with pleasure, I leant in, I licked my cum from her ass, she fed me her fingers as I did before she returning to quickly masturbate herself. What a dream woman i thought to myself.

By *atesey68Man 5 days ago

audley

By *unForRunMan 5 days ago

North Ayrshire.

By *rgar27Man 5 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *ary1001xMan 5 days ago

Hillsborough

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 days ago

Warrington

By *he-ProfessorMan 5 days ago

cheltenham

By *ypicalmale2022Man 5 days ago

okehampton

Great story

By *ypicalmale2022Man 5 days ago

okehampton

Great story

By *im69000Man 5 days ago

louth

Excellent

By *sprey6Man 4 days ago

Here!

Bravo

By *annSummersMan 4 days ago

Glasgow

By *lan1chunkyMan 4 days ago

Plymouth

By *ormladMan 4 days ago

ayr / glasgow

By *cubasexMan 4 days ago

Dudley

By *ave008tMan 4 days ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man 3 days ago

Leeds

Lorna a I carried on this arrangement throughout the summer and into Autumn. I returned to tending her garden in the spring.

I knocked on the door and waited. Lorna opened the door. She smiled warmly "hey!, oh, your payment" I stepped inside and leant in to kiss her as we had done many times before. "Wait" she stepped back. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure i can" she continued. "I, I..." she stumbled over her words, "I've met somebody, sorry!" She spoke quickly. She looked at me, looked at the garden behind me. "Well, you have worked so hard, and it would be a shame..." her voice trailed off as she unbuttoned her shirt. "Maybe one last time, i could never refuse that cock." She smiled wickedly at me. Her shirt fell open, her breasts looked incredible in her purple bra. I smiled. "You like it? Its new" she shook her shoulders her ample tits wobbled side to side.

I stepped forward cupping left breast with my right palm. I wrapped my left arm around her waist pulling her close kissing her deeply. She let out a little 'oooh' sound as i took her by surprise.

I hooked my fingers in the waist band of her jeans, I tugged down while Lorna unbuttoned them at the front, revealing her matching underwear. I pushed her back against a wall kissing her neck and chest, my right hand pulling her bra strap off her shoulder, I quickly pushed her beast out of the cup. "Mmmmmm, someone has been practicing since we last met" my mouth was quickly on her breast, my tongue lightly teasing her nipple. I let my hand on her waist once again drift inside her knickers, I slowly rolled them down, she shook her hips letting them drop to the ground she kicked them off to the side. I dropped to my knees between her legs,parting them, before hooking one over my shoulder. I quickly pushed my face into her pussy, her fingers pushed through my hair. She was already damp, I loved how wet she got so quickly.

She leant back on the wall, she stood on her toes on one leg to let me in deeper. "Oh fuck!" She whispered softly as I quickly found the spot she loved me teasing the most. Her grip tightened in my hair. "Mmmmmm yes!" She moaned. I parted her lips wider, finding her clit. I sucked it and blew on it. Her thighs trembled, she tilted my head back "fuck me, quickly!" I stood and kissed her mouth once more, she sucked my tongue. Her hands skillfully opening my shorts my hard cock sprung out ready. "You need to get that in me quick. Dan is only at the shops" . I hesitated at the sound of his name. "Its ok, one last time" she whispered, biting my ear lobe, she grabbed my cock softly stroking it before rubbing the tip over her clit, "put it in me and fuck me right here" she leant back once more on the wall her legs open, her fingers stroking her wet pussy. I couldn't take anymore, I spun her around, bent her at the waist, I slipped my cock inside her. I felt her push back. "Hard and fast, I don't want to get caught" I gripped her hips and fucked her hard, her moans immediately came, loud and louder, "fuck I've missed that cock" she panted. Her hand slipped between her thighs tickling my shaft and balls as I slipped in and out of her. I could feel how wet she was, her pussy juices flowed down my cock over my balls. She pushed against me once more. "Mmmm more" i pulled her hard, pushed deeply in her. She screamed out loud. Her hand working her clit quickly too. "I'm cuming, fuck I'm cuming" she yelled. "Mmmmmmmmm" she let out a long groan. I didn't let up, I slammed my cock into harder and harder. She moaned again, she legs trembled, she screamed her knees buckled as she cum, her pussy letting out a long flow of cum on to the floor down her legs. My cock slipped out of her, I watched tremble and shudder with delight. She dropped to the floor in her cum, her face was red. "I don't think I've ever squirted like that, I think the thought of getting caught..." she thrilled off. Her body shook again. She grabbed my cock, it dripped with her cum. "Mmmmmmm" purred as she licked it clean before placing the tip between her lips, her hands reached around me grabbing my ass cheeks. She dug her nails into my skin, I sprung forward, my cock pushed into her mouth. She suck me, looking up, her warm mouth felt great. I stoked her hair. She let my cock slip out. "I have an idea" she grinned wickedly once more. "Do you trust me?" I nodded. "Good!" She led me by my cock into a side room. A bag sat on the table, she opened it and found a first aid box, she pulled out some gloves and a bottle of oil. She applied the oil over the gloves and then over my cock. She began to wank me once more. The oil and rubber felt different, good, against my naked cock. She slowly circled around me, her hand never leaving my shaft, her lips kissed my neck, shoulder and back, slowly she moved down to my ass cheeks with her kisses. She let go of my cock, I heard the oil bottle slip out of her grip and hit the floor. I looked down. "Its ok" she smiled. I turned around as I heard the bottle squeeze out more oil.

Lornas hand returned to my shaft, her other softly caressed my ass cheeks. She hesitated over my ass crack, I felt an elbow in my back as she encouraged me forward, as I bent over her finger softly pushed between my ass cheeks. I jumped with shock. "Its ok" she reassured me. The hand on my cock wanking harder. "I'm going to try to make you cum". I relaxed, trusting her. I felt her finger slide further in me, until it felt like it wouldn't go further. "Part your legs a little" she instructed, as I did her finger pushed and slipped in me deeply. "Fuck!" I yelled out in surprise. I felt her finger curl inside me. Her hand wanked harder. Suddenly her finger pushed, I became overwhelmed, I took a deep sharp breath before my knees crumbled, my cum shot out of me I groaned loudly with animalistic pleasure. Utterly drained i collapsed. Lorna sat by me, "how was that for a final fling?" she laughed.

By *ormladMan 3 days ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ary1001xMan 3 days ago

Hillsborough

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 days ago

Warrington

By *im69000Man 3 days ago

louth