FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The misadventures of a landlord

The misadventures of a landlord

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aster Yorkshirepro OP   Man 2 weeks ago

various! moves around

As I sipped the last dregs of a pint, I noticed her watching me.

Brunette, 5 foot 6 inches tall and a perfect size 10. I ran my eyes up and down her, her bobbed hair resting on the collar of a tight silky cream blouse, with enough shadow to show something black beneath, a matt black leather skirt, mid-thigh length, giving way to shear nylon which in turn, gave way to matt black leather just below the knee. She looked youthful, no older than mid-twenties. I smiled at her and at that moment, I knew I was going to have her; the only problem was she was sat with a bloke, her husband. He was watching the sports on TV and not paying her much attention.

We looked each other up and down, undressing each other in our minds. I picked up my glass and moved to stand at the bar. She noticed and drank her wine quickly, telling her him she was going to get another round.

I was served quickly and was stood sipping my pint as she stood next to me. She didn’t look at me at first, ordered her drinks, and then ran her hand through her hair, brushing it behind her ear, she smiled at me.

“Hi”.

“Hi”.

She turned suddenly towards her husband, making sure he was watching the game before starting a conversation.

“Hi”, she said again.

“I had to check the mirror; I thought my hair was out of place” I laughed.

“No, I just…” her voiced trailed off as she bit her bottom lip.

“Just what?”

Shyly she whispered, “I think you know”.

“I do. What about him?” I nodded towards her husband.

“I don’t know. Sometimes I don’t think he would even notice” she said with a genuine note of sadness, “Not even if it was right in front of him. Football, beer and cars are the only thing he is interested in.”

“Oh dear. So do you often cheat on him then?”

“No. I haven’t” she said anxiously turning to see him still engaged with the big TV screen. “But look at him, he hasn’t even noticed I’ve gone, and he won’t until his pint is empty. You know it’s our 5th anniversary today, I got dressed up, I bought new lingerie, suspender belt, stockings, shaved everything and we end up this shithole watching football. Is it wrong to want some attention? We haven’t had sex in three months and even then, that was over in seconds”.

“Well, he is a fool then. If you were my girl, you would be getting attention all day every day.”

“Really? All day every day? Reckon you can keep it up that much then?” she said with a cheeky smile.

She turned suddenly as if she sensed him looking for her, “Shit” she said as she put her purse back in her bag, grabbing both drinks, rushing back to the table.

I wasn’t sure she heard my reply, “Maybe not all day but I have plenty of friends”, until she turned back to glance at me with a shocked looked, but with a glint in her eye.

As she walked back, she was conscious that my eyes were burning a hole in the leather of her skirt, she imagined me watching her, but she was also trying to think what she could say when he asked her who I was. Halfway back to their table, her husband looked directly at me, smiled, and gave a half wave with his near empty pint.

Bekki was visibly confused, and instead of John asking her who the bloke was that she was talking to she asked him, “Do you know him?”

“Yeah, Steve, he’s the owner”, he said as he grabbed his fresh pint and turned back to the screen. Bekki looked horrified, but I couldn’t tell if that was because I knew her husband or because she had just called my pub a shithole.

Bekki shot me a look of displeasure, as if I should have warned her, I knew him, and I answered her with a cheeky smile. I took my pint and moved to a table just across from where I was sat before. Bekki and John were sat at one of the high tables, next to a column. My table was ordinary table height and because I was now sat directly opposite her, I got a really good view of her legs.

As John watched the game, my mind wandered to what underwear she was wearing, and she must have known because I kept getting glimpses of her stocking tops as she fidgeted a bit too much.

It was half-time and john swallowed his half full pint as he stood up. He said something to Bekki, and made his way over to my table, extending his hand. We shook hands and spoke briefly, before placed his glass on the bar, ordered and headed for the toilet. I sat watching Bekki and Bekki was watching me. I put my pint glass down and held my hand in front of me, glancing around the pub to make sure no-one was paying me too much attention. I pointed two fingers downwards to look like legs and slowly opened them. This was my first command for Bekki, and I was displeased when she shook her head. I tilted my head and scowled at her, repeating the sign and staring straight at her.

She looked around behind me, and then turned her head to stare off to her left in the direction of the toilets, slowly opening her legs wide. From my position I got a very good view and smiled my appreciation. John re-appeared and she slammed her legs shut.

For the next few minutes, John was trying to make an effort, talking to her and she tried to be interested, but she couldn’t help but watch me. Then game re-started.

I watched as John’s full concentration went back to the game, and Bekki sat blatantly staring at me. Her face showed mixed emotions, desire, frustration, and a little anger. I couldn’t work out if the anger was aimed at me or at John.

“Toilet” I mouthed at her, nodding towards the signs as I stood up. I stopped in the doorway and turned to watch as John gave her a dismissive wave without even taking his eyes off the screen. She was right, he really wasn’t bothered where she was going.

I stepped inside the corridor and stood at the door marked private. Seconds later Bekki arrived, suddenly looking shy and nervous.

“I, I, I don’t know” she stuttered, “if, if I, if I”.

“Should do this?” I answered for her.

“Can. If I can do this”.

I opened the door and stepped in, reaching my hand out I took hold of Bekki’s wrist and gently pulled her inside.

“Should? most definitely not” I said, “Can? of course you can. Going to?”

I stood back as she lent against the wall and watched her. I got no reply, so I repeated my question, “Are you going to?”

“I,I,I don’t, I mean, I want, but “

“You don’t seem sure?” I said as Bekki stood there, frozen to the spot.

I stepped back slightly so I was about 18 inches away from her. My eyes locked onto hers. I could see her mind going overtime and a look of fear came over her face.

I undid my belt slowly, maintaining eye contact. “You are going to; you know that don’t you?”

Her eyes widened as she heard my zip and I lowered my jeans and boxer shorts. “You do know that don’t you?” I repeated as I reached forward, grabbing her wrist, placing her hand on my erect cock.

“Yes” she said quietly as she nodded.

“Good girl”

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *iv JonesMan 2 weeks ago

Pontypridd

More please

By *yrman57Man 2 weeks ago

Ayr

Excellent introduction !!!

By *ohnathonMan 2 weeks ago

warrington

By *andy mamboMan 2 weeks ago

saltney

By *p four funMan 2 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *aconteur69111Man 2 weeks ago

eastbourne

By *atthew78Man 2 weeks ago

Winsford

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

By *un22Woman 2 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *cotty909Man 2 weeks ago

tranent

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eterpervisMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ed-devilsCouple 2 weeks ago

Hitchin

various! moves around

“But John, what about John?”

I leant forward and kissed her. She was just holding my cock, with a half grip, her hand perfectly still.

“What about him?” I said as I wrapped my fingers around her and made her squeeze my cock hard, moving her hand up and down.

“I shouldn’t be doing this. He is just out there.”

“But you are doing this, so forget about John” I said as I let go of her hand, noticing she carried on the movement, I ran my hand up the outside of her thigh under her skirt, gripping at the stocking tops.

“But what if he looks for me?”

“The only way he will look for you is if there’s a power-cut, look.” I pulled my trousers up and walked over to the desk. I reached for the control panel and used the joystick to select the camera showing John, I then zoomed in close to his face”.

She stood in front of me “I know but I just … Couldn’t we arrange something. For like when he’s at work or something? I just…” her voiced trailed off again as she reached to kiss me. I pulled my head away.

“Turn around” she looked shocked but she complied and now stood facing the zoomed in face of her husband.

I put my hands on her shoulders and ran them down the outside of her arms, taking each wrist in turn I undid the buttons at the cuff.

“Undo your blouse” I said firmly but quietly.

I stood millimetres away from her, not touching but close enough for her to feel the heat from my body, breathing on her neck as she did as I asked.

When she finished the last button, I kissed her neck and slid the blouse off her, discarding it onto the chair. My hands went to the button on her skirt and she gasped as I undid it, pulling at her zip and yanking her skirt down, followed by her sexy black knickers, all without any finesse. She stepped out of them as I tapped each leg in turn, allowing me to throw them on the chair as I stood up again. My hand went straight between her legs, and I pushed my middle finger into her wet pussy. She gasped at my roughness.

“This is what you want isn’t it”.

“Yes, but”

“But what?”

“We shouldn’t”

“I do things I shouldn’t all the time. It’s the only way to live life” I said as I withdrew my finger from her soaking pussy and started to stroke my cock along her slit.

She tensed up as she felt it.

“But I don’t. I never have”.

“Well tonight you are fucking going to! Ok?”

“Yes Sir” she said loudly, and I could see she had surprised herself.

I took her wrists in each hand and placed them on the desk in front of her, pushing her down with my body so she was bent over. She shifted her feet to support herself, and she moaned as I gently guided the tip of my cock inside her. I moved slightly, feeding her the first inch or two in a slow steady rhythm. She started to push backwards to get more of me in her.

“Oh you want more do you?”

“Yes Sir”

I carried on just giving her the first inch or two, deliberately teasing.

“Please give me it, please” she was close to begging as I placed my hands on both hips, holding her tight so she had no control. I watched her as she became more frustrated and at the point where I thought she could take no more, I slammed my cock into her with all my body weight as she yelped with a mix of surprise and pleasure.

“You like that you dirty slut? You like a big cock, don’t you?”

“Oh yes”

“Better than John’s four inches, eh?”

She answered before she let it sink in, “Oh yes” and then she realised.

“He can’t give you this, I said as I turned her face to watch the monitor. Look at him, he is useless as a male isn’t he?”

“Yes” she said through clinched teeth, “but how do you….” She stopped speaking as I pulled out of her.

“Get on the desk! On your back now!”

She complied and quickly spun around and sat on the edge of the desk. I pulled the chair over, sat down and lifted her legs, leaning forward I began lapping at slit. Her clit stood proud, and I circled it with my tongue using a mix of light and firm pressure.

She couldn’t last long, and within a few seconds she was begging me to fuck her hard before she shook violently writhing around on the desk. A few seconds passed and she turned her head to look at John on the monitor. The realisation of what she had just done hit her and she started to panic.

“Oh I see. You cum and then you want to run off?”

“No it’s just..”

“It’s just time to make me cum, that’s what fucking time it is!” I said as I put my hand on her shoulder pushing her back down. I stood between her legs and as I touched her, she jumped.

“Sensitive now?” I asked.

“Yes, very”, she smiled.

“Well the game will finish shortly and you haven’t made me cum yet” I said as I sat back in the chair and pushed myself backwards, “So I suggest you get down off that desk, get on your knees and get my cock in your fucking mouth, ok?”

“Yes Sir” she snapped at me like a petulant child, but a few seconds later she was kneeling in between the desk and the chair, licking the tip of my cock before plunging her head downwards catching me by surprise as she took my entire 7 inches in her mouth.

“Fucking hell, you are good at that”.

I think she tried to mutter the words thank you, but it really could have been anything, it might not have even been words as she was quite noisy and certainly getting carried away. I wasn’t going to hold on too long. She stopped sucking and used her hand as she tried to catch her breath, and I pushed her down towards my balls.

“Lick them” I commanded, and she obliged.

I lifted my legs up and put my feet on the edge of the desk. Her eyes locked into mine and without verbally telling her, my eyes gave the command. Her tongue followed my instructions and licked down the back of my balls until it found my anus. Her hand squeezed harder and moved quicker and I was suddenly hit with a huge orgasm and sprayed thick semen over my belly and chest.

She sat back, still holding my cock, slowly working the last few drips out of it.

She smiled, “I really need to go”.

I looked down at my own semen, “You better clean that up first!”. I don’t know if it was disgust at what I was telling her to do, or disgust at the fact I wasn’t letting her go, but I was sure it was disgust.

She moved upright on her knees and started to lick my skin clean in a purely functional. It was as I stood, that she realised I had been sitting on her clothes and she panicked.

They weren’t too badly creased, but the blouse did have a few creases. John was still mesmerised by the game, and I calmed her a little.

I told her that if John asked where she had been, she was just to tell him I was talking to her about a job. She agreed, kissed me, and said she was off to the toilets to sort herself out.

I was stood at the bar as she came out of the toilets. She stood next to me and ordered another wine for her, and another pint of lager for John. She didn’t speak to me, or look at me, but just before she picked up the drinks, she slid a piece of paper out of her hand and on to the bar. I looked and picked up the number, putting it in my pocket, I said “I will call”.

“When? I am free all day tomorrow” she said as she walked off. She managed to sit down, and John didn’t even notice.

Swindon

Winsford

By *andy mamboMan 2 weeks ago

saltney

By *arleybird66Man 2 weeks ago

wexford

mullingar

By *entleman jim 2000Man 2 weeks ago

gamlingay

Nice one....

Warrington

By *es_wrentMan 2 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *ormladMan 2 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

cardiff

By *eterpervisMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *ionrampant500Man 2 weeks ago

West Midlands

Wow, fantastic

By *anaryWharfYankMan 2 weeks ago

London Canary Wharf

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 2 weeks ago

Sandy

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *ongbowmanMan 2 weeks ago

Grantham

By *obshortMan 2 weeks ago

Cork

This should be very interesting

By *hatsthisMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Love stories of men having othe rmens wife, just wish it was my wife

By *ndy197440Man 2 weeks ago

southport

By *ennisBergkampMan 2 weeks ago

nearyou

By *ax664Man 2 weeks ago

portsmouth

By *J GeminiTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *heswingerMan 2 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

By *eenriderMan 2 weeks ago

bristol

Great dynamic! And I like how she doesn’t have remarkably big tits

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *rego69Man 2 weeks ago

Chelmsford

MMmmm Delicious

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

tranent

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 2 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *akedMMan 2 weeks ago

Witney

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *innymac34Man 2 weeks ago

Clare

By *axludlowMan 2 weeks ago

Ludlow

Love this can’t wait for her to be dpd.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

By *ovingmyknickersgTV/TS 2 weeks ago

cheshire

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *ilbert4450Man 2 weeks ago

paisley

cardiff

By *ob jonesMan 2 weeks ago

Wales

By *lymouth nice guyMan 2 weeks ago

Plymouth

Hot story

By *ricky09Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

Hope there is more

By *ocktoplaywithMan 2 weeks ago

Derby

Who was playing who in the football and what was the score

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

More please

various! moves around

The game had finished, and a lot of people had left, but John was still there, obviously trying to make up for his lack of attention. He had moved his seat and was now sat with his arm around Bekki, whispering d*unken sweet nothings in her ear. I approached them and Bekki looked petrified, to anyone else she would have given the game away, but John was six pints in so again he didn’t notice. I could see he was feeling the clips of her suspenders through her leather skirt and could only imagine how excited he was.

He saw me approach and stood up to greet me. His hand extended to mine.

“You weren’t kidding John, were you?” I said as I shook his hand, looking Bekki up and down, “She is as sexy as you said. How the hell did you bag her?” I laughed, John laughed, and Bekki’s face turned from sheer fright to embarrassment, and she looked down.

“You should see what she is wearing underneath! Bought it special for our anniversary didn’t you love?” He said as he turned towards her. “Stand up Love and give Steve a proper look”.

I was surprised when she did as she was told, slipped off her stool and stood, turning on command, her face blushed red and after she had turned once, she sat back down.

“Very nice.”

“Thank you” she said quietly.

“Stockings as well. Not them hold up things, proper with a suspender” john beamed.

“Nice. Well, have a good night then. I need to go; my girl is here”.

John came in for a man hug, taking my hand and bumping our right shoulders together, patting each other on the back. As I looked over his shoulder I looked directly at Bekki. Her face was no longer red, but instead seething with anger as she looked up at me. I wondered what the anger was. Was it because her husband just publicly humiliated her, letting me know she had dressed up for him, ready for them to fuck? Was it that she now had to fuck him when she would really prefer not to? Was it anger and jealousy from the mention of my girl? I had so many questions.

John released me, and moved to one side, allowing me access to Bekki. I could see she was petrified; did she just say good night and be cold? Or should she be her normal self and give me a hug? She was quite a cuddly person and normally when saying goodbye to people in a situation like this, she would hug them, allowing a kiss on the cheek, but how could she?

I moved towards her, arms out and she stood to meet me.

“This is dangerous John!” I laughed.

Both said “Why?” at exactly the same moment, but Bekki continued towards me for the hug.

“Well, I might accidentally on purpose cop a feel” I said as my left arm went over her shoulder and my right arm, reached around her waist, turning my face to kiss her left cheek. She giggled.

“Ah that’d be alright by me mate.” John replied, “Not sure about her though”.

We were still hugging, and Bekki didn’t pull away, so I slid my hand down and gripped her arse. She giggled and pushed me away.

John laughed, Bekki smiled and looked down.

“Well, I have to say mate, she has a lovely arse!”

Bekki quietly said, “Thank you”.

“Yep, and it is going to get these banging against it tonight”, he said as he rubbed his thighs and pointed towards his insignificant package.

Bekki looked humiliated and embarrassed.

“Well enjoy it, I know I would!” I said as I started to walk away. I didn’t look back and walked to the car park.

Jayne was there waiting for me. Jayne was a very similar body shape to Bekki when we first met and married 15 years before, but over the years had gained a little weight and her body had started to sag a little with age, but every time I saw her, I wanted her. It didn’t bother me at all, I found the signs of age sexy, but it bothered her quite a bit and she had lost some confidence in herself, now being a size 16 to 18. She was dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a loose-fitting top. I could tell she didn’t have a bra on.

I noticed the carrier bag in the back of the car as I got in, she had been to the Co-op. I knew then that she hadn’t done what she said she was going to do. If she had, she would have been out earlier and taken the shopping home, so I guessed that she had lazed around all evening, rushing out just in time to pick me up.

I leant over and kissed her hard, squeezing her breast. She kissed me back passionately.

“So, no bra? Is that just to tease Wayne in the shop?”

“I was going to get so much stuff done, but after my shower I just lost all my drive. I was meant to pop and see Mum and Dad and cut his hair, but it just didn’t happen.”

“So let me guess, you lazed around the house in your dressing gown all evening?”

“Well, almost”

“Almost?”

“Well, I might have popped on the computer for a while”.

“Oh, I see! Chat roulette again?”

She giggled, “maybe”. I felt a strange sense of pride as my mind was full of her sitting naked, playing with herself for all to see.

“But the question is, did you hide your face?”

“Yes”

“But you know I told you not to. I said that if you were going on there, I wanted you to show your face.”

“It’s just hard. If it was ten years ago, you know what I was like”.

“I know” I said as I patted her thigh, “but you know you are as gorgeous now as you were then. You do know what it means don’t you?”

“Yes, I know”

We drove into the town centre for me to go to the cash point and then we drove home. Chatting about my day and business. Her day was simple, after work, she had planned all sorts of things, but ended up spending a couple of hours playing with her toys, watching a whole range of people in anonymous bedrooms wanking for her.

We pulled on our drive, and she grabbed the shopping out of the back as I unlocked the door, carrying on the casual conversation, until we were inside.

Jayne stepped in and turned to shut the door. She kicked off her pumps and put the shopping down. She pulled her top off, letting her large tits sag down, and then undid her jeans, wriggling out of them, until she stood totally naked before me. She folded her jeans and top and put them on the side. She always kept these here in case she had to quickly run outside.

She stepped towards me and knelt. Untying my laces, she slipped my shoes off, followed by my socks. Placing the shoes on the rack, and the socks on the floor. Next, she reached up and undid my belt and zip, carefully pulling my jeans down. I lifted each foot in turn, and she dutifully helped me out of my jeans before she took them, folded them, and placed them on the side next to hers. She then stood and undid every button on my shirt, sliding it off me and putting it with the socks, before kneeling before me.

Jayne placed a hand on each of my hips, pulling slowly at my waistband, removing my boxer shorts, placing them in the washing pile. She returned her attention to me, looking up at me, she reached up with her hand and took hold of my cock. She slowly bent towards me and licked the tip, before pushing her mouth all the way down my semi. Her eyes stared up at me and I could tell she could taste another woman.

She let go of me, and looked up, “So am I allowed to ask who?”.

“I will let you watch the CCTV if you are a good girl. It was in the office at the Crown”.

“Thank you, Sir”, she smiled.

“But first, we need to discuss why you chose to disobey me don’t we?”

“Yes Sir”.

I reached out and took her hand, leading her straight upstairs, and into the master bedroom. I stood her before the full-length mirror.

“Now stand there”, I commanded as I walked over to the set of draws and opened the top one. I pulled out the leather mask and returned to Jayne. I pulled it around her face and zipped up the back.

The mask covered her face, except for her eyes, two tiny holes for her nostrils and a zipped hole for her mouth, which I opened. I stood behind her, my cock now hard again.

“Tell me what you see” I demanded as I made her open her legs.

“A Slut”

“Correct, but what else?”

“A fat slut”

I sat on the edge of the bed behind her and started to finger her. “And?”

“And nothing? Just a fat old slut”

“Rub your clit. I want you to make yourself cum” I commanded as I work an additional two fingers into her soaking wet hole. She obliged, one hand one her stomach pulling upwards to tighten the flesh and her other flicking her clit violently. Soon she was breathing hard, moaning with every sensitive rub, repeating the word fuck over and over, until she shuddered and let out a long “o” sound.

I stood up, and spun her round, undoing the mask and sliding it off, her blonde hair went every and she wiped it back from her face. I kissed her.

Sitting down, I patted my knee, and she knew she had to take up the position.

“I didn’t enjoy watching that as much as I could have, why?” I said as I started to spank her arse hard.

“Because you couldn’t see my face Sir”.

“Exactly, I couldn’t see your face. I like to see your face as you cum” I continued to spank her hard and with each stroke, she made an involuntary sound.

Her arse cheeks started to glow red, and I gently stroked them.

“So, what are we going to do when we go on chat roulette?”

“Show my face Sir”.

“Good, no time like the present.”

“Do I have to Sir? Can’t we leave it until later please?”

“Stand” I commanded, and I stood to meet her. I gripped her hair and pulled her head back so I could look down at her. “No, we can’t leave it. I was going to say just make one bloke cum, but now it is five”.

“Ok Sir”

“Damn right it is ok. When I have seen you make five men cum, then I am going to fuck you. Ok?”

I let go of her and started towards the door. I watched as she lifted her laptop off the bedside cabinet, moved the camera tripod into place and opened her bedside draw to get the toys out.

Before she had even laid down, I could see a big cock on her screen, and heard a Scottish accent asking if she would suck his cock. I felt proud as she looked directly at the camera and said, “If my Master told me to”.

Warrington

tranent

Winsford

mullingar

By *lugoneMan 2 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *ony2269Man 2 weeks ago

Radcliffe

halstead

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 2 weeks ago

cinderford

So hot

By *ameulMan 2 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

Very nice

Bognor Regis

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 2 weeks ago

Hastings

By *akedMMan 2 weeks ago

Witney

By *aidbacklookingMan 2 weeks ago

Evesham

I love this story.

The lease keep the thread going. I know there plenty more.

By *ex-BombsCouple 2 weeks ago

Flitwick

By *ab kevMan 2 weeks ago

Darlington

various! moves around

I knew it wasn’t going to take long for Jayne to accomplish her task, but I was surprised when I went back into the bedroom, and she indicated she was on her 7th man. She was laid sideways on the bed, one leg raised, toying with her pussy, as yet another cock exploded. She purred as she watched “Yes, give this slut that lovely cum”.

I pushed the knee that was raised, causing her to role over on her back, and lifted both legs as I climbed between them. My cock slipped into her easily and I pounded away. There was no romance, just pure animal fucking. I kept glancing over the screen which kept changing.

One cock would be beaten furiously, then there would be an explosion, a black screen while it connected to a new partner, and then it would start again. I was ready to explode myself and I noticed that it wasn’t a cock on a screen this time. An older gentleman type was sat in a chair watching, almost studying. He had a look of distinguish about him, grey flannel trousers, a white shirt with a red tie and a grey V-neck jumper, I turned Jayne’s face toward the camera, and heard this man say “beautiful”. I came and held myself deep inside my wife as I emptied my balls into her. He was still watching as I climbed off her, his face smiling broadly. Jayne turned towards him and sat up on the bed.

“You seem to have enjoyed watching that” Jayne said.

“I did thank you. You are very beautiful”.

“That’s a Leeds accent isn’t it?” Jayne enquired.

“It is.”

They spent the next few minutes, chatting about what a small world it really is, and that some of the blokes she had just been displaying herself to were in far flung places like Fiji and Australia, Texas, Japan. I heard the man say that he was so lucky to have connected to her that he thought he should buy a lottery ticket. He was making Jayne laugh and it was good to see. He suddenly seemed sad and said it was because he knew he would never get to see her beautiful face and body again.

“Well, what if we could make it happen again?” I said.

His eyes shone wide, “Really? Oh my I would be every so grateful”.

“Well do you have WhatsApp?”

“I do. It’s the only way my granddaughter will talk to me!” he laughed.

I kissed her and went downstairs. A few minutes later she came down to join me as I laid on the sofa watching TV.

“He was really cute” she said as she moved my legs so she could sit down, placing them back on her after.

“Look” she said handing me her phone.

I am so lucky to have been able to watch you tonight. You are a very beautiful woman and you have made my entire year! Thank you for talking to me. I really hope that we can talk again. Thank you beautiful.

She took her phone back from me and started to type. Passing it back to me, she asked “Is this, ok?”

Thank you. I enjoyed it too. I will ask my husband if we can do it again. Do you have Skype?

I clicked send and handed it back.

“You did seem to enjoy that” I said. I was uncomfortable so I sat up, putting my arm around Jayne, I pulled her in for a cuddle.

“I did. It was different, strange but good if you know what I mean.”

We watched some crappy TV, her phone kept buzzing and she was telling me about the messages, reading them but I wasn’t paying much attention, the conversation seemed to have moved on to getting to know each other, and Jayne was finding out all sorts about him, including that he had a great-granddaughter.

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Winsford

halstead

mullingar

Warrington

various! moves around

The alarm went off and I rolled out of bed staggering to the bathroom for a piss. I headed back to the bedroom, passing Jayne and she gave me a kiss. I squeezed her arse cheeks with my hand, and then laid back on the bed.

It was already 9am. I was reading my emails when Jayne came back in.

“In my jeans is a number, can you go get me it please?”

Jayne went, and came back a few minutes later, with the note.

“So, Bekki is she?”

“Yes. Thanks”, I said as I reached for the paper and started to enter the numbers.

Before I hit the dial button, I looked at Jayne and then nodded to my cock. She understood and mockingly stood to attention, giving me a salute saying, “Yes Sir!” before taking up her position.

The phone started to ring just as Jayne licked the tip of my cock, and as she heard the woman say hello, she plunged her mouth downwards, engulfing the entire lot.

“It’s Steve”

“Hi”

“I told you I would call”.

“You did, but look, about last night, I”.

I cut her off, “You regret it, wish it hadn’t happened?” I raised my tone, so she was sure it was a question. Jayne was looking up at me.

“It was wrong. I am not a cheat”.

“So, he fucked you and you feel guilty?”

“Yes, I mean no. I mean no, he didn’t fuck me, but yes, I do feel guilty”.

“So, he didn’t fuck you?”

“No. He was too pissed”.

“Well, we both know you didn’t miss much with old four squared”.

“Four Squared?” she asked curiously.

“Four inches for Four seconds” I laughed. Jayne stopped sucking me, smiled and started to slowly wank me as she shifted further down the bed so she could lick my balls.

“What? How do you know that? Look I don’t think we can do this”.

“Really? So you’re not dying for my big cock inside you again? You’re telling me you haven’t been thinking about it?”

“I’m not saying that. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be nice, and yes, I am horny as fuck, but I can’t. What if we get caught? I’m married, your married”.

“I am” I said, as Jayne pushed my legs up from the back of the knees and licked from my balls down to my anus. I moaned involuntarily and Jayne giggled.

“Is someone there?” Bekki asked, panicked.

“Yes, my wife. She’s doing what you did last night in my office”.

“What? You are fucking joking? She knows? Oh, my fucking god!”, the panic was evident.

“She’s fine.”

“What the fuck? What is this shit?”

“Calm down. She knows everything I do.”

It took the next few minutes to get her calm again. Jayne had stopped licking me, and was now sat on the bed, rubbing one hand over her breasts, and slowly flicking her bean with the other, smiling and biting her lip. She wanted fucking again.

Jayne pointed towards my cock, asking for permission to mount it and I nodded.

Bekki was still talking about it being nice and she wished but it just wasn’t something she could do.

“Look, Bekki, its quite simple, I want you, you want me, I am going to fucking have you.” I spoke firmly, not giving her the chance to interrupt me, “Now, when we put the phone down, go get a shower. I want you wearing a nice long summer dress, and don’t bother with any underwear.”

“But…”

“No buts. I will be there at 11, so make sure you are ready”. Jayne had moved and was squatting over me, rubbing my cock over the entrance to her pussy using her hand. I watched her face as she let go and dropped her body down onto it, she smiled.

“Oh fuck” I said involuntarily.

“But what about John?” Bekki said quietly.

“He’s at work, we both know it. I will be round at 11, I know the address, make sure you are ready.”

Jayne leant forward towards me, “It’s easier if you just do what he says” she laughed.

There was silence on the phone, for a few seconds, and then very quietly Bekki said “11, ok. Bye” and the call disconnected.

I put the phone on the side and placed my hands on my wife’s legs as she bounced up and down.

“Do you think I can call mine now? I want him to watch me cum” She didn’t wait for an answer before she reached for her phone, she knew it would please me.

She sat motionless on my hard cock, as she flicked through the apps, finding WhatsApp. She pressed the video call button, and it rang for what seemed ages, and eventually I heard his Leeds accent.

“Well good morning my beautiful, this is a nice surprise”.

“Good morning my lovely. I wondered if you wanted to watch again?” and with that she turned the phone, so Dennis got a good view, firstly of her body and then my cock inside her, then my face. I waved at him, and he waved back.

Jayne tried to hold the phone to give him a good view, but in the end, she passed it to me to hold. I was showing what I thought was her saggy tits bouncing up and down, but she wasn’t happy with the shot. She moved my hands, and I ended up, supporting my hands on my chest, with the phone in the perfect position for the camera to show her face.

I watched and listened as she bounced up and down, staring in the camera, “Do you like what you see Dennis? Can you imagine if that was your cock inside me Dennis? Shall I ask my husband if he will give me permission? I am going to cum now Dennis.” Jaynes face turned red, she looked gorgeous with sweat forming and her hair slightly damp. We both came together.

Jayne sat upright on me, my cock starting to soften. As her breathing returned to normal, she took the phone off my chest and held it up to her face.

“Did you like that sweetheart?”

“Oh yes you are so beautiful when you orgasm.”

Normally if we had been watched, Jayne would dismiss the watcher as soon as she we had finished, but this time, she was sat chatting to him. I managed to push her off me, and she rolled onto her back, still holding the phone to her face, smiling and now engaged in a normal conversation about Dennis’s daily errands.

I went for a shower and Jayne just about ignored me as I left. I came back in drying myself in my towel and she was sat against the headboard, still talking.

“Ok Lovely, I need to go get a shower now, but I might call you later this evening?”. I was quite shocked by this, but I had my freedoms, so I wasn’t going to question it. I was just surprised because he was 40 years older than her.

By *hirstyTankMan 2 weeks ago

reigate

Good story mate

halstead

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Warrington

Winsford

Bognor Regis

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *he-ProfessorMan 2 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *revor1940Man 2 weeks ago

west of Haverfordwest

Nothing wrong with 40 years older. I am 43 years older than the lady I am lucky enough to fuck regularly.

paisley

By *eathersarahTV/TS 2 weeks ago

warrington

By *ongbowmanMan 2 weeks ago

Grantham

By *arried-bi-guyMan 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

mullingar

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 2 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Hillsborough

By *ennisBergkampMan 2 weeks ago

nearyou

By *ony2269Man 2 weeks ago

Radcliffe

close

Plymouth

Fantastic read

paisley

By *untooMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

This is a fabulous story

various! moves around

“Are you ready yet?” I shouted up to Jayne as I put on my suit jacket. I sipped my coffee as Jayne appeared. She looked beautiful, dressed in a blue suit with a cream blouse, she stood in the doorway, and hoisted her skirt up to her hips, to reveal her stocking tops, and suspender belt, her freshly waxed pussy on display. She turned around to reveal her bare buttocks. The sight of the suspenders running down caused a twitch in my cock.

“Gorgeous.”

She dropped her skirt and came towards me, picking up her coffee she took a quick swig.

“Darling,” she said with a glint in her eye, “do you think I can send a picture to Dennis?”

“You can” I smiled. “You seem to be a little obsessed, are you alright?”

“I just want to make his day. It’s alright you know, I will only ever really love you, but he is so cute.”

We kissed, a slow loving kiss, no passion, just full of tenderness.

“Hurry up then, we are going to be late.”

She handed me her phone and returned to the door, lifting her skirt as before, but this time instead of having her hands at her side, she held her skirt up using her hands across her stomach, almost pointing towards her heavenly spot.

I took a couple of shots and handed her the phone back, and we left. She was on her phone texting when we set off and she looked at me.

“I think that Dennis is a bit different for me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, it’s ok for you being a psychopath and not having feelings” she smiled at me as she prodded me in the side, “but I don’t know, I just felt a bit of a connection.”

“I noticed; you’ve chatted so bloody long we are going to be late!”

“I know, I’m sorry, do you want me to ring him?”

“Yes, just tell him we are going to be ten minutes late, say we are stuck in traffic.”

Jayne called Rob and made our excuses, and I could tell that he was giving it the usual speech about him being a busy man and he had put himself out to cater for us.

Jayne apologised, and in her sexiest voice, promised she would make it up to him, and that honestly all she wanted was to do the deal that was right for both of us. She hung up smiling.

“He is ok.”

Her phone buzzed, and she smiled as she read the message.

“Aww, that’s so sweet”.

“What is?”.

“I sent that picture to Dennis, and I put hope you have a good day lover.” She smiled cheekily, “and he just replied, ‘I couldn’t in my wildest dreams ever have hoped to have such a beautiful lady as you as my lover’, sweet, isn’t it?”

“It is” I said dismissively, not because I meant to be, but I wanted to know what the plan was for Rob, “So we need to get him down to 180 remember.”

“Don’t worry. We will look around, you stay downstairs, and I will get him to show me the accommodation.” She said with a knowing smile.

“Do you really think you can get him down 12k?”

“Look, why don’t I get Lou to stay on this afternoon and do my shift. She could use the money anyway and then I can meet him for lunch?”

“Yeah ok.” I looked at my watch, “Can you send Bekki a message for me”, I said handing Jayne my phone. “Just tell her half past now”.

“Done” and as soon as she said that my phone buzzed in her hand. “She is keen this one! Ok, with two kisses!” she laughed.

Ten minutes later, we opened the shop door, Rob turned to look at use, and Jayne went straight up to him, wrapping her arms around him, kissing him on the cheek, “I am so, so sorry we are late.” She kissed him on the cheek for a second time, “but don’t worry, I will make it up to you.”

Rob stepped forward and shook my hand, “Steve.”

His grip was weak, and he had a slimy air about him “Robert.” I replied.

We discussed the unit and the state it was in, the amount of work needed and if anything had changed since our last viewing. At that point Jayne ceased her opportunity, “Well actually, I just wanted to go check out a couple of things upstairs.”

Jayne went through to the back room, “Oh silly me” she giggled, “I would have been better in trousers, I forgot it is a ladder! Don’t you two naughty boys be looking now!” She said as she put her foot on the bottom rung of the ladder” and paused. “Darling, I forgot the tape, I left it in the car, can you go get it and bring it up?”

I took my que, smiled and said, “Oh bloody hell, its right up the street by the café!” I said pretending to be annoyed, “I suppose you want me to get you a latte while I am there?”

“Ooh yes please. Do you want one hun?” she asked Rob in full seduction mode.

He shook his head.

“Ok I will be back soon.”

As I walked back through to the front, I could hear Jayne say, “Come and be a sweetie and hold the ladder for me.”

I walked up the street, smiling to myself knowing that just about now, Rob was looking up getting a perfect view of my gorgeous wife’s stocking tops, her bare arse and freshly waxed pussy and I knew without a doubt, if she thought he couldn’t see enough or wasn’t looking, she would hoist her skirt up to make sure he did. It was a trick she used on me when I first met her, and it worked every time.

I got back to the shop, put her coffee down on the side, and shouted up, “Are you sure you haven’t got the tape? It’s not in the car.”

“Oh, sorry darling, I found it in my handbag. Can you hold the ladder we are coming down.”

I held the ladder and Rob came down first. As he got to the bottom few rungs, I let go, and stepped into the front room, meaning that Rob had to hold it for Jayne. She took a long time to get down. I could see through the crack in the door, and I watched as Rob held the ladder and was staring straight up. I could see Jayne’s feet on the top of the ladder and watched as she came down the first two rungs and seemed to stop.

She must have been looking down at Rob and he was looking up. “Now don’t you let go of that ladder until I get my feet firmly on the floor!”, she told him.

“I won’t Rob” promised.

She came down one more step, “This bloody skirt!” she complained, “Its too tight for climbing ladders!” she giggled and hoisted it up, “not very lady like I know”.

Rob was transfixed, staring upwards as the sexiest bare arse and pussy made its way towards his face.

“Make sure you don’t let go” she repeated her instruction.

Rob nervously, shot a look towards the front room, checking to see if I was watching but couldn’t see me behind the door.

I watched as Rob, a tall gangly fellow in an over-priced grey suit that was only a couple of shades darker than his hair, leaning against the ladder, arm either side of it, created a space for my wife to lower herself into.

She stepped down a little further, all the time looking down, watching Rob as he was transfixed, his gaze following her down with every step. I knew she was only one step away from her signature move.

Rob was now stood, staring straight forward, his eyes level with her buttocks, his hands level with her hips on the ladder, his face only about 8 inches from my wife’s pussy. I watched as she slid her hands down the outside of the ladder to his. He was captivated and barely noticed as she lifted his hands from the ladder and placed them on her hips.

“You should hold me now” she said.

Rob made a noise that was indistinguishable, and his jaw had dropped open. I knew her next step, would have him. He was now, wrapped around her little finger for life and he didn’t know it, but he had just been played.

She leant forwards into the ladder, pushing her arse so close to his face that there was barely a millimetre between his lips and her wet pussy. He could smell it. His hands on her hips, it was his for the taking, but he froze, breathing in her scent.

She straightened up a little, took his hands and placed them back on the ladder and then in a careful move, slowly turned around. Rob was presented with her pussy in his face. If he had leant forward just a couple of inches he could have been licking her, but he remained perfectly still.

“Its ok, I can get down from here now”. He let go and stepped back, watching closely as Jayne, lent backwards, gripping the ladder with her hands either side, and walked down the remaining three rungs forward. A trick I fell for.

I moved towards the front door of the shop, as Rob watched Jayne, smooth her skirt, and walked to join me, he followed, his eyes wide and in some disbelief.

Jayne kissed me, “Is it ok if I handle this one Darling?”

“Be my guest.”

“Well Rob, it looks like me and you are going to be battling this one out? Is that ok with you?”.

Rob had started to look embarrassed at her brazenness.

As I stepped out as she got her diary out, and I heard her say “I want to tie this down quickly”.

I watched as she hugged him and stepped out, leaving him inside. He gave a half wave, as if he was in shock and Jayne and I walked up the street.

“12k you think? I am meeting him this afternoon and I bet I get 15k.” she smiled.

“We will see. Are you driving?” I said as I tossed her the key.

“Yes I guess I’ll be Chauffer! Look like it in this suit, don’t I?”

“A very sexy chauffer!”, I laughed as I pulled her in for a kiss and groped her backside.

We pulled into the street and managed to park outside. I kissed Jayne and she said “Don’t be long” I have things to do now.

I approached the door, it was 11:32. I knocked, and it sprung open, Bekki must have been stood by it. She pulled me in quickly, as if trying to hide me from the neighbours.

As instructed, she stood before me in a long white summer dress, covered with small yellow flowers and green leaves. Stunning.

She said hello and I didn’t answer. I stepped into her, my hand grabbing her chin, tilting her head I kissed her, hard and passionately, stopping to say hello, before carrying on.

I put my foot, between hers, and pushed her feet apart, she shifted her stance and now stood with her legs open. I used both hands and pulled at her hem, lifting the dress high enough to reveal her.

“Good girl”. I praised her.

She smiled, “Do you want to go upstairs now?” she asked.

“No, we are going somewhere”.

She started to object, saying that she couldn’t be seen going into a car with a man etc.

“Well, it’s a good job, I know what I am doing.”

I gave her my instructions, two doors down from her house was a Coop shop, the car park was at the rear. I told her, to go through the shop, out into the car park, and get into the back of my car. I reassured her that the rear windows were blacked out so she couldn’t be seen. I ran my finger along the length of her slit, teasing the entrance to her pussy, before roughly pushing my finger in. She jumped at the shock. I kissed her, “You have ten minutes. If you are not there, I am going.”

Six minutes later, I saw she had put on a pair of white pumps and approached the driver’s side rear door. Checking around, she opened it. She was shocked to see me in the back and didn’t notice Jayne in the driving seat until she was in, pulling the door shut.

By *ersey GentMan 2 weeks ago

St Peter

halstead

Hillsborough

Winsford

By *ohn_1983Man 2 weeks ago

Poringland

Swindon

Great story

Warrington

By *ab kevMan 2 weeks ago

Darlington

Bognor Regis

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *adyinred696969Couple 2 weeks ago

Brecon

close

Plymouth

Great read again..

Loving this.

More please

By *ishermanfriendMan 2 weeks ago

bearsted

Fantastic story

paisley

mullingar

By *ardnreddyMan 2 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Great writing

By *cott60Man 2 weeks ago

Perth

By *sprey6Man 2 weeks ago

Here!

What a fantastic story!

By *untooMan 1 week ago

manchester

This is so good. Looking forward to the next chapter

By *es_wrentMan 1 week ago

Hatfield

By *lderWiserNowMan 1 week ago

Kettrin

By *portbilly1976Man 1 week ago

manchester

By *lugoneMan 1 week ago

rathmicheal

By *lugoneMan 1 week ago

rathmicheal

By *raceyCouple 1 week ago

UK

By *vbiker2TV/TS 1 week ago

morpeth

Can't wait for the next part see how big a slut she becomes

By *ex-BombsCouple 1 week ago

Flitwick

By *kpiercedCouple 1 week ago

walsall

By *ennisBergkampMan 1 week ago

nearyou

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 1 week ago

Hastings

By *ongbowmanMan 1 week ago

Grantham

By *D123Man 1 week ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ust john 10Man 1 week ago

England

By *uvlyjubbliesWoman 1 week ago

AnyTown

Patiently waiting...

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 1 week ago

hertfordshire

"Patiently waiting..."

Ditto

By *aidbacklookingMan 1 week ago

Evesham

Mmmmmmmm love it

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 1 week ago

SPALDING

Just caught up, absolutely loving this

By *illie fitMan 1 week ago

wonderland

Brilliantly written, I’m feeling rather horny now

By *he-ProfessorMan 1 week ago

cheltenham

By *aster Yorkshirepro OP   Man 1 week ago

various! moves around

Bekki looked like a rabbit caught in headlights as it dawned on her, somebody else was there, She looked in the front, then across tome, back to the front, and then finally settling on me. I tapped the middle seat, “Sit here” I commanded and Bekki reluctantly obliged.

Jayne turned around and smiled, “Hi. I am Jayne, Steve’s wife”.

Bekki didn’t know what to do, book looked at Jayne and started to apologise. I moved my hand on to Bekki’s right knee and started to bunch it up. Bekki’s hands automatically pushed down on her lap, and before I could even react, Jayne had stepped in, “I wouldn’t try to stop him lifting your dress, not if you don’t want to be fully naked” She smiled and extended her hand. Bekki reached forward and shook it, more out of politeness than any desire to greet Jayne.

I pulled up the dress to uncover both thighs and put my hand between them, pushing them and making Bekki open her legs. Reluctantly she did so and tensed as I started to stroke her.

“Seatbelt” I said as Jayne turned back to the front and put the car in reverse.

Bekki sat as still as possible and made as little noise as she could during the 10 minutes it took to get to our house. She spent a lot of time, looking down or staring straight ahead and I enjoyed the fact she was feeling uncomfortable.

Jayne pulled the car onto the drive, and was soon out, and opening the door. I held out my hand as Bekki climbed out and guided her to follow Jayne. Jayne opened the door and stepped in, stopping to kick her shoes off and removing her Jacket, hanging it over the newel post.

Bekki was still looking like a rabbit in the headlights as she asked,” Should I take my shoes off?”

“Oh Darling”, Laughed Jayne as she undid the zip on her skirt and wriggled out of it, “you really are fresh, aren’t you?” Bekki didn’t answer, but looked back at me to see me smiling, and then starred at Jayne, watching as she undid her blouse, revealing her lingerie.

“What? I…,I…” Bekki couldn’t get her words out?

Jayne stood in front of her and started to undo the buttons on Bekki’s dress. Smiling Jayne asked, “What darling? You don’t want to get naked?”, she didn’t wait for a reply, turning her face to one of anger, “You couldn’t wait last night could you, you know, when you were fucking my husband?”.

Bekki’s lower lip trembled, and she looked so far out of her depth. “I..” she tried to speak.

“You seemed keen when I watched the CCTV this morning.”

A look of shear panic spread across Bekki’s face, and she turned to me.

“Jayne, stop being naughty!”, I scolded Jayne. “Don’t worry” I said as I spun her around and kissed her before she could say anything. Still kissing her I undid the rest of the buttons and started to slide the dress off her shoulders. Jayne reached forward and helped, discarding it over the newel post at the bottom of the stairs.

I took her hand and walked into the living room, guiding her along, and sat her on the sofa in the middle. I was still fully dressed, and I sat down next to her. Jayne followed us in wearing her stockings and bra. I kissed Bekki hard, and Jayne said, “I will go make a coffee. Do you want it on the patio, it’s lovely out there?”

“Yes, good idea” I stood up and led Bekki outside. At first, she was pulling back on my hand, shuffling her feet, but when we got to the patio doors and she could see the 12-foot-tall trees surrounding our private garden, she physically breathed a sigh of relief and stepped out with me.

We sat in chairs around our little circular glass table. Jayne joined us, sitting opposite me.

“You seem shocked?” She asked Bekki.

“I am, a little, well overwhelmed I guess.”

“So, you genuinely didn’t know anything about Steve at all then?” Jayne asked with disbelief.

“No. I didn’t know he was married, owned the pub, knew my husband or anything. I just saw him and..” her voice trailed off.

“Just had to fuck him?” Jayne laughed, “yes I was like that.”

“I don’t know what it was, but I just don’t even know what happened, I just”.

Jayne lent forward and gently put her hand on Bekki’s knee. “It’s ok, I know. You just can’t seem to say no to him”.

“I couldn’t, I tried, I have never done anything like that, I have never cheated on my husband before.”

I sipped my coffee, smiling, as Jayne re-assured Bekki, that it was natural, and she was right, she couldn’t help it, Jayne had been the same. Jayne was being quite touchy feely with Bekki, not in a sexual way, but supportive and reassuring.

Bekki suddenly tensed. “I don’t know if I can do this. I have never been like this; I don’t do threesomes and I am not bi” she blurted out.

Jayne laughed out loudly.

“What?” asked Bekki.

“Nothing, its just you reminded me of me. I was just like you, I was about your age when I met him, and I had only been with two guys. I was prime and proper; I made my first boyfriend wait until our first anniversary!”. Jayne stopped talking and sipped her coffee. Bekki picked hers up, tasting it, more because she didn’t like the silence than she wanted a drink.

“But then I met Steve.”

Bekki slowly relaxed a little as Jayne sat re-counting how she had seen me working outside. How it had taken weeks to get my attention, and how every time she had built up the resolve to come and talk to me, I always seemed to be surrounded by girls. It was about ten minutes until Jayne got to the point of the story, and finally told the story of when I walked into the clothes shop that she was managing, selected a black short dress and paid for it and as she put it in a bag and tried to hand it to me, I didn’t take it and I had said ‘7:30 Friday night at the railway station’ and walked out of the shop. She finished the story with “and all the years later, here we are.”

A few minutes later, Jayne looked at her watch. “I better move” she said, “I told Robert I would meet him at 2”.

Bekki looked panicked again.

“Don’t worry, I know the kids come out at 2:45. I will drop you off in plenty of time”. I reassured her.

Jayne stood up and announced she was off for her shower before turning to Bekki, “don’t worry, you will get used to his rules and enjoy them, I did.” I watched as she walked back into the house, ignoring Bekki, as she said “rules?”.

Bekki started to become uncomfortable with the silence and shifted in her chair.

“Yes rules.”

“Like?”

“Well, you know the first one, don’t you?”

“What, no clothes in your house? What is that about?”

I took her hand and pulled her up, kissing her hard, I groped her bare buttocks. I walked out onto the grass, holding her hand. You could tell she wasn’t used to being naked outside and after looking around to make sure she couldn’t be seen, started to enjoy the feel of the sun on her body.

“That rule is all about setting expectations. Putting you in your place if you like.”

“And what is my place?” She asked as she stopped walking along with me and let go of my hand. She stood with a look of petulance about her. I kissed her and her petulance melted away.

I stopped kissing her, “Kneel” I said with my face hard, and she looked as if to question but thought better of it and obliged.

“Now get my cock out and suck it”, she didn’t need telling twice, and was soon looking up at me with her sexy brown eyes.

“Your body is now my possession, you do realise that don’t you”, I waited but the was no reply.

I watched as she ignored me, and I bent down slightly, grabbing her hair, pulling her head backwards.

“You know that don’t you?”

“Yes”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I know my body is yours”.

“Good girl. Now come with me”, I extended my hand and she used it to pull herself up, allowing me to lead her through the house, up the stairs and into the Master bedroom.

I positioned her kneeling on the bed, knees just on the edge, as I stood behind her. “Stay there” I said as I started to undress myself. I folded my clothes and put them on the chair. Bekki’s eyes followed me, and then she turned to face me.

I walked back over to her, pulled her back into the position I had left her, and took a hard swipe at her bottom, making her jump.

“I didn’t say you can move, did I?

“No Sir.”

“Exactly. You better start following my rules.”

“Yes Sir”

“So, you know rule one, I decide what you wear or don’t wear.”

“Yes Sir”

“Rule two, your body is now mine!” I said as I slipped a finger into her wet pussy, “I decide who or what goes up here!”

“But..”

“You are going to ask about John aren’t you” I said as I withdrew my finger and roughly replaced it with my cock, plunging deep into her. “This is my pussy, now, nobody fucks it without my permission” I slapped her arse hard.

“Ouch. OK Sir”.

“And if I give someone permission, then you will fuck them, won’t you?”, I waited for her to answer, continuing to fuck her hard, but the answer didn’t come. I pulled out and stopped.

I could measure her frustration, “Well girl? If I want you to fuck someone what are you going to do about it?”

“And I won’t have a choice?”

“No. It’s my choice.”

“Then I guess I will have to let them fuck me, Sir”.

“Good girl” I complimented her as I slid my cock back into her slowly. I started to put her arse cheeks apart, exposing her anus. I collected my saliva, and dribbled it between her cheeks.

I rubbed my thumb around her anus, gently pushing inside, “And this hole, that is just for me. Nobody gets in there”.

“No, I can’t, I don’t, its, ….just no”

“Are you saying no to me?”

Jayne appeared in the doorway. “Oh dear Bekki. I told you her gets what he wants.”

Bekki didn’t reply. I continue to buck back and forth inside Bekki, and very gently worked my thumb further in.

Bekki moaned, and turned to see Jayne at the bedside cabinet, opening the draw, dismissing what she was watching and hanging her head downwards, taking what I was giving her. Moaning quietly.

Jayne appeared behind me and kissed my neck, reaching around me, she squirted the cold gel, over my thumb. “Don’t be rough baby.”

“I won’t” I said as I turned and kissed her.

Jayne set the lube down at the side of Bekki and moved round to her side. Jayne squatted down, her face about 12 inches from Bekki’s, “Look at me”, she said gently, as she reached forward and lifted Bekki’s chin.

“Well, she looks like she is enjoying this”, Jayne said to me, before turning back to Bekki, “Now our Master wants your arse. You’re not going to disappoint him, are you?”

Bekki bit her lip and shook her head.

“Good girl” Jayne said as she reached forward and teased one of her nipples, before running her hand down her stomach and finding Bekki’s clitoris, distracting her as I removed my thumb and replaced it with the tip of my cock.

By *j and c 2Couple 1 week ago

mullingar

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *rgar27Man 1 week ago

Bognor Regis

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 1 week ago

hertfordshire

By *hatsthisMan 1 week ago

Newcastle

Lucky John I say

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *ensualgent38Man 1 week ago

Edinburgh & London

Fucking horny

By *lderWiserNowMan 1 week ago

Kettrin

By *ary1001xMan 1 week ago

Hillsborough

By *portbilly1976Man 1 week ago

manchester

By *kpiercedCouple 1 week ago

walsall

By *aughtywifeyWoman 1 week ago

close

By *lymouth nice guyMan 1 week ago

Plymouth

Brilliant

By *cott60Man 1 week ago

Perth

By *untooMan 1 week ago

manchester

Fabulous story

By *atthew78Man 1 week ago

Winsford

By *r MacmullyMan 1 week ago

Tarbert

Brilliant story. Thank you

By *ignbeardyMan 1 week ago

Leeds

By *sprey6Man 1 week ago

Here!

Fantastic!

By *lugoneMan 1 week ago

rathmicheal

By *lueeyes1973Man 1 week ago

Crawley

Really well written

By *aster Yorkshirepro OP   Man 1 week ago

various! moves around

Bekki collapsed in a heap on the bed as I withdrew from her, still spraying cum everywhere. Jayne stood up, brushed down her dress, kissed me and hurried out of the room. She was wearing a very seductive maxi-dress, white with red flowers. She no longer looked like a businesswoman. Every inch oozing sexuality and I watched as she left.

Bekki was trying to get her breathing under control, her arse still pointing skyward, semen all over her buttocks. I slapped her, playfully and went off to get a towel.

Bekki was laid flat on her front when I returned, a big smile on her face, which was all sweaty and red. I roughly wiped her down.

She didn’t speak, just laid there smiling with contentment.

“Shower” I said as I held out my hand. She took it and stood, following me to the house bathroom. I turned it on and stepped inside.

Bekki stood still, not knowing what to do, so I motioned for her to join me. I kissed her as the hot water sprayed overhead.

I handed her the shower gel, “Wash me”. I could see the surprise on her face, mixed with a little look of disgust, but she continued anyway and was soon kneeling in front of me, soaping my cock and balls. She finished and looked at me, as if waiting for me to wash her in some kind of romantic gesture on my part, but it wasn’t going to happen.

I kissed her, handed her the shower gel which she had put back on the side, and stepped around her.

Stepping out I said, “Jayne has a hairdryer in our bedroom if you want. When you are finished, comedown to the living room”.

Bekki dried herself and wrapped the towel tightly around her. Back in the bedroom, she saw the hairdryer, and next to it the laptop. She followed the wires with her eyes and then for the first time she saw the camera and tri-prod, leaning against the wardrobe. Instantly she thought about what Jayne had said, she had watched the CCTV.

“You fucking idiot Bekki” she whispered to herself. “What the fuck have you done?” she carried on cursing herself as she sat on the edge of the bed as she realised that her whole life could be brought down around her.

She picked up the hair dryer and slowly sorted herself out, feeling full of dread. Her hair was dry and she had used Jayne’s brush to brush it. She put both back on the side, and slipped the towel off, almost expecting to pick up her dress, and had another dread moment when she realised that was downstairs. She felt vulnerable and didn’t like it. For a second, she contemplated putting the towel back on, running down to get her dress, slipping it on and running away from the house, but something stopped her.

The worry of what could happen, what I or Jayne could do, the worry of the CCTV being shown to her husband, her family, all of that worry wasn’t what stopped her, she realised that what was stopping her was not worry, it was fear, fear of things not continuing, fear of this not happening again. She felt so confused as she buried her face in the towel, it was soft and comforting.

She stood for a minute, trying to work out what to do. She didn’t want to put the towel in the bathroom, because after all she had used it, and it wasn’t her bathroom. Should she put it back? Or maybe a laundry basket? She stood weighing up her options and ended up thinking a laundry basket. She was horrified when she realised, she had chosen that option, purely because she thought that would please me more.

She had seen a basket and headed back to the bathroom. She opened it, intending just to throw the towel in it and go downstairs to try and establish some kind of control, perhaps demand that I deleted the CCTV or even tell me it would never happen again, but as she did so, she saw the stockings, laid on the top.

In a daze she picked them up, feeling the coolness she found she rubbed them against her cheek. The suspender belt was black and silky, and she played with it in her hand. She found the matching bra and rubbed that against her cheek. She couldn’t understand what emotions she was feeling, but she felt hyper-sensitive. The silkiness pleased her. She reached into the basket a little further, moving things about and she saw a pair of white cotton briefs, not the kind of thing she had expected Jayne to wear, just an ordinary pair of white knickers, and although she had only just met Jayne, she knew she was not ordinary. She felt as if she wasn’t under control and without thinking, she had them in her left hand. She lost herself for a few seconds, and when she came to, her right hand was between her legs rubbing furiously, her left hand was over her nose, and she was breathing in the most delicious musky scent. She came violently and quickly, shaking and moaning loudly. And then her orgasm was over just as quick as it began, and all she was, was some kind of twisted pervert, masturbating and sniffing some other woman’s knickers. She started to cry a little. She tried to put the things back in the basket so that they wouldn’t look disturbed, and she splashed water over her face, drying it with the towel before stuffing that into the basket.

Inside her head she told herself things were ok, it was fine. She had done things and acted in a way, but she didn’t need to carry on. All she had to do was stop, she was going to go downstairs, get her dress, put it on, march into the living room and tell me it was over and demand that I drove her home, and she stepped out of the bathroom with the resolve to make it happen.

She stood looking at me, horrified that I had been outside of the bathroom watching. Her eyes were flicking from one side to the other, studying my face, to try and work out what I had seen. Her face turned a beetroot red, and she looked straight down.

“Come here” I demanded. She didn’t move.

“I said come here.”, nothing.

“I told you come here; I will not tell you again”.

This time she stomped towards me, stopping just in front of me. I laughed at the way she moved, like a toddler walking to the naughty step.

I extended my arms around her and pulled her in for a cuddle. She buried her face into my chest, trying to hide the embarrassment.

“And I thought you said you weren’t bi?”

“I’m not!” she said sternly. She was glowing red again, horrified that I had seen everything.

“Well, I would say you are at least a little curious seen as I just watched you wanking while sniffing my wife’s knickers”.

She stepped back, breaking my hold on her, and then pushed me full force in the chest, knocking me backwards, she ran downstairs, grabbing her dress.

I followed slowly, a little bit shocked to be fair and by the time I was downstairs, Bekki was stood in the hall, trying to untangle her dress, but just making things worse.

“Stop”, I said as I gently touched her arm. “Give it here.” She hesitated but handed it to me. I undid the tie around bit which she had twisted, and pulled the arm out so it was the right way round and stood holding it open for her.

“Here”, I said shaking the dress, “You can put this on, and I will get you a taxi if you want.”

“Yeah right” she said, folding her arms across her chest.

“Seriously, if this isn’t for you then no hard feelings”.

“And what about the CCTV, or you will tell John or something”.

“No, no catches. If you don’t want to be my girl, then it’s fine.”

“So, you are saying, that I can go, and you won’t do anything or tell anyone, or anything like that”.

“Of course, I won’t. Here”, I held out the dress for her and she turned to put it on. She pulled it together and turned back facing me.

“And what about Jayne? She won’t say anything?”

“Of course, not” I said as I fiddled with my phone. She studied me as I pressed a few buttons.

“There you go, the Uber will be three minutes, and it’s paid for.”

“So, you don’t want to see me anymore? You just used me and now I’m dismissed?” Bekki asked, hurriedly doing up her buttons.

“Bekki, you’re the one who wants to go.”

“Yes but…”, She didn’t finish what she was saying, because she couldn’t find the words to express herself.

I moved to the door, and opened it, standing behind so I wasn’t on full view to anyone walking past.

“Fine” she said as she stormed past me. As she stepped outside, the uber pulled up. She turned so she could see me, my head poking around the door.

“You’ve got my number.”

“What?” she snapped and seemed a little confused by what I said.

“Bekki, you are going to go home, you are going to think about this and then you will decide you either want this or you don’t. If you don’t that’s fine, but if you do, you just let me know. I will give you 24 hours”.

As I shut the door, I heard her call me an arrogant narcissistic twat. I was sure that the uber driver would have also heard that because his windows were open. I chuckled as I imagined the conversation and I doubted she would fill him in on the details.

I decided to go work in the garden and as I sat down with my coffee, my phone pinged. I opened the text just to see the word Sorry. A new message showed that she was typing, and I waited but then it disappeared. I watched as over the next 20 minutes, she typed out various messages and then deleted them.

I smiled as I typed, 10am. Coop car park. Wear dress.

Her typing instantly stopped, and I got on with work. I was busy doing some accounts so I didn’t notice the ping, but when I checked two hours later, I just saw OK X

By *D123Man 1 week ago

Kings Heath and Estepona