FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The naughty neighbour 3

The naughty neighbour 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivate24 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

selby

As I sit watching on Nat drops to her knees and like magic she has Micheal’s impressive cock out he puts a hand on mats head as she opens her mouth as wide as she can and takes his black cock in her mouth, as I watch her begin to suck and wank, he must be a good 8 plus inch, but it is his balls that get my eyes they are huge and hanging down so far just swinging as she sucks and wanks him off, I turn my attention to my wife as she unbuckles Jude’s belt and buttons then pulls his jeans down he steps out of them , she looks his boxers still on and rubs his cock that is still semi, then her hand reaches inside and pulls out this huge black cock, omg that is fucking massive she says …. He grabs his cock and slaps it across Jane face making her yelp ! Then as he grabs her hair and pulls so her head is back he places his monster cock on her face ! Fucking hell it must be over 10” and so thick, he lets go and Jane grabs it, her hands not able to go all the way around , she opens her mouth and try’s to suck his cock, she can not get it in her mouth much and ends up kissing, licking and sucking his bell end and shaft.

My cock hard as fuck in my boxers a patch of pre cum seeping though my boxers!

After 5 mins of sucking Nat is told to undress, she does as she is told and I look at her fit young body tight in all the right areas, Micheal pushes her back on the sofa and falls between her legs licking her pussy as she moans and bucks on his mouth.

Meantime Jane has her top of and tits out , tit wanking Jude ! His donkey cock easy picking out the top as she licks his head every time he thrusts, she looks at me , this what you want to see pervert? You happy, you like me having a big cock? …. As I slide my boxers off and grab my cock all I can say is yes darling !!

Jude has had enough of tit wanks and tell Jane to get undressed as she steps out of her panties Jude is stroking his cock mmmmm I am going to enjoy fucking your wife, she will want bbc all the time when I am finished. With that he grabs her and runs her so she is facing me then bends her over so she is holding the arms of the chair I and sat in, her face close to mine looking straight at me as Jude moves behind her then as she moves a little to try and get him in she screams out argh fuck argh fuck oh shit as Jude rams is massive cock into my wife ! Oh oh fuck babe shut oh babe it’s huge emmm oooooh as her head bows as Jude starts to fuck her doggie his thrusts like a Jack hammer taming her time and time again, her arms starting to buckle I reach out and hold her, as she cums all over his bbc ! Jude does not stop instead he slaps her arse, good girl as he keeps pounding her, I look over at Nat who is holding on to Micheal as he rams int o her both girls moaning again and again, been fucked by these studs !! I move Jane’s hair from her face that is red and sweaty her makeup running all over her face, her moans of pleasure filling the room as she screams out again as she cums again on his cock!

He pulls out and sits on the other chair , your turn as he hold his cock ready , Jane lowers herself onto his cock sliding all 10 inch’s in and starts to ride him.

Nat has moved to the carpet and Micheal is sliding his cock into her doggie his massive bollocks slapping her arse , as I wank I can hear between the girls moans a slap slap sound of his balls like a bull hit her!!

This goes on for what seems like ages prob a good 20-30 mins , Jane cumming agin on his cock before he pushes her off he stands and grabs her head turning her face to him, he wanks his cock them moans as he drops prue white spunk all over her face, she opens her mouth and sucks the last drops from his cock, Jude looks at me … come on give your slut a face full, I jump up doing as I and told and stand wanking over my wife, her tongue out waiting for my load, I look over just in time to see Micheal pull out and spunk all over nats back and arse I had never seen so much cum it was streaming out of his cock for ages! That was enough for me and I shot 3 streams of spunk int o and round my wife’s mouth, oh fuck yes I said, Jane looked up her face covered in spunk it was so hot seeing her face covered in spunk she look like a good dirty slut. As the girls went to get cleaned up, us lads all sat in the living room, fuck that was good Jude says yeah Micheal says nothing better then white slut booty, that was hot watching I said, then Micheal looks at us both, so we swapping for round two? Fuck yeah Jude says as the girls walk in !!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *heswingerMan 7 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

Oh shit here we go again lol

By *tio_oyMan 7 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *ike231251Man 7 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS 7 weeks ago

rochester

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

Can't wait for round 2

By *ndecidedjMan 7 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ussyeater692Man 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, I can't wait for the next installment

By *raigs3386Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *aughty DriveMan 7 weeks ago

Langport

By *un-adventurousMan 7 weeks ago

winchester

Great story, and what a hot slut wife

By *hil911Man 7 weeks ago

Solihull

By *igerman23Man 7 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *ussD1Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *sprey6Man 7 weeks ago

Here!

By *rdiscreet327Man 7 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Looking forward to round 2

By *rivate24 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

selby

Nat and Jane walk in, so what are you boys talking about? Micheal stands up walks over to Jane and starts stroking his cock, talking about you sucking my cock you, with that he kisses Jane and then pushes her head down to his soft cock that is still bigger then mine ! Suck me hard slut… Jane opens her mouth and engulfs Micheal’s cock sucking, Nat watch’s Jane sucking Micheal and walks over to Jude , I guess you want your sucking hard again, yep get your lips around this as he hold his cock up and Nat obliged by bending down and sucking like a pro! As I sat watching Micheal shouts out to me hay Dave get your arse over here I recon your slut can handle two cocks … with that I walk across to Jane, it’s like a dream my wife sucking a huge cock as I present her with mine , she does not even look and grabs it in her hand wanking me then pulls away from Micheal and sucks my cock as he wanks his cock hard, good slut suck your hubby! She is sucking me like never before , spiting on my cock and taking me down to the bottom of my shaft, then it’s back to Micheal’s cock , after 5 mins of sucking us both Micheal is hard and ready to pound Jane , she gets on the floor her legs wide and in the air as he gets between her legs and in one thrust he is balls deep in her , he holds her ankles as he starts to pound her hard,as she mins and with every thrust argh argh argh yes oh fuck yes argh oh babe fuck!

I go back to sitting wanking my cock, as I watch on. I turn my attention to Nat who is riding Jude’s massive cock with ease she is sat balls deep on the biggest cock I have seen, she leans forward and as he holds her arse he is pounding her hole, as she screams in pleasure. They are all fucking each other for over ten minutes, Nat cums on Jude’s cock and Jane has cum twice on Micheal’s the girls panting and their pussys are dripping, Micheal pulls out and tells Jane to suck my cock, she crawls over to my cock and looks up at me then starts to suck my cock, Micheal walks up behind her and starts rubbing her pussy and then around her arse hole he insertes a finger then another she try’s to move away as I know Jane doesn’t do anal much at all , hold still slut as he pushes down on her head with one hand her mouth fully down around my cock I see her nose enlarge as she try’s to get air, then Michael pushes his cock into Jane’s arse ! He is in and pushes it deeper holding her waist she comes up for air, then screams argh for fuck it hurts it ooow ! Shit , Jude sees this and lifts Nat off ! She sees Jane impaled by Micheal and nows what’s coming she presents her arse, Jude spits on her bum hole then his cock then gently because he is so big, pushes in , he struggles then a pop as his head enters her arse hole !

Both lads get to work arse fucking my slut wife and the slur from next door who has turns our life’s into a dream.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 weeks ago

Warrington

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS 7 weeks ago

rochester

By *ugarspice1Couple 7 weeks ago

Birkenhead

By *ussyeater692Man 7 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow, this story just gets better and better

By *raigs3386Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *utterflyotMan 7 weeks ago

grimsby

By *ike231251Man 7 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *lan1chunkyMan 7 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ndecidedjMan 7 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Blimey!

By *ogan WillowCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

By *ussD1Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

love that they ensure hubby gets a good sucking

By * perfect GentMan 7 weeks ago

here there and everywhere

By *teve1867Man 7 weeks ago

wirral

By *rgasmdonorMan 7 weeks ago

millstreet

By *ettriano 6969Man 7 weeks ago

Eastbourne

By *untimescolchesterMan 7 weeks ago

Colchester

Great stuff!

By *ust MikeMan 7 weeks ago

Yaxley

By *innymac34Man 7 weeks ago

Clare

By *j and c 2Couple 7 weeks ago

mullingar

By *sian SpiceMan 7 weeks ago

South West England/ West London

Love it!

By *aughtywifeyWoman 7 weeks ago

close

By *evonFbsCouple 7 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan 7 weeks ago

cinderford

I’ve never been so turned on by a story hope there is loads more to come great writing

By *rgar27Man 7 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *cubasexMan 7 weeks ago

Dudley

By *elbyfuntimesMan 7 weeks ago

Selby

By *sprey6Man 7 weeks ago

Here!

By *rivate24 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

selby

As I sit wanking I can not take my eyes off my wife Jane who has not had anal sex for years and something she says is not for her! Micheal is pounding his full length up my wife’s arse holding her hair as she moans , pants and takes his cock! From her face I can see her loving his cock, he is holding her firm and thrusting her hole body shaking as she is ass pounded, my cock is hard and I am so turned on watching my beautiful wife act like a dirty ass loving slut!

My gaze is broken by a huge grunt and a moan and I look across to Nat who is flat on the ground her arse in the air and Jude is pulling his monster from her arse, his cock dripping spunk , I look down and as he pulls it out of her arse it closes slightly but I can see cum leaking from her hole! Oh fuck I grab my cock as it pulses stopping it from exploding!!

Micheal watching Jude finish in Nats arse is all he needs and as he pushes deep into Jane he holds her and starts to grunt and lets out 4 / moans as he fills my wife’s arse with spunk.

The lads are stood cocks dripping with cum looking down at Nat and Jane spunk leaking from their arse holes, they look pleased and high five , yeah man Jude says as they pick up there clothes and get dressed , they turn to me and thank me as they head to the door, as they open it Micheal turns and says get back in there mate and get that hard on sorted , we will be in touch.

The door shuts and I walk back into the living room the Jane is still flat on the floor panting, Nat is standing and I can see cum drip down her leg, need a shower, will tak tomorrow as she runs past and out of the front door to hers!

I walk over to my wife, who opens her eyes her face red her make up all over her face , oh babe he fucked me good, I don’t no if I can move, my arse hole hursts, I look at her your a dirty slut , we never have ass sex ! She smiles I want to be a slut for you I know you like it! Nat told me !

I move around to her and kick open her legs, I am your husband and I want you! She looks back, oh you do do you ! Well hurry up before I fall asleep!

She closes her eyes , I go to fuck her pussy then think fuck it and ram it up her used arse I can feel his spunk still covering my cock as I push balls deep! Oh you dirty fucker Jane says you are turned on! It does not take long as I thrust 6-7 times then empty my balls into my wife arse I pull out, and flick some spunk on her arse! I look down and she has gone to sleep! I get a pillow and the duvet and cover her ! As I sit my cock soft I look at my dirty slut …. Thinking that I want move of my slur and That tease next door.

By *ave008tMan 5 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *raigs3386Man 5 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *aughtyman45Man 5 weeks ago

lincoln

Awesome story

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 weeks ago

halstead

By *lan1chunkyMan 5 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *rgar27Man 5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *innymac34Man 5 weeks ago

Clare

By *cubasexMan 5 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ndecidedjMan 5 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *utterflyotMan 5 weeks ago

grimsby

By *teve1867Man 5 weeks ago

wirral

By *ussD1Man 5 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *elbyfuntimesMan 5 weeks ago

Selby

By *rgasmdonorMan 5 weeks ago

millstreet

By *aughtywifeyWoman 5 weeks ago

close

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

By *rivate24 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

selby

The next day I wake up to find Jane still asleep on the floor covered by a duvet, I look at her her her make up is spatted all over her face, I pull the duvet back and look at my wife’s used body, my cock stirs but decide to leave her na head to the kitchen for coffee, as I stir my cup and take a sip I hear Jane stirring. I stand looking on as Jane wakes up, I take a swing of coffee…. Oh my slut is awake, did you like been fucked by them lads? …. Jane sits up rubbing her head oh fuck babe I feel sore!! I bet you do they arse fucked you good… yeah tell me about it , they where big compared to you! Yeah but you took them both like a pro you naughty girl. She smiles at me stands and walks over, kissing me hard , thank you babe for not been jealous I loved it ! Did you ? Fuck yeah watching you getting a proper cock was hot and I did get your arse!! Mmmm yes you did you perv I can still feel some spunk up there, so I need a shower, and with that she headed to the bathroom, as she gets to the door she shouts back… go make sure Nat is ok babe will you. I put my coffee down and headed next door.

After a few minutes the door opened and Nat is stood in a short dressing gown her eyes blood shot and her make up like Jane all over her face, hi Dave come on in, I enter and tell Nat that Jane has sent me to see if your ok. Yeah great a little sore but loved last night, Jane surprised me the way she loved them cocks are you ok with her? Yeah I loved watching you both getting fucked, oh you did you dirty old perv and with that her dressing gown comes open to expose her firm tits and shaven pussy, my cock is stiring already! Nat noticed oh you defo are a perv, getting hard over my young body ! Sorry I stammer adjusting my cock, ha ha she laughts well get him out then !! My pussy and arse are of limits due to the pain but if you want I will wank you, fucking hell Nat your sex mad! Oh and your not as I drop my jeans my hard cock jumping out! Mmm small but nice as she holds me and starts to wank me ! Her hand going fast as she leans in kisssing me then whispering in my ear…. You want to fuck me ? You want my young pussy … yes I murmur, yes , you want that dad cock in me ! Yes !!!! My cock like a rock been wanked hard !! …. You dirty perv … what are you !! A perv I say ! Good boy know wank that cock and give me your load ! She steps back and I stand wanking my cock as she watches on !! She removes her dressing gown and is naked !! Give me it, I wank hard then moan loud as my cock explodes my spunk flying out onto her body and the floor, oh fuck I moan, as she calls me a good boy. Right know go back to your wife and tell her I will text her later, I head out the door as I see Nat bend down and wipe my spunk from the floor, Jane has got out of the shower and is in bed, she is half asleep, Nat is great but sore like you she said she will text you later!! Oh good she says. I leave her to sleep and head to the bathroom as cum seeps from my cock into my boxers and turn on the shower.

By *rgasmdonorMan 5 weeks ago

millstreet

By *ussyeater692Man 5 weeks ago

Wrexham

What a fantastic story

By *ussyeater692Man 5 weeks ago

Wrexham

[Removed by poster at 13/04/24 15:37:46]

By *ushin boundariesCouple 5 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *teve1867Man 5 weeks ago

wirral

By *lan1chunkyMan 5 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *raigs3386Man 5 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *attboy107Man 4 weeks ago

Near MK

Wow, really wish there was a way to get the Mrs going like this

By *ames683Man 4 weeks ago

east devon

Wow just read all three and what an amazing story, very well written can’t wait for more

By *duk70Man 4 weeks ago

langley

By *cubasexMan 4 weeks ago

Dudley

By *oth0712Man 4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ussD1Man 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mm love to wank for my neighbours wife

By *elbyfuntimesMan 4 weeks ago

Selby

By *ndecidedjMan 4 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS 4 weeks ago

rochester

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

By *icki222TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Lincoln

Mm...yummy. I'm soooo loving this story. Happiness is a cock in your ass!

More please!

By *ton_maleMan 4 weeks ago

Shoreham

mmmm

By *innymac34Man 4 weeks ago

Clare

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 weeks ago

close

L

By *rivate24 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

selby

The next few weeks things calmed down and we didn’t see much of Nat who had gone of to see her mum and dad. We did not talk about the lads much and Jane got back to be a normal housewife, but I must admit she dressed more sexy and left buttons open on her blouse more showing her tits off.

We had got a new toy a big dildo and a but plug that Jane started to use during the day and even if we went shopping! We had sex and she would tell me to talk dirty or tell me about wanting to be a slut!

Then about two weeks later the door went and it was Nat , she came bounding in hi you both sorry for the time away , I am back and this is my mum Margaret , walking in behind Nat is a slim long haired woman with obvious fake tits in a tight top and a long black skirt, hi Margaret Jane says oh no call me maggie everyone does, oh ok, after we all got introduced and we have coffee, Nat pipes up so my mum is here for a week so let’s all have a girls night out tomorrow, show her the town, Jane straight away is like yipeee let’s do it great shall we knock for you at 8pm yeah and do not worry about Dave he can watch football, they all laugh and Nat and her mum head off.

Oh babe I could do with a night out and her mum seems fun, yeah I say she does ! Umm yeah I saw you looking at her tits you perv.

The next day Jane is buzzing and after tea goes of to get ready, after a few hours she appears, she has bare legs and sandals but heals ! And a short skirt that is above her knees and a black blouse open showing her light blue bra and tits oh wow babe as I stand and walk over …. No no get away you perv as she pushes me back, just then the door goes, she kisses me and as she opens the door she looks back I will text you later… then pulls her skirt up showing her bare arse and no panties …. I shout out slut !! She closes the door , I walk to the window as they get in a taxi all 3 are in short skirts and tops that have their tits hanging out …. Bloody sluts as I start to think I know where Nat gets her slut attitude from. The taxi leaves and I walk back to the living room as I do I notice my cock straining. I sit turn on the tv and wait any texts.

By *ettriano 6969Man 2 weeks ago

Eastbourne

By *ushin boundariesCouple 2 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *hil911Man 2 weeks ago

Solihull

By *raigs3386Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, glad this story is continuing

By *umon337Man 2 weeks ago

Offaly

By *lan1chunkyMan 2 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *rego69Man 2 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Another night of promise.

By *achig11Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Can I ask a serious question on this with a continuous come on?

By *rdiscreet327Man 2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Hopefully they all end up back at yours after their night.

By *innymac34Man 2 weeks ago

Clare

By *ilbert4450Man 2 weeks ago

paisley

By *ndecidedjMan 2 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *attboy107Man 2 weeks ago

Near MK

By *teve1867Man 2 weeks ago

wirral

By *rivate24 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

selby

A few hours pass and no messages, I decide to head off to bed, I turn everything of and get naked and slide into the bed it is cold but nice, I look at my phone and nothing so I turn the light off and

My head hits the pillow, a few seconds later as if someone was watching the phone lights up!!!

I sit up straight and grab my phone…. 3 messages, 2 from Jane and one from Nat…… I open Jane’s , hi babe having a great time, a little tipsy….. then nats mum is so funny and has great tits she has had them done, oh some lads are trying it on.

I go to reply but then open Nats first ….. Jane is snogging a lad … hope you’re hard and a laughing emoji!!

I pull the duvet back to reveal my hard on.. I take a pic and send it to Nat with the caption yes tell her she is a naughty wife, I then reply to Jane …. Hope you’re having fun you naughty wife …. Maggie’s tits look good?

I put the phone down and wait …. I slowly stroke my cock …. 10 mins passes then 15 mins …. I go back to trying to sleep which is impossible as I toss and turn my mind racing. 35 mins later the phone lights up again… two pics from Nat and a message from Jane .. I look at the pics …. The first is of the three of them looking pissed drinks in hand, I flick to the next it’s Jane snogging the face of a youngish prob 30 year old man as he grabs her right tit!! Fuck my cock is hard again as I look at my wife !

I open ethe message as I notice I have another!! Hi babe sorry been naughty hope your not mad. I send he r a text ….. not mad, loving my new found slut. Ps I am hard.

I go to put the phone down but remember I have another message … it’s just a number, I open the message…. Hi Jane and Nat told me to message, we are all having a great time and your wife is naughty … I love her …. Maggie. Oh save my number Jane says you like fake tits.

Oh fuck as my cock leaks out a stream of pre cum, I add maggie to my contacts and send a reply…. Yes I fucking love fake tits and Nat is to thank for making Jane naughty. Ps she defo likes been naughty lol.

Less then 2 mins and maggie reply’s ….. glad you like her naughty my husband loves me been a slut, we will be heading home soon. Then ping a pic I open it up and it’s maggie in a toilet , Jane or Nat must have taken the pic as maggie was cupping both her round big fake tits her mouth slightly open and her tongue out.

I grab my cock and give it a tug then just send …. OMG they are amazing you old slut.

I sit for a while then try to sleep…. I must have drifted of because I am woken by laughter and the fridge been opened…… they are back!!

By *rgar27Man 2 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ussD1Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester

They are back

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Absolutely brilliant

By *raigs3386Man 2 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rdiscreet327Man 2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Here we go. Sounds like your night is about to get very interesting!

By *lan1chunkyMan 2 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *ilbert4450Man 2 weeks ago

paisley

By *attboy107Man 2 weeks ago

Near MK

Lucky guy

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

By *ettriano 6969Man 2 weeks ago

Eastbourne

By *ndecidedjMan 1 week ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *aughtywifeyWoman 1 week ago

close

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *teve1867Man 1 week ago

wirral

By *ike231251Man 1 week ago

Heckmondwike

By *hil911Man 1 week ago

Solihull

By *addy and the TrampCouple 1 week ago

Gamlingay

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS 1 week ago

rochester

More more more lol

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 1 week ago

Hastings

By *cubasexMan 1 week ago

Dudley

By *ton_maleMan 1 week ago

Shoreham

By *innymac34Man 1 week ago

Clare

By *evonFbsCouple 1 week ago

SIDMOUTH

By *elbyfuntimesMan 1 week ago

Selby

By *rivate24 OP   Man 1 week ago

selby

I jump out of bed my pj bottoms on and my cock already starting to wake, I open the door just as Jane arrives and pushes me back into the bedroom.

I can hear voices in the living room and definitely a male voice.

Jane kisses me I can taste the alcohol as she sways d*unk, slurring her words… babe babe We have had so much fun maggie is such a laugh and very naughty, no wonder Nat is a bad influence!!

That is great babe I say let’s go see Nat and her mum, as I head to the door, babe babe do not be mad ok , why would I be mad ? Well it’s Nat she has brought some lads back, really I say !

We head to the door and Jane stumbles into the living room where Nat is snogging the face of some old bloke, I glance over and see maggie and another bloke young about 25-30 drinking and sat on the sofa, he sees Jane and gets up, here she is and walks over and grabs her and they start snogging his hands grabbing my wife’s arse and holding her close. I stand there in my pjs and take in the scene! Nat and Jane snogging two blokes and maggie drinking and watching. Maggie stands and walks over …… so Jane told me your a dirty perv that loves to watch her have big cock !!! …. I stumble with my words as I look down at maggies fake tits that are hanging out of her top… yes I do!! …. Oh yes you love fake tits you perv you want a feel? … ummm I look across as Jane drops to her knees and is unzipping the lads jeans, I look aback at maggie and just nod like a shy boy!

Mmmm good boy as maggie removes her top and then her bra, she is stood with her tits out she then grabs my hands and places them on her tits!! Oh shit I say they are amazing as my cock gets hard in seconds, give them a good feel I love them been touched, I look over and Nat and Jane are both sucking cock, nats older bloke has a big thick cock and she is sucking like crazy, maggie sees this and drops and pulls down my pjs down in one move, then like a pro she takes my cock down to my balls in one move, oh fuck oh fuck I say as I look around the room the three sluts sucking cock.

By *lan1chunkyMan 1 week ago

Prestwich

By *illie B. HardaganMan 1 week ago

Leyland

By *rgasm4u69Man 1 week ago

Warrington

By *ussyeater692Man 1 week ago

Wrexham

Awesome

By *ushin boundariesCouple 1 week ago

halstead

By *ike231251Man 1 week ago

Heckmondwike

By *rAllCumMan 7 days ago

maidstone

By *rManyhandsMan 7 days ago

Narberth

By *ndecidedjMan 7 days ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *rdiscreet327Man 7 days ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant. So glad this is back.

By *teve1867Man 7 days ago

wirral

Can't wait for more

By *rivate24 OP   Man 7 days ago

selby

Maggie is sucking my cock so good, she is defo a pro, she is spitting and sucking me, my head is back as I moan in pleasure trying so hard not to blow my load!! I look down then across at my wife who has stopped sucking her young lad who’s cock is about 7-8” , she has positioned herself on the sofa and has gotten undressed she is opening her legs as the lad moves in and easy slides into her hole her legs come around his bare arse as he gives her all 8”, Nat is riding her big cock and seems to be loving it she is bouncing up and down facing us as he holds her arse , up and down as she takes his thick 9” cock his face contorted as I can tell he is trying not to cum.

Mum mum Nat shouts out as maggie stops sucking and turns to her daughter, fuck him mum show Jane how you fuck her man, with that maggie stands removed her clothes, she tells me to lye on the carpet, I do as I am told my cock leaking pre cum , Jane looks over whilst been fucked …. Don’t you fucking cum Dave , I want to see your spunk on her fake tits as maggie lowers her shaven pussy onto my cock , she is balls deep and starts to grind herself on my cock that feels so warm inside her pussy! I look across at Jane who is been fucked so fast the young lad is holding her legs and is pounding her as she moans loud and is panting with every thrust. Nat jumps of her old cock and gets on all fours next to me and her mum she looks back as her bloke rams home and he starts to fuck her hard, her head bows as the pleasure sweeps over her, maggie rubs her back as she fucks me that’s it babe take it all , then maggie jumps off my cock and gets on all fours next to Nat , I know what to do and move around and start to fuck her doggie! Mum and daughter next to each other been fucked is so hot, this will not take long. As I fuck maggie holding her waist, Nat is been really pounded hard , I try and match his pace but fail as he starts to pant hard then moans and grunts loud he pulls out and 3/4 big streams of spunk splatter mats round arse , maggie leans back as I fuck her and starts to rub the spunk all over her daughters arse, good girl for mummy!!

The old bloke sits back on the chair recovering as I look at Jane who is cumming hard as the young lad gives out a huge moan and to my surprise is pumping his cum deep inside my wife’s hole as she holds him he pulls out and a large dollop falls to the carpet as her hole is covered in his young spunk ! The young lad stands up and flicks his cock as cum flicks from it and lands on her tit, he then sits next to her wanking his soft cock, this is all to much for me and I pull out , maggie knows what is happening and turns around quick, go on you dirty git give me it !! I stand wanking my cock , she holds her tits up as I explode my spunk all over her amazing fake tits, I cum more then I normally do coving both then lean forward and wipe my last drop on her left tit, mmmmm that’s a huge load , good man , maggie hold up her tits for everyone to see , Nat is laying face down her arse shining with cum, Jane looks over …. Fuck me dave you dirty git, then to my surprise again she moves forward and starts to lick my spunk from Maggie’s tits , maggie holding her head as she does!! Mmmm good wife clean your husbands spunk up.

By *rgasm4u69Man 7 days ago

Warrington

By *oth0712Man 7 days ago

cambridge

By *ussD1Man 7 days ago

Gloucester

Mmmm good wife.

By *lan1chunkyMan 7 days ago

Prestwich

By *ike231251Man 7 days ago

Heckmondwike

By *ussyeater692Man 7 days ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, I can't wait for more

By *teve1867Man 7 days ago

wirral

So horny

By *rAllCumMan 7 days ago

maidstone

By *cubasexMan 7 days ago

Dudley

By *ushin boundariesCouple 7 days ago

halstead

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS 7 days ago

rochester

By *attboy107Man 7 days ago

Near MK

Nice to see Nats mum setting a good example

By *rgar27Man 7 days ago

Bognor Regis

By *ndecidedjMan 6 days ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *tio_oyMan 6 days ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *evonFbsCouple 6 days ago

SIDMOUTH

By *raigs3386Man 6 days ago

Gloucester

By *ettriano 6969Man 6 days ago

Eastbourne

By *j and c 2Couple 6 days ago

mullingar

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 6 days ago

Hastings

By *ton_maleMan 5 days ago

Shoreham

Love it

By *pforfun1899Man 5 days ago

harlow

By *anxmike21Man 5 days ago

ashton

Wow

By *elbyfuntimesMan 5 days ago

Selby

By *rAllCumMan 4 days ago

maidstone

By *igBick48Man 4 days ago

ayrshire

By *lymouth nice guyMan 4 days ago

Plymouth

Excellent

By *1sexypairCouple 4 days ago

Retford

Just caught up with this fabulous story