FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A typical life story? Part 12B

A typical life story? Part 12B

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Derby

Yes I’m a bit superstitious, don’t like the number 13.

Kate and Dorothy said their emotional goodbyes on Monday morning while Craig waited outside by Kate’s car. Usually, he detested the long journey all the way down to the site near Derby, but this was going to be much more enjoyable. Alison knew he played away, but was fairly understanding so long as he stuck to two rules. He couldn’t fuck anyone north of the border, and she wanted no surprises with pregnant women turning up on her doorstep. Beyond that she was happy, they had a nice house, a flash car, and he earned good money so she was never short. Plus he wasn’t the only one in the marriage to have some extra marital sex.

Kate however presented a different challenge for him. The chance of fucking his wife’s sister was something he couldn’t resist. Just the notion of it in itself was arousing, but the fact that Kate was very pretty with fantastic tits was even more exciting. Alison hadn’t actually said ‘Don’t fuck her’ so he didn’t see her as out of bounds. And Kate herself had suggested stopping the night at the travelodge near Carlisle, using Susan as an excuse to split the journey. Heck, she was nigh on begging for it.

Dorothy gave Kate and Susan a final kiss as they left and promised to come down to see her at some point. Then having strapped Susan in the car seat, they set off with Kate behind the wheel. Craig offered to drive but Kate told him it wasn’t insured for any driver. The conversation between them initially was fairly mundane, each of them trying to explain to the other what their jobs entailed, the scenery, tv programmes, and anything else they could think of to avoid periods of silence.

It seemed to work, Kate becoming much more relaxed in his company, it was after all only the second time they’d met. Craig was now quite openly flirting with her, and she was enjoying it. Craig sensed this and began asking about her life at home, he knew from Alison the outline of it but wanted to hear for himself and hearing Kate telling him how she shared her stepsisters husband really got him turned on.

When the opportunity came, Kate began asking Craig about his marriage and what Alison thought about him working away for twelve days in every fortnight. It became fairly apparent that Alison’s love for Craig’s money was far greater than her love for her husband.

Eventually they reached the travelodge at Carlisle. Kate was happy to pay for them both and asked for two rooms but they only had one family room available. ‘Oh what the hell’ she thought to herself and booked it, totally unaware that Craig had already messaged the male receptionist who he’d known for years and told him what to say to Kate.

The first thing Kate had to do once in the room was feed Susan, her inhibitions now totally gone and she had no concerns getting her boobs out for Susan. Craig watched on, without saying a word. It was some time later before Kate had finished with Susan and she was asleep in her cot.

Craig wasted no time, coming up behind Kate, his hands on her shoulders before moving round to feel her boobs through her top “any left in there for me?”

“Oh Craig, I don’t know whether we should”

“Don’t you want to?”

“Well……yes, I do.” Kate surprised herself with her answer, she’d pretty much said to herself once Susan was born that she wouldn’t fuck anyone else other than Phil. That went out the window in the cottage, although Phil was there. Now here she was in a hotel room with her half sisters husband. She wanted to say no but the butterflies in her stomach were saying the opposite.

Craig began unbuttoning her blouse, gradually working his way down until it was completely open, then slid it off her shoulders. Her breathing increased rapidly, her desire building more and more, she pushed back against him and could feel his bulge against her body. He leaned back slightly so that he could undo her bra which joined the blouse on the floor, then his hands were round her again, tweaking her nipples with his fingers, the sensations so intense a trace of milk oozed from her breast.

He turned her round, and immediately began suckling on her breasts as they fell on to the bed. Kate now wanted this as much as him, and while his hands fumbled on her skirt and panties, she pulled his t shirt over his head and unbuckled the belt on his trousers. Within moments they were naked on the bed together, Kate on her back with Craig feasting on ample bosoms, amazed at himself for never trying this with a lactating mother before.

Kate was so turned on she came from that alone, and then begged him to fuck her, but instead he went between her legs and lapped away at her clit and her smooth pussy, tasting her sweet juices, and bringing her to another, more intense orgasm. Despite her pleas to be fucked he teased her to two more before she felt his hard cock at her entrance.

His thick shaft slipped easily inside her, stretching her more than she had been for a long time, and she let out a deep moan of satisfaction as he began to fuck his latest conquest. His heavy balls swayed against her arse as he thrust back and forth, gradually building up speed, watching her breasts moving on her chest below him.

Each thrust was met by another moan, increasing in emotion as her excitement built. He felt her pussy twitch around his cock as she cried out with pleasure yet again, and he sensed he was getting close himself. “Cum inside me, don’t stop” she begged, and when he duly obliged she came again, her whole body in spasm as the electricity flowed through her.

Over the next couple of hours, they carried on with more rampant sex, Kate reaching the heights endlessly, and Craig fulfilling his desire to cum in each of her holes. By the time they lay together in each other’s arms, Kate was feeling thoroughly satisfied, and a strong taste of his seed in her mouth which really made her think as she lay there with her body still fluttering. ‘What’s got into me’ she mused to herself. ‘This isn’t me, this is what Debbie does, I love her to bits but she’s a bit of a slut, is that what I’ve suddenly become? Will Phil mind, probably not, he doesn’t care who his wife shags so why should he me. Oh fuck it, if this is what being a slut is then bring it on.’

She turned over towards Craig, her hand moving down to his crotch where she felt his limp cock, still sticky with their combined juices all along its length. She stroked it a few times expecting a reaction, but all she got was a deep snore from him as he was fast asleep. She smiled to herself, and rested her head on the pillow, determined that they would fuck again before they left the hotel in the morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kpiercedCouple 15 weeks ago

walsall

By *otttcpl69Couple 15 weeks ago

Cramlington

By *ussD1Man 15 weeks ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *rgasm4u69Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

By *lderWiserNowMan 15 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *eeker of pleasureMan 15 weeks ago

manchester

By *andaele50Couple 14 weeks ago

Fcuksville

By *ack again100Man 14 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *ed-devilsCouple 14 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *lwaysHard999Man 14 weeks ago

Somewhere nearby

Worth the wait

By *xxx73Man 14 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *antyhoseMan 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Great to see another instalment!

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Derby

Kate didn’t have to wait till morning, she was woken up at quarter to four by Craig sucking on her tits again, and before long he’d filled her pussy with another load of his cum. Then after a few more hours asleep he made love to her again, he wanted to cum on her boobs but she asked him not to, so instead he fucked her pussy then turned her over and filled her arse. She was amazed at his stamina but since they’d left Dorothy’s cottage she developed a real liking for him and his impressive cock.

The journey down to Derby went quite well, the M6 was in its usual congested state, with various places speed restricted due to roadworks, but they got through Stoke okay, and the A50 to Derby was flowing well.

Craig had continued chatting enthusiastically throughout the journey, he’d had a fantastic time last night, really fancied Kate and they’d had some fantastic sex. When she dropped him off at the travelodge in Derby he asked to see her again and she said yes without hesitation, arranging to meet up on Friday night assuming Phil and Debbie would look after Susan. They had a long passionate kiss in the car park, unaware that they were being watched by Craig’s two workmates, Rob and Mikey, from the room they shared on the fourth floor.

Her journey home was only ten minutes or so, and I welcomed them both at the door, Susan appearing really happy to see me. Kate and I shared more than a couple of long kisses, and I fetched the stuff in from the car while she sorted out Susan. Later on that night we were in bed and I was exploring her gorgeous body, sucking on her boobs and working my way down to her pussy, which I couldn’t help but notice seemed much more swollen than usual. After she’d cum a couple of times I moved as if to get my cock inside her. “Do you mind if we don’t” she whispered

“No babe, is something wrong?”

“I’m a bit tender”

I smiled “let me guess, Craig?”

She nodded “more than once, in fact I don’t think I’ve ever been fucked so much in one night. Plus, he’s a big lad and I don’t think I’m used to it”

“Wow, go on then, tell me more”

“Well since that stuff when we were in the canaries it put me off being with anyone but you. Then Harriet seemed to reignite me when we spent the night together, and I felt so carefree when we were in Scotland which was why I couldn’t wait to let the two hikers, Dave and Paul, fuck me. Spending the night with Craig was just a natural progression and I’m so glad I did.”

“I’m glad you did too”

“Well, I don’t think I’ll be as adventurous as Debbie is, but maybe let my hair down a bit eh”

“Just do what you feel comfortable with babe. Are you seeing him again?”

“Yes, Friday night if you don’t mind looking after Susan”

“Of course I will”

We carried on kissing and cuddling, I was lying on my back while she was leaning over above me, her hand gently massaging my cock and balls. This went on for ages, occasionally she’d lift her head but only so that I could lick the precum from her fingers, then she carried on kissing me.

The massaging had developed into slowly wanking my throbbing shaft, building me up until I thought she would make me cum but then pausing before going again. Eventually she lifted her head again and we both watched her hand gliding back and forth along my length until I completely lost control and fired a huge load of cum all over my chest. She licked her fingers clean before licking all the cum off me, and then came back over me and passed it to me through our open mouths.

It was such an incredibly horny experience, totally unlike the usual Kate, but I certainly wasn’t complaining and we went to sleep in each other’s arms. The following night however we did make love, and it was just as amazing as always. When I came for the second time, this time in her bum, she made me stay pressed against her for ages while my cock gradually diminished until it slipped out of her.

And then it was Thursday. It was weird but I had butterflies in my stomach as I drove Leanne’s Range Rover to the airport. I was desperate to see Debs again, it seemed like an eternity since we were last together as a normal man and wife. In a way I was even wishing it was just the two of us at home, but that was silly because we’d lived with Kate now for a few years and it had been amazing. I wasn’t even sure if I was just picking up Debs or all three of them, but whatever, I couldn’t wait to hold and kiss her, and find out what the news was she had to tell me.

One of the questions was soon answered, she was on her own, and she literally ran towards me, the tiny wheels on her case going round faster than a spinning disc. We flung ourselves into each other’s arms and enjoyed a few sensual moments of deep lingering kissing, oblivious to the time limit on the pick up car park. Finally we pulled ourselves together and made it out with just seconds to spare.

It was fantastic to be with her again, but I had all on to get a word in edgeways such was her level of excited chatter. Then as we drove along the A50 back towards Derby she saw the services coming up “Pull in here Babe, let’s have a cuppa just the two of us”

Having parked up we walked in holding hands like twenty year olds on a first date. I had a cuppa, Debs a large latte, and a piece of millionaire shortcake each. “Come on then my lovely, what’s this news you’ve got to tell me?”

“Well babe, Leanne has been like a different woman. Harriet has been making love with both of us, doing her usual stuff, you know how she is, she can get you completely under her spell and believe me she reduced both of us to quivering wrecks on numerous occasions.”

“I’m sure you weren’t complaining though”

“At one point I felt I couldn’t cope any more, but that was when she was pounding both my holes at the same time……………… with her fists. Honestly babe, I couldn’t walk for about an hour.”

“Oh wow. So what about Leanne then?”

“Well as time went on, they were doing more and more together, fucking each other loads, I’ve never seen Harriet cum so much in all honesty. And a couple of times they had a random bloke turn up and they’d spend the night with him, while I slept on my own.”

“I bet that upset you”

“No it didn’t, I was fine. Let’s remember I had all the German guys. Anyway last weekend Leanne told me that she is staying over there with Harriet indefinitely.”

“As an item together?”

“Yeah, and despite the thirty year age difference I think it will work for them. So I was worried about what it meant for the shop and my job, but as it happens, I’m on to a winner. She wants me to be her business manager, not just the shop in Derby but also Buxton. On top of that I’ve got to look after the lease of the place she rents to Li Ming, and apparently, I never knew but she owns a gym in Derby too, so I’ve got to oversee that too”

“Fuck babe, that’s amazing. Sounds like you’ll be busy though, but presumably she’ll be paying you more money”

“Oh yes, lots more. Plus we get to keep the Range Rover, and she says there’ll be loads of perks which I’ll really enjoy. Not too sure what she means on that though. It probably means I won’t have time for any more filming, not just yet anyway, but then again I’d have to find someone else as I don’t think we’ll see anything of Stephen again. I still aim to have plenty of fun though, maybe in other ways and places”

“When is all this starting?”

“Now. I’ve already signed the contract which she got drawn up by her solicitor and emailed over. But it’s going to be a bit of a rush because I need to get the shop open again next week and I’ve got no staff.”

“Heck. Well look babe you know I’ll support you in anything you want to do, including this, and I know if anyone can do it then you can. Have you any ideas on staff?”

“Yes, one idea anyway. But I need to call in at the shop on the way home and put a sign in the window”

By then we’d finished our drinks so off we went, Debs still really excited, and I kept wondering what the ‘perks’ would be. Knowing Leanne I’m sure she didn’t mean extra cups of coffee.

By *ewtothis1777Woman 13 weeks ago

borders

Mmm

By *rgasm4u69Man 13 weeks ago

Warrington

Work outs at the gym

By *xxx73Man 13 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ussD1Man 13 weeks ago

Gloucester

sounds like a whole load of material to keep this going

By *eeker of pleasureMan 13 weeks ago

manchester

By *lderWiserNowMan 13 weeks ago

Kettrin

Fabulous as usual

By *un22Woman 13 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Derby

There was a builders van in the car park at the side of the shop, so it was no surprise to find a couple of guys inside, although it seemed as though all the work Leanne had given them was virtually done.

I just sat by the window and waited while Debs was talking to the guy who was obviously the gaffer. She looked stunning in her short summer dress which not only showed off her lovely tanned legs, but also a fair bit of cleavage with its low cut design. The guys mate was having a good look too and I could see him rubbing his cock through his scruffy jeans, totally oblivious to me.

When she’d done I helped her put a couple of signs in the window, one advertising for a sales assistant and the other saying it would be reopening on Monday. I asked her if that was truly practical and she assured me it was, the guys were going to come the next day and help her get all the stock up from the basement, it was covered up on movable racks so was a simple job for them to carry them up and fix in place. They even offered to bring at least one extra guy to help them. Part of the work that had been done was converting some of the upstairs floor into additional shop space, while still leaving an office and small living space just as previously.

So then we set off and finally made it home. The dog went berserk with excitement at the sight of Debs, as did Kate to a lesser extent, and Susan seemed to as well, albeit much the lesser of the three. I made a cuppa while they chatted and caught up, I overheard Kate telling Debbie about her sexual exploits In Scotland and then with Craig on the way down, to which Debs was squealing with delight at. Then it was winding down with plenty of catching up, drinking, and eating until we went upstairs about nine thirty.

It was strange, we all seemed a little nervous, eager to do what we’ve done with each other many times, but all having a sense of trepidation. Thankfully though, with me lying in the middle of the bed and Debs and Kate either side of me, we seemed to quickly relax as soon as we started to kiss. Firstly Kate leaned over to kiss me, then Debbie, then they kissed each other while I had Kate’s boob pressed against my face. Then it was back to me again.

Hands were all over my body and then one of them was wanking my cock gently while the other massaged by smooth balls. This carried on for a while until Debbie moved above me and lowered herself down, impaling her pussy on my hard shaft. While she began riding me, Kate helped herself to sucking on her erect nipples before she got above me too, facing her stepsister she straddled my head allowing me to look straight up at her juicy pussy.

Bizarrely, with both her holes gradually coming down towards me, I suddenly thought of Craig fucking her, that maybe she would like cock as much as my wife, and it really turned me on. While Debs rode up and down on my cock I put my hands on Kate’s curvy hips, directing her towards me so that I could taste her sex, my tongue darting inside her. Occasionally I’d pass over her sensitive button making her squeal with delight.

She shuffled forward slightly and my tongue found her tight, puckered hole, swirling round before I probed inside. Debs became more vigorous than ever until I felt her pussy clench me really tight indicating she was cumming, and my tongue moved back to Kate’s clit which brought on her own eruption too, covering my face with her juices.

They both collapsed on the bed, giggling but breathing very fast, then Debbie pushed Kate on to her back and began sucking on her swollen nipples. I moved between her legs and buried my cock which was still covered in Debbie’s cum, deep into Kate’s pussy. Kate was clearly now in heaven, Debbie feasting on her breasts while I plunged my raging shaft rampantly into her sopping cunt.

She was screaming ‘oh fuck me, fuck me’ in a way I’d never heard her before, and it wasn’t long before she was cumming again. I was past the point of no return and within moments was pumping my own cum deep inside her.

The three of us lay on the bed, entwined in each other’s arms, my semi flaccid cock pressing against one and then the other as it gradually became fully hard again. This time Debs was fairly clear that she wanted more of me, lying back and pulling me on top of her while Kate simply lay beside us, whispering to her incoherently.

By the time I’d cum again, Debs had cum twice more herself, and then again we lay there together, this time much more calm and relaxed. I seemed to have quite a sense of satisfaction that although I’d never lost them, I’d reclaimed them both, but I also knew that it was highly likely that I wouldn’t be the only one enjoying their bodies.

Next morning, Debbie was up early as she was going in to the shop to meet the builders who were getting all the stuff up from the basement and into position. As soon as she’d given them instructions she went upstairs to the office, she’d been thinking hard about it and knew she’d need two people helping her in the shop, and also knew that one of them needed to be young, sexy, and ideally someone she already knew. She made herself a coffee, typed her name in her phone, and pressed ‘call’.

“Rachel, hi, how are you?”

By *rgasm4u69Man 12 weeks ago

Warrington

By *eeker of pleasureMan 12 weeks ago

manchester

By *xxx73Man 12 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *lderWiserNowMan 12 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ussD1Man 12 weeks ago

Gloucester

Great stuff. Love this thread

By *kpiercedCouple 12 weeks ago

walsall

By *ed-devilsCouple 12 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ewtothis1777Woman 12 weeks ago

borders

Lovely

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Derby

Debbie and Rachel exchanged the usual friendly chit-chat before getting to the point of her call “Rachel, I’m not sure if you’re aware but Harriet is staying in Spain indefinitely with Leanne”

“Really, as an item?”

“Yeah, well you know what she’s like, once she gets focused on someone there’s no escaping. Anyway the point is, Leanne has asked me to manage her businesses including the shops, and I need someone I know and can trust to help me”

“Ah ok, who did you have in mind”

“Bloody hell Rach, you numpty. It’s you , I want you to come and work with me”

“Oh wow, sorry. Yes I’d love to”

“Well I know it’s Saturday tomorrow but come to the shop and we can go over everything with the view to you starting Monday if that’s ok”

“Yeah that’s great, I can do that. See you tomorrow”

Debbie was really pleased and made herself a cuppa. While the kettle was boiling she wandered round, checking out the rest of the mini apartment and was pleased to see the bedroom was still there with the large king size bed. That brought back some memories and she wondered if there would be some more to be had. Cuppa made, she sat back at the table with her laptop going over all the information that Leanne had sent her, plus ordered some more stock to make the most of the extra space. She lost track of time somewhat and it was almost midday when there was a knock on her office door and she shouted “come in” knowing it would be the builders as they were the only ones in the building. Sure enough the pair of them came in, dressed in shorts and hi viz vests, with no shirt underneath so their muscular torsos were on display.

“All done Debbie, everything back in place just as you wanted”

“Ah that’s great, thank you so much” she turned round in her chair and they all had a good view of her long tanned legs, particularly as her short dress had ridden up a little “I’m sorry, you know my name but I don’t know yours”

“I’m Pete, and this here’s Gaz”

“Well, I can’t thank you enough” she closed her laptop, stood up and perched her bum on the edge of the table “so how much do I owe you for this morning?”

“Well, how do you want to do it?” Pete moved a little closer to her “do you want it on the books, cash, or something else?”

“Something else? What’s that then if it isn’t cash or on the books?”

“Come on lady, you know what I mean. An attractive woman like you, I bet you rarely pay in pounds” he came closer still and touched her hair lightly.

“Oh right, hmmm. Well I’d want a good discount.”

“How about half price”

She put her hand on his growing bulge in his shorts “yeah, that sounds fair enough…………… for just you. If it’s both of you I think I should get it for free”

“Fuck, that’s a hard bargain”

“Both of you, at the same time, no holes barred” She winked at him, before moving over towards Gaz, one hand on the front of each of their shorts

Gaz grabbed her by the waist with both hands, picking her up and carried her back to the table “you fucking cock teaser” and threw her on her back on the table, his hands under her dress mauling at her panties before pulling them off, while Pete went to the side and pulled the top of it down exposing her lace bra “I guess that’s a deal then” she gasped.

In an instant, her dress was round her waist, Gaz was feasting on her pussy, and Pete was sucking on her boobs. Pete stood up, dropped his shorts and boxers and pulled his vest off. She began stroking his hard seven inch cock “I’ve got a better idea” she said, and pushing them aside she stood up and stripped off completely. “Strip off too, and follow me”

As soon as they’d entered the bedroom the guys flung her on the bed, Gaz’s tongue buried in her pussy again while Pete straddled her face so she could lick his balls before swallowing his cock. Her hands were round him, feeling his firm bum. Gaz was guzzling down her juices but quickly became impatient “this slag needs putting in her place”

Pete got off her and lay on his back, Debbie raised herself up and turned round, taking in the sight of his smooth toned body before getting on her knees and dropping down to suck on his cock some more. Gaz positioned himself behind her and drove his hard nine inches of meat straight into her dripping pussy, causing her to groan momentarily before taking Pete in her mouth again.

Gaz was pounding her back and forth, each thrust inadvertently sending her down completely on to Pete’s cock, not even giving her much chance to take breath, saliva drooling from her mouth all down his shaft and balls as he kept reaching the back of her throat. Then Gaz pulled out and Debbie crawled up Pete’s body, lowering herself on to his cock while he pulled her swaying boobs towards him.

Gaz came up behind her and used some of the juices off his cock to lubricate her other hole, and began to enter her, gradually at first before shoving his whole length inside her. Between them they fucked her relentlessly and she cried out loudly as wave after wave swept through her before first Gaz and then Pete fired their loads into her.

A few minutes past while they recovered their breaths, the guys cocks though stayed as hard as ever, and this time it was Gaz on his back. Debbie sat astride him, his meaty cock sliding easily inside her cum filled pussy. Pete pushed her forwards and she fully expected his cock inside her arse, but instead she felt the pressure as he began to work his way inside her pussy with Gaz. Between them they stretched her to the limit as they both drove their pistons in and out with increasing intensity.

She came three more times before they both filled her pussy again, then they sat on the bed with Debbie sprawled out between them. For the next twenty minutes they chatted, meaningless nonsense, Pete fetched them each a glass of water “we probably need to go” he said to Gaz

“I’ve still got one hole to go” and pulled Debbie off the bed so she was sitting on the floor, leaning back against it. He stood in front of her, his large hand gripping his huge cock, and began wanking himself right in front of her face so energetically that his heavy dangling balls were swinging back and forth furiously. Pete joined him and she had a feeling of being a cheap whore as they both wanked off just inches from her face, but she opened her mouth in anticipation of the impending flood of cum.

Seeing these two hunks working their manhoods in such a way actually began to turn her on, and she had a couple of her fingers playing with her clit. Pete came first, most of his cum landing on her face, and when Gaz did the same she came too, letting her head drop back on to the mattress as the intense wave flooded through her.

By the time she’d recovered, the two guys were virtually dressed, they bid her farewell and left the apartment. She got back up on the bed and just lay there looking up at the ceiling, if this was what being the manager was going to be like then she was going to love it. She smiled to herself as she felt the cum drying on her face and boobs, as well as oozing from her pussy.

What she didn’t know was that as well as the builders working there the past couple of weeks, someone had arranged for some hi tech, very discreet cameras to be installed throughout the building, including the staff room, the fitting rooms, and quite a few in the apartment including the bathroom and bedroom. This was all done in the evening after the builders had gone and he had just had the pleasure of watching Debbie being well and truly fucked.

He’d enjoyed it so much he’d cum all over himself as he wanked steadily throughout. It was a few years since he’d fucked her, but has seen her quite often since, watching her porn films time and time again. One day he would have her again, but it would be on his terms this time, probably with his mates, and she would beg him for mercy.

By *rgasm4u69Man 11 weeks ago

Warrington

By *unrigMan 11 weeks ago

aberdeen

Can’t wait for next part

By *lderWiserNowMan 11 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ed-devilsCouple 11 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *kpiercedCouple 11 weeks ago

walsall

By *ussD1Man 11 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ewtothis1777Woman 11 weeks ago

borders

Hmmm

By *andaele50Couple 10 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Interesting

By *ussD1Man 10 weeks ago

Gloucester

Hope there’s more to come

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Derby

Debbie showered and dressed, then carried on working as if nothing had happened, although her mind kept drifting off to the fun she’d had earlier. She got home about six thirty, I was preparing tea for the two of us, Kate was upstairs getting ready for her date with Craig and was planning to eat out with him. Debs went upstairs to shower and change and saw Kate in front of the dressing table mirror doing her hair and make up wearing just a bra and matching lace panties

“Hot date then babe?”

“I guess so, not really used to it to be honest”

“Do we get to meet him?”

“Probably. He’s nothing special though, but I love his cock and can’t wait for it inside me again”

“Oooh you hussy, you’re as bad as me”

“I don’t know what’s got into me recently, I never thought I’d want to be with anyone else other than you and Phil but I feel really different now. I hope Phil doesn’t mind though”

“Oh trust me, he loves it. He’d have us both gangfucked every night if he could.”

“I’m not sure I’m ready for that. Anyway, how do I look?”

“Bloody gorgeous. But how daring and naughty do you want to be?”

“Why what you thinking?”

Debbie went to her drawer, rummaged about, then came back to Kate with a medium sized silicon butt plug. “Lose the panties, and put this in. When he puts his hand down there and finds you commando he’ll love it. When he feels this in your arse he’ll be uncontrollable”

“Bloody hell Debs, what if someone sees under my skirt?”

“What if they do? If it’s a woman she’ll probably be jealous of you, and if it’s a guy he’ll be jealous of Craig. Go on, do it. I’ll see you downstairs”

Debbie went downstairs, leaving Kate removing her panties, just as there was the sound of a vehicle on the drive. I looked out and saw a white VW Transporter van, turning round. For a construction guys van it looked quite clean, and had the obligatory amber beacon light bar on the roof. I opened the door as he walked towards me and we said hi and shook hands. I had this weird feeling I knew him from somewhere but couldn’t place it.

I introduced him to Debbie and there was an immediate sense of awkwardness, thankfully Kate came downstairs, gave Craig a kiss, and off they went. “Bloody hell, I don’t believe it” whispered Debs.

“What? Who is he, I recognise him from somewhere but can’t remember where”

“The night we went out for a meal to that pub. The three guys who recognised me from the first film I did, and they all fucked me along with Dwayne the landlord. Craig was one of them”

“Oh fuck, of course. Do you think he recognised us”

“Probably, but it doesn’t matter if he did. Quite a coincidence though”

“Just a bit. Of all the guys we could have met and it just happened to be Kate’s half sister’s husband”

Meanwhile out in the van Craig was unsure whether to say anything to Kate or not but decided against it, for now “So, where do you want to eat”

“I’m easy. It’s up to you”

“Well there’s a couple of places I know”

“Or we could take a pizza back to your room”

“Well yeah, but Rob and Mikey might be there”

Kate was feeling really naughty “Better take more than one then” knowing full well what that would lead to. Craig leaned over to kiss her before they set off, his hand on her leg, and as they kissed it drifted up under her skirt “oh my word, you’re not messing around tonight are you”

“Easy access. It saves you having to take them off”

Thirty five minutes later and they were sitting in the guys’ room eating pizza, having been introduced to the other two. Kate had a nervous excitement over her, she knew what she was doing but was a little apprehensive all the same. The sex she’d had with Craig on the way back from Scotland was amazing and she’d found herself wanting to take it to another level. Rob and Mikey seemed nice, and very chatty, asking her about being a nurse, then about Susan, and inevitably then about how she lived with her stepsister and shared her husband. Then the bombshell question from Craig

“So how do you feel about your stepsister being a pornstar?”

“What? How did you know that?”

“Oh we recognised her once when we were in a pub, we had some great fun with her, and then when I picked you up earlier I saw her again”

“Really. So you’ve all fucked her then”

“Yeah, and a bloody good fuck she is too, but you’ve got something she hasn’t”

“What’s that?”

“These” Craig came behind her and put his hands down her blouse, one inside each of her bra cups. Rob and Mikey were on their feet seeing who could strip off the quickest, and Kate was powerless as the three of them picked her up and threw her on one of the beds. Craig stripped off too while the others relieved Kate of all her clothes, during which she’d turned on to her front and they saw the butt plug which was greeted by roars of approval from each of them.

Rob pulled it out, teased her a little with it then pushed it easily back inside her, then they turned her over again and they all went down on her, sucking on her breasts and pussy. They kept swapping round, all three of them helping themselves to her milk which was flowing freely from her nipples, and she came numerous times as they probed her pussy and teased her clit. Mikey managed to suck on one breast for quite a long time without swallowing, then held it in his mouth and gave it back to her in a kiss, something which she’d never experienced before and found it incredibly kinky.

Before long, Craig was driving his cock in and out of her pussy like a wild dog, Rob was still suckling on her boobs while Mikey was knelt beside her feeding his cock into her mouth. Kate was loving it, three guys who really she barely knew, using her like this brought her another wave of extreme pleasure. But before Craig had cum, he pulled out, lifted her legs up enough so he could get to her arse, and removed the plug.

He lay on his back and Kate shuffled over before lowering herself down, his thick cock was coated in her juices and slid easily into her gaping hole. She lay back on his chest, her legs raised, her glistening pussy almost begging to be filled. Rob wasted no time in positioning himself between their legs and obliging her with his cock while Mikey again offered his cock to her mouth. As she sucked on his cock she was so turned on and excited that traces of milk were still seeping from her nipples.

Between them they fucked her relentlessly, Rob emptying his load first, then Mikey, and when Craig pumped his seed into her arse she shook so violently from her own orgasm her boobs were shaking on her chest. They all then paused briefly to recover, Kate realised she could hear people in adjoining rooms and wondered if they’d heard her being fucked, hoping that they had.

She also thought about the guys having previously been with Debbie and it got her wondering “So was I as good as her then” she asked Craig, meaning Debbie but not really wanting to know the answer.

“We haven’t done with you yet have we lads, but your tits are better, I want to suck them till they’re dry”

“Well, what you waiting for then” and laid back invitingly. And between them that’s what they did, suckled on her until she was sore, by which time they were all hard as iron again and she received round two, which included Rob in her arse while Craig and Mikey stretched her pussy with both at the same time.

It was quite late when Craig took her home and he pulled up in a gateway on one of the quiet roads. They leaned over towards each other and began kissing, his right hand on her leg, and it drifted up towards her cum filled pussy. “For the first time in my life I’ve felt like a right slut tonight” she whispered

“You were amazing. How much of a slut do you want to be? I hope you’ve enjoyed it”

“Yeah I did, although I hope it can be just you and me sometimes”

“Like now? Open your door”

Craig got out of the van and went round to Kate’s door, kissing her again before pulling her out and turning her round. A car went past as he hitched her skirt up round her waist and dropped his trousers round his ankles. He rubbed his hard cock over her pussy lips a few times before plunging it inside her.

Kate’s moans of pleasure revealed her feelings, his cock sliding easily in and out of well lubricated hole. She saw the lights of another car go past and imagined what the occupants were thinking if they’d seen anything, thoughts which tipped her over the edge into a fairly intense climax.

“Cum in my arse” she gasped as she came down from her high, and Craig was happy to oblige. He withdrew from her pussy, his cock coated in the mixture of her juices and the mix of his two loads of spunk from earlier. He loved how dirty this woman was, and he wondered how far she’d go in the future. For now though he teased his bulbous head between her arse cheeks and she squealed when he drove it into her creamy puckered hole.

The van was moving slightly as he stood beside it, ramming her mercifully with his huge weapon until he emptied his balls for the third time that night. As soon as he’d finished he pulled back and Kate spun round, dropping to her knees to clean him up completely.

They were back in the van and finishing the journey when Kate answered his question with one of her own “how much of a slut do you want me to be?”

“Well, there’s a lot of guys working at the site, and both you and Debbie are bloody fit”

“Hmmm. I’ll give it some thought and will chat to her about it”

They got back home and arranged to meet for a nice quiet drink the following evening.

By *rgasm4u69Man 9 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ewtothis1777Woman 9 weeks ago

borders

Hot

By *ussD1Man 9 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmm that’s good

By *kpiercedCouple 9 weeks ago

walsall

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Derby

We were both in bed when I heard Kate come in. She came into the bedroom and said hi, then went into the shower, it was probably half an hour before she joined us, getting in beside me and cuddling up. I think she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Saturday morning saw Debs off quite early to the shop where she was joined by Rachel and they spent the next three hours checking everything was clean, tidy, in order, and presentable. They’d worked well together and Rachel was excited about having a job with responsibility along with any perks it might bring.

They were about to head upstairs for a cuppa when they heard knocking at the door, Debbie went over to speak to the lady outside “I’m sorry, we’re not open until Monday”

“I’m here about the job you’re advertising”

“Oh sorry, please come in” she locked up behind them “ok, I’m the manager, my name’s De…..”

“I know who you are Debbie, but who is this pretty angel?”

“I’m Rachel, Debbie’s assistant”

“Rachel. Ah, a name of beauty, grace, and gentleness. Well dear you certainly have the beauty, we shall see if you have the others”

Debbie was immediately fascinated with this somewhat mature, but attractive and very elegantly dressed woman that had just come in off the street “I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name, and how do you know me”

“Ivy. I assume that Leanne is away. Just send her a message and tell her Ivy Harris has shown up and see what she says. In the meantime let’s go upstairs to the apartment and have a cuppa shall we?”

Debbie led the way, texting as she did so, but was now really curious about Ivy, who was she and how did she know her and Leanne, and the layout of the place. Rachel went on drink making duties while they sat at the table.

“I have a very good friend who is a customer of yours Debbie”

“Oh ok, who’s that?”

“Zofia. She told me how you went out of your way to see her and felt like a very special customer”

“Ah right. Yes, she’s erm…. a really nice lady”

“Don’t worry, she told me everything about you. She’s planning on coming shopping as soon as you open again”

Just then Debbie’s phone pinged. ‘Oh my word. Ivy is amazing, she worked for me for a few years before Terry died. She knows everything there is to know about that sort of shop, she would be an ideal asset, and I don’t just mean in the shop. Message back later, got something to tell you xxx”

“Well Ivy, a glowing recommendation from Leanne. Looks like you’ve got the job if you want it”

“Thank you. We can sort out pay later, I’m here because I need something to do, not because I need the money”

Rachel brought the tea and sat with them “so who’s this Zofia then?”

Ivy spoke first “she’s a very attractive lady, amazing body, large but firm boobs….”

“….. And a fantastic cock” Debbie interrupted

“Which you’ve had the pleasure of” Ivy added. “She has some private parties now from time to time with her partner, and I’ve been to a few with my husband”

“Yeah I heard she was doing, they sound fun” Debbie was trying not to give too much away that Phil had been there with Nix, but was keen to find out more.

“Yes, not many people there, about five or six couples usually, and one couple gets chosen to be the focus. The couple last week got totally ruined, the guy had never been fucked by guys before but that had changed by the time they went home, first Zofia and then a very well hung guy, both came inside him and the guy also wanked over him, that was all after we’d inflicted plenty of pain to his cock and balls. Meanwhile the woman was beaten and fucked repeatedly, and two of the other women pissed in her mouth, although she seemed to enjoy that.”

Debbie knew it had to be Phil and Nix she was talking about, but didn’t let on. Instead she asked her about her own lifestyle, and what she enjoyed “Oh well, Jack, my husband, he and I both like group sex, he’s totally straight but I love sex with women as much as with guys, young and old” Rachel nudged Debbie’s knee under the table as Ivy carried on “I also really like bondage and stuff, particularly administering pain to guys, seeing what their level is”

“What about receiving pain, are you into that?”

“I like being tied up. Just because I’m older doesn’t mean I can’t have some fun in my life. Jack and I used to have fun with Terry and Leanne, although Leanne only ever watched, I don’t think anyone fucked her other than Terry. He was a great, I had many a threesome with him and Jack.”

“Wow. Well Ivy, I think we can all work well together, you clearly know your way around the business, and it seems we can have a lot of fun in between too. What do you think Rachel?”

“Oh yes, I agree. I’m really looking forward to working here with you both”

“That’s it then, sorted. Just while you’re here though, if you’ll come through here, there’s something we need to get out the way”

Debbie got up and they followed her towards the door of the bedroom.

As the door opened, fifteen miles away their movements were being monitored by the very excited voyeur on his laptop, he’d seen them sitting round the table, Debbie he obviously knew, the older woman he’d seen before but wasn’t sure when, and then the pretty younger one who looked like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.

By *lderWiserNowMan 8 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ussD1Man 8 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ewtothis1777Woman 8 weeks ago

borders

By *xxx73Man 8 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *rgasm4u69Man 8 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ed-devilsCouple 8 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *lwaysHard999Man 8 weeks ago

Somewhere nearby

By *kpiercedCouple 8 weeks ago

walsall

By *illyboy65XXXMan 7 weeks ago

NEWPORT

By *un22Woman 7 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *eeker of pleasureMan 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Derby

Sorry for the long delay folks, life is difficult atm.

……

“I’ve been in here before you know” Ivy said quite openly

“I haven’t” Rachel chirped up, amazed that there was such a nice apartment above the shop with such a big bed in the bedroom.

“Just how do you know so much about this place Ivy?” Debbie asked

“Because Jack and I met Leanne, Terry, and two other gentlemen here one evening. We had a few drinks and before long I was on the bed with all four men, Jack likes to share me you see. Needless to say I had a wonderful time and was left completely satisfied”

“Wasn’t Leanne with you too?”

“Oh no, she never joined in, she just watched. A shame as I would’ve loved to have tasted her. Now here I am again and I’m really looking forward to enjoying this young lady, just a a shame there isn’t some cock here too” As she spoke she was stroking Rachel’s hair and face, before moving her hands down her shoulders and waist, receiving no resistance whatsoever from the young woman.

“I can easily arrange that” Debbie answered, referring to Ivy’s desire for cock, and began texting ‘Hi babe. Get yourself down here asap, you’ll enjoy yourself and gain some retribution xxxx’

Almost immediately she received a reply ‘just got out shower so can come now. Retribution? xxxx’

‘I’ll explain at the door, text when you’re here xxxx’

By the time Debbie had finished texting, Ivy had stripped Rachel completely naked and was admiring her smooth, slim body. Debbie undressed too and came behind Ivy and with Rachel’s help they quickly relieved her of all her clothes, then they all collapsed on the bed, a tangle of naked bodies. Rachel was more than happy to enjoy Debbie again, but Ivy was older than any other woman she’d been with, however she couldn’t wait to feast on her firm breasts.

Meanwhile Debbie kissed her way up Ivy’s smooth legs before reaching her mature pussy, equally smooth all bar a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. With one hand reaching over to caress Rachel’s curvy bum, she buried her face between ivy’s legs, her tongue probing deep inside her pussy. Rachel sidled up and sat astride Ivy’s face, and her clit was immediately being expertly teased and nibbled by the mature lady.

Ivy had expected to be the dominant party of the three, but Debbie and Rachel had other ideas, Debbie particularly wanted her to know who would be boss and not just in the shop. It wasn’t long before she was shaking uncontrollably, and muffled cries of pleasure emitting from between Rachel’s legs, which purely made her grind her pussy down on to Ivy even more until she was cumming too.

Between them they toyed with Ivy repeatedly for the next forty five minutes, sucking on her nipples, playing and teasing with her clit, and probing her pussy with their tongues and fingers. Rachel wanted to use a lot more than her fingers but Debbie told her to hold fire for a bit, knowing who else was joining them shortly.

Ivy was exhausted, far more used to making others cum rather than cumming herself, and lay spreadeagled on the bed, her hair looking a total mess, and her pussy and inner thighs covered in her juices. Debbie’s phone pinged, “be back in a minute” she said as she quickly wrapped a towel round herself, and hurriedly left the room.

It hadn’t taken me long to get to the shop, but I had been wondering all the time what was going off, and I was even more confused when Debs let me in with only a towel covering her gorgeous body. She bolted the door behind us and led me inside out of view. “Babe, don’t be embarrassed, I know what happened at Zofia’s while I was away.”

“What? How do you know”

“You should’ve said, no secrets between us, remember. I know you received quite a bit of CBT, and then ended up being fucked by Zofia and one of the guys, and it seemed you enjoyed it”

“Oh fuck. Yes I did, but I didn’t want to say anything because……..”

“It doesn’t matter. But I also know who instigated most of it, Ivy wasn’t it”

“How do you know all this?”

“Come on up” I followed her through the shop and up to the apartment, as soon as we were inside she dropped her towel and suggested I might like to strip off too. I could hear some gentle moaning from inside the bedroom, then when I followed Debs inside I could see Rachel lying on top of another woman in a sixty nine, but couldn’t see who it was.

When Rachel sat up, I still couldn’t make out who it was, but I could tell by her naked body it was an older lady, with a very wet, neatly trimmed pussy. My cock was already rock hard, it was clear they wanted me to fuck her, and I knelt between her legs, raised them up by the ankles and drove my cock inside the mature pussy.

Debbie was just standing watching, stroking her own pussy, and Rachel was grinding her pussy down on to the woman’s face. She leaned forward and we kissed as I continued to fuck this unknown woman, and Rachel clearly orgasmed while our tongues were exploring each other. Then Rachel got off and I saw it was Ivy.

We looked at each other, both somewhat surprised, and then I leaned forward more, pushing her legs back towards her body and absolutely pounded her, each thrust being met by a groan from her mouth which soon became one long deep groan of pleasure. I carried on fucking her hard until my own climax was building. Part of me wanted to pull out and cum all over her boobs, but instead I stayed buried deep inside her and fired spurt after spurt into her aching cunt.

I rolled over on to the bed beside her, and immediately Rachel took my wilting cock and began to clean me up. Debbie sat on the other side of the bed next to an exhausted looking Ivy “I believe you’ve met my husband, Phil”

Ivy looked quite worried “I’m sorry Debbie, I had no idea, he was with……”

“Don’t worry, it’s fine Ivy. We have no secrets between us, and we’re both free to fuck who we want, when we want. And Rachel knows that too don’t you honey?”

Rachel just nodded as by now she’d sucked my cock back to being fully hard again.

Debbie carried on “so Ivy if you still want the job, it’s yours, and hopefully we can have lots of fun in the shop and up here”

“Too damn right I want the job, and I don’t care if you don’t even pay me, just promise me this isn’t a one off”

That was the trigger we all needed, Rachel got on top of me, lowering her sweet pussy down on to my rigid shaft, while Debbie straddled Ivy, so that she could lick my cum from her pussy while Ivy buried her tongue inside my wife.

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *otttcpl69Couple 6 weeks ago

Cramlington

Great new instalment. No problem re the wait too. We hope life gets better for you.

By *tocking LoversCouple 6 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Good to see this continue x

By *andaele50Couple 6 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Thanks for the updates worth the wait

By *eeker of pleasureMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

By *ussD1Man 6 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ewtothis1777Woman 5 weeks ago

borders

Hot

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Derby

Rachel rode me like as though her life depended on it, one thing on her mind, to make me cum inside her which I couldn’t help but do. It wasn’t the first time that I’d had the pleasure and I certainly hoped it wouldn’t be the last. Meanwhile Debbie brought Ivy to two more very raucous orgasms, and then we all lay there for a bit before they decided to have a bit of fun, taking it in turns to sit on my face while the others wanked my cock. First it was Debbie, then Ivy, and finally Rachel, the taste of my own cum very evident as it oozed from her, just as Ivy brought me to my third climax of the afternoon, leaving me totally drained.

The three women were equally excited about working together, and the fun they were likely to have between them too. They formed a very varied trio and I could see the possibilities they would have together.

Because we’d gone in separate vehicles, we drove home separately and Debs and I didn’t have chance to chat until later, when Kate was there too. Despite my embarrassment, Debbie felt it was important that Kate knew about the events at Zofia’s, but I needn’t have worried, as they now decided that they both wanted to use their own toys on me, or to be more precise, in me. Having one of them fuck me with a large dildo while the other sucked and wanked me was an amazing feeling, and the sex we had that Saturday night was the best we’d had all together for a long time.

Monday arrived and Debbie left home early, it had been arranged that Rachel would meet her at the shop at seven thirty, Ivy would come at eight, and they’d open up at eight thirty. All went very well, with a constant stream of customers all day, quite a few using the changing rooms to try things on, and not one customer left the shop without buying at least one item.

Ivy showed her experience and offered quite a few ideas of what they should and shouldn’t be selling in the shop, ideas which Debbie took on board and when they had a quiet spell she went to the office to order more stock from the suppliers. The turnover by the end of the day had been double what was expected, and although Ivy and Rachel coped mostly on their own, Debbie felt that if this continued they would need an extra person to allow her to get on with jobs away from the shop floor.

One such task she had to do, at Leanne’s request, was visit Li Ming at her studio and discuss a rent rise. She wasn’t looking forward to asking for more money from her but Leanne had said that as her manager it was something that needed to be done, and it was a task that had its benefits. She was unsure what was meant by that but she rang Li Ming and an appointment was made for Thursday evening at six o clock, Debbie felt that they were too busy at the shop to be able to leave Ivy and Rachel during opening hours.

Tuesday was equally busy, the new ranges proving particularly popular, and the turnover for the first two days was equal to a whole week’s worth from before the revamp, Debbie just hoped it would continue.

Wednesday did continue the same apart from a slight lull just after lunch during which Ivy saw a familiar face come into the shop, and after a few minutes browsing the lingerie she disappeared into the changing room with a matching dark red bra and pantie set. She came out carrying nothing but her phone and Ivy met her in the aisle

“Felicity”

“Auntie Ivy, what are you doing here?”

“I work here. What about you?”

“Oh I’m just having a look but I’m not sure there’s anything for me”

“Really. What about the bra and pants you had?”

Felicity went slightly red and hesitated. Debbie heard them and came over

“Everything ok Ivy?”

“Debbie, this is my niece Felicity. I think she’s forgotten to pay for some underwear”

“No. I haven’t. Look, my pockets are empty”

“That’s because you’re wearing it”

Debbie didn’t want a scene on the shop floor “Rachel can you man the fort, we’re just going upstairs to sort something out”

The three of them went upstairs to the office, Debbie showed Felicity inside but stayed outside with Ivy and shut the door so as not to be heard. “Is she really your niece?”

“Yes. She’s had a hard time recently to be honest, her Dad left home for another woman about a year ago, and six months later her mother, my younger sister, died in a car accident. So since then she’s been living alone apart from the guys that she invites over, but they’re only interested in fucking her and nothing else. For a twenty four year old, she’s had more cock than some women have in a lifetime.”

“I’m very sorry to hear about your sister. Erm, well let’s see if she has pinched anything shall we?”

They went inside and Debbie asked Ivy to explain her claims “when she came in her tits were swaying everywhere, now look at them, really firm. And I suspect she’s wearing the knickers too”

Debbie remained calm but really despised theft “Come on then Felicity, do we ring the police or do you want to show us what you’re wearing”

“Please don’t call the police”

“Show us then”

Felicity pulled her top off over her head, and dropped her jeans, revealing the dark red underwear, that still had the tags on. Debbie couldn’t help but notice how hard her nipples were and a damp patch appearing between her legs. Ivy noticed too, and didn’t want her to stop there, hoping to see her squirm with embarrassment “come on Felicity, don’t stop there”

Felicity smiled nervously, undid the bra and passed it to Debbie, before sliding the panties down and throwing them at her aunt’s face. Debbie tried not to show her admiration of the young woman’s body, but she knew straight away how one day she wanted to trace the landing strip of pubic hair and suck on her large firm breasts.

“Have you done this before?” She asked

“No. I’m very sorry, I truly am” Felicity did seem genuinely apologetic “I’ve got a party at the weekend and with everything that’s going off I’ve got no work and no money”

Ivy was still holding the knickers “like I said, it’s dreadful what she’s had to go through although that’s no excuse. She’s normally very trustworthy. I’ll pay for it Debbie”

Debbie took the pants from Ivy and handed them and the bra back to Felicity “if I give you a job can I trust you not to steal again?”

“What!! Absolutely, that would be amazing” still naked she flung her arms round Debbie and hugged her. Without thinking Debbie reciprocated and her hands slid down her back to her curvy naked bum, before she quickly regained some control and gently pushed Felicity off her. “Don’t let me regret this will you, but your aunt has explained your situation, I’m very sorry about your mother, and I’m hoping you just had a lapse of judgment.”

“Thank you so much Debbie. You won’t regret it I promise”

“Well as much as I think you look absolutely amazing like that, I think you’d better get dressed before I have a lapse of judgement too”

“Ooooh, here’s hoping” she turned and bent down to pull on the new pants, giving both Ivy and Debbie a view of her peachy bum and juicy pussy. As they watched her dress Debbie knew that it wouldn’t be long before she would be tasting her and making her cum.

By *xxx73Man 5 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ed-devilsCouple 5 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ewtothis1777Woman 5 weeks ago

borders

Naughty

By *eeker of pleasureMan 5 weeks ago

manchester

By *andaele50Couple 5 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Building a nice little crew i bet the secret yoyeuris glad he had them cams fitted

By *lderWiserNowMan 5 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ussD1Man 5 weeks ago

Gloucester

nice one op

By *kpiercedCouple 5 weeks ago

walsall

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Derby

When Debbie came home that night she was really tired but as she told me about the day at work, it was clear that she was happy to have Felicity on board to share the workload. We went to bed quite early, just the two of us as Kate was out with Craig, being shagged repeatedly no doubt, but Debs and I cuddled up together with her stroking my hard cock. Unfortunately she fell asleep before we went much further and it lost its rigidity under her motionless hand. I began to feel a bit left out but knew things could change in an instant”

Debbie got to work next morning, and Rachel, Ivy and Felicity all arrived soon after. As expected, Rachel and Felicity got on well with each other immediately, although Debbie did make it clear that Felicity had to take instructions from both Ivy and Rachel, who had equal level of responsibility. She left Ivy to show Felicity the ropes and went upstairs to the office.

Her first task was to arrange a uniform for them all, she’d decided that all wearing different casual clothes was not portraying a very professional image. That done, her next job was to arrange for some security cameras, the incident with Felicity showed her how vulnerable they were to theft.

Dave from DVA security arrived a little before lunch, they had a quick chat about what was needed and he expressed his reservations about putting cameras in the changing rooms, but Debbie was quite insistent and left him to it. As he began to work around the mirror, a pair of worn black panties fell out from behind, the pair that Felicity had hidden when she took them off the previous day.

Dave had a particular thing for women’s underwear and put them to his nose, taking in the sweet female scent, and wondering who they’d belonged to. His cock was hard in an instant and with the door shut he got it out and began wanking. Before he came he wrapped the panties around it and used them to catch his cum, wiped himself clean and put them in his pocket before pulling up his trousers, tidying himself up, and carrying on with his work.

He soon realised that this was no ordinary mirror, and to his horror and surprise he discovered it was two-way with a camera behind it. ‘What the fuck’ he murmured to himself. His mind working overtime, suddenly his phone began vibrating in his pocket, an unknown number “Hello”

“Dave, listen to me very carefully” the male voice said sternly

“What? Who is this? How’d you get my number?”

“It’s all over your van outside, you thick twat, along with the social media stickers. Right, put the mirror back and don’t say anything to anyone, and I mean absolutely anyone. If you do then there’s a very interesting video going on your sites of you tugging that eight inch cock and cumming in the knickers you’ve just been sniffing”

“Fucking hell pal, okay, okay. I’ll say nothing”

“Finish doing whatever you’ve got to do, then go and see that bitch Debbie and tell her everything is good”

“Okay. I’ve got it. Please don’t do anything with that video”

“One more thing. While you’re in her office I want you to fuck her”

“What? I can’t do that, I’m married. And anyway she might not want to”

“Well it’s to be hoped your wife doesn’t see this video then. I don’t care you dumb fucker. Debbie is a fucking whore, as soon as she sees your cock she’ll be gagging for it. I want you to fuck her over the table in the office and cum in arse”

“Okay, okay, I’ll try.”

“I’ll be watching” and with that the line went dead. Dave was in a bit of a fluster, caught in a difficult position all because of a quick wank. Those panties did smell nice though. It was 10 years since he met his wife and he’s not been with another woman since. Not that he hadn’t thought about it a few times, with a nice sexy milf, and Debbie did fit the bill. He managed to compose himself and within an hour or so had fitted a hidden camera in each of the changing rooms, in the light fitting in the ceiling.

He took his tools back to his van, grabbed the tin of lynx from the glove compartment and sprayed it under his shirt in an attempt to make himself appealing, then went back inside and up to Debbie’s office door, which he gave a couple of light taps.

“Come in”

“Hi Debbie. I’ve done that for you, but I must say I have reservations about putting cameras in changing rooms for obvious reasons”

“I know Dave, it’s not ideal. I’m putting signs up on the door to the shop, and also all round, so hopefully it’ll act as a deterrent and we’ll never need to use the footage”

“Well they’re in the light fittings above so there’ll be no full frontal shots. Here let me set it up on your pc for you”

Five minutes later and he’d set it all up so she was able to view them up on her screen. They swapped positions so that she could operate the mouse while he leaned over her. She got a whiff of his deodorant which she thought was nice, and by now they were extremely close to each other. When his hand brushed over her boob she dismissed it as accidental, but then when it happened again she knew it was deliberate.

They carried on with the camera on the screen and once she knew how it all worked she got up from her chair, mischievously wanting to play him at his own game. She ‘accidentally’ dropped a pen on the floor and as she bent down to pick it up she let her bum push against his groin, feeling an impressive bulge. By now her urge was too strong, she went over to the door and locked it, then as she came back she undid the buttons on her blouse.

Dave couldn’t believe his luck, he put his arms around her and pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss, each of them with their tongues down the others’ throat while at the same time pulling at their clothes until they were both naked and still kissing.

Dave’s cock was throbbing, pressing against her stomach, she could tell it was big but hadn’t seen it yet. She dropped to her knees, kissing his smooth toned body as she did so, until she was kissing his hard shaft and large dangling balls, taking first one and then the other into her mouth. When she licked the tip of his cock she noticed the slightly salty taste, but it didn’t stop her taking it into her mouth, back and forth, slowly taking more and more.

Dave lightly held her head, looking down at her taking most of his over eight inch, girthy tool, on the rare occasion that his wife goes down on him she never takes more than about an inch, and yet here he was having the blow job of his life with a woman he’d only met today.

He could usually last quite a long time, but he wanted to enjoy her pussy too before he finished as instructed in her arse. He lifted her up to her feet then put his arms under her bum picking her completely and carried her over to her desk, positioning her bum on the edge. She lay back, opening her legs, and he leaned forward to taste her sex.

His tongue probed deep between her labia, lapping away at her juicy pussy. Occasionally he’d kiss all round her smooth skin, so very different to his wife’s hairy mound. As he did so his lips nestled on her sensitive clit, Debbie twitched involuntarily and let out a soft squeal as he sucked and teased it, while at the same time inserting his middle finger inside her. That was enough to send Debbie over the point of no return, and she cried out loudly from her powerful orgasm.

Dave stood up again, pulled her towards him slightly, and rubbed his manhood between the folds of her pussy. Debbie was resting on her elbows, looking down at the thick cock that was about to penetrate her with eager anticipation. “Fuck me, please, do it” she gasped.

Dave eased forward and in one movement he was buried to the hilt, his cock enveloped in her sumptuous hole. He rocked back and forth, quickly building up the pace until he was pounding her so hard the desk was moving, making a noise on the floor which Ivy heard below.

Debbie came twice more from the intense onslaught, beads of sweat showing on her forehead and her firm tanned breasts. Dave stopped before he came too, still conscious of what he was told to do, but unsure of whether she’d let him.

He withdrew, pulled her up and led her the short distance to the table in the middle of the room, pushing her forwards so she was bent over it and nudged her legs apart. He used his fingers to gather some of their combined juices from her pussy and worked them into her puckered hole, no resistance from her whatsoever, she knew what he was going to do and she wanted it desperately.

He’d done anal with his wife but only twice, she said he was too big, and he hoped that Debbie wouldn’t feel the same. Carefully he began to push his exposed glans against her hole and within an instant he was sliding within. Gradually he moved in and out and soon he was buried completely, pounding away at her with his large balls swinging against her pussy.

He tried to make it last but could feel his impending climax, his cock swelling more and more, until his whole body tensed up and he shot stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her rectum. As the last few spurts left his body, he pulled out slightly, just enough to leave a trace of cum at her entrance, and he held her cheeks apart hoping wherever the camera was that they would see it.

Debbie was breathing rapidly, slowly composing herself when Dave pulled her back off the table and on to her knees, she knew straight away what he wanted and she took his still large but flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked it completely clean.

She stood up and put her arms around him, kissing him on the lips which took him aback slightly with the taste. The guilty realisation of what had just happened was beginning to kick in “I’d better be going” he said

“Don’t you want paying for the cameras”

“Oh er yes, sorry”

“I’m not paying you for anything else though even though it was bloody good, so don’t overcharge me”

“Fuck Debbie, you are one sexy woman aren’t you”

They got dressed, he worked out his bill and she said she’d send it by bank transfer.

“If you need anything else give me a call” he said as he opened the door.

“Oh don’t worry I’ll be calling even if I don’t”

He made his way rapidly downstairs and out the door, oblivious to the sly smile from Ivy as he scurried across the shop floor. Sitting in his van he breathed a sigh of happiness and relief. ‘What the fuck just happened?’

His vibrating phone jolted him back to reality “Hello”

“Very good Dave. See I told you she’d be up for it, she’ll fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere, so with your impressive weapon she was putty in your arms. One day she’s going to be fucked so much though she’ll be begging for it to stop”

“Are we done now?”

“Done? Yes I guess so, for a while at least. I’ll let you know if I need you for anything else”

“That wasn’t the deal”

“The deal was fuck her or I’ll post the video of you in the changing room. You’ve done it so bravo. But now I’ve got a video of you fucking Debbie in her office, I’m sure you don’t want your lovely wife to see it do you”

“What? Fucking hell, no”

“Keep your phone on. It might be a week, a month, or a year but one day I’ll be in touch.”

The line went dead again, until a ping and a photo came through of him fucking Debbie on the desk, both their faces in plain view. Dave felt a shiver run through him.

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ed-devilsCouple 5 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *lwaysHard999Man 5 weeks ago

Somewhere nearby

By *eeker of pleasureMan 5 weeks ago

manchester

By *ussD1Man 5 weeks ago

Gloucester

oh yes.

By *tocking LoversCouple 5 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Can’t wait for more !!

By *ewtothis1777Woman 4 weeks ago

borders

Love it

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Derby

Sorry for the wait. Continually busy

Ivy knew very well what Debbie had been up to with the security guy, but wasn’t going to let on to Rachel and Felicity, knowing that the opportunity would arise for them all to have fun at some point. Meanwhile Debbie had a shower and got dressed, having an apartment upstairs as well as the office was a master stroke on Leanne’s part and Debbie wondered how many times she’d be able to use it for occasions like today.

All freshened up, she tried to refocus on work. She couldn’t resist an occasional glance at the cameras in the changing rooms, and when a young woman went in to try a blouse on she realised that Dave was right, she could see what was going on without particularly seeing the woman’s body.

As it was Thursday, as soon as they’d locked up at night she drove to Li Ming’s massage studio. She knew it was work, and as a manager it was a job she had to do, but asking people for more money was not something she enjoyed doing and was feeling quite nervous and tense.

It wasn’t the first time she’d been there but she noticed as soon as she went in how much it had changed, soft relaxing music, a pleasant aroma, and just the right level of lighting. Julia was in reception, looking incredibly pretty and sexy “Hi Julia, you’re looking very lovely”

“Hi Debbie, thank you, you’re looking pretty good yourself”

“I feel a bit stressed actually. I’ve come to see Li Ming, business I’m afraid”

“Yes, we’ve been expecting you, she’s just preparing the room”

“The room?”

“Yes, for the massage. Leanne would have one so we just assumed you would too”

“Ah right, well…., that would be very welcome”

“Hello Miss Debbie” Li Ming came through from the back “you a little bit early”

“Yes sorry, the place is looking great, how’s it going?”

“It going very well. We have lots of customers”

“That’s really good, men, women, or couples”

“We have some couples but not many. We have many men though”

“And do they just have a massage orrrrr……”

Julia answered this one “nearly all of them want extras, usually a hand job. Anything else and it’s how I feel as Li Ming doesn’t want to. If I fancy the guy then I’ll do oral or full sex, but only because I want to.”

Li Ming spoke again “we have many ladies also, they like four hands. We have much fun, like you have soon”

“Ooooh that sounds like a good idea, but we do need to sort the rent issue out”

They had a quick discussion on the rent which went much better than Debbie was expecting, and soon settled on a twenty per cent rise, to be reviewed in eighteen months. Then Julia showed Debbie through to one of the massage rooms, a pleasant aroma coming from the scented candles, an imitation log effect fire on one wall, and rather subdued lighting all adding to the tranquil and refreshing atmosphere. The room was adorned with mirrors, all four walls and a huge one filling most of the ceiling, and a sturdy massage table was in the centre of the room, although it was more like a specially designed single bed such was its size.

Debbie needed no invitation to undress, she was out of her clothes in an instant, and got on to the table lying on her front with her face nestling in a small padded cut out so that she could see the floor below, and really looking forward to a soothing and relaxing massage. Julia removed her thin gown so that she was naked apart from her tiny thong. Then Li Ming came in too and did the same. Julia had only seen her small breasts on a couple of occasions, and had never seen her naked. But today was clearly different and when Li Ming slid her thong off, Julia was more than happy to do the same.

Li Ming took a small bowl of warm oil to one side of Debbie and Julia did the same on her other side, then they both dipped their hands in the oil and began to work on Debbie’s body, starting at her feet and slowly working up.

Debbie had never had her feet massaged before but as they expertly massaged the oil into the soles and between her toes, she felt her body quickly turning to jelly, a tingle of pleasure swept all over her, and she was putty in their hands, literally.

It was a good few minutes before they worked up the backs of her legs, mixing in quite deep tissue work, with gentle soothing and caressing, exquisite sensations on her calves and thighs throughout. As their hands worked closer towards her pussy, she instinctively opened her legs as if to invite them to touch her, but all she felt was a light brush over her sensitive lips.

By now she could tell she was becoming wet, her juices were leaking from her, surely they could see. She felt the oiled fingers between the cheeks of her bum, again enough to arouse her even further by the lightest of touches against her puckered ring, but nothing more. She didn’t even know whether it was Julia or Li Ming.

Yet more oil was applied, this time to her back and shoulders, the massage continued right up to and including her neck and arms. As it continued, she now seemed to have hands all over her, massaging her skin and muscles, totally relaxing her.

The massage then stopped, a brief pause, and there was movement on the bed, arms beside her body, and she felt the touch of breasts on her bum. Gradually they began to glide up and down her body. She opened her eyes and through the hole she could see the dark coloured feet of Julia standing in front of her, it was Li Ming on the bed with her. While Li Ming slid back and forth up and down Debbie’s body, Julia used her fingers to gently massage the side of Debbie’s head. She felt one of Li Ming’s nipples within the crack of her bum, followed shortly afterwards by the unmistakable feeling of her bush of pubic hair on her cheeks and it became too much, her whole body trembled in ecstasy as the wave swept over her, and they’d barely touched her sexually.

After a few minutes, Li Ming got off and asked Debbie to turn over which she did willingly. Yet more oil was used, this time on her front but like before, starting at her feet and working up. Debbie kept turning her head slightly, just enough to take in the contrasting sight of the dark skinned Julia on one side, and the very white but oiled skin of Li Ming on the other.

In her mind she was longing them to touch her pussy, she yearned to cum again and again. They massaged her front just like they did her back, focusing again on her feet before slowly, erotically, moving inch by inch up her legs. When they eventually reached the tops of legs, they just seemed to touch her everywhere except her pussy. As they oiled her stomach she felt a slither dribble down towards her clit, which by now was so sensitive.

Further up her body and her chest received the same attention, but they deliberately avoided her erect nipples, then it was her neck and arms. When they’d finished, she lay there totally relaxed with her eyes shut, wondering if that was it or was more to follow. She felt the bed lowering slightly, surprisingly as she wasn’t even aware it was that type, and her head lowered even more. Movement on the bed again and she opened her eyes just in time to see Li Ming straddling her face with her delicious forest of hair.

At the same time, Julia was on top of Debbie, rubbing her breasts over her oiled body, while Debbie feasted on Li Mings unshaved sex. Li Ming occasionally moved herself so that Debbie’s tongue found its way into her other entrance, the Chinese lady’s squeals of delight telling Debbie all she needed to know.

Meanwhile Julia was all over Debbie, one moment their breasts were together, the next Julia’s nipple was against Debbie’s prominent clit. Then Julia moved down further, Debbie bent her legs at the knees to allow Julia better access and she buried her tongue inside Debbie’s pussy. Debbie was so turned on she came immediately but that simply spurred Julia on more, probing inside her before sucking on her clit.

Debbie lost track how many times she came, and Li Ming had also reached her heights a couple of times when finally they got off her leaving her sprawled breathless on the bed, totally spent. They grabbed their things and left her to compose herself. Ten minutes later she came back out to reception where Li Ming was waiting alone dressed in the thin gown she had on before.

“Thank you so much Li Ming, that was amazing”

“We glad you enjoy. We enjoy it too”

“Oh I certainly enjoyed it. How much do I owe you?”

“Oh no. There no charge. We do same for Mrs Leanne. No charge”

“Well that’s fantastic, thank you again”

“You do something for me maybe”

“Yes, by all means, what did you want”

“We have few men ask for different service. We like to try it but we need lady come and show us how. We need man to teach on. Would your husband be willing?”

“Err, yes probably, what is it you’re wanting to do?”

Just then Julia came in, she had dressed properly and was wearing a t shirt and jeans. Between them they explained to Debbie what was involved and said as a bonus for him, Phil would be able to fuck at least one of them. Debbie laughed and it was all arranged for the following week.

By *rgasm4u69Man 3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *xxx73Man 3 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *andaele50Couple 3 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Welcome back

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *ekaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Love this ! x

By *eeker of pleasureMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *arkbaneMan 5 days ago

East lerds

More more !!

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man 5 days ago

Derby

"More more !!"

I’m working on it. Sorry for the delay. Life is hectic atm.

By *andaele50Couple 5 days ago

Fcuksville

Take your time they are always worth thr wait hope life claims down for you soon

» Add a new message to this topic