FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding sex but not what you think

Wedding sex but not what you think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockforplay66 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

So, my wife and I had loved the swinging lifestyle from shortly after we met in our teens. We got married, had kids and did all this “normal” things alongside some mind blowing swinging sex.

Then, as often happens, we had some issues that we couldn’t resolve and she decided to leave.

The split was very amicable. So much so that after putting all her possessions on the rented truck, we nipped back upstairs for a last fuck on our bed. She climbed in to the cab of the truck with a mutual friend driving, with my cum still dripping out of her.

A year later, she was living with her new fella, who had been one of our swing friends. She asked for us to go through a divorce, but rather than getting solicitors involved, I picked up the forms from the court, drove up to her new place and we sat in a local pub filling the forms in together.

After filling them in, we had lunch, and then she suggested we go back to her flat. Within a few minutes of being through the door, she undid her summer dress, letting it fall to the floor, to reveal her naked curves and her very pointy nipples.

“Follow me” she said as she walked in to her bedroom.

Her fella was already in bed, sleeping as he had been on a night shift. She sat on the side of the bed and beckoned me towards her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eco67Man 37 weeks ago

the south

Don’t stop

I happily moved towards her, she opened my zip, freed my raging cock and took it in her mouth.

At this point, her fella wakes up and reaches across to take one of those big nipples in his mouth and started sucking on her.

She let my cock out of her mouth, turned to straddle his waiting cock, and proceeded to ride him slowly.

She nodded at me and gestured towards her bum. No further invitations were required!

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her dirty hole as I watched his cock sliding noisily in to and out of her soping wet cunt

By *J GeminiTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *..NemoMan 37 weeks ago

Durham

By *hrisukbishareCouple 37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

love it - that's the way to do divorce

By *eandher4and9Couple 37 weeks ago

leeds

By *alpsterMan 37 weeks ago

stoke

By *ricky09Man 37 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *knick45Man 37 weeks ago

Bristol

By *ii12vwMan 37 weeks ago

Haverhill

The DP threesome was always one of our favourites during our swinging years. And we always had a rule that her arse was for me only. Even her new fella didn’t have her bum, although he had tried a few times.

The afternoon finished off with me cumming deep in her arse, her fella pumping her cunt full.

Shortly after, I left to go home, with the signed divorce paperwork in my hands, which was filed at the court the next day.

A few months later, the first decree was issued and it was the same day, that she told me she was marrying her new fella. Fair enough.

The final decree came through and the wedding date was set, just 6 weeks later.

Although I was invited to the wedding, the slightly emotional side of me declined the invite. However, I did need to drive up to London to collect the kids as they were going to stay with me and my new girlfriend while my ex was on her honeymoon.

My girlfriend and I arrived at the venue to collect the kids, my ex was dancing about in her wedding dress (a big, puffy type thing) and spotted me. She came over, planted a big kiss on my lips and said she was glad to see me.

We stayed just long enough to be polite before I said I was going to head home with the kids. My ex said that the kids bags were packed but in the hurry of the wedding, they were still back at the flat, about a 5 minute drive from the venue. She said that she would come with me back to the flat to pick the bags up, and let the kids stay enjoying the party with their grandparents and cousins etc

My girlfriend wasn’t comfortable with staying on her own at the wedding venue, as she didn’t know anyone there. So the 3 of us hopped in to the car and drive the 5 minutes to her flat.

My girlfriend said she would wait in the car as she didn’t fancy the 3 flights of stairs.

My ex and I made our way upstairs, with her slightly alcohol induced state making her hot and breathless by the time we got to the flat

We stepped inside, and she slammed the door behind us, threw her arms round my neck and dived in for a deep, tongue snog.

By *dward_TeagueMan 37 weeks ago

wolverhampton

She pulled me towards the bedroom, and once there, simply lifted her wedding dress up, to reveal not only a knickerless pussy, but she had freshly shaved, which back then was a rarity for her.

She lay back and said “lick my cunt hun”. And didn’t need asking twice.

She was dripping wet, and I spent what seemed like an age licking her. In reality it was only a few minutes before she said “get that cock out for me” which I duly did. As I moved towards her, thinking she wanted me to fuck her, she said, “fuck me up the arse” and rolled over and bent herself over on to all fours, with her dress just flipped up over her back. I put my fingers up her siping wet cunt and scooped some juice out and smeared it all over her puckered hole.

Bristol

Mmm very nice

In less than 5 hours of saying “I do” she was saying “do me!”

I finished coating my cock and her arsehole with her juices, and slowly lined my tip up with her entrance. Maybe the alcohol had loosened her up a bit, but I slipped in much more easily than usual.

I was soon up to the hilt in her butt, and started pounding her for all I was worth. She was moaning loudly and swearing at me, driving me harder in to her dirty hole.

I didn’t take long before I shit my load deep up in to her arse as she also came loudly and squirted a little on to the bed.

She stood up, pulled her dress back down, kissed me passionately again, and then said “we better grab the kids bags, and get back downstairs!”

The 5 minute journey back to the venue, with my freshly buggered ex wife sat on the back seat, behind my girlfriend, who knew nothing of our exploits, was a bit of a surreal experience!!

I dropped her off at the wedding again, collected the kids, drove the hour or so back home, by which time both kids were fast asleep. I carried them up to their beds before going back down to the kitchen where my girlfriend was making a cuppa.

“Mind if I stay tonight, or would you rather I didn’t as the kids are here?” She asked me.

“That would be lovely, and I think they will sleep for a week anyway”

After our cuppa, we headed to bed, stripped off and settled under the covers. I wasn’t expecting a huge amount to be honest.

But what happened next was a complete surprise……

By *eeker of pleasureMan 37 weeks ago

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple 37 weeks ago

mullingar

Northumberland

By *ipplebarnyMan 37 weeks ago

milton keynes

My girlfriend, TJ, cuddled in and started running her hands over my chest and tummy as she kissed me and playfully nibbled my ear and my neck.

In turn, my hand found its way to her big nipples and rolled them between my thumb and forefinger, taking my time with each of them until they were solid like organ stops!

At the same time, her hand had wrapped round my equally hard cock and was playfully pulling my foreskin back and forth, slowly, and running her thumb over my tip with my pre-cum acting as a lubricant.

TJ starts moaning softly as my hand lowers from her nipples down her flat belly to her smooth pussy, to be greeted by a very hard clit, and dripping wet pussylips.

I circled her clit for a while as her strokes of my cock started getting more vigorous and urgent.

With little warning she dipped her head down and took my cock deep in her mouth to the point of passing her tonsils.

She went to work bobbing up and down as I still had my finger on her clit and continued to strum it like a guitar.

Her moans were getting louder although I was confident she wouldn’t wake the kids up

Bristol

She continued to work on my cock, sucking deeper and harder than usual. We had only been dating a couple of months, but already explored some fantastic sexual territory!

TJ had never experienced outdoor sex until she met me, but I had fucked her outdoors less than a week after we met.

She abruptly stopped sucking my cock, sat bolt upright and smiled at me. “Did Angela want a last fuck from you earlier?”

I had told TJ about our swinging past and she knew that we had continued to fuck after the split. Her face was wild with excitement and was biting her lower lip.

“Yes” I confessed. Like a woman possessed, she straddled my lap, and without any guidance, slipped my hard cock straight in to her cunt.

She started riding me hard, then asked. “What position did she want?”

“Doggy” I said, missing out the detail of which hole. “Mmm really, that surprises me, I would have wanted to see your face as you spunk” she exclaimed.

She continued to ride me until she shuddered with an orgasm. She slowed down slightly before stopping to catch her breath. She climbed off my still hard cock.

She turned round and got on all fours, reached in to my bedside drawer, removed the tube of lube, before turning her head to look at me. For the second time in 2 hours, I heard the words “Fuck me up the arse”

And that ladies and gents, is exactly what I did!!!

100% true including names !

By *eandher4and9Couple 37 weeks ago

leeds

By *ormladMan 37 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ary1001xMan 37 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Northumberland

By *hris 1000200Man 37 weeks ago

kells

Great story, lucky you

By *elliesCouple 37 weeks ago

Darlington

By *hrisukbishareCouple 37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Amazing

By *etterryseeMan 37 weeks ago

near Swindon

By *j and c 2Couple 37 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ricky09Man 37 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ii12vwMan 37 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *aul888Man 37 weeks ago

Hull

Excellent you lucky man

By *ussD1Man 37 weeks ago

Gloucester

Lucky bugger

By *imHerMan 37 weeks ago

UK

Mmmm

By *exymarvelMan 37 weeks ago

cardiff

By *im66123Man 37 weeks ago

newcastle

By *..NemoMan 37 weeks ago

Durham

By *ocktoplaywithMan 37 weeks ago

Derby

By *ust 58Man 37 weeks ago

london

Well done

By *ur little secret 20Couple 37 weeks ago

manchester

Love it

By *lackhrnyMan 37 weeks ago

Sheffield

"She continued to work on my cock, sucking deeper and harder than usual. We had only been dating a couple of months, but already explored some fantastic sexual territory!

TJ had never experienced outdoor sex until she met me, but I had fucked her outdoors less than a week after we met.

She abruptly stopped sucking my cock, sat bolt upright and smiled at me. “Did Angela want a last fuck from you earlier?”

I had told TJ about our swinging past and she knew that we had continued to fuck after the split. Her face was wild with excitement and was biting her lower lip.

“Yes” I confessed. Like a woman possessed, she straddled my lap, and without any guidance, slipped my hard cock straight in to her cunt.

She started riding me hard, then asked. “What position did she want?”

“Doggy” I said, missing out the detail of which hole. “Mmm really, that surprises me, I would have wanted to see your face as you spunk” she exclaimed.

She continued to ride me until she shuddered with an orgasm. She slowed down slightly before stopping to catch her breath. She climbed off my still hard cock.

She turned round and got on all fours, reached in to my bedside drawer, removed the tube of lube, before turning her head to look at me. For the second time in 2 hours, I heard the words “Fuck me up the arse”

And that ladies and gents, is exactly what I did!!!

100% true including names !"

Absolute quality. Best read ever!

By *rdiscreet327Man 37 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Absolute class. Loving every word of this.

By *itom18Man 37 weeks ago

Wigan

» Add a new message to this topic