FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex in a lift

Sex in a lift

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entleman_of_pleasure OP   Man 41 weeks ago

Manchester

Some might think I’d would be prudent to conduct such an escapade in the evening, or very early in the morning, in the hopes that there will be fewer people around. But…I think not.

You’re beautiful, and you have a combination of sexual qualities that elevate you far above other women. No, you should have an audience, first and foremost to enhance your pleasure, and secondly to give some of the fine citizens of this city the vicarious sexual thrill of their lives.

So, the morning rush hour it is then.

Next, what to wear? Me…a well-tailored suit, shoes polished like I’m on parade at Sandhurst, and my finest handmade overcoat.

You…well, your finest ‘fuck me daddy’ heels, sheer, seemed, crotchless pantyhose, the expensive, elegant ones I bought you specially for the fingering, a massively inappropriately short, tight skirt, and a silky white blouse that just a little too tight, so everyone can see you’re not wearing a bra, and admire how just how hard your nipples are. Oh, and no panties…of course.

As we walk up to the reception point every man’s eyes will be on you, and many of the women too. I’m openly, and shamelessly, caressing your gorgeous ass, pulling up your skirt now and then, exposing you, exposing your curves in the tight, sheer material of your black pantyhose. Inevitably, we hear the ‘click’ of multiple camera phones, as we approach the building.

We arrive in the foyer and, as the doors to the lift slide open. I’m as HARD as steel and your soaking wet. Your breathing is so fast you’re almost panting, and your nipples are as hard as bullets.

I guide your forward with a firm past on that beautiful bottom. You gasp, as do several other women waiting to enter, and as I propel you firmly forward, with my hand on your ass, I pull your skirt up and fully expose you for all to see.

We enter and I move you to the left hand corner where I turn you, back to the wall, with me facing you, close enough that you clearly hear the stream of delightful, forbidden filth I’m whispering to you and you can see everyone entering the car after us, their eyes wide in shock, and all fixed on you.

Reluctantly, they all turn and cage the doors as they settle into their places, as years of training as a commuter has taught them to do.

I waste no time. Even before the doors have fully closed, I bend slightly and reach between your legs, my hand just above your knee. I run my firm hand slowly up your shapely leg, enjoying the silky feel of your sheer tights.

Already the sexual sensation is almost more than you can conceal, and you bite your lip at the sheer joy of doing this dirty, forbidden, taboo thing.

‘I’m being fingered in a lift…’ you think ‘…in a lift FULL of people!’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleman_of_pleasure OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Manchester

PART 2

You can’t believe how quickly the pleasure has built up, and you feel yourself losing what little sense of control, what little composure you had when you got into the lift.

The speed with which my fingers are plunging into your hot, soaking wet pussy increases, and the wet squelching sounds of a woman being fingered, and clearly enjoying it, are unmistakable, as is the rising sexual tension among the others in the lift.

You’re moaning now, gasping, and giving out little cries out sexual joy…you can’t hold them in any longer but a part of you is still aware how taboo this all is.

‘I’m being fingered in public in a lift!’… and that part of you is still trying to keep your sexual cries and moans from being too loud.

What you can’t control is the scent of your sex. The wonderful heady, aroma of your sexual pleasure is everywhere and it, and your sex pheromones, have flooded the car and it’s working its magic on the other passengers.

I begin ramming your pussy with my fingers and suddenly, my thumb is on your ultra-sensitive clitty.

Your orgasm detonates with astonishing force and ripples out through your body in wave after wave of irresistible pleasure. Later you will marvel at how quickly you came, but for now you can’t even speak, so intense is your pleasure, so deep is your climax.

Your beautiful, tight pussy gushes helplessly in my experienced hands, and your whole body shakes with sexual extasy.

And...it doesn’t stop...

By *ndy311Man 40 weeks ago

Alnwick

Loving this great wrighting

Manchester

Thank you Andy, that's kind of you to say.

By *umblefunMan 40 weeks ago

London/ South East

Kinky at every level.

Manchester

Thank you, I aim to please.

By *andyandmickCouple 40 weeks ago

chilwell

Manchester

Thanks Randy and Mick.

Manchester

Expertly, and lovingly, I change tempo, change movements, with a different emphasis here, a different technique there, and I send orgasm after orgasm pulsing through your whole being, and you’re crying out helplessly now, utterly unable to restrain yourself.

By now the other passengers in the car are in a state of sexual shock.

Some of the women have themselves uttered a few, helpless whimpers.

ALL the men are rock HARD…ALL the women are SOAKING wet.

Most have cast long glances back at us, some have turned to stare open mouthed at the forbidden spectacle. And all have seen the look of pure, naked, sexual joy on your lovely, beautiful face…and they are never going to forget it.

For many it is you they will see when they have sex with their partners tonight after work. Sex they have demanded. Serval will spend the day on their phones, arranging to fuck someone, anyone, as soon as possible.

For Jack, the recent graduate, it has given him such a powerful, all-consuming erection he has found the confidence to march into work and ask the girl on reception, whom he has fancied for ages, for a date. She, unknown to her, has picked up your sex pheromones on him, and has immediately said yes, blushing as her pussy flutters unexpectedly.

For Sophie, 38, it will allow her to defy the biological clock. She and her partner have been trying for an age to conceive. Tonight the fucking in her house will be HARD and DEEP. In nine months they will have the baby they have so long desired.

For Jenny, 50, the CEO of an NHS organisation, your cumming in here presence will awaken something deep within her. She will go into her office and sit in silence for an hour. Then, she will summon the young executive she has fantasised about for months to her office.

When he arrives, she will lock the door behind him, and then, wordlessly, she will strip to her stockings and panties before him, putting her still fine body on show for him.

Still without speaking she will strip him, revealing his muscled black body, lingering on his chest, licking and sucking his nipples, before slowly falling to her knees and, maintaining eye contact, take his HUGE Black Cock obediently in her mouth. Within a week he will breeding her bareback. Within a month he will be passing her round his friends.

But in the meantime, in the lift, your utterly lost to your sexual pleasure, crying out “…yes, yes daddy…don’t stop…please don’t stop daddy…” adding to the taboo nature of the spectacle.

Later, when I show you the video of the whole thing that I’ve acquired…and that’s another story…I will point out that not only did no one get out of the lift, they all rode it back down with us.

As the lift descends those final few floors, I bring also bring you back down to earth. Your eyes are glazed and shining, your breathing heavy, as I give you my fingers to suck clean of your sweet juices, a task you complete enthusiastically and noisily.

“Thank you, daddy,” you say in a sweet, innocent voice as the doors glide open.

“Good girl” I reply, before cheerfully requesting our fellow passengers to make way for our departure from the lift, and from their lives.

By *ogue78Man 40 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Superb sir, just su-fucking-perb!!

By *akeb7722Man 40 weeks ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Manchester

Thank you gents, that's much appreciated.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Absolutely fantastic reading….had the same effect on me as the ladies in the lift!

We ..no..I NEED more!

X

Manchester

Well, I do pride myself on giving a woman what she needs... x

By *ADSPARKY200Man 40 weeks ago

Watford

Excellent

By *ub_boiMan 34 weeks ago

manchester

Hot, very very hot.

By *ary1001xMan 34 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ub_boiMan 5 weeks ago

manchester

This still makes me feel SO slutty x

By *rgasm4u69Man 5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ampire69Man 5 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

not sex in a lift but horny

Got in to a tourist lift in Canada i was one of the first in got pushed to the back a very nice American lady stood right in front of me lift kept filling, she stepped back and stood on my foot i yelped she had heels on, she apologised profusely, finally doors close my cock is pushing hard against her arse she has short summer skirt, minor jolt and i pushing my cock hard against her i am now fully hard i siad ops sorry about that, she never turned around she just said no that's totally fine no problem, i am now pushing cock against her, then i feel her hand come around grabs my cock and starts rubbing me , it was a long way up to the viewing platform

» Add a new message to this topic