FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sue Val and me the TV

Sue Val and me the TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy57 OP   TV/TS 42 weeks ago

york

Sue my late wife and val her bi friend and our times together

Sue and cal had played together long before I came into their lives.

Both looked great both smelt great and both oozed sex appeal

The day I was name to become mandy full time both knew that I was interested in a bit of crossdressing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

york

The day arrived well to be honest the weekend ?? it starts with me been fully showered and all body hair removed. Then two really good shaves on the face to remove all signs of stubble.

Val was due to arrive at 11.am and sure enough 11 o'clock bing the door went now knowing as well as she did she just walked in. Hya came the cry we are in here was the reply as I herd the clip clop of her high heels on the stairs I knew she was dressed for the occasion

As I sat on the dressing table stool sue had put a first lair od foundation on my face I turned to say hi and OMG .this vision dressed in leather skirt satin top black seamed stockings and killer heels the skirt had a split just high enough to see the top of her stocking OMG I thought what have I agreed

york

The agenda was for them to dress me fully for the weekend and be there play thing.

Sue continued to finish of my makeup and val is sorting out attire for me. Right my dear nothing to tarty me thinks dhe says,picking out a nice set of navy blue underwear. They continue to dress me pay a lot of attention to giving me the best female form possible so I slip the natural 10 denier stockings on attached to a corset style 6 strap navy blue suspender belt a nice fitting navy bra and to finish it of a nice pair of navy controled knickers the fact my wife was a nurse she knew how to tuck away my man bits so no tell tail bumps at the front. To be continued should anyone be interested

By *lueyes69Man 42 weeks ago

coventry

york

Val opened a box containing a nice new set of high heels not to big anyway within a few mins they had me parading around the bed room in them surprisingly easy than I thought to walk in.

Right thafs enough lets have this skirt and top on then the finishing touches including a shoulder length brunette wig. I stood there in the room totally gob smacked on how I gad been transferred.

We ventured down stairs and congregated in the kitchen where the wine was opened into the lounge and we sat chatting for a while the girls were instructing me on how to sit in a skirt and to be more fem .

We had been sat about an hour or so and I was getting horny than ever when the door bell binged OMG I thought!!! This is when it get interesting

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

By *un22Woman 42 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *i14Man 42 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Mmmm more

By *orthampton jamesMan 42 weeks ago

Northampton

By *uetv2TV/TS 42 weeks ago

Poole

Please carry on

york

Val gets up and heads for the foor me I'm bricking it I'm sat in the lounge dressed as a woman and I here a strangers voice then I here the clip clop of heels but not just val a second set. So cal walks into the room followed by a stunning blonde.im introduced to Claire absolutely stunning so we all sit down and opened a second bottle of wine now val sat next to sue and started caressing my eides legs slowly getting higher and higher now I have watch this scenario in previous meets with this lovely lady so Claire leans into my ear and say can she do the same to me mmmm please as I feel her hand slowly slide up the inside of my skirt slowly finding my manhood well by now I'm horny as hell .

By *ndrea54TV/TS 42 weeks ago

cambridge

york

I feel her hand caressing my cock as she slides my skirt up and her head starts to devour my cock starting by cleaning the pre cum from the tip. With joth val and due now stripped down to thier underwear enjoying each other as I have see before so as Claire continues I start to caress her as we are getting jotter and hotter I start to remove her fitted lacey dress exposing her sexy Vladimir body as I explore her body I find a nice hard cock with both sue and val grining like a Cheshire cat

By *tockings12369TV/TS 42 weeks ago

Oxford

Mmm, can't wait for more.

By *ameulMan 42 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

So horny

By *en4funoxonMan 42 weeks ago

Banbury

Such kind wife and friends x

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Very horny

york

What I should point out this is a true story

york

The dress hits the floor she steps out out of it and turns to start removing my outer clothes. With sue and val now sat on the the other soafer watching as we start to enjoy each other as I feel her remove my control kickers I feel the warmth of her mouth start to devour my manhood slowly but surely I then feel the back of her throat and her head is prest tightly against my public area fully deep throats mmmmm

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 42 weeks ago

Plymouth

Oh heaven, I would simply adore this from women xxx

By *athytvsubTV/TS 42 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Wish this was me, can't wait for more x

york

As Claire comes up gor air I hold her tight while sue and val are sat watching val says take a break and starts to caress my wife's beeast slowly moving from breadt to her wet pussy slowly devour sues pussy sue moaning and grinding her hips in cals face. Claire slowly moves onto my lap removesca average size but plug she gets hold of my manhood and directs it into a very lubed up hole as I slide in she moans with pleasure slowly moving up and down on it watching val bring my sue yo a climax.

york

Claire turns around and gives me a slow long lingering kiss.she then starts to finger my arse and I feel the cold liquid of lubrication she works it slownow opening me up for the next phase I feel the tip of her cock start to enter me fortunately she is long and thin which allowed her to enter me without to much pain sue and val are now beside us I have sue in front of me want me to please her pussy with my tongue I lick her juice as val is concentration is on Claire as she thrusts deeper and deeper into me more lubricant is applied as she trusts deep and with a ever increasing pace the smell of sex fills the room as val swaps places with sue now I'm in Virgin territory as I have been allowed to touch val at all during the meets sue had with her only allowed to watch to taste her for the first time OMG I could smell my wife's perfume on ger as I let my tongue start to please her the vocal replies I gather she was enjoying it all the time Claire is thrusting into me as her strokes increasing I feel her explode deep in me with one final thrust

By *ndrea54TV/TS 42 weeks ago

cambridge

By *andy57 OP   TV/TS 41 weeks ago

york

Val moaning more than ever as I devour her pussy with my tongue. Claire turns her attention to sue and starts to give my wife a good lacking out

I then feel val moving away from me and turning round exposing herself more as I start to work on her again she starts to push back onto my face as I'm working on her the magic words come from her mouth I'm cumming the gyratory thrust of her body turns me on more and more she then gives one last trust and cums like a woman posseed

By *addy and the TrampCouple 41 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Brilliantly written

By *ndrea54TV/TS 41 weeks ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

More please

By *ony 529Man 39 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmmm fantastic . What a lovely position to be in

By *en4funoxonMan 38 weeks ago

Banbury

Wonderful story would love this to happen to me!

Xx

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 38 weeks ago

Stortford

so good x

By *erri AnneTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Loving it

By *icki222TV/TS 13 weeks ago

Lincoln

Another great story from the OP. Any more to cum?

By *axixxxMan 5 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *ell18TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Mkt Bosworth

Love this story

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Stortford

Always good to revisit this story