FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mrs wants to be a slut (true story)

Mrs wants to be a slut (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My mrs is v v hot. Not just saying through rose tinted glasses she’s a proper head turner everywhere we go and a great girl with it.

Few months ago I posted a pic of her on my Instagram story looking v hot. Mate of mine I’ll call T replied with the heart eyes emoji.

When we were having a morning after d*unk night fuck I said to her ‘you’ve got an admirer’ she said ‘oh yea who’s that then’ I said ‘well you know when I posted that pic of you the other day’ she says ‘yea’ I said ‘T replied with the heart eyes the dirty bastard’ she said ‘oh did he now interesting’

As we were kissing I could literally feel her getting wetter and wetter and I thought hmmmm.

So I ventured deeper and said ‘what would you do if I wasn’t around and you were out one night and he put it on you’ she said ‘nothing unless you gave me permission’ (that’s why I love her ) I said ‘what if I did then?’ she said ‘I’d feel him up in a dark corner of the club and tell him I wanted to spit all over his cock’

Obviously at this point I was hard as a rock.

I said to her ‘you’re such a little slut’ she said ‘that’s what you want me to be right?’ I said ‘fuck yea’

She then went onto say ‘I’d take every inch of his cock in my mouth spitting all over his helmet and swallowing him down to his balls and I’d keep massaging it in my mouth until he’s shot all his creamy load down my throat’

Fuuuuckk. That was me almost gone.

I actually said sent him a picture of your cunt right now.. which she was about to but then said na you know what hold back. I knew it was more the alcohol talking.

Since then she’s told me of a few of my friends she would definitely fuck and says she’s played with her pussy thinking about them using her holes.

She’s a proper little slut but the best part is she’s a loyal slut..

That’s just one of her little fantasies she’s told me about the naughty minx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Nice

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent hope there's more to come soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Hope this continues

By *ionrampant500Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

"My mrs is v v hot. Not just saying through rose tinted glasses she’s a proper head turner everywhere we go and a great girl with it.

Few months ago I posted a pic of her on my Instagram story looking v hot. Mate of mine I’ll call T replied with the heart eyes emoji.

When we were having a morning after d*unk night fuck I said to her ‘you’ve got an admirer’ she said ‘oh yea who’s that then’ I said ‘well you know when I posted that pic of you the other day’ she says ‘yea’ I said ‘T replied with the heart eyes the dirty bastard’ she said ‘oh did he now interesting’

As we were kissing I could literally feel her getting wetter and wetter and I thought hmmmm.

So I ventured deeper and said ‘what would you do if I wasn’t around and you were out one night and he put it on you’ she said ‘nothing unless you gave me permission’ (that’s why I love her ) I said ‘what if I did then?’ she said ‘I’d feel him up in a dark corner of the club and tell him I wanted to spit all over his cock’

I said to her ‘you’re such a little slut’ she said ‘that’s what you want me to be right?’ I said ‘fuck yea’

She then went onto say ‘I’d take every inch of his cock in my mouth spitting all over his helmet and swallowing him down to his balls and I’d keep massaging it in my mouth until he’s shot all his creamy load down my throat’

I actually said sent him a picture of your cunt right now.. which she was about to but then said na you know what hold back. I knew it was more the alcohol talking.

Since then she’s told me of a few of my friends she would definitely fuck and says she’s played with her pussy thinking about them using her holes.

That’s just one of her little fantasies she’s told me about the naughty minx "

She definitely wants to do dirty things with your mates either individually or in a group situation. Do you want her to take this further ?

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

I would love my Mrs to be a slut, she differently was before I met and I’d love her to be again. Told her I want to watch her been fucked

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My mrs is v v hot. Not just saying through rose tinted glasses she’s a proper head turner everywhere we go and a great girl with it.

That’s just one of her little fantasies she’s told me about the naughty minx

She definitely wants to do dirty things with your mates either individually or in a group situation. Do you want her to take this further ? "

Happy for her to be a nasty little slut but gonna keep it to strangers and clubs etc.

Mates although horny can get messy. I’ve seen it with others. Not really for us.

Happy for her to tell me which ones cum she’d like to swallow but we’ll keep that for our own playtime

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a hot wife love to see a pic of her

» Add a new message to this topic