FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Me Tarzan, you.......

Me Tarzan, you.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, mail me directly, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

I smile to myself as I grab the towel from the side of the bath then head back to the bed. Jane still gasping for air, trying to catch her breath. She is tugging at the blindfold that she has had on for the past hour and a half. I watch as she blinks her eyes as they adjust to the light, I smile down at her as I start to wipe off the cum from her belly.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Fucking hell!" she gasps, "I didn't expect that", she again gasps, still trying to breathe normally.

Jane then takes the towel off me and continues to wipe off little spots of cum from her neck and face. Also, the sweat she had worked up from all the exertion we had just put her through.

"Fuck! I'm shaking, look!" she exclaimed loudly.

I chuckle and say, "We fulfiled your desires".

Jane looked at me sternly, then sighed. She then went on to explain how she has been married for fifteen years. But over the past year or so, her husband has lost interest in sex. She has no intentions of leaving him as she still loves him deeply. Her toys and imagination and satisfied her desires until a couple of weeks ago. Then a guy pressed his hard cock against her on a pack train, and she enjoyed the feeling. She then found herself looking for any opportunity she could to stand in crowds and press herself against men. Today was the last straw when her favourite toy broke, so she came out looking for some human contact.

She then explains how she walked into the hotel to use the toilet.

But seeing the bar, she thought she would stop for a drink. It was supposed to be a quick drink, though she did think about chatting to the three businessmen at the bar. Then I walked in, and now here we are.

"I didn't expect to make up for a year's worth of sex in an hour", she said, giggling.

I better jump back to the beginning from my point of view. I had just finished work and wanted a drink to take to my room. As I walked up to the bar, I spotted Jane sitting by herself at a table. Not only have I been away from home for two weeks. It's also been a while since I've been with anyone. So I walked over and tried my luck. Jane smiled and asked me to sit. We chatted for a while, and we had a few more drinks. I then pushed my luck further and asked if she liked to come to my room. Jane paused, then said she would.

What jane didn't know was that the three businessmen at the bar are with me. So as I left the bar, they were all giving me the thumbs up. Once I had got jane to my room, I kissed her softly on the neck. I then slowly started to undress her. With each item of clothing I removed, I kiss the newly bare skin. By the time I had Jane naked, I had come up with a wicked idea. I picked up my scarf from the chair and made a blindfold. I walked Jane to the bed and got her to lay down.

Then I sent a short text on our group chat quickly.

Thirty mins, my room, cough outside the door, then wait.

I knelt next to jane on the bed and began to run my hand slowly up her leg. She quivered under my touch and gasped when I got to her thigh. I then ran it up over her belly to her breasts, where I gently squeezed one of them. I leant in and lick around the nipple, making Jane gasp again. I then sucked on it, which made her back arch and Jane moan.

With my other hand, I spread her legs, allowing me access to her pussy. It was already wet, I suspected from where I had been kissing her as I undressed her.

I switched from her breasts to concentrate on her pussy. The moment my tongue hit her clit, she groaned so loud she had to bite on a pillow.

Then I heard "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" come from under the pillow.

I knew Jane was close to orgasm, but I didn't expect her to cum the moment the tip of my finger slipped into her pussy. Her body went stiff as a board before she collapsed on the bed, gasping. I then heard a soft cough from outside the door. I checked to make sure she was ok, then slowly slipped off the bed. I opened the door as quietly as I could and waved in my three mates. The moment they got in the room, they stripped.

First, one got on the far side of the bed and began to run a hand up Janes left leg. Another stood next to Jane then run a hand up the right leg. They both spreading her legs at the same time. The thrid then dived in and began to lick on Janes pussy. Jane once again had to bite down on the pillow.

The first two of mates, seeing the third one having fun, wanted some of their own. So they both leaned in, each taking a nipple to suck on.

"What the fuck!" Jane cried out, realising there are now three mouths licking and sucking on her body. She didn't know what to do. Her body was shaking uncontrollably, then she groaned loudly, and yet she tried to push them away. But then, her body went stiff again. Then there was a defining silence in the room before Jane sudden collapsed and cried out "FUCK!".

Jane laid on the bed panting as she had just run a marathon. There was no rest for Jane. The guy who had been eating her pussy, was up quickly between her legs. The head of his cock pressing against her pussy. Jane reached out to feel who was between her thighs, then groaned as he thrust his cock into her. She then moaned, "Fuck", with each thrust he gave her. The guy furthest from me then turned Janes head towards him. He leant over her and pressed his cock against her mouth.

Jane shook her head from side to side a couple of times. But then she took it into her mouth. Now the guy in front of me, not wanting to miss out. Grabb Janes hand and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She instinctively began to move her hand up and down his shaft.

I watched on for some time before Jane pulled the guy she was wanking further up towards her face. She let go of one cock from her mouth and quickly replaced it with another.

The guy who was fucking Jane grunted, then thrust his hips hard into Jane hard a couple of times. He pulled out his cock and shot his cum over Jane's belly before falling back onto the bed.

Jane, it seemed, was also having an orgasm. But unlike the two before, she had this time gone limp.

The guy who was having his cock sucked, up until he got replaced, seized his chance and rolled Jane onto her side. He laid beside her lifting her leg high, then slipped his cock into her and began to fuck her. If not for the cock in her mouth, I think Jane would have screamed.

The guy having his cock sucked then stepped away from Jane and aimed his cock at Jane's breasts. His legs shook as spurt after spurt of cum flew from his cock and landed on Jane's chest. The guy fucking her, then pulled his cock and got to his knees. He to aimed his cock at Jane, and cum shot over her belly.

Jane lay there gasping for air as my three mates all got dressed before leaving. I closed the door behind them and ducked into the bathroom to grab a towel.

We are now back where we started, and Jane is throwing the cum soaked towel towards the bottom of the bed. She leans over and places a hand on my chest, and gives me a gentle kiss.

She then stops and looks at me, puzzled by something. The cogs turning over in her mind was almost audible. Then the look of realisation came over her face. She got to her knees then straddle me. Jane grab my cock with her hand and guided it to her soaking pussy.

She moaned as she slid down my shaft. Both her hands grasped my chest as she began to work my cock in and out of her pussy. It wasn't long before she was gasping, and her body started to stiffen. I then took over and started to thrust my hips up. That was the tipping point for Jane, and she orgasmed. Her nails dug into my chest as her body became rigid.

Her pussy was clamped hard around my cock, and her eyes rolled back in her head, but I didn't stop. I kept on thrusting my cock into her as fast as I could.

Jane relaxed for a moment, panting, barely able to mutter the words "Fuck, Fuck" before she stiffened up again. This time I was going to cum as well. With one big thrust, I exploded inside of Jane. Her body then convulsed and shook on my cock as spurt after spurt filled her pussy up. Jane sudden fell onto my chest, gasping once more for air.

I could hear her say softly, "Shit, fucking hell, bastard".

We lay there for few minutes before she finally rolled off and lay next to me. She covered her face with her hands and breathed deeply.

"I knew there was four of you. I wasn't sure I counted right who had cum or not", Jane said with a big grin.

Jane then rolled off the bed and slowly started to get dressed. When she had pulled on her last shoe, she looked at herself briefly in the mirror. Jane messed with her for a moment, then walked around and sat next to me. She again planted a gentle kiss on my lips and then headed to the door.

"You've forgotten your knickers", I called as I noticed them by my foot.

"Keep them as a trophy. Besides, I'm going to enjoy the feeling of you running down my thighs", Jane replied as she left the room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Remember to give a thumbs up for true or you like it.

Thumbs down for fantasy or didn't like it.

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

By *rgar27Man 4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

» Add a new message to this topic