FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pleasure to meet you.

Pleasure to meet you.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, mail me directly, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

It was just about to turn 1 am. People had started to leave the retirement party thrown for one of the top brass. It was also time I should be off as I had twenty minutes before the last train home. If I missed that, I would have to wait five hours before another train.

Having made this journey many times, you get to know which carriage to get on. In my case, it was the middle carriage that stopped right by the exit to the station. Being late, the station was empty, except for a couple down the far end on the platform.

The train arrives slowly and comes to a stop. I climb on board the train and take a seat by the window, looking down the platform. Two people suddenly appear at the top of the escalators. It's Colin and his wife, Estelle. I don't know of one person in the company who has a good thing to say about Colin. Everyone who has had dealings with him says he's rude, obnoxious and a bit of a narcissist.

My department has no interaction with his department, yet one day at a lunch meeting I was having, he decides to come over and lean into my face and demand he's sent a report. Granted, I slouch when seated, so I may not have looked that Intimidating. But, Colin was about to find out just how big I can make myself when needed.

Colin is about 5'8", skinny to the point a strong breeze would knock him over. I'm 6'2" and twice as wide as Colin, so when I stood up and looked down at him, telling him in no uncertain terms to "Fuck off". I think a little poo came out because he hurried off. We have speculated that Colin has a family connection with one of the top brass as he is always with them, plus only a family member would put up with him.

They were both at the party, yet it was only Estelle who mingled with the guests. Everyone was talking about her and what she could see in him. There was also the odd comment on how attractive she was.

Colin stood alone by a table all night because, as I have said, no one likes him, so no one made an effort to talk to him. As they approach the train, the door begins to beep, signalling the door are about to close before the train leaves. Both quickly hop onto the first carriage. They have to get off at my station, so I hoped they didn't make their way down the train to my carriage.

As the train slowly pulls out of the station, I see the door to the carriage open Estelle and Colin walk in and pause for a moment. I try to gaze out of the window and not make eye contact in the hope they would sit far away as it was an empty carriage. But they start to make their way towards me.

"Hi. Do you mind if we join you?" Estelle asked with a smile as she approached.

All I wanted was to sit back and close my eyes before getting off the train. With the journey being almost two hours long, I didn't fancy the idea of having to sit there with Colin. But wanting to be polite to Estelle, I stood up and moved over so they could both sit down.

Colin sat down quickly by the window with Estelle sitting opposite him.

I sat on the end of the seat by the aisle facing Estelle, so I didn't have to look at Colin.

Estelle and I made polite conversation for a while about how the party went. Estelle made a few remarks about some peoples taste in clothes. I said the phrase, "Mutton dressed as lamb", which made Estelle laugh.

"What do you think of my dress?" Estelle asked as she stood up and twirled around slowly.

"You can't go wrong with a little black dress", I said as I looked her up and down.

Estelle is tiny, as in frame and height. Without her heels on, I'd imagine she would be about 5' tops. If not for the hair, makeup and dress, she would pass for a teenager.

Her dress was a simple yet elegant black dress. There was a hint of red in the stitching and fabric, complemented by the small red poppies on the black shawl she had wrapped around her shoulders.

"Trust me when I say you had people talking about you tonight", I said, making her smile.

"It wasn't because they saw the tops of my stockings, was it?" Estelle asked as she pulled the hem of her dress up slightly to reveal the tops of her stockings. Which she then proceeded to pull up.

Slightly gobsmacked by what I saw, I replied, "No", in a quivering voice.

While this was going on, Colin just stared out of the window. His elbow place firmly on the windowsill with his head now resting in his hand.

"Shame. I was hoping to give some of the old farts a heart attack", Estelle replied with a giggle.

"It could still happen. Who knows what some of those old farts will get up to with their wives while thinking about you". I said with a smile.

"I'm so sorry", I replied quickly, "I don't know where that came from".

Colin said nothing but closed his eyes like he's heard that a million times. Estelle laughed before saying, "Saucy".

There was a brief pause then Estelle said, "How tall are you?".

I replied, "Tall enough to scare some people", waiting to see if Colin reacted.

Again he sat there and just stared out of the window.

"I did hear about your run-in with Colin. Good for you. He needs someone to put him in his place from time to time. Uncle Jackson said you were the talk of the company for a few days afterwards", Estelle replied.

I was taken aback by the comment. Firstly, by the fact that Estelle must know what kind of person he is at work. Also, the fact that she didn't want to have a go at me for belittling him. There was the fact that Estelle was the one who had the family connection with the company and not Colin.

Jackson could only be the CEO, and it was her uncle.

"Seriously, stand up next to me", she asked, kicking her shoes off and standing.

Estelle smiled as I stood next to her, then a giggle as she looked up at me, "You're a biggin".

"How much longer is it going to take to get to the station?" she asked with a sigh as I sat back down.

"At least an hour and a half", I replied.

"Let's see how long you can entertain me for", Estelle said as she slid one of her legs between my legs. She then reached down and took hold of my hand, then placed it on the inside of her thigh. She began to move it slowly up and down until I understood what she wanted and began to move it myself.

"You want to do this with Colin sitting there?" I asked.

"He does as he's told. Plus, he's never been man enough to satisfy me. Let's see if you are", she replied sternly.

Now understanding the dynamic of their relationship, I was up for the challenge. I pulled Estelle in closer to me. My hand now reached up to her pussy, my fingers gently exploring it as she didn't have any underwear on.

She leant in slightly and placed her hands on the backrest of the seat. She spread her legs further apart, allowing me greater access.

My other hand now reach around to her arse, pulling her dress up. I grabbed her firm arse cheek and squeezed it. Soon enough, I began to hear soft moans as her pussy started to get wet.

I glanced over at Colin, who was still looking out of the window.

I slowly slipped a finger into Estelle, making her groan loudly. Still, no reaction as he sat there and did.

Estelle was now nice and wet, which was getting me excited. So I pushed her away and told her to sit down and spread her legs. Once she was where I wanted her, I pressed my face into her pussy and started to lick and suck on it. The warm smell of her pussy filled my nostrils, egging me on. I could hear her moans getting louder as her clit swelled with each flick of my tongue.

"Lick me there", Estelle moaned as she grabbed my head with both hands to hold me in place.

I did as asked and pushed a finger back inside her for good measure. Estelle groaned, then I hear her panting. I knew she was getting close to orgasm. I slipped in a second finger, which made her pull my head onto her harder. My hand now was soaked in her juice. Her body quivered with each flick of my tongue and thrust of my fingers.

With an almighty cry of, "Fuck!" Estelle orgasmed and collapsed onto the seat, panting heavly. Her eyes closed tightly with a grin from ear to ear.

I looked down at her soaking wet pussy. I undid my trousers quickly and tucked my shirt into my boxers. Then I pulled out my now throbbing cock and guided it to her pussy. Estelle opened her eyes and looked down as I lifted her legs in my arms and thrust myself into her. She gasped and reached out with her hands to my stomach.

"OH! OH! Fuck yes!" she exclaimed as inch by inch I got deeper and deeper.

Estelle looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were wide open as she gasped for air. She then looked down and watched as I began to work my cock in and out of her. Her gasps and groans kept in time with each of my thrusts.

I looked over at Colin briefly out of the corner of my eye. He was still staring out of the window.

I could feel her pussy tighten, not wanting her to orgasm again just yet; I grabbed her and lifted her in my arms. I then got myself to my feet and sat down where she had been seated. Estelle instinctively placed her legs on either side of me as we sat. I reached up and pulled the straps of her dress down slowly until both her breasts popped out. I gently placed my hands on them and gently squeezed.

Looking into her eyes, I said, "Show me how much you want my cock".

Estelle started to fuck me hard. With each downward thrust, she groaned. I squeezed her breasts a little tighter. I could feel her hard nipples between my fingers. Taking a nipple into my mouth, I sucked it gently. It was hard, so I began running my tongue over and around it. Estelle pulled my head hard against her breast. She then switched to grinding against my groin. Her moans were muffled slightly by her hands wrapped around my head. I soon felt her pussy tighten again, but this time I let her orgasm on me.

"Shit!" she cried out as her body shook uncontrollably.

We both remained seated for a while, enjoying the moment. But now it was my turn to have some fun. So I slowly stood up and placed Estelle on the seat next to Coilin, getting her onto all fours. Kneeling behind her, I take hold of her hips as I slip my cock back inside her.

"Tell Colin what I'm doing to you", I say as I start to thrust myself into her.

"He's fucking me hard....... Like a real man...... Nothing like you can", she groans with each thrust.

A short time later, I could feel my orgasm building up. So I quicken my pace, which made Estelle push back to meet each thrust.

"Cum in me! Cum in me!" she demanded.

Not long after, I cried out, "Fuck!" as I exploded deep inside Estelle.

I suddenly felt her feet clasp my legs to hold me in place. With a few short thrusts, I had cum deep inside her. I remained there for a moment until my cock began to whither. I slowly pulled out and pulled up my trousers. Estelle moved back to her seat opposite Colin. She sat on the edge with her legs spread until my cum began to ooze out.

"Clean it, you pussy", Estelle commanded Colin.

Without hesitation, Colin fell to his knees and licked and sucked each inch of her pussy clean. All the while, Estelle smiled at me. When Colin had finished as commanded. He sat back down in his seat and once again looked out the window. Estelle then rearranged her dress, pulled her shoes back on, slumped back and sighed.

"This made a boring journey home more entertaining", Estelle remarked just moments before the train pulled into our station.

Outside the station, I took hold of Estelles' hand and gently kissed it.

"It was a pleasure to meet you", I said with a big grin.

"Until the next retirement party", she replied with an equally big grin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Don't forget to leave a thumbs up if you liked it.

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Loved it hope there is more

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham