FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > No longer just curious

No longer just curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For a long time now I've wanted to explore my Bi side. I have longed to fool around with another guy but I've never built up the courage to do something about it.

Well yesterday I decided I was going to do it finally. I was going to head to my local well known dogging spot and try my luck.

I was all prepared, i'd trimmed my cock and balls an had them local all nice, baby wipes in the car and condoms in my pocket (because you never know). I went commando for easy access and wore a zip hoody with nothing underneath.

On the drive over I was getting really excited. I could fell my cock getting hard and starting to throb on my trousers. The anticipation was amazing.

I arrived slightly early just before dark but there was still plenty of cars about so I found a secluded spot and parked up. For the next hour or so I sat nervously as cars kept slowly driving by checking me out but nothing was happening. I decided to move to a more open part and near where most of the other cars were. I parked between a group of cars. It seemed to be just guys trying not to look at each other and not doing an awful lot. Another hour ticked by and I was getting slightly dissapointed.

Theres now only three cars including me left in the area. I notice one guy kept looking over, I got a little hard thinking that maybe this could be it. 5 mins later a car has left an its just me and this anonymous man left. I decided to go for it. I switch my interior light on and starting touching my cock under my trousers. I notice he's not out his car and watching (clearly interested). I go a step further, I unzip my top and pull my trousers down revealing my now rock hard throbbing cock. I was so turned on knowing he was watching. He comes right over and enters my car. He was a man probably in his 30's, well built and well dressed, not what i'd call the pick of the litter but he had what i wanted, a cock to play with. I continued playing and said hi. He comented on how nice my body and cock was and undid his jeans and pulled them down. He revealed his already hard cock. It was about the same length as mine, roughly 7inches and had a lovely curve to it. I asked if I could touch it he said off course. I start playing with it, it felt so good holding his hard cock in my hand, it was the first cock i'd touched other than my own but I knew what I was doing. He commented on how good it was and moaned with pleasure. I was enjoying myself, my cock was throbbing away but I was to busy concentrating on his. I continued on for a couple of minutes and decide to go down on him. From the moment his cock entered my mouth I loved it. Once again it was my first time at doing this but i've had my fair shareof good and bad blowjobs to know what i'm doing. I get it nice and wet and he moans louder and louder with joy. I work his shaft and end with my mouth and hand in rythm. He said I was amazing and i could feel him tensing up. His balls started twitching as he tensed and I knew I was bringing him to orgasm. I suck him off faster and faster, spit on his cock a little and take his full length. He lets me know hes about to cum so I take my mouth off and continue wanking him off. I wasnt ready to taste cum just yet next time though. I work his cock untill he can take no more and explodes all over his shirt with an all mighty moan. I keep playing until every last drop is out and starts dribbling down my hand. He tells me how amazing it was and puts away his now soft cock. I like the small amnount of cum thats on my hand just for a taste and he thanks me and leaves. He offered my some pleasure but I had done what I had came to do and will save that for another time/guy.

I drive away with a smile on my face and a instant love of cock and cant wait to get my hands on my next one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evinfun1Man  over a year ago

long eaton

Horny story,I'd like to try it now as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love the story m8 i remember my first time and fuck it was great cock is great and its always better when its nice and shaved

Enjoyable story thanks for sharing . Love to suck cock when get the opportunity myself.

fantastic story, hope you have more fun xx

great story, I want to try sucking my first cock but a little nervous about trying it out like the op. Any tips or ideas of how to get over the initial nerves?

Just go for it. do it somewhere you feel comfortable, with someone you trust (unlike me lol) and remember you can stop at any time.

I might head back there this saturday, quite fancy a lines of cocks to suck.

I want to suck a cock but cant find the courage any advice

» Add a new message to this topic