FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Alicante to Benidorm train

Alicante to Benidorm train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iery babe OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

I notice there is a train from Ali to Benidorm, does anyone know if it’s viable from the airport and what it costs. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exoParaTodosMan 3 weeks ago

Alicante province

"I notice there is a train from Ali to Benidorm, does anyone know if it’s viable from the airport and what it costs. Thanks"

There is no rail connection with the airport. So you would need to get the bus into Alicante. And then jump on the train

By *itygamesMan 3 weeks ago

UK

Google knows..

By *panishRebelMan 3 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"I notice there is a train from Ali to Benidorm, does anyone know if it’s viable from the airport and what it costs. Thanks"

There is a bus to the airport from just by the roundabout exit at Lucerous (the final stop in Alicante). If memory serves me correctly, No C6.

It takes about 25 minutes including stops.

By *etermaryCouple 3 weeks ago

croydon

Yes there is a tram from Alicante city to Beni..a very scenic trip..not as quick has a coach..but worth doin..the electric tram finally stops at Beni..then it changes to diesel train/tram to Altea..

Leeds

Ah Thankyou everyone for the help, I was trying to work it out with Google maps but it seemed a bit confusing. I think by the sounds of it it’s best to get a transfer as taxi seems a quite a bit more expensive and isn’t massively much quicker!

Also it looks like there is public bus’s you can catch but I’m not sure they would appreciate tourists with a case or two!

By *cuk4funCouple 3 weeks ago

city centre

We're there from 15th May and have hired a car , very cheap and will allow us to see a lot of places along the coast .

Leeds

"We're there from 15th May and have hired a car , very cheap and will allow us to see a lot of places along the coast . "

We thought about a car but only there for 3 nights but there is the cost of parking. There is a few places we would like to go Algar waterfalls looks like a really nice place to visit beautiful clear water and even swimming to refresh, and not too far away, but hiring a scooter for the day may be fun for that!

By *cuk4funCouple 3 weeks ago

city centre

"We're there from 15th May and have hired a car , very cheap and will allow us to see a lot of places along the coast .

We thought about a car but only there for 3 nights but there is the cost of parking. There is a few places we would like to go Algar waterfalls looks like a really nice place to visit beautiful clear water and even swimming to refresh, and not too far away, but hiring a scooter for the day may be fun for that!"

Can't reply privately as we're too old for you guys ..

Leeds

"We're there from 15th May and have hired a car , very cheap and will allow us to see a lot of places along the coast .

We thought about a car but only there for 3 nights but there is the cost of parking. There is a few places we would like to go Algar waterfalls looks like a really nice place to visit beautiful clear water and even swimming to refresh, and not too far away, but hiring a scooter for the day may be fun for that!

Can't reply privately as we're too old for you guys .."

Have altered that now!

By *panishRebelMan 3 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"Ah Thankyou everyone for the help, I was trying to work it out with Google maps but it seemed a bit confusing. I think by the sounds of it it’s best to get a transfer as taxi seems a quite a bit more expensive and isn’t massively much quicker!

Also it looks like there is public bus’s you can catch but I’m not sure they would appreciate tourists with a case or two!"

There's always tourists with cases on those buses all year round.

I wouldn't worry.

By *iery babe OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Leeds

"Ah Thankyou everyone for the help, I was trying to work it out with Google maps but it seemed a bit confusing. I think by the sounds of it it’s best to get a transfer as taxi seems a quite a bit more expensive and isn’t massively much quicker!

Also it looks like there is public bus’s you can catch but I’m not sure they would appreciate tourists with a case or two!

There's always tourists with cases on those buses all year round.

I wouldn't worry."

Thankyou

Do you know the cost?

» Add a new message to this topic