FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How Many Messages a Day n How Many Have Cock Picks?

How Many Messages a Day n How Many Have Cock Picks?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Talking to a pal on fab yesterday and she says she gets about 30 messages a day and more than half attach a cock pic, (her profile states, No Cock Pics) .

As I've never have nor never will send a cock pic, I was wondering; How many massages a female and couple get per day and of those messages, how many attach a cock pic?

Just interested on the stats of this, so feedback welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ad bod000Man 2 weeks ago

Evanton

My profile says straight and I get about half a dozen a day

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"My profile says straight and I get about half a dozen a day "

Block single guys from messaging and youll get no dick pics

By *ordflash heartMan 2 weeks ago

Motherwell

I think the forum could use certain software to stop this or add a filter to stop this similar to when you try to send a message to someone when you are not in age scope. I think nearly every woman or couple state no dick pics in profile, must be annoying to most of them. I haven’t bothered messaging anyone in weeks outwith friends. It’s just a waste of time, such a pity as i would like to interact more outside forum.

By *hroatitboyMan 2 weeks ago

GLA

Not as many as I’d like lol

By *orl1971Couple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Only one or two messages a day and that’s a good day. Don’t receive many cock pics. Mr manages the account so the cock pics never really cause offence when we get them.

By *iniskirtCouple 2 weeks ago

Paisley

We get a few each day although must say it never causes us any offence when we get them x

By *oneys1Couple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Honey gets about 100 dick pics a day and doesn't read the messages with them, just deletes.

By *orthlands85Man 2 weeks ago

Scotland

They really should add a feature that if you get blocked x amount of times you get a suspension.

By *melia DominaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I have almost all the filters set.

Get 5 quaility messages a month.

Still get the old unsolicited cock shot, which promptly gets an individual blocked.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 2 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Talking to a pal on fab yesterday and she says she gets about 30 messages a day and more than half attach a cock pic, (her profile states, No Cock Pics) .

As I've never have nor never will send a cock pic, I was wondering; How many massages a female and couple get per day and of those messages, how many attach a cock pic?

"

I use my filters well so a handful a day I'd say probably a bit more if I post a new pic.

Cock pics don't bother me but why in an introduction would a guy choose to send one .

Yes it's a swinging site and we are mostly all here for sex but there needs to be an attraction to the person & not just their body parts for me to want to respond

By *melia DominaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Talking to a pal on fab yesterday and she says she gets about 30 messages a day and more than half attach a cock pic, (her profile states, No Cock Pics) .

I use my filters well so a handful a day I'd say probably a bit more if I post a new pic.

Cock pics don't bother me but why in an introduction would a guy choose to send one .

Yes it's a swinging site and we are mostly all here for sex but there needs to be an attraction to the person & not just their body parts for me to want to respond "

Yup. There is a time and a place and the first interaction or message is neither the time or the place.

Glasgow

"We get a few each day although must say it never causes us any offence when we get them x"

If being honest, the post isn't really about 'if it offends anyone or not'. As some will like the cocks pics, some wont. It's more about the profiles that state, 'Do not send cock pics in a message' and then the percentage of messages they get that have cock pics attached, say per day.

I'm also sure there are profiles that have 'Don't send cock pics in a message' but then after interacting via messaging, they then want to see a cock pic.

By *pready MercuryWoman 2 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"We get a few each day although must say it never causes us any offence when we get them x

If being honest, the post isn't really about 'if it offends anyone or not'. As some will like the cocks pics, some wont. It's more about the profiles that state, 'Do not send cock pics in a message' and then the percentage of messages they get that have cock pics attached, say per day.

I'm also sure there are profiles that have 'Don't send cock pics in a message' but then after interacting via messaging, they then want to see a cock pic.

"

Ahhh but you see you'll always get ones that believe their cocks the execption and once it's seen it's to be adored .

I'd says about 2/3 of the mails i get have a cock attached .. it doesn't ruin my day I just delete and move on usually .. however there is days where it just grates on your nerves .

By *opeyXWoman 2 weeks ago

Dun Dee

I don't really get many messages unless I post anything.

Only had 1 cock photo out of 20 messages in the last 24 hours but to be fair he sent a face and fully naked photo also.

I am only looking locally though and mostly am getting people from further away messaging.

Pity there isn't a way to filter out a certain distance from messaging/or dick pics for your friend.

By *ampWithABrainWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"They really should add a feature that if you get blocked x amount of times you get a suspension. "

I’d agree with that my block list is insane.

I’d agree with the 50% op though I don’t have on mine not to send, doesn’t offend, IS super boring though!

It’s also rare if I will interact with someone who ONLY has cock pics on profile too. Shows a lack of effort and imagination. If they can’t be arsed there, thinking they’d be lazy in the bedroom too

By *lassy_MMF_CoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"We get a few each day although must say it never causes us any offence when we get them x

Ahhh but you see you'll always get ones that believe their cocks the execption and once it's seen it's to be adored. "

Yes, the "gravitate to me pics". Pmsl.

Glasgow

"They really should add a feature that if you get blocked x amount of times you get a suspension. "

Definitely not. Trying to change the coding and the database code to implement this will cause so many headaches and many would suffer for no reason. I've been blocked by people who know me, so why should I or anyone suffer because most in the street are swingers lolol that's just one example

Remember a long time ago I went to a Dundee social, known as the glitter social, lolol

Anyways, I'm very chatty and it was an amazing time. I chatted to many and found out that of everyone I chatted to, five of the couples had me blocked and I had never messaged any of them and3 of them were form the east coast. I found this out during the party as each time they asked for my I'd name or theirs and found out I was blocked, most of the time it was hubby who blocked lol. Anyways the 5 couples all took me off their block and I actually met 3 of those couples privately in the future.

So again why should I or anyone be punished because of someone's jealousy or dislike of someone for no reason or even if they do not know that person and have something in their mind that makes them block someone.

I admit, if someone constantly sends messages to tons of people and most block that person then that's a bit different

Glasgow

Ahhh but you see you'll always get ones that believe their cocks the execption and once it's seen it's to be adored .

I'd says about 2/3 of the mails i get have a cock attached .. it doesn't ruin my day I just delete and move on usually .. however there is days where it just grates on your nerves ."

Ffs, I told you, I'm called Horsey cause of my big nose or is it my Buck teeth, wait now it might be my big hoofs

By *assy LassieWoman 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Why? Lots of people block for no ther reason than that person isn't for them. It shouldn't affect a person's continued use of the site

» Add a new message to this topic