FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What Do You Not Enjoy About Fab

What Do You Not Enjoy About Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

What Do You Not Enjoy About Fab?

I've listed a few below but there will be tons more I bet that you've seen, heard about or even been on the receiving end, (remember no naming anyone now).

Is it the timewasters?

Is it the cheaters?

Is it the constant moaners on their profile statuses?

Is it the, Fab my picture and I might shag you profiles?

Is it the single profiles who have a swinging partner on here but don't say on their profile?

Me, yeah I don't enjoy the timewasters

So what about you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uctifanoWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

The people

Glasgow

"The people "

Present company accepted

By *et another guyMan 2 weeks ago

near Glasgow

The time wasters

The instant blockers

The rude and offensive

By *ide em cowgirlWoman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Time wasters, people hiding this from their partners. Let’s fuck now messages, dick pics erm why am I still on fab ???? Lmao amongst all that there are plenty good things aswell.

By *lassy_MMF_CoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Time wasters, people hiding this from their partners. Let’s fuck now messages, dick pics erm why am I still on fab ???? Lmao amongst all that there are plenty good things aswell. "

Especially the let's f**k now messages. They're never ending!

By *ane DTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Glasgow.

Empty profiles.

The Fab "straights"..

Edinburgh

"Empty profiles.

The Fab "straights".. "

Ohhh another two good ones

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Oh another one, I'm always skeptical of a profile that's been on over a year and not one verification

By *reek300Woman 2 weeks ago

Leven

The rude and demanding guys who think that because you are on the site you are desperate for their cock....no thank you

By *igEazyMan 2 weeks ago

Nearby

Poor woman to men ratio… Big fish in a small pond - leading to over inflated egos.

By *ustaman85Man 2 weeks ago

lanark

unfortunately, the same as some of the above, men? who are really self entitled etc,then get abusive to ladies when they say not interested, given the rest of

us a bad name

By *nglish Rose2015Woman 2 weeks ago

west lothian

The people who wink then send friends req but never message

By *assy LassieWoman 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Poor woman to men ratio… Big fish in a small pond - leading to over inflated egos."

Agree I find a lot of men on here have over inflated egos and can present as quite entitled.

Edinburgh

Oh and another one the “If you caught me wanking….” Message I shall keep adding to this as they pop up lmao

Lanarkshire

Cock shots in first message... aye ok yer a prick. Says all ye need to know really

By *vbride1963TV/TS 2 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Cock shots in first message... aye ok yer a prick. Says all ye need to know really "

Feck sake ye said ye’d keep schtum aboot that .

By *agatoXXXMan 2 weeks ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

The lack of a dedicated cheese forum.

By *eroLondonMan 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

The misandry, the lack of male solidarity, the duplicitous behaviours and the double standards.

By *ocknrollerMan 2 weeks ago

the sticks

The sanctimonious, double standards attitudes/behaviour.

And negative rants in the forums

Too much negativity these days

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 2 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Trouble makers

Negative people

Judgemental people

The horrible people who are just nasty for no apparent reason

By *aylorMan 2 weeks ago

Fife

The posts saying, all these disrespectful guys gives us good guys a bad name and the posts announcing that they are leaving fab soon

By *RINGOxMan 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

When you look at profile and they want you to be 'gym fit' but they themselves are the size of a house.

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"When you look at profile and they want you to be 'gym fit' but they themselves are the size of a house."

Why shouldnt people have a preference?

north lanarkshire

The moaning guys

The fancy a meet messages

The gaping arsehole pics

The gaping fanny pics

The faces covered in cum pics

The abuse if you turn someone down

By *trawberry lacesWoman 2 weeks ago

angus

Guys not reading your profile before they message.

Random friend requests

Fancy a fuck messages

Timewasters

I'm wanking looking at your pics messages

The list goes on

By *omble 69Man 2 weeks ago

Symington

Gaping pictures

Rudeness

People who judge

By *trawberry lacesWoman 2 weeks ago

angus

"Guys not reading your profile before they message.

Random friend requests

Fancy a fuck messages

Timewasters

I'm wanking looking at your pics messages

The list goes on "

Gaping ass pictures ewwww

By *i Guy 4uMan 2 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

The lack of replies to polite messages.

By *corpioboyMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

The advance warning “I’m leaving…I’m definitely leaving” messages.

And they’re still here a month later.

By *ellinever70Woman 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

The crass comments regarding folks pics

near Glasgow

Ignorance

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Most of the above and people who expect replies to standard copy and paste messages.

Cx

By *Night-Errant-Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Cyberflashers.

Vulgar status updates.

Grim forum topics.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 2 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

Guys that have need my balls emptied statues.

Then message you saying I'm only looking to give oral with nothing in return.

Mate you better empty yer baws before you get here. Because I ain't doing it. A deal is a deal

By *FeistyxWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Men that don’t take “no thanks” or a “no reply” as a clear not interested.

Messages of..I’m in your area the day, fancy a fuck, I could lick you all night and so on.

Graphic pics were you can see their insides.

Getting pics sent from nineteen canteen.

By *ark EdgeCouple 2 weeks ago

Stirling

The number of "straight" males contacting us (now blocked males).

Being contacted by males, from couples profiles, who want to.meet.

Fake profiles or does the wee county really have so many single ladies on here?

By *oveboobsMan 2 weeks ago

Larkhall

One word answers, it takes 2 for a conversation

By *laireandAndyCouple 2 weeks ago

Highlands

These so called legal notices at the end of profiles, what are they all about! Totally comical!

By *alcon43Woman 2 weeks ago

Paisley

People who message but hide their profiles.

Single guys keeping couple profiles after they’ve split

near Glasgow

People who ignore you when you were good friends

By *ookie69Man 2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

Negativity

By *pready MercuryWoman 2 weeks ago

lanarkshire

The judgement , toward single men , married's, how folk think they can be someone they don't knows moral compass

The drama, the way folk try in drag you in to it with the he said she said and try and taint others blviews on someone they happen not to like

Negative people , the woe is me status' and the I'm leaving , if that's the case do it quietly.

Sexual shaming, just because someone's experiences and sexual preferences and kinks or lack of are different to someone else's doesn't make it wrong

Hypocrisy , usually tipped against a guy , how folk slate guys for public dick pics but have the vag out for all too see ,how a guy that can't accommodate gets tge finger of suspicion pointed at them while women seem to dodge the same level of suspicion .

Elitists by the way folk act toward newbies and unverified we were all newbies once , some folk tend to forget that fact .

Glasgow

"The judgement , toward single men , married's, how folk think they can be someone they don't knows moral compass

The drama, the way folk try in drag you in to it with the he said she said and try and taint others blviews on someone they happen not to like

Negative people , the woe is me status' and the I'm leaving , if that's the case do it quietly.

Sexual shaming, just because someone's experiences and sexual preferences and kinks or lack of are different to someone else's doesn't make it wrong

Hypocrisy , usually tipped against a guy , how folk slate guys for public dick pics but have the vag out for all too see ,how a guy that can't accommodate gets tge finger of suspicion pointed at them while women seem to dodge the same level of suspicion .

Elitists by the way folk act toward newbies and unverified we were all newbies once , some folk tend to forget that fact . "

Well said that woman x

By *elpieandSelkieCouple 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

" The Fab "straights".. "

The bane of our existence. "Not looking for straight guys" is now a suggested phrase on my phone's keyboard.

By *uzzBomb06Man 2 weeks ago

Notth Lanarkshire

ok where to start for me..

i’m recently new to fab although joined over a year ago but didn’t last long as never seemed to get anywhere with the fab snobbery as i call it, to us newbies.. but recently joined last month again & still can’t seem to get the hang of this on how it’s supposed to work, so please tell me all the below on how a newbie is supposed to work fab for there benefit..

1. woman will say they won’t entertain a guy if he isn’t meet verified… how can you get meet verified if nobody will entertain you??? this also goes for events where you can only go if your meet verified?

2. woman’s profiles are faceless also in the galleries but will not entertain your message unless you send a face pic 1st in your message.. me personally have sent a few messages to ppl but no reply’s would happily send a pic if i got a response but just blanked… then you see posts saying please take the hint if we don’t reply but again how do we know if it’s been bulk deleted or such ??

3. the negativity at times from ppl but i do just tend to ignore these

there will be more but my brain has just went blank now & i’ll add more if they come back to me .. i have just renewed again this month but will see how it goes. just looking for friendly feedback on how to get ppl to interact with me as im not pushy or disrespectful to anyone i have messaged just been complimentary or is that where im going wrong?? should i just try & be a dick?? confused ??

By *pready MercuryWoman 2 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"ok where to start for me..

i’m recently new to fab although joined over a year ago but didn’t last long as never seemed to get anywhere with the fab snobbery as i call it, to us newbies.. but recently joined last month again & still can’t seem to get the hang of this on how it’s supposed to work, so please tell me all the below on how a newbie is supposed to work fab for there benefit..

1. woman will say they won’t entertain a guy if he isn’t meet verified… how can you get meet verified if nobody will entertain you??? this also goes for events where you can only go if your meet verified?

2. woman’s profiles are faceless also in the galleries but will not entertain your message unless you send a face pic 1st in your message.. me personally have sent a few messages to ppl but no reply’s would happily send a pic if i got a response but just blanked… then you see posts saying please take the hint if we don’t reply but again how do we know if it’s been bulk deleted or such ??

there will be more but my brain has just went blank now & i’ll add more if they come back to me .. i have just renewed again this month but will see how it goes. just looking for friendly feedback on how to get ppl to interact with me as im not pushy or disrespectful to anyone i have messaged just been complimentary or is that where im going wrong?? should i just try & be a dick?? confused ?? "

i do feel for newbies with the meet verified , especially when it comes to events , used to be the best way to get meet verified for males was attending socials but ive seen alot of posts regarding them that say must be meet verified which i have to agree doesnt seem fair and seems to only just be a thing from the last couple of years it never used to be the case .My best advice is attend a club get talking to people there and you should be able to get verified from that , cj's is good for this and folk are friendly .

The no replys i cant really comment but i am guilty of this as its much easier than the polite no thanks , a no reply is just that a no thanks , we all have a choice in who we message and who we reply too , men included , theres a good faq post on this .

if you are uncomfortable in sending pics then dont no one can make you do it , if its demanded then they obvs arent for you , perhaps take the time to read a profile before you send a message and maybe see if your compatible if you are go for the message if not then dont move along ..

you get out of fab what you put into it . maybe instead of being beat down by mailing the wrong people , put your energy into finding the right ones x

north lanarkshire

there will be more but my brain has just went blank now & i’ll add more if they come back to me .. i have just renewed again this month but will see how it goes. just looking for friendly feedback on how to get ppl to interact with me as im not pushy or disrespectful to anyone i have messaged just been complimentary or is that where im going wrong?? should i just try & be a dick?? confused ?? "

Ive met guys who werent meet verified and others do to, i suppose its just your luck messaging the right person or they might come accross your profile and message 1st. The face pic thing to me is quite important for me if im not attracted physically then its a definite no so i do like to see a face pic as it cuts down the chit chat when a meets jever gona happen, i do send my facepic if i message first aswell, get urself seen in the forums too chatting on here can help too

By *endtheknee76Man 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

No profile picture

By *intiemintieWoman 2 weeks ago

Scottish Borders

Timewasters....so dispiriting.

Whistle Dixie

there will be more but my brain has just went blank now & i’ll add more if they come back to me .. i have just renewed again this month but will see how it goes. just looking for friendly feedback on how to get ppl to interact with me as im not pushy or disrespectful to anyone i have messaged just been complimentary or is that where im going wrong?? should i just try & be a dick?? confused ??

Ive met guys who werent meet verified and others do to, i suppose its just your luck messaging the right person or they might come accross your profile and message 1st. The face pic thing to me is quite important for me if im not attracted physically then its a definite no so i do like to see a face pic as it cuts down the chit chat when a meets jever gona happen, i do send my facepic if i message first aswell, get urself seen in the forums too chatting on here can help too "

Would you prefer to meet a guy who has great physique, handsome attractive but absolutely boring as feck in the bedroom.

By *ememberMe73Man 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Getting blocked when they are the ones contacting you in first instance, then just block you for no reason. When I've not even replied yet

Time wasters

New here on profile but joined over a year ago, just update it

People giving running commentary on their day constantly. Like off to the gym, shopping done, etc, not relevant

Back again !! I know the drill, experienced etc

Asking for fac epic when they themselves have no face pic

Notth Lanarkshire

i do feel for newbies with the meet verified , especially when it comes to events , used to be the best way to get meet verified for males was attending socials but ive seen alot of posts regarding them that say must be meet verified which i have to agree doesnt seem fair and seems to only just be a thing from the last couple of years it never used to be the case .My best advice is attend a club get talking to people there and you should be able to get verified from that , cj's is good for this and folk are friendly .

The no replys i cant really comment but i am guilty of this as its much easier than the polite no thanks , a no reply is just that a no thanks , we all have a choice in who we message and who we reply too , men included , theres a good faq post on this .

if you are uncomfortable in sending pics then dont no one can make you do it , if its demanded then they obvs arent for you , perhaps take the time to read a profile before you send a message and maybe see if your compatible if you are go for the message if not then dont move along ..

you get out of fab what you put into it . maybe instead of being beat down by mailing the wrong people , put your energy into finding the right ones x"

Thanks Spready for all your support & comments to my post, i would be comfortable in sending a pic if it was to someone who was able & willing to send 1 back but the bit i don’t get is the 1’s in basically saying no pic & instant block delete etc when they don’t have 1 themselves ??? i do always read profiles 1st also as i am not an ignorant person & wouldn’t message if i thought i dont tick the certain boxes..

i do totally get the no reply’s if your not interested but what i was meaning was how does a guy know if that’s the case or not when you see ppl talking about 1000s off messages & they just get bulk deleted lol

i do like the sound of cjs but not gonna lie as im a newbie here i dont know how to go about it all & it kind of feels funny the fact going solo not knowing anyone probably the 1st time if that makes sense.. x

Notth Lanarkshire

Ive met guys who werent meet verified and others do to, i suppose its just your luck messaging the right person or they might come accross your profile and message 1st. The face pic thing to me is quite important for me if im not attracted physically then its a definite no so i do like to see a face pic as it cuts down the chit chat when a meets jever gona happen, i do send my facepic if i message first aswell, get urself seen in the forums too chatting on here can help too "

Thanks Hidden Gem for your comments also & yes maybe it’s down to bad luck for myself & yes totally get there has to be an attraction i would say on both parts.. as i said i would send a pic if i knew i would get 1 in return also.. yes ill defo start posting more in the forums & see how that goes x

Notth Lanarkshire

Ive met guys who werent meet verified and others do to, i suppose its just your luck messaging the right person or they might come accross your profile and message 1st. The face pic thing to me is quite important for me if im not attracted physically then its a definite no so i do like to see a face pic as it cuts down the chit chat when a meets jever gona happen, i do send my facepic if i message first aswell, get urself seen in the forums too chatting on here can help too

Would you prefer to meet a guy who has great physique, handsome attractive but absolutely boring as feck in the bedroom.

Haha thanks but i will have to gently decline your kind offer ??

"

Whistle Dixie

Haha thanks but i will have to gently decline your kind offer ??

"

By *adbury girlWoman 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Haha thanks for your kind offer ??

. "

Fixed both your replies for you, now you just have to arrange a meet

You’re welcome

By *adbury girlWoman 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I find it or putting if a single guy has lots of pics where you can see far more of the female body than the male body and no note on profile to suggest they have obtained females consent to post pic

north lanarkshire

"

No but if a dont fancy someone i cant have great sex with them, its just icky

Whistle Dixie

No but if a dont fancy someone i cant have great sex with them, its just icky"

I think it’s getting the balance.

north lanarkshire

No but if a dont fancy someone i cant have great sex with them, its just icky

I think it’s getting the balance. "

Exactly

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 2 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

People who have the most amazing pictures, then when you meet them they barely resemble them at all.

Pretty much wastes everyone's time and effort.

I know this is the case for both men and women as it provides instant light hearted chat at any meet I have!

By *ameiMan 2 weeks ago

Aviemore

Liars and scammers

By *inglelady2022Woman 2 weeks ago

inverness

Facebook like status updates, blank profiles, people who don't take the time to read a profile, members who feel they are entitled to sex

By *r - Mrs BCouple 2 weeks ago

scotland

People who don’t read profiles and just look at the pictures and decide to message you based upon that when it clearly states you are not interested in them, just why ? what do they expect ? Sending a dick pic is going to convert us and change the whole dynamic we are looking for?

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple 2 weeks ago

Scotland

People who can't be bothered to read your profile (it's not that long..) and then get annoyed you don't reply. People without pics on profile. Just dick up close pics aren't great. People who change their age by a lot.

By *ordflash heartMan 2 weeks ago

Motherwell

"People who can't be bothered to read your profile (it's not that long..) and then get annoyed you don't reply. People without pics on profile. Just dick up close pics aren't great. People who change their age by a lot.

"

I have checked your profile in the past. Probably the best photography on fab you definitely put the effort into this.

Scotland

Thank you, appreciate comments

By *eiaorganaWoman 2 weeks ago

Dundee

One from this morning - spelling so bad that you need a cipher key to understand it

Whistle Dixie

"One from this morning - spelling so bad that you need a cipher key to understand it "

I didn’t realise that you needed an English Higher to have sex.

I’m good at Maths, for me that doesn’t add up.

Dundee

"One from this morning - spelling so bad that you need a cipher key to understand it

I’m good at Maths, for me that doesn’t add up. "

You don't, you do however need to be sure that your recipient can understand what you're saying to them

I'm sure some guys just mash the keyboard and hit send

Whistle Dixie

"One from this morning - spelling so bad that you need a cipher key to understand it

You don't, you do however need to be sure that your recipient can understand what you're saying to them

I'm sure some guys just mash the keyboard and hit send "

Do you think women mash the keyboard?

Dundee

Do you think women mash the keyboard?"

From my experience, no.

The question asked was what you don't enjoy about fab, I don't enjoy getting messages where I can only understand every third word, if that. Not sure why you have an issue with that.

Whistle Dixie

From my experience, no.

The question asked was what you don't enjoy about fab, I don't enjoy getting messages where I can only understand every third word, if that. Not sure why you have an issue with that."

I don’t have an issue.

I’ve only asked you a question in which you have replied.

I disagree with you. I think men and women are equally to blame.

Dundee

From my experience, no.

The question asked was what you don't enjoy about fab, I don't enjoy getting messages where I can only understand every third word, if that. Not sure why you have an issue with that.

I don’t have an issue.

I’ve only asked you a question in which you have replied.

I disagree with you. I think men and women are equally to blame.

"

Yeah I've noticed you seem to think that a lot. Cool, you do you and I'll continue to live my experience

near Glasgow

Being blocked for no reason ask for a picture then block just rude

A den in the Glen

"Being blocked for no reason ask for a picture then block just rude"

There are reasons. You're just not aware of them.

My block list is gigantic and I've had no interaction with 90% of them. I'm sure they are all really nice people, but if they are not looking for attached, they are not my type either facially or body, they're pretty negative in their outlook then it's easier to block so they don't keep featuring in my searches and we aren't wasting each other's time and energy.

Don't take it personally.

near Glasgow

"Being blocked for no reason ask for a picture then block just rude

My block list is gigantic and I've had no interaction with 90% of them. I'm sure they are all really nice people, but if they are not looking for attached, they are not my type either facially or body, they're pretty negative in their outlook then it's easier to block so they don't keep featuring in my searches and we aren't wasting each other's time and energy.

Don't take it personally."

Makes no sense they chat we get along then block out the blue

A den in the Glen

Makes no sense they chat we get along then block out the blue"

Yeah, a bit weird that. I mean we all lose interest in some chats, but to block mid flow is a bit strange, particularly if you are getting along, nothing weird has been said and pics have been exchanged and both seem happy.

Scotland

Yeah, a bit weird that. I mean we all lose interest in some chats, but to block mid flow is a bit strange, particularly if you are getting along, nothing weird has been said and pics have been exchanged and both seem happy.

"

Some people block when they realise they know you from the "real" world when they see face pictures,or heard "bad" stories about you perhaps from others. All possible reasons. We block people mostly because they keep sending repetitive messages and don't take a "no thanks".

By *r - Mrs BCouple 2 weeks ago

scotland

We block people all the time , normally just because they haven’t read the profile and make contact anyway, had they read the profile it would’ve been clear that we’re not interested and these people normally forget they’ve messaged you and try again a few months later.

By *uffdiver400Man 2 weeks ago

Cumnock

Definitely timewasters & others that don’t look at your profile before they delete your message

north lanarkshire

"Definitely timewasters & others that don’t look at your profile before they delete your message "

They might look in stealth mode, you can access this from the privacy page so you dont show on the whos looked at me page

A den in the Glen

Some people block when they realise they know you from the "real" world when they see face pictures,or heard "bad" stories about you perhaps from others. All possible reasons. We block people mostly because they keep sending repetitive messages and don't take a "no thanks". "

Ooh that's a really good point I hadn't thought about.

It just shows you there are loads of reasons to block I guess.

By *ampWithABrainWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

In addition to/agreement with most already mentioned:

My biggest bug bear is people who don’t read the bio.

Photo galleries with ONLY cock pics - so so boring and gives no sense of what they look like

Solo male profiles with pics of women on them - NO idea if they have consent to make those public - and yes you do need consent even if she is “not identifiable” according to you!

This isn’t just icky it’s illegal!

Yes I would apply it to solo female profiles too though that’s rarely an issue. Aside from legalities/morals I’m checking a profile to see what the profiles owner looks like not what the people they’ve played with look like!

Bios with stuff relating to Covid still on them clearly written at start of lockdown for goodness sake update it!

People who moan they aren’t getting meets - then you look at their profile and it’s dire!

Text speak or words missing vowels! Type like a grown up!

Especially annoying when they’re over 40 and REALLY should know better (nb I’m not inc those who’s typing errors are clearly due to a simple lack of literacy skill for whatever reason, my maths is shit I don’t expect everyone’s English to be perfect as long as it’s legible/makes sense) sometimes this sorts the wheat from the chaff though as on occasion it’s clear they are typing d*unk/high sometimes they’ll admit as much in the next message … next!!

“We block people mostly because they keep sending repetitive messages and don't take a "no thanks".”

Me too!

“Definitely timewasters & others that don’t look at your profile before they delete your message”

I’m in ninja mode, you wouldn’t know if I’d looked at your profile.

Many women use this feature frankly because if/when we don’t the mere fact of looking at a profile is seen as we DO want to meet and play by far too many men.

If your message is deleted read that as a “no thanks” and move on.

Glasgow

"In addition to/agreement with most already mentioned:

My biggest bug bear is people who don’t read the bio.

Photo galleries with ONLY cock pics - so so boring and gives no sense of what they look like

Solo male profiles with pics of women on them - NO idea if they have consent to make those public - and yes you do need consent even if she is “not identifiable” according to you!

This isn’t just icky it’s illegal!

Yes I would apply it to solo female profiles too though that’s rarely an issue. Aside from legalities/morals I’m checking a profile to see what the profiles owner looks like not what the people they’ve played with look like!

Bios with stuff relating to Covid still on them clearly written at start of lockdown for goodness sake update it!

People who moan they aren’t getting meets - then you look at their profile and it’s dire!

Text speak or words missing vowels! Type like a grown up!

Especially annoying when they’re over 40 and REALLY should know better (nb I’m not inc those who’s typing errors are clearly due to a simple lack of literacy skill for whatever reason, my maths is shit I don’t expect everyone’s English to be perfect as long as it’s legible/makes sense) sometimes this sorts the wheat from the chaff though as on occasion it’s clear they are typing d*unk/high sometimes they’ll admit as much in the next message … next!!

“We block people mostly because they keep sending repetitive messages and don't take a "no thanks".”

Me too!

“Definitely timewasters & others that don’t look at your profile before they delete your message”

I’m in ninja mode, you wouldn’t know if I’d looked at your profile.

Many women use this feature frankly because if/when we don’t the mere fact of looking at a profile is seen as we DO want to meet and play by far too many men.

If your message is deleted read that as a “no thanks” and move on.

"

I was just about to say the one with single males who show pics of mainly a woman they’ve been with but very little of them (the obvious part). It’s possible they have her permission but I still feel it’s wrong when it’s primarily her and not him. A very off putting one for me.

Lanarkshire

Agree. I want to see the person I'm potentially meeting. Now who they have been with.

I think pics in profiles should only be of the profile owner. Male female and couples.

By *opeyXWoman 2 weeks ago

Dun Dee

"The moaning guys

The fancy a meet messages

The gaping arsehole pics

The gaping fanny pics

The faces covered in cum pics

The abuse if you turn someone down"

All of the above.

Also men who are entitled.

Judgemental and Disrespectful people.

By *traighttothepoint121Man 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"What Do You Not Enjoy About Fab?

I've listed a few below but there will be tons more I bet that you've seen, heard about or even been on the receiving end, (remember no naming anyone now).

Is it the timewasters?

Is it the cheaters?

Is it the single profiles who have a swinging partner on here but don't say on their profile?

So what about you? "

Timewasters and folk who take the piss

By *innMan 2 weeks ago

edinburgh

“Will fill in later “

Blank profiles

By *haifuarMan 2 weeks ago

Dumbarton

"Not looking to fuck the site"

From someone with 184 verifications containing various fuckery.

By *ithardscotMan 2 weeks ago

Kelty

Time wasters. There are too many happy to flirt for a while then disappear, or arrange meets that never happen.

By *orl1971Couple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

How small the numbers are of people who meet. Couples on Fab who actually meet must be 100 or so out of 6M population. It’s a shame it’s so niche but you just see the same people again and again.

A den in the Glen

"How small the numbers are of people who meet. Couples on Fab who actually meet must be 100 or so out of 6M population. It’s a shame it’s so niche but you just see the same people again and again. "

Too difficult a dynamic. 4 people have to like each other. Or something like that.

By *melia DominaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Specifically

Unsolicited dick pics from egotistical wank fodder born without a modicum of respect for the opposite sex.

Think that covers it.

By *haifuarMan 2 weeks ago

Dumbarton

Passive-aggressive status updates that only tell half a story.

I want the full story dammit

By *uptae SinghMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

I would like the ability to block certain peoples photos.

Lanarkshire

"How small the numbers are of people who meet. Couples on Fab who actually meet must be 100 or so out of 6M population. It’s a shame it’s so niche but you just see the same people again and again. "

Don't think the whole population of Scotland are on fab

The scene is quite small in comparison to the population.

By *adbury girlWoman 1 week ago

Lanarkshire

"I would like the ability to block certain peoples photos. "

Can you not just block their profile then you won’t see their photos

By *eroLondonMan 1 week ago

Mayfair

Sometimes it takes a fine woman ^ to deliver the utmost common sense.

By *orthGlasgowGuy1Man 1 week ago

Glasgow/Falkirk/Stirling

Expectancy...

By *ab365XMan 1 week ago

Paisley

Time wasters & fantasists, & disgusting & clatty photos!

By *uptae SinghMan 1 week ago

glasgow

"I would like the ability to block certain peoples photos.

Can you not just block their profile then you won’t see their photos "

Sadly not.

By *uptae SinghMan 1 week ago

glasgow

"Sometimes it takes a fine woman ^ to deliver the utmost common sense."

Not in this instance.

By *ittykitty14Woman 1 week ago

greenock

[Removed by poster at 06/05/24 11:00:48]

By *ico84Man 6 days ago

East Kilbride

Took me over a decade to get meet verified

Before then messages etc were deleted without even being opened, no dick pics or anything crude, just something simple like ‘hey, I know I’m not verified but if you’d like to meet for a coffee or something’ etc… ten years of doing that, it has been a long ass journey

It’s baffling, I’m a good looking guy, look after myself, pretty well endowned and very very experienced yet I don’t seem to be what Fab girls are looking for ¯\__/¯

By *eciltheboldMan 5 days ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

False profiles, liars,

By *agatoXXXMan 5 days ago

"

"

There's hope for me yet.

By *oberto7Man 5 days ago

Greenock

Ladies saying on their profile No cock pics = instant block ! While having pics of their pussy looking like a hippos yawn lol

By *ixstring777Man 5 days ago

Falkirk

Fake profiles and the wasters and women and couples thinking they are on love Island lol

By *ussieman74Man 5 days ago

Musselburgh

I really only have 1 small niggle

It is when couples or women say no bi guys. Now I know everyone has their own opinion but they sound like they think bi guys will try and force the bi on them. Maybe I am being over sensitive but it is what it sounds like to me

By (user no longer on site) 5 days ago

Liers, timewasters.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 5 days ago

A den in the Glen

"

There's hope for me yet."

Jesus fuck. I would say there's hope for Stephen Hawking and he's been dead for a while too.

A decade. Fuck my life. Get to socials, they dish them out for free there.

"

There's hope for me yet.

Jesus fuck. I would say there's hope for Stephen Hawking and he's been dead for a while too.

A decade. Fuck my life. Get to socials, they dish them out for free there."

As an introvert, my answer to that is Nooo... no, no, no...

A den in the Glen

"

There's hope for me yet.

As an introvert, my answer to that is Nooo... no, no, no..."

And I guess getting just one person to go with (which does make a big difference) is out of the question?

"

There's hope for me yet.

And I guess getting just one person to go with (which does make a big difference) is out of the question?"

It's no easier to arrange than any other meet. If people aren't interested, they aren't interested.

A den in the Glen

"

There's hope for me yet.

And I guess getting just one person to go with (which does make a big difference) is out of the question?

It's no easier to arrange than any other meet. If people aren't interested, they aren't interested."

True, but I kind of knew that a millisecond after I posted it! I guess the difference is that if most women are noobs to a social there will be lots of offers to meet her beforehand to chaperone her. Not so much for guys.

The wild card perhaps is to speak to a couple? It's how I started. We all went together for my first one and that was easy. Couples maybe more receptive to your predicament.

By *ico84Man 5 days ago

East Kilbride

Oh I’ve done my tour of the socials, you find the odd spice amongst a mountain of vanilla, the other thing is I don’t look my age so trying to catch a hot rando is nigh impossible, get the same ‘delivered’ BS on them too, I can pull pretty easily on a night out but they turn out to be much younger than me 23-27 is the average and once even 19 (7 years ago though) who woulda thought that looking younger would be such a curse online

By *ee69Man 5 days ago

glasgow

Time wasters , pic collectors and fantasist , part fae that there some nice folk lol

By *eiaorganaWoman 5 days ago

Dundee

People deliberately arguing for the sake of it

By *ookie69Man 5 days ago

Whistle Dixie

People who take the site to seriously.

By *assy LassieWoman 5 days ago

Lanarkshire

Moany folk.

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 5 days ago

Glasgow

"What Do You Not Enjoy About Fab?

Is it the timewasters?

Is it the cheaters?

So what about you? "

Guys who say that they are just here for the banter gets my back up every time.

But honestly I am, if you knew me, you’d say, his definite main priority is the banter

How convincing do I sound?

"

There's hope for me yet.

It's no easier to arrange than any other meet. If people aren't interested, they aren't interested.

True, but I kind of knew that a millisecond after I posted it! I guess the difference is that if most women are noobs to a social there will be lots of offers to meet her beforehand to chaperone her. Not so much for guys.

The wild card perhaps is to speak to a couple? It's how I started. We all went together for my first one and that was easy. Couples maybe more receptive to your predicament. "

TBH, I think I'll probably stick to being a forum visitor. It'll be less stressful all round.

By *reedyKWoman 5 days ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 13/05/24 21:25:03]

By *reedyKWoman 5 days ago

Fife

All of the above plus the people who post photos from Google and try and pass them off as themselves!

By *rwomble 56Man 5 days ago

Falkirk

The couples that say they are "professional couple" take your clothes off have fun that terminology goes out the window!

By *erfHerder74Man 3 days ago

Greenock

The “straight” guys who freak out when a guy fabs a picture lol

By *otstuff69xCouple 3 days ago

dundee

the timewasters and fakes,saying dont have any or just 1 picture together.which could be anyone,if a true couple they will have a few

» Add a new message to this topic