FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Tory smears to try and attack Corbyn its shocking

Tory smears to try and attack Corbyn its shocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Now i may not agree with Corbyn and some shit

But this British media and Tory smears claiming Corbyn has betrayed the UK and is a trailor is utter shocking

As non of them have any evidence of this

Oh the Tories sinking to the bottom of the barrel to get anything out there to cover up the brexit mess they are making

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Now i may not agree with Corbyn and some shit

But this British media and Tory smears claiming Corbyn has betrayed the UK and is a trailor is utter shocking

Oh the Tories sinking to the bottom of the barrel to get anything out there to cover up the brexit mess they are making "

Trump and Brexit are normalising this behaviour.

Truth and facts are no longer relevant as long as it distracts from today's problem.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Corbyn and Trump shared a chocolate sponge cake last month.

Now that really is "cake" news

The Council of Elrond

I hope peope are starting to seriously notice every time there is leaks that the Tories do not want the public to see the Tories or British media try to cover up the brexit mess by smearing people or writing wee puff pieces so its the " oh look there is a squirrel" hoping people wont see the mess they are making

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I hope peope are starting to seriously notice every time there is leaks that the Tories do not want the public to see the Tories or British media try to cover up the brexit mess by smearing people or writing wee puff pieces so its the " oh look there is a squirrel" hoping people wont see the mess they are making "

They are throwing out bits of distracting details at every opportunity - smoke and mirrors.

They realise the public confidence in them has expired, so they will stoop to any level.

The Council of Elrond

Corbyn may even have grounds to sue those spreading these lies

Again i am no fan of fan but cant stand the way the Tories are using this to cover up their mess with brexit people are not daft and we can see what they are doing running out of ideas and the leaks keep coning so they will use anything the can when try to smear people to cover their mess up

Wake up England this is tour chance to get rid or right wing Tory scumbags UKIP are all but gone and Labour may have a chance but Corbyn has alot of doing to sort his own party oot

By *icklybitMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

A nat highlighting squirrels and deflections.

Oh the ironing.

The Council of Elrond

"A nat highlighting squirrels and deflections.

Oh the ironing.

"

Oh nothing to add to what the thread is about then ? What a shocker

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"Corbyn may even have grounds to sue those spreading these lies

Again i am no fan of fan but cant stand the way the Tories are using this to cover up their mess with brexit people are not daft and we can see what they are doing running out of ideas and the leaks keep coning so they will use anything the can when try to smear people to cover their mess up

Wake up England this is tour chance to get rid or right wing Tory scumbags UKIP are all but gone and Labour may have a chance but Corbyn has alot of doing to sort his own party oot"

Do you really believe Labour are the answer ? I’m a selfish person and just look after myself, if I thought Labour was good for me I’d vote for them but it scares me that the likes of Diane Abbott can’t count ????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wake up England this is tour chance to get rid or right wing Tory scumbags UKIP are all but gone and Labour may have a chance but Corbyn has alot of doing to sort his own party oot

Do you really believe Labour are the answer ? I’m a selfish person and just look after myself, if I thought Labour was good for me I’d vote for them but it scares me that the likes of Diane Abbott can’t count ????"

How about the the Tory MP and schools minister refusing to answer what is 8x9 live on air last week.I suppose when it's a party you vote for you can turn a blind eye..

cheshunt

Do you really believe Labour are the answer ? I’m a selfish person and just look after myself, if I thought Labour was good for me I’d vote for them but it scares me that the likes of Diane Abbott can’t count ????

How about the the Tory MP and schools minister refusing to answer what is 8x9 live on air last week.I suppose when it's a party you vote for you can turn a blind eye.. "

To be honest I didn’t vote as i was out of the country, they’re all as bad as one another, I just happen to think the Tories are the lesser of two evils, but as I’ve pointed out I’m a selfish person and I do what’s good for me ??

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Now i may not agree with Corbyn and some shit

Oh the Tories sinking to the bottom of the barrel to get anything out there to cover up the brexit mess they are making "

I do wish you would get your facts straight before you went off on one!

How about the the Tory MP and schools minister refusing to answer what is 8x9 live on air last week.I suppose when it's a party you vote for you can turn a blind eye..

To be honest I didn’t vote as i was out of the country, they’re all as bad as one another, I just happen to think the Tories are the lesser of two evils, but as I’ve pointed out I’m a selfish person and I do what’s good for me ??"

Have you never heard of a postal vote or a proxy vote ???

cheshunt

To be honest I didn’t vote as i was out of the country, they’re all as bad as one another, I just happen to think the Tories are the lesser of two evils, but as I’ve pointed out I’m a selfish person and I do what’s good for me ??

Have you never heard of a postal vote or a proxy vote ???"

Yeah, course I have. My trip wasn’t planned, I had to attend a funeral.

Have you never heard of a postal vote or a proxy vote ???

Yeah, course I have. My trip wasn’t planned, I had to attend a funeral. "

i think most people are selfish.More so since brexit.I know I have more of a fuck em attitude now.So i can relate.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I hope peope are starting to seriously notice every time there is leaks that the Tories do not want the public to see the Tories or British media try to cover up the brexit mess by smearing people or writing wee puff pieces so its the " oh look there is a squirrel" hoping people wont see the mess they are making

They are throwing out bits of distracting details at every opportunity - smoke and mirrors.

They realise the public confidence in them has expired, so they will stoop to any level."

If you look at the opinion polls it's actually public confidence in the Labour party that is falling. The Tories are starting to get ahead of Labour in the opinion polls again, Labour are going backwards not forwards.

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"I hope peope are starting to seriously notice every time there is leaks that the Tories do not want the public to see the Tories or British media try to cover up the brexit mess by smearing people or writing wee puff pieces so its the " oh look there is a squirrel" hoping people wont see the mess they are making

They realise the public confidence in them has expired, so they will stoop to any level.

If you look at the opinion polls it's actually public confidence in the Labour party that is falling. The Tories are starting to get ahead of Labour in the opinion polls again, Labour are going backwards not forwards. "

I wouldent get to excited and start pissing your pants we all now how reliable polls are

Cannock

If you look at the opinion polls it's actually public confidence in the Labour party that is falling. The Tories are starting to get ahead of Labour in the opinion polls again, Labour are going backwards not forwards.

I wouldent get to excited and start pissing your pants we all now how reliable polls are "

You could be right, I assume you think the same about the opinion polls regarding brexit and a 2nd referendum then.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

If you look at the opinion polls it's actually public confidence in the Labour party that is falling. The Tories are starting to get ahead of Labour in the opinion polls again, Labour are going backwards not forwards. "

The latest ICM poll shows Labour ahead - just saying

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

The latest ICM poll shows Labour ahead - just saying"

This week Labour are ahead by 1%.

It's very much a weekly flip-flop but for most political commentators, it's more the fact that Labour aren't making any more headway.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's easy to peak too early - some of you men know premature ejaculation, which can leave others unsatisfied. They don't have to do much to let the conservatives light their own blue touch paper.

If the Eu Exit catastrophic mess wasn't so potentially damaging to the UK for decades to come, you'd be forgiven for assuming the Cons are just in it for the hell of it, without a care in the world

Cannock

"It's easy to peak too early - some of you men know premature ejaculation, which can leave others unsatisfied. They don't have to do much to let the conservatives light their own blue touch paper.

If the Eu Exit catastrophic mess wasn't so potentially damaging to the UK for decades to come, you'd be forgiven for assuming the Cons are just in it for the hell of it, without a care in the world "

Corbyn reached his peak at the general election. It's downhill for him and his Marxist commie gang from here on in.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

You could be right, I assume you think the same about the opinion polls regarding brexit and a 2nd referendum then. "

you mean like THIS opinion poll centy.....

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/26/britons-favour-second-referendum-brexit-icm-poll

so.... in the trump thread you are agrueing FOR an opinion poll....

and in this thread you are argueing AGAINST an opinion poll....

so do you like opinion polls or not.... because in the space of 20 minutes you have managed to argue out of both sides of your mouth on the same subject.....

and two..... doesn't that make you a "hypocrite"..... oooh thats my new favourite word....

Cannock

"

You could be right, I assume you think the same about the opinion polls regarding brexit and a 2nd referendum then.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/26/britons-favour-second-referendum-brexit-icm-poll

so do you like opinion polls or not.... because in the space of 20 minutes you have managed to argue out of both sides of your mouth on the same subject.....

and two..... doesn't that make you a "hypocrite"..... oooh thats my new favourite word...."

Another one who can't follow a thread.

I suggest you go back and read my first post on this thread, I actually argued FOR an opinion poll. It's was Cutandbig who rubbished the opinion poll I highlighted which said the tories were in front of Labour.

How about the the Tory MP and schools minister refusing to answer what is 8x9 live on air last week.I suppose when it's a party you vote for you can turn a blind eye.. "

I think it was the Diane Abbot on funding the police force that did it for me!

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"

and two..... doesn't that make you a "hypocrite"..... oooh thats my new favourite word....

Another one who can't follow a thread.

I suggest you go back and read my first post on this thread, I actually argued FOR an opinion poll. It's was Cutandbig who rubbished the opinion poll I highlighted which said the tories were in front of Labour. "

I think the pertinent question, Centaur, is do opinion polls have any significance at all?

Yes or no?

If yes, there may be a debate to be had over the methodologies and sample sizes employed.

If no, be consistent and don't use them yourself.

Which is it? Are opinion polls relevant or not?

Yes or no?

It is no secret that most newspapers in this country back the tories.

So most if not all of the stories are anti labour.

On election day ( whenever it is) most papers will have the headline "this paper says vote tory"

However what you have to remember that is not the paper saying vote tory..it is the owner of the said paper.

If you are the owner of a newspaper, sure you can be biased to who you want.

BUT be aware papers like the daily mail will feed you bullshit, its up to you if your hooked in by it!

» Add a new message to this topic