FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Part 2 Real threat to Scotland

Part 2 Real threat to Scotland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple  over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Two points here

1 of the 62 Tory Mps there are some Scottish Tory branch mps that signed the letter the PM for a hard brexumit going against the majority of Scotland wishes to stay in the EU and single market and customs union

Yet watch the media go silent and not interview Ruth Davidson on this issue

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

The Council of Elrond

2 from the last the last post on part 1

Last comment you will see i am being "singled out " seems we have a wee gang in this forum

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's more that people are highlighting your lack of any sort of objectivity on any subjects at all where the snip or Scotland is the issue..

You don't want to debate, you only seek to lecture and then when corrected you play the 'they're picking on me card'..

It's cobblers and adds nothing..

Debate is about making one's point but the ability to listen to and accept other positions is also important lest it's just you ranting..

The Council of Elrond

"It's more that people are highlighting your lack of any sort of objectivity on any subjects at all where the snip or Scotland is the issue..

You don't want to debate, you only seek to lecture and then when corrected you play the 'they're picking on me card'..

Debate is about making one's point but the ability to listen to and accept other positions is also important lest it's just you ranting.. "

Being singled out can be classed as bullying you know and am sure against fab rules

Btw is it ok just to call someone a racist without the prove of such a thing ?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Pretty sure that after a brief look at your posting style that bullying may bite you back on the arse..

Be careful what you ask for you may not like the answers you receive..

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"It's more that people are highlighting your lack of any sort of objectivity on any subjects at all where the snip or Scotland is the issue..

Debate is about making one's point but the ability to listen to and accept other positions is also important lest it's just you ranting..

Being singled out can be classed as bullying you know and am sure against fab rules

Btw is it ok just to call someone a racist without the prove of such a thing ?

"

Fascist

The Council of Elrond

So getting away from the ugly side of this forum

Has anyone came up with a solution yet that should a hard brexit happen what do you suppose Scotland should do to avoid facing serious damage to the Scottish economy ?

All you do is attack my solution which is independence for Scotland

So you wanna have grown up debate prove it then what solutions to my question and remember i am asking you "should a hard brexit happen" what do you suppose Scotlad Scotland should do to avoid this ?

Cant wait for you all to not give an answer and just attack me on my believe that Scotland should vote for independence

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So getting away from the ugly side of this forum

Has anyone came up with a solution yet that should a hard brexit happen what do you suppose Scotland should do to avoid facing serious damage to the Scottish economy ?

So you wanna have grown up debate prove it then what solutions to my question and remember i am asking you "should a hard brexit happen" what do you suppose Scotlad Scotland should do to avoid this ?

Cant wait for you all to not give an answer and just attack me on my believe that Scotland should vote for independence

"

Honestly I dont believe there is an answer for you

You are happy to go for independence, which has been proven to you that it will cause more harm than if you stay.

There is no solution stay and you believe Scotland will be Harmed,

Go which is what you want evidently,but if you go will you not be harmed more.

I do not know what the answer is but firmly believe leaving is not the answer.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"

You've been asked to put your case for Independence, but you won't (or can't)

All you ever want to do is try and shoot holes in the case against.

The Council of Elrond

You are happy to go for independence, which has been proven to you that it will cause more harm than if you stay.

I do not know what the answer is but firmly believe leaving is not the answer."

Right so what you saying is For Scotland to do nothing and just sit back and watching the Scottish economy face serious damage at the hands of a UK hard brexit

The Council of Elrond

You've been asked to put your case for Independence, but you won't (or can't)

All you ever want to do is try and shoot holes in the case against."

Right whats point you dont agree with that independence is good for Scotland thats fair enough thats your opinion

But i am asking all of you what do you think Scotland should do in the case of a hard brexit happening and the Scottish economy facing serious damage ?

Do you honestly just believe Scotland shouldnt do anything aboot this ?

Grantham

I do not know what the answer is but firmly believe leaving is not the answer.

Right so what you saying is For Scotland to do nothing and just sit back and watching the Scottish economy face serious damage at the hands of a UK hard brexit

"

Then tell us what your answer is?

Ok here is my idea.

Stop wasting money for starters.

Cut a good chunk of the 26 million spent on gaellic language that only 0,9 per cent of Scotland speaks.

Stop wasting money on trying to take over the British transport police just to ilimminate the word British.

Stop wasting money on baby boxes as the snp have not linked the"free box " ( tax payer funded ) to the educational part that Finland did to make it worth it.

Stop wasting money on the failed computer system that could not pay the farmers on time and has put Scotland at risk of a 60 million pound fine from ethe EU.

Stop wasting money on free prescriptions for people that can afford it but cap the charge at £5.

Stop wasting money on trying to defend the debacle that is the named persons act.

Stop wasting money on giving free travel to people that have NOT retired just because they are sixty.

Reinvest that is saved into free transport to job seekers.

Stop wasting money by increasing business taxes. Reduce business rates ... don't tnker with rebates have a complete overhaul to reduce all business rates.

Finally use the money to reinvest in Scotland's businesses by growing the economy.

By reducing business costs Scotland will be more attractive to companies therefore growing the economy and the tax take.

Give extra tax breaks through Business rates to companies that export goods.

Reinvest in technical colleges as not everyone wants a degree but do need further skills this will give Scotland a better skills base.

So may main message is this

Grow the economy with the powers Scotland all ready have.

All financed by cutting waste and ineffective policy.

Sorry if these common sense ideas are bound to offend you kinky.

As brexit is looming the snp should be looking at everything it can to minimise the brexit that is what good government is about.

The Council of Elrond

You all sit there and claim to want a grown up debate then just keep attacking me for my solution that i believe Scotland should become independent

Yet when i so ask you lot on solutions how Scotland can avoid it you just keep bring it back to attacking my solution

There is no debate just you lot attacking my solution

So whats your solution leaving Scotland facing serious damage with hard brexit is not a option

The Council of Elrond

"Ok here is my idea.

Cut a good chunk of the 26 million spent on gaellic language that only 0,9 per cent of Scotland speaks.

Stop wasting money on trying to take over the British transport police just to ilimminate the word British.

Stop wasting money on baby boxes as the snp have not linked the"free box " ( tax payer funded ) to the educational part that Finland did to make it worth it.

Stop wasting money on the failed computer system that could not pay the farmers on time and has put Scotland at risk of a 60 million pound fine from ethe EU.

Stop wasting money on free prescriptions for people that can afford it but cap the charge at £5.

Stop wasting money on trying to defend the debacle that is the named persons act.

Stop wasting money on giving free travel to people that have NOT retired just because they are sixty.

Stop wasting money by increasing business taxes. Reduce business rates ... don't tnker with rebates have a complete overhaul to reduce all business rates.

Finally use the money to reinvest in Scotland's businesses by growing the economy.

By reducing business costs Scotland will be more attractive to companies therefore growing the economy and the tax take.

Reinvest in technical colleges as not everyone wants a degree but do need further skills this will give Scotland a better skills base.

As brexit is looming the snp should be looking at everything it can to minimise the brexit that is what good government is about.

"

Problem with that Scotland people elected the SNP on their policies on their manifesto are you saying you want to go against the people of Scotlands wishes ?

Grantham

"You all sit there and claim to want a grown up debate then just keep attacking me for my solution that i believe Scotland should become independent

Yet when i so ask you lot on solutions how Scotland can avoid it you just keep bring it back to attacking my solution

So whats your solution leaving Scotland facing serious damage with hard brexit is not a option "

I'm not attacking your belief for an Independent Scotland.

What I'm asking you, several times now, is how you would see such a Scotland operate.

How would your finances work? How would you support local services etc.

The Council of Elrond

"You all sit there and claim to want a grown up debate then just keep attacking me for my solution that i believe Scotland should become independent

So whats your solution leaving Scotland facing serious damage with hard brexit is not a option

What I'm asking you, several times now, is how you would see such a Scotland operate.

How would your finances work? How would you support local services etc. "

Ah right so you want me to answer your question but you think its ok just to by pass mine nae not on lol

You answer mine first if you really want a grown up debate

edinburgh

"Ok here is my idea.

Problem with that Scotland people elected the SNP on their policies on their manifesto are you saying you want to go against the people of Scotlands wishes ?"

It's no different to the SNP and its sheep with Brexit

The Council of Elrond

"Ok here is my idea.

Problem with that Scotland people elected the SNP on their policies on their manifesto are you saying you want to go against the people of Scotlands wishes ?

It's no different to the SNP and its sheep with Brexit "

There is your grown debate eh

Ah right so you want me to answer your question but you think its ok just to by pass mine nae not on lol

You answer mine first if you really want a grown up debate "

I have given you my solution.

Now I would love to hear how Scotland will be better off through indepence and where the money will come from.

Thanking you in advance.

Grantham

You answer mine first if you really want a grown up debate "

Ok, firstly there is no plan to have a "hard Brexit"

Scotland has plenty of devolved powers that it could use, in order to negate it's potential losses.

It could invest in manufacturing things it now buys in from the EU.

It could forge closer ties with the rest of the UK, in order to broaden it's trading base.

There's a few ideas. Your turn now

edinburgh

"Ok here is my idea.

There is your grown debate eh"

It's fact, the snp and its lemmings are fascists. They are unable to accept a democratic decision

The Council of Elrond

"Ok here is my idea.

It's fact, the snp and its lemmings are fascists. They are unable to accept a democratic decision "

So for everyone dont go accusing of not having a grown up debate when you wont call this shite out

edinburgh

A simple google search for fascist returns:

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Pretty much sums the SNP and Dinkys mates who support them up.

Dinky says he wants a grown up debate, he doesn't know the meaning of the phrase. He'll get clamped, yet again, very shortly and then say "lighten up it's a swinging site" and then claim he's being bullied

Id take no notice of him, it's people like him who give Scotland a bad name. Xenophobia, racism and bigotry is truelly alive and kicking up here. It's not the progressive friendly little land of milk and honey that the Nippy Sturgeon and her shower of crooks will have you believe

Dinky has been fishing and I've bitten

"Ok here is my idea.

It's fact, the snp and its lemmings are fascists. They are unable to accept a democratic decision

So for everyone dont go accusing of not having a grown up debate when you wont call this shite out

"

You have had two replies to how to negate the pain of brexit.

We are still waiting on your reply as how Scotland would benifit from independace.

This is you big chance to bag my Indy vote by explaining how I will be better out of the UK.

The Council of Elrond

"Ok here is my idea.

We are still waiting on your reply as how Scotland would benifit from independace.

This is you big chance to bag my Indy vote by explaining how I will be better out of the UK."

No I didn't

No solution was given waiting for an actual solution

Your answer is going against the people wishes who elected the SNP on their policies

Grantham

You couldn't make this up, you really couldn't !

"Ok here is my idea.

This is you big chance to bag my Indy vote by explaining how I will be better out of the UK.

No I didn't

Your answer is going against the people wishes who elected the SNP on their policies"

GROWING THE ECONOMY IS AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE SCOTTISH PEOPLE !!!!!!

The Council of Elrond

"A simple google search for fascist returns:

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Dinky says he wants a grown up debate, he doesn't know the meaning of the phrase. He'll get clamped, yet again, very shortly and then say "lighten up it's a swinging site" and then claim he's being bullied

Id take no notice of him, it's people like him who give Scotland a bad name. Xenophobia, racism and bigotry is truelly alive and kicking up here. It's not the progressive friendly little land of milk and honey that the Nippy Sturgeon and her shower of crooks will have you believe

Dinky has been fishing and I've bitten"

See what I mean you damn well accuse but fucking silent with this shite

Beefy what was I racist on again ?

Oh and I use the word Yoon but fuck me it's ok to call Nicola - Nippy yeah but no one you will call the shit out for not being a grown up debate

Fucking double standards and shitebags

edinburgh

"Ok here is my idea.

No I didn't

Your answer is going against the people wishes who elected the SNP on their policies"

The SNP want to go against the electorate and scrap Brexit

Typical response will be, we were promised if we voted no blah blah blah

There was always going to be a EU referendum in the aftermath of the Indy referendum

You lot don't do irony don't you? You are so blinkered it's unreal. I refer to my previous statement.... fascist

edinburgh

"A simple google search for fascist returns:

Dinky has been fishing and I've bitten

See what I mean you damn well accuse but fucking silent with this shite

Beefy what was I racist on again ?

Oh and I use the word Yoon but fuck me it's ok to call Nicola - Nippy yeah but no one you will call the shit out for not being a grown up debate

Fucking double standards and shitebags"

I openly admitted racist was the wrong term and retracted that, you choose to ignore that thought like every other valid point anyone has put to you. Can you admit that you are wrong? I think not

I stand by my view though that youre certainly xenophobic and definitely a fascist

edinburgh

And for the record is Nicola Sturgeon not Nippy? She fucking sure as hell is with her fascist views spouting nonsensical pish

As for grown up debate I've said it before you don't know the meaning of the term

You are a crank, you honestly can believe the shite you come out with

The Council of Elrond

Beefy this was you that just wrote this correct ?

"I'd take no notice of him, it's people like him who give Scotland a bad name. Xenophobia, racism and bigotry"

So I ask again what did I say that's racist?

The Council of Elrond

"And for the record is Nicola Sturgeon not Nippy? She fucking sure as hell is with her fascist views spouting nonsensical pish

As for grown up debate I've said it before you don't know the meaning of the term

You are a crank, you honestly can believe the shite you come out with"

Lmao yeah and grown up debate is calling Nicola Sturgeon Nippy eh ?

So it would appear you don't know the meaning of a grown up debate lol

edinburgh

"Beefy this was you that just wrote this correct ?

"I'd take no notice of him, it's people like him who give Scotland a bad name. Xenophobia, racism and bigotry"

So I ask again what did I say that's racist?

"

Did I directly quote you as being racist? I said it along with bigotry and xenophobia is well and truly alive in Scotland, not that the SNP will acknowledge

You seem hung up about racism, why didn't you call me out and ask what did you say that was bigoted?

You and your ilk pick out what you want to see, almost like the Brexit bus. Nowhere on the bus did it say we should spend £350mill a week on the NHS. It simply said let's invest in the NHS.

Once you and your mates take the blinkers off and being so angry maybe just maybe this country can make some sort of small progress

The Council of Elrond

Ok Beefy you want me to call out you on something your going to look rather silly on lol

You just said I don't know the meaning of a grown up up debate

So Beefy is it very grown up to say Nippy Sturgeon?

edinburgh

"Ok Beefy you want me to call out you on something your going to look rather silly on lol

So Beefy is it very grown up to say Nippy Sturgeon? "

You want to talk about looking silly. Just read back every one of your posts

She's Nippy as fuck so I'd assume it's fair fucks to call her Nippy

The Council of Elrond

Anyway let's get back to it

So what can Scotland do to avoid serious damage to the Scottish economy if a hard brexit happens ?

The Council of Elrond

"Ok Beefy you want me to call out you on something your going to look rather silly on lol

She's Nippy as fuck so I'd assume it's fair fucks to call her Nippy "

Again Beefy you just accued me of not knowing the meaning of a grown up debate

So Beefy is calling Nicola Sturgeon Nippy very grown up debate?

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

But the whole point of this, and all your other threads, is utterly redundant Kinky.

You ask "what should Scotland do to mitigate the effects of a hard brexit on the Scottish economy?"

You don't want an answer, as you already have one.

You don't want debate, as you've already had one with yourself and won it.

You just want people to agree with you and say, "yes Kinky, going independent is the best course for Scotland, brexit or not".

Because you are a raving nat who seems to think that every English person is against you. And perceive the Government of the UK as being the same as the English population in their attitudes towards Scotland.

But no, I disagree with you. I think Brexit is going to be monumentally bad for EVERYONE in the uk. I don't think Scotland will be disproportionately affected anymore than say, Liverpool. And if Brexit is the whole UK cutting off it's nose to spite it's face, then subsequent Scottish Independence is hammering nails into the hole.

You forget that it is a union, so it's the whole country at risk. From a financial point of view what is Scotland's is the UK's and vice versa, wether you like it or not. And we will need every economic advantage to negate the mess that these brexit arseholes have wrought. Not a different bunch of malcontents with delusions of persecution taking their metaphorical ball and fucking off home.

edinburgh

So Beefy is calling Nicola Sturgeon Nippy very grown up debate?"

Why am I going to have a grown up debate with the likes of you? The basic concept is way beyond your ken

I've had many grown up debates as you put it on the forums but the grown up debate has always been reciprocated, it doesn't really work with you and your ilk as you are too narrow minded to see beyond your own beliefs

"But the whole point of this, and all your other threads, is utterly redundant Kinky.

You ask "what should Scotland do to mitigate the effects of a hard brexit on the Scottish economy?"

You just want people to agree with you and say, "yes Kinky, going independent is the best course for Scotland, brexit or not".

Because you are a raving nat who seems to think that every English person is against you. And perceive the Government of the UK as being the same as the English population in their attitudes towards Scotland.

But no, I disagree with you. I think Brexit is going to be monumentally bad for EVERYONE in the uk. I don't think Scotland will be disproportionately affected anymore than say, Liverpool. And if Brexit is the whole UK cutting off it's nose to spite it's face, then subsequent Scottish Independence is hammering nails into the hole.

You forget that it is a union, so it's the whole country at risk. From a financial point of view what is Scotland's is the UK's and vice versa, wether you like it or not. And we will need every economic advantage to negate the mess that these brexit arseholes have wrought. Not a different bunch of malcontents with delusions of persecution taking their metaphorical ball and fucking off home.

"

Standby by for I love my English family and friends

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 21/02/18 15:47:37]

The Council of Elrond

So Beefy is calling Nicola Sturgeon Nippy very grown up debate?

Why am I going to have a grown up debate with the likes of you? The basic concept is way beyond your ken

I've had many grown up debates as you put it on the forums but the grown up debate has always been reciprocated, it doesn't really work with you and your ilk as you are too narrow minded to see beyond your own beliefs"

Eh then why comment then ? Lol duh

The Council of Elrond

The UK is not a country

I get that if will effect England and Wales and NI too

But here is the thing England and Wales in majority voted to leave the EU and the UK government seem hell bend on taking the whole UK out the single market and customs union

So a hard brexit happens what do you honestly believe Scotland should do to avoid this ?

England sadly may never change its mind on wanting to leave the EU so why should Scotland just wait and see on something that may never happen

If you honestly believe people will just sit back in Scotland and watch England majority leave voters pull us out of the EU and the single market and customs union your wrong

The red line for Scotland is if its a hard brexit out of the single market and customs union then Scotland has every right to use the mandate to have an independence referendum then that gives the people of Scotland a decide to make on either leavibg the UK ir staying in a Uk hard brexit that will be upto us and us only

Yes you will probably have people believe staying in the Uk is best but you cannot deny people right to make that decision sorry but its true

The Council of Elrond

Where are all the people now calling for me to have a grown up debate calling out Beefy for not having Grown up debate

He believes calling Nicola Sturgeon nippy is grown up debate

But yeah shitebags will never call him out just attack me

You see there is a gang going on here in

Grantham

"The UK is not a country

I get that if will effect England and Wales and NI too

But here is the thing England and Wales in majority voted to leave the EU and the UK government seem hell bend on taking the whole UK out the single market and customs union

So a hard brexit happens what do you honestly believe Scotland should do to avoid this ?

England sadly may never change its mind on wanting to leave the EU so why should Scotland just wait and see on something that may never happen

If you honestly believe people will just sit back in Scotland and watch England majority leave voters pull us out of the EU and the single market and customs union your wrong

The red line for Scotland is if its a hard brexit out of the single market and customs union then Scotland has every right to use the mandate to have an independence referendum then that gives the people of Scotland a decide to make on either leavibg the UK ir staying in a Uk hard brexit that will be upto us and us only

Yes you will probably have people believe staying in the Uk is best but you cannot deny people right to make that decision sorry but its true"

But you're not telling us what an Independent Scotland post Brexit will look like and how it would function.

Surely you have some idea?

Burton-on-Trent

Yes, while the UK is struggling to try and unfuck itself while brexit (hard or soft) happens, I think it is best if a major economic contributor to its coffers is not allowed opportunity to make things worse.

One clusterfuck at a time please.

The Council of Elrond

"Yes, while the UK is struggling to try and unfuck itself while brexit (hard or soft) happens, I think it is best if a major economic contributor to its coffers is not allowed opportunity to make things worse.

One clusterfuck at a time please. "

So you would deny the Scottish people to decide our own future ?

Sorry but its Scotland fault England and Wales voted in the majority to leave the EU

Why should Scotland suffer a hard brexit we didnt for it

Grantham

"Yes, while the UK is struggling to try and unfuck itself while brexit (hard or soft) happens, I think it is best if a major economic contributor to its coffers is not allowed opportunity to make things worse.

Sorry but its Scotland fault England and Wales voted in the majority to leave the EU

"

It was a UK referendum, not a regional one!

Burton-on-Trent

"

Not everyone in rUK voted for it either, yet we have to suffer for the (small) majority.

And some of the Scottish population were actually part of that majority, and therefore are equally responsible.

You are NOT a separate country, you are part of a union that voted to harm itself, and having a tantrum now will help no one.

The Council of Elrond

It was a UK referendum, not a regional one!

"

Scotland is not a region its a country

If you wana call England a wee region thats upto you but i can see England is a damn well country within the UK same with Scotland

And Scotland people did elect the SNP on their manifesto giving them a mandate and in Holyrood the whole Scottish parilament had a debate and vote on the section 30 order and it democratically was passed by parilament to give the Scottish government permission to go to Uk government with that section 30 order which is still to be handed in as Nicola said she want to try and get the best deal for Scotland and the Uk and thats ro stay in the single market and customs union

If the Uk ignore that then Scotland has wvery right to ise that mandate to have an independence referendum where the people of Scotland will decide if the want to leave the Uk or stay in a UK hard brexit that wil be upto us and us alone

You just dont like it as you will have no say in the matter

Worry about England and getting England to change its minds on either leavibg the EU or a hard brexit

We in Scotland thats majority the 62% said we dint want to leave and we have a way out of brexit

Not everyone in rUK voted for it either, yet we have to suffer for the (small) majority.

And some of the Scottish population were actually part of that majority, and therefore are equally responsible.

You are NOT a separate country, you are part of a union that voted to harm itself, and having a tantrum now will help no one."

It was a UK vote not a regional vote to see who stays in and those who stay in.

Less than half of the scottish electorate in Scotland voted to stay in the EU.

A quarter of the leave vote was from SNP voters !!!

The Council of Elrond

You are NOT a separate country, you are part of a union that voted to harm itself, and having a tantrum now will help no one.

A quarter of the leave vote was from SNP voters !!!"

Ok show me where you get this a quarter of SNP voters voted leave as others claim it was only a third

Here is your problem the EU referendum was not about parties there was a remain and leave side

Were you going about the full of Scotland asking them at the polling stations are you SNP ?

Grantham

Ok show me where you get this a quarter of SNP voters voted leave as others claim it was only a third

Here is your problem the EU referendum was not about parties there was a remain and leave side

Were you going about the full of Scotland asking them at the polling stations are you SNP ?

"

Ok,if you insist. It was a third.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

"Where are all the people now calling for me to have a grown up debate calling out Beefy for not having Grown up debate

He believes calling Nicola Sturgeon nippy is grown up debate

But yeah shitebags will never call him out just attack me

You see there is a gang going on here in "

Oh grow up you Caledonian Clown, your persecution complex is of epic proportions.

Burton-on-Trent

Ok,if you insist. It was a third. "

It's rarely I give a ROFL, but this is definitely one!

The Council of Elrond

Ok show me where you get this info one then

Some say a third some ay a quarter of SNP voters voted leave prove it then

I dont know about you lot but i was never stopped at the polling station and asked how i voted in the EU referendum and which party i vote

So go head prove it

Thornaby

"Ok show me where you get this info one then

I dont know about you lot but i was never stopped at the polling station and asked how i voted in the EU referendum and which party i vote

So go head prove it "

Proved

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14950013.36__of_SNP_and_Labour_supporters_backed_Brexit__finds_survey/

The Council of Elrond

So go head prove it

Proved

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14950013.36__of_SNP_and_Labour_supporters_backed_Brexit__finds_survey/

"

Herald newspaper really ? Oh like newspaper never lie eh

Ok try this one where is the evidence to say Corbyn has betrayed the UK or a tratior?

Is it ok to just smear with no evidence ?

The Council of Elrond

Anyway back to the question you all hate

What do you suppose Scotland can do to avoid being seriously damaged in a UK hard brexit ?

Leaving the single market and customs is not a option and is a red line in Scotland

And what more is peope outside Scotland think they can a tually dictate terms to Scotland try and say its ok to deny Scottish people their democratic right to have a say

Whats next you gona say that English police should be sent to Scotland to beat the shit out of Scottish people using their democratic right to vot and decide our own future

So go head prove it

Proved

Ok try this one where is the evidence to say Corbyn has betrayed the UK or a tratior?

Is it ok to just smear with no evidence ?"

The Herald is pro SNP esp the Sunday Herald and it is still not good enough for kinky then again what is ????

Burton-on-Trent

"Anyway back to the question you all hate

What do you suppose Scotland can do to avoid being seriously damaged in a UK hard brexit ?

Leaving the single market and customs is not a option and is a red line in Scotland

And what more is peope outside Scotland think they can a tually dictate terms to Scotland try and say its ok to deny Scottish people their democratic right to have a say

Whats next you gona say that English police should be sent to Scotland to beat the shit out of Scottish people using their democratic right to vot and decide our own future "

Again....

But the whole point of this, and all your other threads, is utterly redundant Kinky.

Since you won't try to persude me that indepence is good for me can I ask this

Is it a big secret ???

Can you not tell me how the wonder of an independent Scotland can be achieved so I can cast my vote for it ???

Thornaby

So go head prove it

Proved

Is it ok to just smear with no evidence ?"

Look at who did the survey.

The Council of Elrond

Ok you wanna know why i keep asking

Is because its highlighting the amount of people outside of Scotland that actually think they know whats best for Scotland and then saying its more than ok to deny the Scottish people the right to decide their own future

Are you all that afraid to allow the Scottish people to decide our own future ?

Again there will no doubt be some that agree with you all saying staying with the UK is best

But why deny those that have changed their minds on independence as they dont wanna suffer a hard brexit ?

That not true democratic thats you all trying to dictate the terms to Scotland should we just ahut the fuck up and get back in the the box eh?

Thornaby

"Anyway back to the question you all hate

Whats next you gona say that English police should be sent to Scotland to beat the shit out of Scottish people using their democratic right to vot and decide our own future

Again....

You forget that it is a union, so it's the whole country at risk. From a financial point of view what is Scotland's is the UK's and vice versa, wether you like it or not. And we will need every economic advantage to negate the mess that these brexit arseholes have wrought. Not a different bunch of malcontents with delusions of persecution taking their metaphorical ball and fucking off home."

(Applauds politely, expects to be accused of bullying, fails to give a fuck about ridiculous accusations)

"Since you won't try to persude me that indepence is good for me can I ask this

Is it a big secret ???

Can you not tell me how the wonder of an independent Scotland can be achieved so I can cast my vote for it ???"

Can I get a reply please ??

Thornaby

"Ok you wanna know why i keep asking

Is because its highlighting the amount of people outside of Scotland that actually think they know whats best for Scotland and then saying its more than ok to deny the Scottish people the right to decide their own future

Again there will no doubt be some that agree with you all saying staying with the UK is best

But why deny those that have changed their minds on independence as they dont wanna suffer a hard brexit ?

That not true democratic thats you all trying to dictate the terms to Scotland should we just ahut the fuck up and get back in the the box eh?"

You had a vote.

According to the leading SNP figures it was once in a generation.

Why did they lie?

The Council of Elrond

Is it a big secret ???

Can you not tell me how the wonder of an independent Scotland can be achieved so I can cast my vote for it ???"

Ok here is a big one do you want to be in a UK hard brexit with a Tory government in charge with free reign to do whatever they want ?

Why is it Greenoakmale you would rather Tory rule rather than have our Scottish government whoever it may be run all affairs and that means the non devolved powers ?

The Council of Elrond

That not true democratic thats you all trying to dictate the terms to Scotland should we just ahut the fuck up and get back in the the box eh?

You had a vote.

Why did they lie?"

Ah the you had your vote trying dictate terms again ?

So what kind of democracy do you live in eh ? Is democracy in your wee world a one off event ?

And do you even get back in 2014 there was no parties in the Independence referendum duh!

And who gets to decide when a generation is eh ?

Thornaby

You had a vote.

Why did they lie?

So what kind of democracy do you live in eh ? Is democracy in your wee world a one off event ?

And do you even get back in 2014 there was no parties in the Independence referendum duh!

And who gets to decide when a generation is eh ?"

You were asked a simple question. Answer it.

Thornaby

Is it a big secret ???

Can you not tell me how the wonder of an independent Scotland can be achieved so I can cast my vote for it ???

Ok here is a big one do you want to be in a UK hard brexit with a Tory government in charge with free reign to do whatever they want ?

Why is it Greenoakmale you would rather Tory rule rather than have our Scottish government whoever it may be run all affairs and that means the non devolved powers ?

"

You are answering a question with a question. Answer the question.

Is it a big secret ???

"

Sorry that is just you showing your contempt for the Tories we all have that to varying degrees.

I am looking for a proper explanation of what will benifit a Indy Scotland.

The Council of Elrond

You had a vote.

Why did they lie?

You were asked a simple question. Answer it."

Ok answer this is democracy a one off event ?

The Council of Elrond

Is it a big secret ???

Sorry that is just you showing your contempt for the Tories we all have that to varying degrees.

I am looking for a proper explanation of what will benifit a Indy Scotland."

Greenoakmale do you not believe their could be a Scottish Labour government in Scotland or something ?

Thornaby

You had a vote.

Why did they lie?

You were asked a simple question. Answer it.

Ok answer this is democracy a one off event ?"

You first, or just be honest, fess up and say you can't.

Oh and a generation

generation is "all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively." It can also be described as, "the average period, generally considered to be about thirty years

Thornaby

Is it a big secret ???

Greenoakmale do you not believe their could be a Scottish Labour government in Scotland or something ?"

Your turn to answer questions. Come on.

Is it a big secret ???

Greenoakmale do you not believe their could be a Scottish Labour government in Scotland or something ?"

Yes there Could be a Labour government in Scotland but that is my wish and desire.

You still are not answering the question.

Will we have more money in our pockets ?

Where would it come from ?

What would be the currency ?

If we left the UK how would the Scottish economy expand ??

These are just a tiny fraction of the unanswered questions from 2918 that will need addressed before the next referendum so you could start persuading your fellow Scots by giving us some facts to convince us to vote for Indy !!!

Is it a big secret ???

Greenoakmale do you not believe their could be a Scottish Labour government in Scotland or something ?

Yes there Could be a Labour government in Scotland but that is my wish and desire.

You still are not answering the question.

Will we have more money in our pockets ?

Where would it come from ?

What would be the currency ?

If we left the UK how would the Scottish economy expand ??

These are just a tiny fraction of the unanswered questions from 2918 that will need addressed before the next referendum so you could start persuading your fellow Scots by giving us some facts to convince us to vote for Indy !!!"

The Council of Elrond

Ok here is the answers Greenoakmale

1.Yes

2. Oh i dont know by not sending any tax and revenue made in Scotland to the UK treasury getting trident away from Scotland and tourism which fall in with revenue part

3. What ever currency we choose at the state the pound is in a currencey union diesnt look good the Tories have fucked the pound so we could create the Scottish pound our own currency unless you think thats not possiable?

4. Ok here is one way by not sending EU citizens back home for a start or do they give nothing to the economy in Scotland ?

Happy ? No doubt you will piss and moan

The Council of Elrond

For fox sake

Is democracy a one off event ?

Who gets to decide when a generation is ? How many years ?

"Ok here is the answers Greenoakmale

1.Yes

2. Oh i dont know by not sending any tax and revenue made in Scotland to the UK treasury getting trident away from Scotland and tourism which fall in with revenue part

3. What ever currency we choose at the state the pound is in a currencey union diesnt look good the Tories have fucked the pound so we could create the Scottish pound our own currency unless you think thats not possiable?

4. Ok here is one way by not sending EU citizens back home for a start or do they give nothing to the economy in Scotland ?

Happy ? No doubt you will piss and moan "

All good answers and I appreciate your thoughts.

I happens to approve of trident and as I have stated faslane is the second biggest employer in Scotland so that would leave a big whole in the Scottish economy.

As through the barnet formula we receive more money than we raise in tax I would have to disagree with you on that.

You can't just create a currency you have to have assets to back it up.

If we did manage to create a currency as the snp mp George keravan stated it would cause austerity max for Scotland trying to build the reserves to back a new currency.

Having limited imigration is always good for an economy but what is never factored in to the equation is how much money leaks from the economy as imigrants send money to there real homeland.

Personally I would prefer better training and education to boust the Scottish economy.

See you can debate properly when you try.

I asked the question and you did not deflect but have four reasoned answers which I appreciated! !

The Council of Elrond

Right in trident Greenoakmale

If those nuclear weapons are moved away from Scotland are you seriously saying those working there in faslane wont be moved to other parts of the navy base ?

Did you believe Jackie Baillie on the number of jobs that wiuld be lost by any chance ? She was made to look rather silly eh ? And she is near the base too

Thornaby

"For fox sake

Who gets to decide when a generation is ? How many years ? "

It says in the post you buffoon.

About 30 years.

Your party said a generation. It lied. Do you accept this or not?

You answer.

The Council of Elrond

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer."

So For Fox Sake just to here you say it

Do you believe no independence referendum can take place for 30 years ? Is it not upto the people of Scotland now ?

Where in the Edinburgh agreement say that no independence referendum can ever take place again and it must be in a generation eh ?

Starting to sound very near dictatorship

My party ? I am not a member of the SNP just a voter haha

"Right in trident Greenoakmale

If those nuclear weapons are moved away from Scotland are you seriously saying those working there in faslane wont be moved to other parts of the navy base ?

Did you believe Jackie Baillie on the number of jobs that wiuld be lost by any chance ? She was made to look rather silly eh ? And she is near the base too

"

The benifit to Scotland's economy is the amount of service it recieves from the Scottish businesses.

As I stated before

Catering

cleaning

all trades

Sercurity

Building workers

Laudery

Faslane is like a small town.

It is not about naval personal relocating it is about keeping the jobs of the people supplying faslane and keeping it going.

Thornaby

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

Do you believe no independence referendum can take place for 30 years ? Is it not upto the people of Scotland now ?

Where in the Edinburgh agreement say that no independence referendum can ever take place again and it must be in a generation eh ?

My party ? I am not a member of the SNP just a voter haha "

I believe the SNP should stick to its word, no referendum for 30 years. If they didn't mean they should not have said it, so they lied.

This is the behaviour you find abhorrent in other parties , so why not in the SNP? 4 legs good, 2 legs bad?

The Council of Elrond

The benifit to Scotland's economy is the amount of service it recieves from the Scottish businesses.

As I stated before

Catering

cleaning

all trades

Sercurity

Building workers

Laudery

It is not about naval personal relocating it is about keeping the jobs of the people supplying faslane and keeping it going."

So if am reading this right Greenoakmale you say jobs is a reason to keep a nuclear weapon that is designed to kill peolple yes kill people thats the reason to keep it in Scotland ?

Did you read about the fannies d*unk on the base that are incontrol of these nuclear weapons that if it went off you in Greenock would be deed as well as most of the west of Scotland and not to mention who is this nuclear weapon suppose to keep safe eh ? As again the fucking is designed to kill how many terror attacks has the UK had now and how did trident protect us ?

The Council of Elrond

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

I believe the SNP should stick to its word, no referendum for 30 years. If they didn't mean they should not have said it, so they lied.

This is the behaviour you find abhorrent in other parties , so why not in the SNP? 4 legs good, 2 legs bad?"

Offt sounding like a dictator there lol

Its the people that decide not a party

Do you have have to be a member of a party now to vote for them ? Lmao

Thornaby

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

This is the behaviour you find abhorrent in other parties , so why not in the SNP? 4 legs good, 2 legs bad?

Do you have have to be a member of a party now to vote for them ? Lmao "

Desperate deflection there, again. Did the SNP lie, yes or no?

Regarding Trident.Ive always thought the UK should have a referendum on keeping Trident.Would Scots vote to keep it.? Personally I am against it.

As I stated before

Catering

cleaning

all trades

Sercurity

Building workers

Laudery

It is not about naval personal relocating it is about keeping the jobs of the people supplying faslane and keeping it going.

So if am reading this right Greenoakmale you say jobs is a reason to keep a nuclear weapon that is designed to kill peolple yes kill people thats the reason to keep it in Scotland ?

Did you read about the fannies d*unk on the base that are incontrol of these nuclear weapons that if it went off you in Greenock would be deed as well as most of the west of Scotland and not to mention who is this nuclear weapon suppose to keep safe eh ? As again the fucking is designed to kill how many terror attacks has the UK had now and how did trident protect us ?"

1. I believe the reason to keep nuclear weapons is as a deternt.

The jobs are a separate issue but Scotland would be a poorer place without them.

2. No matter where trident ends up if one of those bad boys exploded the whole of the UK would be uninhabitable.

3, Trident is not suppose to deter terroist attacks so that will be none.

4. As Trident is a very last retaliatory weapon if you scrapped it you would need to spend the exact amount on conventional forces.

5. Devonport in England would jump at having Trident based there as they know the benifit to the economy.

Putting aside the fact that both of us wish Trident was not a necessary evil how would you remploy all the people that work at faslane and service it ??

The Council of Elrond

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

Desperate deflection there, again. Did the SNP lie, yes or no?"

No i know you and others have this problem and hate the SNP

But again see in 2014 ForFoxSake their were no parties just a YES side and a NO side

For example

Did the Greens and Scottish Socialist Party not join the YES side too with the SNP ?

Did Labour not join up with the Tories and Lib Dems in the NO side ? Lmao

Thornaby

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

But again see in 2014 ForFoxSake their were no parties just a YES side and a NO side

For example

Did the Greens and Scottish Socialist Party not join the YES side too with the SNP ?

"

More deflection. The SNP ( Alex Salmond) said that it was a once in a generation event. He was the leader of the SNP, he was speaking on behalf of the SNP. Did he lie?

The Council of Elrond

Ok who is trident suppose to be a deternt from ?

Its a defence weapon designed to kill only not protect people for example

Say North Korea fire the nuclear weapon on the UK how will the nuclear weapon here in Scotland protect us all ?

TM says she would use trident as a first strike weapon.Its not a retaliation weapon.

I believe in todays world it has no real purpose and at over £200 billion over it's lifetime is horrendously expensive.

The Council of Elrond

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

For example

More deflection. The SNP ( Alex Salmond) said that it was a once in a generation event. He was the leader of the SNP, he was speaking on behalf of the SNP. Did he lie?"

Oh right so now Alex Salmond is not allowed an opinion now ?

Again no parties were involved in 2014's independence referendum

Go on then show me where in the Edinburgh Agreenment signed by both the Scottish and UK government should there cannot be another independence referendum fir a generation eh ? Remember that was a leal binding referendum bith signed too so should be easy to find eh

The Edinburgh Agreement was signed that both sides would respect the decsion incase you havent noticed Scotland is not independent so it has been respected duh but you wana know why no one can say there will never be another independence referendum for 30 years because it would be anti democratic as the people might vote a party in with a independence referendum in their manifesto oh wait the SNP were elected in by the people there is democratic

Try to keep up eh lol

Thornaby

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

For example

More deflection. The SNP ( Alex Salmond) said that it was a once in a generation event. He was the leader of the SNP, he was speaking on behalf of the SNP. Did he lie?

Go on then show me where in the Edinburgh Agreenment signed by both the Scottish and UK government should there cannot be another independence referendum fir a generation eh ? Remember that was a leal binding referendum bith signed too so should be easy to find eh

The Edinburgh Agreement was signed that both sides would respect the decsion incase you havent noticed Scotland is not independent so it has been respected duh but you wana know why no one can say there will never be another independence referendum for 30 years because it would be anti democratic as the people might vote a party in with a independence referendum in their manifesto oh wait the SNP were elected in by the people there is democratic

Try to keep up eh lol "

More diversion tactics.

Did he lie, yes or no?

The Council of Elrond

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

For example

Try to keep up eh lol

More diversion tactics.

Did he lie, yes or no?"

No !!!!!!

What a strange democracy you live in

The Council of Elrond

Now that i have answered yours ForFoxSake

Answer this

Is a democracy a one off event ?

Are elections are one off event ?

Lmao

You are filled with hate oh how dare this Scottish people dare to want another independence referendum eh cant be allowed in ForFoxSake wee democracy must be a dictatorship where you rule for everybody now

Thornaby

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

For example

Try to keep up eh lol

More diversion tactics.

Did he lie, yes or no?

No !!!!!!

What a strange democracy you live in "

He lied, he had no intention of not going for it again. You've been mugged

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

For example

"

The greens publicly walked away from the snp controlled yes side because they did not agree with the way the campaign was being conducted.

"Ok who is trident suppose to be a deternt from ?

Its a defence weapon designed to kill only not protect people for example

Say North Korea fire the nuclear weapon on the UK how will the nuclear weapon here in Scotland protect us all ? "

No it won't protect us if north Korea fire first.

The point is to deter them from firing in the first place.

If they did fire it would be MAD

Mutualy assured desruction !!

No one turns out a winner only dead.

The Council of Elrond

Greenoakmale this is a question for you when your ready and back on here

North Lanarkshire council which is Labour /Tory council

Well CK Labour have just said this on twitter ......"Absolutely brilliant initiative by NL Labour" and this is on the "o provide free meals 365 days a year to children from low income families"

Now they claim that not a single SNP councillor does this or is proposing

This is an outright lie correct Greenoakmale as North Ayrshire SNP's North Ayrshire Council was the first to roll out free school meals during school summer holidays correct ?

Why is Labour lying like this ? Just like Corbyn lying that you cant be out the Eu but in the single market and that SNP mitigate Tory cuts and that Scotland has its own legal system

Thornaby

"Now that i have answered yours ForFoxSake

Answer this

Is a democracy a one off event ?

Are elections are one off event ?

Lmao

You are filled with hate oh how dare this Scottish people dare to want another independence referendum eh cant be allowed in ForFoxSake wee democracy must be a dictatorship where you rule for everybody now "

As ever, you try and make this about hate, that's you and your xenophobia.

Is democracy a one off event? No, but if that's the case why did the SNP lie?

Why did the SNP say it is? Mugging number 2 for you.

Are elections a one off event?

Yes, you have one at a time, you do not have the same election running continuously.

Even an idiot could work that out.

Oh, yeah, sorry.

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

For example

Try to keep up eh lol

More diversion tactics.

Did he lie, yes or no?"

Your tact just sounds like kinky ..... sorry to say that.

I will answer for kinky

salmond and sturgeon load.

The same way salmond lied about having a letter from the eu saying scotland had automatic entry.

Can we move on you are not gonna get any admission from kinky.

"For fox sake

About 30 years.

You answer.

For example

Try to keep up eh lol

More diversion tactics.

Did he lie, yes or no?

Your tact just sounds like kinky ..... sorry to say that.

I will answer for kinky

salmond and sturgeon load.

The same way salmond lied about having a letter from the eu saying scotland had automatic entry.

Can we move on you are not gonna get any admission from kinky."

Lied

"Greenoakmale this is a question for you when your ready and back on here

Well CK Labour have just said this on twitter ......"Absolutely brilliant initiative by NL Labour" and this is on the "o provide free meals 365 days a year to children from low income families"

This is an outright lie correct Greenoakmale as North Ayrshire SNP's North Ayrshire Council was the first to roll out free school meals during school summer holidays correct ?

Why is Labour lying like this ? Just like Corbyn lying that you cant be out the Eu but in the single market and that SNP mitigate Tory cuts and that Scotland has its own legal system "

Having not read up on it I will get back to you.

The Council of Elrond

Ok there you have it ForFoxSake agrees democracy is not a one off event and that means if the people if Scotland want another independence referendum then thats their right

Your just pissed off you get no say in the matter lol

The Council of Elrond

Why is Labour lying like this ? Just like Corbyn lying that you cant be out the Eu but in the single market and that SNP mitigate Tory cuts and that Scotland has its own legal system

Having not read up on it I will get back to you."

Cool cool cheers

Having not read up on it I will get back to you."

Just wondering are you saying the snp have never lied about anything ????

The Council of Elrond

Just wondering are you saying the snp have never lied about anything ????"

Answer my question please

Thornaby

"Ok there you have it ForFoxSake agrees democracy is not a one off event and that means if the people if Scotland want another independence referendum then thats their right

Your just pissed off you get no say in the matter lol "

Yet again your hatred and bile colours your post.

The key issue here is Salmond lied, and you accept that, and like it.

The Scottish people are entitled to another vote, in a generation. As defined by the SNP.

Yet again, you have been mugged.

Answer my question please "

When I get home I can have a look and WILL reply to this subject.

in the meantime are you saying no one from the snp has ever lied ??

The Council of Elrond

"Ok there you have it ForFoxSake agrees democracy is not a one off event and that means if the people if Scotland want another independence referendum then thats their right

The Scottish people are entitled to another vote, in a generation. As defined by the SNP.

"

Where is the hate ?

No he didnt lie he voiced an opinion

You cant find it in the Edinburgh Agreement can you ?

Again you do NOT get to dicate those terms to when Scotland will have another independence referendum youthat feart that Scotland will bugger off from your wee corrupt UK ? No faith in the the no voters sending a majority to save the UK again ? Lol

The Council of Elrond

in the meantime are you saying no one from the snp has ever lied ??"

I know your game so i will wait for your reply thanks

Thornaby

Where is the hate ?

Again you do NOT get to dicate those terms to when Scotland will have another independence referendum youthat feart that Scotland will bugger off from your wee corrupt UK ? No faith in the the no voters sending a majority to save the UK again ? Lol "

Where's the hate? This from the man who describes the UK as corrupt in the next line?

Actually, the UK parliament does get to dictate ( well legislate to be accurate, but hey you hate the UK)

So, the Caledonian Clown is gullible as well as inaccurate.

The Council of Elrond

Where is the hate ?

Again you do NOT get to dicate those terms to when Scotland will have another independence referendum youthat feart that Scotland will bugger off from your wee corrupt UK ? No faith in the the no voters sending a majority to save the UK again ? Lol

Where's the hate? This from the man who describes the UK as corrupt in the next line?

Actually, the UK parliament does get to dictate ( well legislate to be accurate, but hey you hate the UK)

So, the Caledonian Clown is gullible as well as inaccurate."

So you dont believe the UK is corrupt ? Here is a big example

Tax avoidence and hiding money in offshore accounts

Hiding brexit analysis papers

Those not in any way being corrupt ?

So the UK parilament think its ok to go against the Scottish peoples wishes thats ok then ?

My god you filled with hate

Thornaby

Where is the hate ?

So the UK parilament think its ok to go against the Scottish peoples wishes thats ok then ?

My god you filled with hate "

I know you are angry, it's understandable, you've proved to yourself the SNP lied to you, and I'm not falling for your distraction attempts. Poor Dinky

The Council of Elrond

Where is the hate ?

I know you are angry, it's understandable, you've proved to yourself the SNP lied to you, and I'm not falling for your distraction attempts. Poor Dinky "

Hello the YES side never lied

The ince in a generation was an opinion

You are actually shitting out of answering questions hahahahaha

you asked "this from the man who describes the UK as corrupt in the next line?"

Then i asked you these questions "x avoidence and hiding money in offshore accounts

Those not in any way being corrupt?

And as usual you shat out it so from now on

I wont answer your questions till you grow a pair

Amongst all the bullshit and twisting peoples words there is a very simple answer to kinkys question...

How can Scotland not be damaged by Brexit.

It can't.

Damage to Scotland cannot be avoided.

Scotland staying in the UK while we Brexit will damage Scotland, just like the rest of the UK.

Scotland breaking away from the UK does not avoid Brexit, it makes Scotland basically have 2 Brexits in one go so that will be even worse.

Kinky said something about not leaving the Customs Union etc being a red line for Scottish voters but its a line they would automatically throw themselves over breaking away from the UK.

Asking how to avoid Scotland not being harmed by Brexit is the same as asking how to stop the sun coming up in the morning.....

It cannot be done.

Thornaby

Where is the hate ?

I know you are angry, it's understandable, you've proved to yourself the SNP lied to you, and I'm not falling for your distraction attempts. Poor Dinky

Then i asked you these questions "x avoidence and hiding money in offshore accounts

I wont answer your questions till you grow a pair "

Dinky

You are simply trying to have to face up to the fact that you have been lied to, and you embraced the lies, you want the lies

The Council of Elrond

Where is the hate ?

Dinky

You are simply trying to have to face up to the fact that you have been lied to, and you embraced the lies, you want the lies

"

You really are shit feart to answer questions

You really think you wind me up nah mate you keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night

The Council of Elrond

So this is very interesting from people outside of Scotland think we in Scotland should actually just do nothing and face damage to Scotland at the hands of a hard brexit

So as i said those outside of Scotland think they actually know whats best for Scotland and that you can actually dictate terms to decide our future in Scotland

So all that bullshit of aww we dont wanna see Scotland 12 billion a year worse off is a fucking lie you just wanna keep your UK together no mattervthe cost to Scotland

And you wont even allow Scottish people to make up their own minds on if they would rather independence or a UK hard brexit you are trying to dictate those terms

I have news for you the British empire is dead !

We live in a democracy try respecting It and Scotlands majority remain vote

"Amongst all the bullshit and twisting peoples words there is a very simple answer to kinkys question...

It can't.

Scotland staying in the UK while we Brexit will damage Scotland, just like the rest of the UK.

Scotland breaking away from the UK does not avoid Brexit, it makes Scotland basically have 2 Brexits in one go so that will be even worse.

Kinky said something about not leaving the Customs Union etc being a red line for Scottish voters but its a line they would automatically throw themselves over breaking away from the UK.

Asking how to avoid Scotland not being harmed by Brexit is the same as asking how to stop the sun coming up in the morning.....

It cannot be done. "

Kinky, how would you avoid the scenario above then?

What will stop the sun rising in the morning?

Thornaby

Where is the hate ?

Dinky

You really are shit feart to answer questions

You really think you wind me up nah mate you keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night

"

Dinky, the Harold Shipham medical center has more credibility than you, I think the term is "a busted flush"

The Council of Elrond

"Amongst all the bullshit and twisting peoples words there is a very simple answer to kinkys question...

It can't.

It cannot be done.

Kinky, how would you avoid the scenario above then?

What will stop the sun rising in the morning? "

By independence for Scotland i know you dont agree with it but its my opinion

Whats shocking though is your all shrugging your shoulders saying i dont know just have to suffer damage thats the best you got ?

Those that claim we dont wanna see Scotland damaged really dont care as i said your all shrugging the shoulders with no answers so you are ineffect saying ah well your gonna to have to suffer it with us even if you didnt for to leave the EU its beyond sick

Brexit voters want out the EU no matter the cost.They'll tell you in the long run it'll be fine. Nationalists want out the union no matter the cost.Theyll tell you in the long run it'll all be fine.

Nationalists and brexiters have much in common.

The Council of Elrond

I now see Ross Thomson has added his support to his fellow Scottish Tory branch mps supporting hard brexit out of the single market and customs union going against Scotland and the people he is suppose to represent

The Tories are fucking scumbags !!!!!!

Yet tou wont see Ruth Davidson interviewd over this cant be seen to answer why her branch office mps are not standing up for Scotland but instead fucking Scotland right over so its party before the people

The Council of Elrond

"Brexit voters want out the EU no matter the cost.They'll tell you in the long run it'll be fine. Nationalists want out the union no matter the cost.Theyll tell you in the long run it'll all be fine.

"

No we want out this UK union as its not fair and equal to Scotland ,Wales ,NI

Thornaby

"Brexit voters want out the EU no matter the cost.They'll tell you in the long run it'll be fine. Nationalists want out the union no matter the cost.Theyll tell you in the long run it'll all be fine.

"

Nail on the head " it's always someone else to blame black/Jew/English/Europe"

Simple solutions for simple people

No we want out this UK union as its not fair and equal to Scotland ,Wales ,NI "

please you are only interested in Scotlands independence at any price.Wales and NI ?Like you are bothered.

Same for brexiters they don't care if anyone suffers as long as they get their dream fulfilled.

Like it or not you are both cut from the same cloth.

Historical independence comes at a price be that blood or power or wealth.Often it's all 3.

The Council of Elrond

No we want out this UK union as its not fair and equal to Scotland ,Wales ,NI please you are only interested in Scotlands independence at any price.Wales and NI ?Like you are bothered.

Same for brexiters they don't care if anyone suffers as long as they get their dream fulfilled.

Historical independence comes at a price be that blood or power or wealth.Often it's all 3.

"

Oh really ? So you have never ever once seen me say in here i believe every single country should independent ?

Do you believe the UK treats Scotland ,Wales and NI fair ? And give examples of this

Have Scotland , Wales and NI no right in what happens with brexit in this so called union of equal nations ? A family of nations David Cameron called it and he also said for Scotland to lead the UK so should Scotland just shut yp now ?

Grantham

As I stated before

Catering

cleaning

all trades

Sercurity

Building workers

Laudery

It is not about naval personal relocating it is about keeping the jobs of the people supplying faslane and keeping it going."

If Trident is pulled from Scotland, it would initially be relocated to Kings Bay, Georgia USA, along with the submarines. It might well even be an impossible task to relocate it to anywhere in the rUK.

The RN would pull out of Faslane completely, or it become the base for the Scottish Navy.

I know your game so i will wait for your reply thanks "

ok I have had a wee look to see that north Ayrshire does supply meals to kids 365.

So yes I think north Lanarkshire are wrong to claim credit for being the first council to doe this.

No we want out this UK union as its not fair and equal to Scotland ,Wales ,NI please you are only interested in Scotlands independence at any price.Wales and NI ?Like you are bothered.

Oh really ? So you have never ever once seen me say in here i believe every single country should independent ?

Do you believe the UK treats Scotland ,Wales and NI fair ? And give examples of this

Have Scotland , Wales and NI no right in what happens with brexit in this so called union of equal nations ? A family of nations David Cameron called it and he also said for Scotland to lead the UK so should Scotland just shut yp now ? "

Save the empty rhetorical questions for a fool with time to waste.

Independence can be and has been worth fighting for historically.You may well feel it's worth fighting for.Just don't fool yourself that it doesn't come at a price.More so don't expect you can fool others that it'll be some Scottish utopia and even when you win you are only taking half the people with you..

The brexiters have won a referendum and a price is being paid for it.

We all pay a price .You and the brexiters think it's worth paying.

The Council of Elrond

ok I have had a wee look to see that north Ayrshire does supply meals to kids 365.

So yes I think north Lanarkshire are wrong to claim credit for being the first council to doe this."

So Labour are caught out lying to people then ?

Ok next question when did Scottish Labour branch ban private firms like atos in Scotland ? Dick Leonard is trying to take credit for that when infact Jeane Freeman did that last year in her name correct ?

And you seriously wonder why people in Scotland dont trust Labour Greenoakmale take a long hard look at the state your wee branch office is in

The Council of Elrond

Have Scotland , Wales and NI no right in what happens with brexit in this so called union of equal nations ? A family of nations David Cameron called it and he also said for Scotland to lead the UK so should Scotland just shut yp now ?

Independence can be and has been worth fighting for historically.You may well feel it's worth fighting for.Just don't fool yourself that it doesn't come at a price.More so don't expect you can fool others that it'll be some Scottish utopia and even when you win you are only taking half the people with you..

"

Ah well come back to me when you wanna answer my questions eh

So yes I think north Lanarkshire are wrong to claim credit for being the first council to doe this.

So Labour are caught out lying to people then ?

Ok next question when did Scottish Labour branch ban private firms like atos in Scotland ? Dick Leonard is trying to take credit for that when infact Jeane Freeman did that last year in her name correct ?

And you seriously wonder why people in Scotland dont trust Labour Greenoakmale take a long hard look at the state your wee branch office is in

"

Because I am not on twitter I am unsure what the actual tweet was as you say you have dyslexia your statement about snp councils/ councillors is not clear,

The Council of Elrond

Ok CK Labour said on twitter ......"Absolutely brilliant initiative by NL Labour"

It was on them providing free meals 365 days a year to children from low income families

Then they said that not a single SNP councillor does this or is proposing this

Not true and Labour in Scotland are lying to the people correct ?

You said it yourself North Lanarkshire is not the first to do this

"Ok CK Labour said on twitter ......"Absolutely brilliant initiative by NL Labour"

It was on them providing free meals 365 days a year to children from low income families

Then they said that not a single SNP councillor does this or is proposing this

Not true and Labour in Scotland are lying to the people correct ?

You said it yourself North Lanarkshire is not the first to do this "

Do you mean an snp council does not provide the meals

or snp councillors have not proposed to do this

?

Ah well come back to me when you wanna answer my questions eh"

You didn't ask any you didn't know the answers to .You might as well of asked ."Are there cats?

The Council of Elrond

Oh i have just been informed Ruth Davidson was interviewed and gave a soundbite

She said all Scottish Tory branch mps and msps stand with the PM to get the best deal

Problem -4 of her Scottish Tory branch mps now agree with a hard brexit that will see damage to Scotland

Oh its getting fucking good now popcorn out watchibg these Tory scumbags with no clue on what they are doing and would actually want to see Scotland damaged says it fucking all with these scumbags

Kinky.

I've said all along Scotland should be given another independence referendum.

How do you figure leaving the UK and leaving the EU will improve Scotland?

There would be a good number of years before Scotland got back into the EU if ever, it's a massive undertaking to break from a union and gain true independence, it's not an over night thing to do.

For those years Scotland was attempting to sort this out are you saying Scotland would not have to apply austerity like never seen before?

The Council of Elrond

Ah i now see why Scottish Tory branch mps are joing up with other Tories for a hard brexit

The EU Anti Tax Avoidance Directive and its associated clauses coming into force on the 1st of January 2019

The Council of Elrond

Alister Jack, MP for Dumfries and Galloway

that voted 53.1% Remain.

Colin Clark, MP for Gordon in Aberdeenshire that voted 55% Remain.

Ross Thomson, MP for Aberdeen South in a city that voted 61.1% Remain.

Stephen Kerr, MP for Stirling that voted 67.7% Remain!!!

Now four Scottish Tories pushing for the hardest of Brexit despite representing constituencies that voted more strongly for Remain than the 51.9% in the UK that voted Leave.

And this from Ross Thomson who raised a question at PMQs today calling for a ban on electric shock dog collars. Doesn't Ross know that the point raised is a matter devolved to the Scottish Government and that the Scottish Government has already banned the use of electric shock dog collars

Is Ross Thomson telling English MPs that the Tory Government in England should follow the Scottish Governments lead ? Lol

Lmao fucking embarrassing seems these Scottish Tories branch office mps havent a fucking scoody doo whats devolved and resvered to Westminster hahahaha

By *ebramacTV/TS  over a year ago

Toton

"Ah i now see why Scottish Tory branch mps are joing up with other Tories for a hard brexit

The EU Anti Tax Avoidance Directive and its associated clauses coming into force on the 1st of January 2019 "

And no SNP supporters have ever been caught avoiding tax then?

I can name two off my head, Sir Brian Souter, who has donated £2.5million to the SNP and also donated £1million to the yes campaign. The other one is Tony Banks, the boss of Balhousie Care Group

The Council of Elrond

"Ah i now see why Scottish Tory branch mps are joing up with other Tories for a hard brexit

The EU Anti Tax Avoidance Directive and its associated clauses coming into force on the 1st of January 2019

And no SNP supporters have ever been caught avoiding tax then?

I can name two off my head, Sir Brian Souter, who has donated £2.5million to the SNP and also donated £1million to the yes campaign. The other one is Tony Banks, the boss of Balhousie Care Group "

I love how you try and turn it round to SNP bad and seem to be giving Scottish Tory branch mps a free pass

This is a nice wee tactic eh if someone points out something the Tories are doing for you its " how can we turn it round to cover up what the Tories are doing " trying to protect them or something ?

By *ebramacTV/TS  over a year ago

Toton

I think its wrong whoever is avoiding tax, just pointing out that it isn’t just tory scum doing it

By *icklybitMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Salmonds The Chronicles of Deer Ltd, is nothing more than a tax dodge, diverting payments to this company that pays 20% corporation tax on earnings instead of the standard personal 45%.

There is no commercial reason for this and should be called out as illegal evasion, not legal avoidance.

But its a fellow nat, so no doubt a blind eye will be turned.

The Council of Elrond

"Salmonds The Chronicles of Deer Ltd, is nothing more than a tax dodge, diverting payments to this company that pays 20% corporation tax on earnings instead of the standard personal 45%.

There is no commercial reason for this and should be called out as illegal evasion, not legal avoidance.

But its a fellow nat, so no doubt a blind eye will be turned. "

So anything to say about the Tories and tax avoidence ? Nah didnt think so

Thornaby

"Salmonds The Chronicles of Deer Ltd, is nothing more than a tax dodge, diverting payments to this company that pays 20% corporation tax on earnings instead of the standard personal 45%.

"

Yet again Dinky trust to change the subject to avoid showing his support for a party that is as bad as the others. This is his avoidance technique.

Keep him on topic and after he's called you a racist, accused you of bullying and made up a few things, his lack of understanding is clear.

Grantham

"Alister Jack, MP for Dumfries and Galloway

that voted 53.1% Remain.

Now four Scottish Tories pushing for the hardest of Brexit despite representing constituencies that voted more strongly for Remain than the 51.9% in the UK that voted Leave.

And this from Ross Thomson who raised a question at PMQs today calling for a ban on electric shock dog collars. Doesn't Ross know that the point raised is a matter devolved to the Scottish Government and that the Scottish Government has already banned the use of electric shock dog collars

Is Ross Thomson telling English MPs that the Tory Government in England should follow the Scottish Governments lead ? Lol

Lmao fucking embarrassing seems these Scottish Tories branch office mps havent a fucking scoody doo whats devolved and resvered to Westminster hahahaha "

Another day, another load of rubbish.

Wales banned shock dog collars on 24th March 2010, Scotland on 24th January 2018.....so who took the lead on this and who is following?

SNP MPs received an in precedented two slap downs from the Speaker at PMQs yesterday.

Alan Brown tried to create mischief with the Ruth Davidson, Gavin Williamson fund-raising ball story and was instantly rebuked. His embarrassment was compounded after he admitted to "reading it in a newspaper"

David Linden went on job centre closures and was slapped down as the Speaker reminded him that "the Speaker decided what was in order and not him"

The Council of Elrond

Yet again Dinky trust to change the subject to avoid showing his support for a party that is as bad as the others. This is his avoidance technique.

Keep him on topic and after he's called you a racist, accused you of bullying and made up a few things, his lack of understanding is clear."

Helllooooooooooll

Its my thread!!!!!

The Council of Elrond

that voted 53.1% Remain.

Lmao fucking embarrassing seems these Scottish Tories branch office mps havent a fucking scoody doo whats devolved and resvered to Westminster hahahaha

Wales banned shock dog collars on 24th March 2010, Scotland on 24th January 2018.....so who took the lead on this and who is following?

SNP MPs received an in precedented two slap downs from the Speaker at PMQs yesterday.

Alan Brown tried to create mischief with the Ruth Davidson, Gavin Williamson fund-raising ball story and was instantly rebuked. His embarrassment was compounded after he admitted to "reading it in a newspaper"

David Linden went on job centre closures and was slapped down as the Speaker reminded him that "the Speaker decided what was in order and not him"

"

Thats it you try and bury what the Tories are doing eh

Its as if you dont want people to know what the Scumbags are upto ?

Anyway i love how you by passed that Scottish Tory branch mps are going against the wishes of the people the represent by wanting a hard brexit thats not what Scotland or the people they are suppose to represent voted for

Aw but that doesnt matter to you as you are quite happy to see Scotland damaged in a hard brexit so why should it bother you

Keep him on topic and after he's called you a racist, accused you of bullying and made up a few things, his lack of understanding is clear.

Helllooooooooooll

Its my thread!!!!!"

Therefor kinky can avoid any hard questions by saying it is all unionist propaganda against a party that makes no mistakes and tells no lies !!!

Grantham

Will we ever get a positive response from Kinky?

All I've ever asked is how the SNP would approach Goverment in an independent Scotland. All I ever get back in return is negative comments about everyone else.

Does the SNP know how it would run an independent Scotland post Brexit? Does Kinky know?

that voted 53.1% Remain.

Anyway i love how you by passed that Scottish Tory branch mps are going against the wishes of the people the represent by wanting a hard brexit thats not what Scotland or the people they are suppose to represent voted for

Aw but that doesnt matter to you as you are quite happy to see Scotland damaged in a hard brexit so why should it bother you "

Ok everyone knows labour lie everyone knows torys lie

In fact all bloody politicians lie they cant give a straight answer

But according to you the snp are lillywhite is that correct

The Council of Elrond

that voted 53.1% Remain.

Aw but that doesnt matter to you as you are quite happy to see Scotland damaged in a hard brexit so why should it bother you

But according to you the snp are lillywhite is that correct "

Why does this always fall back on SNP

Its as if none you wana talk about the lies fron the Tories and Labour trying to bury it or something ?

that voted 53.1% Remain.

But according to you the snp are lillywhite is that correct

Why does this always fall back on SNP

Its as if none you wana talk about the lies fron the Tories and Labour trying to bury it or something ?"

No no no

Everyone admits the other party's are liars no issues there

How about you come clean and admit the snp are liars as well

Or dont you believe they are !!!!

You cant keep calling them liars scumbags etc and not accept the snp are as well

Come on wee man wheres those big baws you keep going on about or are you shite feart to admit it

The Council of Elrond

Ok what have the SNP lied about ?

Grantham

"Ok what have the SNP lied about ?"

Oil revenues for starters.

"Kinky.

There would be a good number of years before Scotland got back into the EU if ever, it's a massive undertaking to break from a union and gain true independence, it's not an over night thing to do.

For those years Scotland was attempting to sort this out are you saying Scotland would not have to apply austerity like never seen before? "

Still waiting Kinky to hear how leaving the UK and automatically leaving the EU will not harm Scotland even more than just leaving the EU?

Or do you think Scotland would be better off out of the EU & UK? all together.

You can't have one without the other if you leave the UK.

How would Scotland fair out of both for a good few years?

Thornaby

"Ok what have the SNP lied about ?

Oil revenues for starters."

Pretty sure you can add in vat as a result of police mergers

"Ok what have the SNP lied about ?"

Alex Salmond as SNP First Minister had repeatedly said that Scotland would be an automatic member of the EU, be free to adopt sterling as its currency and would inherit all the UK's opt-outs on EU immigration and border controls.

They we're ALL LIES

Scottish ministers published figures showing they spent £19,452.92 going to court to appeal a ruling by the Freedom of Information (FOI) Commissioner that they had to disclose whether they had sought advice from their law officers on the issue.

Nicola Sturgeon, the Deputy First Minister, suddenly announced the case was being dropped last year because “no specific legal advice” existed, but it was not previously known how much public cash had been wasted.

=====

Oil revenues bonus - LIES

=====

Don't even think about trying to say it was just a personal opinion, he stated this as fact to support a referendum on leaving. He was top SNP dog, his word was SNP law.

He was the SNP, he lied throughhis teeth.

The Council of Elrond

Oil revenues for starters."

Both sides were wrong on that they never lied about

Yoon myth was that SNP said Scotland woukd only live off oil revenue not true and know it

The Council of Elrond

"Kinky.

For those years Scotland was attempting to sort this out are you saying Scotland would not have to apply austerity like never seen before?

Still waiting Kinky to hear how leaving the UK and automatically leaving the EU will not harm Scotland even more than just leaving the EU?

Or do you think Scotland would be better off out of the EU & UK? all together.

"

Did you know you can be outside the EU and be in the single market and customs union ?

Gonna try and lie about that eh ?

Oil revenues for starters.

Both sides were wrong on that they never lied about

Yoon myth was that SNP said Scotland woukd only live off oil revenue not true and know it"

So basically the snp are are a great political party and have never lied about anything

Wow maybe I will vote for them in the future

"Kinky.

Did you know you can be outside the EU and be in the single market and customs union ?

Gonna try and lie about that eh ?"

You imply heavily that I lie which it's only you that does that here, or twist peoples statements so badly to suit your incorrect responses.

Yes I know that a Norway deal is a possibility but as normal you have ignored the main part that you don't like to try and explain... so I will ask another time yet again...

While Scotland is in the very likely lengthy process of applying to join do you think Scotland will suffer heavily being outside of both the UK & EU ?

The Council of Elrond

And Scotland could be outside the EU and in the single market and customs union correct ?

That would screw yous eh ?

"And Scotland could be outside the EU and in the single market and customs union correct ?

That would screw yous eh ?"

Yes you can be in the single market and pay for the privilege also allow free movement of people obviously

But you would not have a say on EU rules

However this could be a good move for you when and if you have a referendum

Although I wouldnt want to see it happen I believe Scotland would vote to leave

Burton-on-Trent

Let's try and get this closed, then kinky can come back and ask the same rhetorical question in a slightly different way for part 3.

Burton-on-Trent

"Let's try and get this closed, then kinky can come back and ask the same rhetorical question in a slightly different way for part 3. "

Burton-on-Trent

"Let's try and get this closed, then kinky can come back and ask the same rhetorical question in a slightly different way for part 3. "

Burton-on-Trent

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 22/02/18 11:09:30]