jane collins's gob

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... seems to have put her on the brink of bankruptcy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

"... seems to have put her on the brink of bankruptcy "

I know bankrupts cannot be an MP in the UK. Is it the same for a MEP?

By *oorland2Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

"... seems to have put her on the brink of bankruptcy

I know bankrupts cannot be an MP in the UK. Is it the same for a MEP?"

was she actually stitched up by the political elite, as she dared to say what many know has actually been happening in places like Rochdale Oldham and Luton

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

was she actually stitched up by the political elite, as she dared to say what many know has actually been happening in places like Rochdale Oldham and Luton"

er... no

she said something she could not back up when challenged,

she was asked to take back the accusations on various occasions,

but instead of doing so she decided to try and hide behind non existant priviledge laws and also then tried to slow down court proceedings...

i have no sympathy for her whatsoever!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

was she actually stitched up by the political elite, as she dared to say what many know has actually been happening in places like Rochdale Oldham and Luton"

Her mouth stitched her up when she committed slander and libel, only she is responsible ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who is she?

"Who is she?"
A bankrupt kipper ...

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Exactly dared to say wot a most ppl were thinking feel sorry for the woman not suprised u don't tho Fabio there's a shock

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Who is she?"

she is a UKIP MEP who made allegations against 3 people in a speech at a UKIP party conference...

she was asked by those 3 people to take back the accusations, she did not, they sued

she then claimed she was covered under a law saying political speech is protected free speech, she took that arguement all the way to the ECJ where she lost that case...

anyway in the meantime she lost the case and each of the 3 people won £45,000 each for slander, and £9,000 each for liable.... and all court costs.....

the costs in total including the awards amounted to £396,000

in Lancashire

"Exactly dared to say wot a most ppl were thinking feel sorry for the woman not suprised u don't tho Fabio there's a shock "

Define 'most'?

She was wrong and broke the law to boot, that's the issue..

Think most people though not all are bright enough not totem what she did..

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Exactly dared to say wot a most ppl were thinking feel sorry for the woman not suprised u don't tho Fabio there's a shock "

I am not sympathetic because she could have taken back the allegations at any stage when asked.... she didn't..

then tried to slow down the say by saying her speech was political then covered under freedom of speech laws.... it wasn't....

then tried to take that to the high court... and lost....

then took it to the european court.... and lost

like the katie hopkins cases she was asked at various times to retract the allegations but she was too stubborn to refuse.....

am i suppose to feel sorry for her stubborn-ess...

in Lancashire

Love that someone who despises the EU went to them to try and prove her innocence..

She could have just accepted our sovereign judiciary and their decision..

thornaby

Sorry wen I said most I ment most normal ppl she was right to blame the MPs in that area shud of blamed the police social services teachers and lots of others aswell 1400 kids were abused and u think she shudnt speak out pity more didn't

"Love that someone who despises the EU went to them to try and prove her innocence..

She could have just accepted our sovereign judiciary and their decision.. "

Typical of UKIP.

Happy to accept the benefits provided by the EU yet at the same time condemn it for overriding UK law.

Stoke

"Sorry wen I said most I ment most normal ppl she was right to blame the MPs in that area shud of blamed the police social services teachers and lots of others aswell 1400 kids were abused and u think she shudnt speak out pity more didn't "

Shes a vocal climate change denier also.

Collins 'scientific credentials' are of course, that she was once a 'horse physiotherapist' - although there is no record of her actually having any qualifications in this line.She did go to the Kipper school of talking out of her arse though.

thornaby

Maybe but do u agree with wot she said tho in principal ?

"Maybe but do u agree with wot she said tho in principal ?"
She tried to destroy 3 peoples lives with false claims that they knew about the paedophiles grooming kids in the area.Making the 3 complicit in child abuse.

In the end the only life she destroyed was her own.

thornaby

So u honestly think 2mps in that area didn't hear a thing about 1400 kids been abuse no police or social workers teachers sorry 3 mp they had been reporting cases to police social services for yrs how can it not cum to the attention of local MPs wtf

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"So u honestly think 2mps in that area didn't hear a thing about 1400 kids been abuse no police or social workers teachers sorry 3 mp they had been reporting cases to police social services for yrs how can it not cum to the attention of local MPs wtf "

If the local MPs knew about it, and it's so obvious that they did, then why didn't Collins prove it and avoid being sued?

thornaby

How can they of not known or of heard anything about it ffs

Stoke

"So u honestly think 2mps in that area didn't hear a thing about 1400 kids been abuse no police or social workers teachers sorry 3 mp they had been reporting cases to police social services for yrs how can it not cum to the attention of local MPs wtf "

Because they played the

See no

Hear no

Speak no

Card

Probably to scared of opening the hornets nest

London

"How can they of not known or of heard anything about it ffs "

You realise Collins alleged that the MPs knew about the child abuse *before* an inquiry brought the cases to light, not afterwards?

thornaby

There ad been loads of times they ad been reported to the police and social services over yrs so how can u say that they all turned a blind eye and like the post above u we all know why

Stoke

"How can they of not known or of heard anything about it ffs

You realise Collins alleged that the MPs knew about the child abuse *before* an inquiry brought the cases to light, not afterwards?

"

Sold down the river to protect 3% of the population

London

Sure. Let's let people make criminal allegations without being able to back them up.

in Lancashire

Sorry but the ignorance evident here is bollock's. Whether they or others who also had a duty of care to intervene or speak out is irrelevant..

She was wrong, it's the law of lie land not the court of yeah but no but and it's cos I like her political point of view so fuck facts and actual evidence..

You nor I would or should accept similar said about us or our own on the same baseless and vitriolic rubbish..

What about the families and friends of the victims? Is it equally ok to slander them in public and it's all ok 'because they too must have known' ..

It's not about politics apart from those of the ukip mep. It's about whether we allow a different standard of proof in allegations and evidence because someone doesn't like that person..

Stupid slippery slope that you know..

thornaby

Mate it was 1400?little Inocent kids I'd of jailed every mp police officer social worker for not acting on it wen first reported and hung the scum who did it and the money Collins as been ordered to pay shud go to the real victims

"There ad been loads of times they ad been reported to the police and social services over yrs so how can u say that they all turned a blind eye and like the post above u we all know why "
If i said publicly you knew about a child being abused but i had no evidence to prove it what would you have to say about it.?

thornaby

If say sorry but I didn't there is more ppl on here who feel sorry for the 3mps than the poor kids wtf

in Lancashire

"If say sorry but I didn't there is more ppl on here who feel sorry for the 3mps than the poor kids wtf "

So you don't actually have a point to make on the principle of being wrongly slandered and libelled so you resort to that?

Please...

London

"If say sorry but I didn't there is more ppl on here who feel sorry for the 3mps than the poor kids wtf "

You're literally making stuff up now.

I don't feel more sorry for the MPs than the victims and I doubt anyone else does.

You're simply assuming the MPs are guilty without evidence because it fits your preconceived agenda.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

Of course no one would wish what happened to those kids would happen to anyone else, never mind their worst enemy.

However, we stand by the laws in this country. The law found what she did was wrong. The rulings were against her favour not only in the high court, but other courts as well.

You cannot go around saying things which do not have proof and cannot stand up under a court of law's scrutiny. The person who says such things without proof must take responsibility for their actions.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Mate it was 1400?little Inocent kids I'd of jailed every mp police officer social worker for not acting on it wen first reported and hung the scum who did it and the money Collins as been ordered to pay shud go to the real victims "

and if you knew the story you would know that the 3 people are giving the money away awarded to children's charities......

collins still have not given a penny to them.... or the legal costs....

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"Mate it was 1400?little Inocent kids I'd of jailed every mp police officer social worker for not acting on it wen first reported and hung the scum who did it and the money Collins as been ordered to pay shud go to the real victims "

Good lord, learn to use punctuation. At least we can figure out what you mean even when your spelling like a 13 year old texting her mates. Running 8 sentences together into one is a nightmare to read.

thornaby

I'm on my fone on a swingers site is it realy that important that my spelling is correct .lmfao I don't AV any agenda I was just saying if they didn't know wot was going on well they shud of known that's why I don't feel sorry for them one bit and Fabio if yr right and they AV donated the money great so they shud

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm on my fone on a swingers site is it realy that important that my spelling is correct .lmfao I don't AV any agenda I was just saying if they didn't know wot was going on well they shud of known that's why I don't feel sorry for them one bit and Fabio if yr right and they AV donated the money great so they shud "

they haven't donated any money yet because collins has not given them a single penny of the money awarded to them... she also owes their legal costs which again she has not paid a single penny of.......

the point still remains she should not have made allegations against people she could not substansiate...

then rather than saying sorry, she fought it and lost....

I feel no sympathy for her....

so please don't try and twist the thread to make her some sort of martyr.....

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"I'm on my fone on a swingers site is it realy that important that my spelling is correct .lmfao I don't AV any agenda I was just saying if they didn't know wot was going on well they shud of known that's why I don't feel sorry for them one bit and Fabio if yr right and they AV donated the money great so they shud "

Yeah I use my phone aswell. Like I said the text typing is at least readable. Running 6 sentences into 1 is just impossible to read. Full stops are your friend.

thornaby

Fabio I'm not making her out to b anything I just think they must of heard sumthing same as the police and social services 1400 sex attacks come on ffs . Put a full stop there for ya lol

.... seems to have put Ukip on the verge of bankruptcy as well as herself .... poetic

"Who is she?

she is a UKIP MEP who made allegations against 3 people in a speech at a UKIP party conference...

she was asked by those 3 people to take back the accusations, she did not, they sued

she then claimed she was covered under a law saying political speech is protected free speech, she took that arguement all the way to the ECJ where she lost that case...

anyway in the meantime she lost the case and each of the 3 people won £45,000 each for slander, and £9,000 each for liable.... and all court costs.....

the costs in total including the awards amounted to £396,000"

I suspect she is also a crook then!

you don't get bankrupt for £400k, especially not an MP

I suspect she has stashed her cash, hidden it well then went down the route of bankruptcy

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

If Jane Collins chooses the bankruptcy route, then she would no longer be able to be a MEP.

after yesterdays court ruling then there'll probably be no ukip mep's at all

"Who is she?

the costs in total including the awards amounted to £396,000

I suspect she is also a crook then!

you don't get bankrupt for £400k, especially not an MP

I suspect she has stashed her cash, hidden it well then went down the route of bankruptcy "

You can be bankrupted for £5 grand matey so not too sure what you mean.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"Love that someone who despises the EU went to them to try and prove her innocence..

She could have just accepted our sovereign judiciary and their decision.. "

the irony is delicious

Cramlington

I am also using my phone but have activated the advanced don't look like an illiterate bad tempered fuck wit settings. You should try it.

More seriously though you don't seem to grasp that there is no automatic link between local authorities and MPs - you can't assume if the council knows something the mp will also know it.

Cramlington

"If Jane Collins chooses the bankruptcy route, then she would no longer be able to be a MEP."
not quite true - usual disqualification rule is if bankrupt and subject to a restriction order.

Collins's procrastination tactics seemed to have racked up three times the money she was instructed to pay by this time last year .... the current amount stands at £660,000 ... ooops!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"after yesterdays court ruling then there'll probably be no ukip mep's at all

"

LOL! We are leaving the EU, in case you missed it there won't be any British MEP's from any party after Brexit.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"Sorry wen I said most I ment most normal ppl she was right to blame the MPs in that area shud of blamed the police social services teachers and lots of others aswell 1400 kids were abused and u think she shudnt speak out pity more didn't "
...Well said.

"Sorry wen I said most I ment most normal ppl she was right to blame the MPs in that area shud of blamed the police social services teachers and lots of others aswell 1400 kids were abused and u think she shudnt speak out pity more didn't ...Well said."

she did speak out ... and she got it badly wrong ... and now she owes £660,000 on account of being a lying gobshite

» Add a new message to this topic