FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Have to love David lammy

Have to love David lammy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usybee73 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

in the sticks

Seen on his twitter he met jacinda ardem in New York for lunch, all in the name of conservation and keeping the world natural

Must of caught the bus, or a lift on gretas boat ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

No don’t have to love him at all lol

By *atEvolutionCouple 2 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Seen on his twitter he met jacinda ardem in New York for lunch, all in the name of conservation and keeping the world natural

Must of caught the bus, or a lift on gretas boat ..."

She travels by train, boat, and electric bus/car when she has needed to travel. It's odd, but most people seem to think that trains run on fresh air or that electric cars get their charge from carbon free unicorn sweeties.

Yet in fact they are charged by the electricity that is made from burning fossil fuels. But if you pretend hard enough or don't look left and right on a motorway or rail journey, you can't see those power stations with their great clouds of cooling stream turning a lovely sunny day into a vaporous haze.

While Greta might be an example to all of us - she is most definitely not carbon free.

By *atEvolutionCouple 2 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Oooo.

and didn't . . . Two crewmembers fly across the Atlantic to New York to bring the boat back, and two of the crewmembers that made the original voyage had to fly across the Atlantic from the US to return home. That’s four flights to keep Greta from making two.

Go Greta. Saved us on that one.

By *ravelmanxxxMan 1 week ago

Durham

No definitely not he’s a vile horrible fat headed man.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 1 week ago

nearby

‘No more white do gooders ‘

By *usybee73 OP   Man 1 week ago

in the sticks

This is the problem... hence I keep saying about there's only a fag paper between labour and tory mps, most of the forum seems to forget labour has its fair share of clowns and double standards

By *aribbean King 1985Man 1 week ago

South West London

Thats why I dont want Labour to win the election EVER

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 1 week ago

golden fields

"Thats why I dont want Labour to win the election EVER"

Because David Lammy went to NY?

Bizarre.

By *llie37555Man 1 week ago

Market Drayton

"‘No more white do gooders ‘"

I recall this when lefty Lammy decided to pick a fight with Comic Relief. Plonker!

I can't remember which white celebrity female went to Uganda to provoke his revolting and disgusting jibe, but I read when someone whispered in his ear that Lenny Henry had frequently visited Africa for the charity, he almost retched on his lunch!

By *altenkommandoMan 6 days ago

milton keynes

"

While Greta might be an example to all of us - she is most definitely not carbon free.

"

Whats she an example of exactly?

Ocean going hypocrasy?

Ignorance pertaining as prohet of doom with a messianic syndrome?

An intellectually vassal manipulated by others and over infalted sense of her own importance in the lives of ordinary people?

She’d be better off going back to school, getting an education, and contributing to real science and having a coherent argument.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 6 days ago

golden fields

"

Ocean going hypocrasy?

An intellectually vassal manipulated by others and over infalted sense of her own importance in the lives of ordinary people?

She’d be better off going back to school, getting an education, and contributing to real science and having a coherent argument. "

It's amazing how a kid with some knowledge of climate science can make some people so insecure and angry.

By *altenkommandoMan 6 days ago

milton keynes

"

Ocean going hypocrasy?

She’d be better off going back to school, getting an education, and contributing to real science and having a coherent argument.

It's amazing how a kid with some knowledge of climate science can make some people so insecure and angry. "

She has no knowledge of climate science… look at the videos where she is asked questions that she doesn’t have a cheat sheet for and how quickly she flounders. If she did have that knowledge she would have credibility.

I’m neither insecure nor angry, I just don’t think she’s the second coming of the messiah like some people believe.

By *llie37555Man 6 days ago

Market Drayton

"

Ocean going hypocrasy?

It's amazing how a kid with some knowledge of climate science can make some people so insecure and angry.

She has no knowledge of climate science… look at the videos where she is asked questions that she doesn’t have a cheat sheet for and how quickly she flounders. If she did have that knowledge she would have credibility.

I’m neither insecure nor angry, I just don’t think she’s the second coming of the messiah like some people believe. "

Greta is a very sensitive, fragile girl who dropped out of school with issues. However, she is not quite the brilliant, independent, intelligent strong young woman with her own original opinions as many people want to see her. Or promote her.

I wish that she would be less accusatory and actually direct people to specific scientists, thinkers and engineers who can present a realistic, comprehensive plan to reduce our damage to climate.

I give her an B for achievement raising climate issues awareness

I give her just a C for her effort as she's been hypocritical on more than one occasion

I giver her a D for her irritating approach

» Add a new message to this topic