FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Are they complete fools??

Are they complete fools??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackal1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We all know over the last 30 odd years we in the west have given our manufacturing base and as a result a great deal of our wealth to China.

Most people in this country know it’s been a stupid mistake to enable China to become rich at our expense.

Now we find our ex military pilots are training the Chinese how to fight with modern jets.

After the private companies sending those retired pilots to China were criticised by our government, we now discover the Chinese have military students in our military colleges and our government send front line officers to train their counterparts in China.

Who the hell in our government signs this stuff off as ok? Am I missing something here or are they that stupid??

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-sent-raf-pilots-to-teach-chinese-counterparts-and-allowed-students-to-attend-british-military-colleges-12732462

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

££££££ = kerching

and our forces staff colleges have trained officers from around the world as we are rightfully seen as some of the best in the world in the art of war some of those trained have gone on to latter be our enemies its gone on since time immemorial

Manchester

"££££££ = kerching

and our forces staff colleges have trained officers from around the world as we are rightfully seen as some of the best in the world in the art of war some of those trained have gone on to latter be our enemies its gone on since time immemorial "

I totally agree with your points but given the sheer scale and direct threat of China do we really need to be helping them to unwrap our military strengths ?

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

The Chinese are offering these ex pilots huge sums of money. Anyone would be tempted.

Naturally they have a signed the official secrets act, don't you trust them ?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I think that the assumption would be, that we would never be fighting China.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep as when she wakes she will shake the world.

Napoleon.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’ve been lucky enough to visit China many times during the last 25 years. The people are great. It’s just the cunts at the top. Sound familiar?

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

70 years ago, they would have faced a firing squad.

all around

"70 years ago, they would have faced a firing squad."

On what charge

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"70 years ago, they would have faced a firing squad."

For benefitting the Chinese economy?

Shall all those of us who have done so also pay a pro rata personal injury?

Which given the interconnectivity of modern manufacturing with components from all over and in particular China..

Anyone for pinkie chopping?

Swiss knife so at least that's ok!

all around

"70 years ago, they would have faced a firing squad.

For benefitting the Chinese economy?

Shall all those of us who have done so also pay a pro rata personal injury?

Which given the interconnectivity of modern manufacturing with components from all over and in particular China..

Anyone for pinkie chopping?

Swiss knife so at least that's ok!

"

Manchester

"I’ve been lucky enough to visit China many times during the last 25 years. The people are great. It’s just the cunts at the top. Sound familiar?"

This is so true and probably true of nearly every country in the world .

Looking at the hardliners XI now has around him it’s not looking good for us or the Chinese people .

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Nope, not good and not good to be training a potential adversary in years to come. Although, if Taiwan kicks off - that might just be sooner than we think.

Treason.

all around

"Nope, not good and not good to be training a potential adversary in years to come. Although, if Taiwan kicks off - that might just be sooner than we think.

Treason."

Garbage, they are retired ex servicemen who can do what they want within the constraints of the declarations they signed.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Blame the feudal system we all live under. It never really went away and its always ben wealthy powerful people having dealings with each other. All political parties and media are just to placate the ever-growing mass of plebiscites.

» Add a new message to this topic