FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > so corbyn wanted no deal all along.

so corbyn wanted no deal all along.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

it seems corbyn, mcdonnell and abbot are to vote against the deal today.Glad to see him finally get off the fence and show his true colours.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"it seems corbyn, mcdonnell and abbot are to vote against the deal today.Glad to see him finally get off the fence and show his true colours. "

Outstanding

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course he wanted no deal it's just that this man who stands by his principals (joke) didn't have the balls to say it

liverpool

So if you vote against a proposed deal

You are in favour of a no deal?

Is that right,?

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"it seems corbyn, mcdonnell and abbot are to vote against the deal today.Glad to see him finally get off the fence and show his true colours. "

There's this thing called democracy and.......oh anyway it's good.

All the non abstaining MPs from Northern Ireland are voting against it, (even the pro brexit DUP, go figure) I think the SNP are also going to vote against it. Do they live inside your head as well?

near ipswich

"it seems corbyn, mcdonnell and abbot are to vote against the deal today.Glad to see him finally get off the fence and show his true colours.

All the non abstaining MPs from Northern Ireland are voting against it, (even the pro brexit DUP, go figure) I think the SNP are also going to vote against it. Do they live inside your head as well?"

so they must want no deal too.

liverpool

"it seems corbyn, mcdonnell and abbot are to vote against the deal today.Glad to see him finally get off the fence and show his true colours.

All the non abstaining MPs from Northern Ireland are voting against it, (even the pro brexit DUP, go figure) I think the SNP are also going to vote against it. Do they live inside your head as well?so they must want no deal too. "

I'll ask the question again

It's a simple one.

If you vote against a deal..you want a no deal?

Correct,?

All the non abstaining MPs from Northern Ireland are voting against it, (even the pro brexit DUP, go figure) I think the SNP are also going to vote against it. Do they live inside your head as well?so they must want no deal too.

It's a simple one.

Correct,?"

If given the 2 choices yes that is correct

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's akin to saying I don't fancy curry tonight so that means I don't want to eat anything..

liverpool

All the non abstaining MPs from Northern Ireland are voting against it, (even the pro brexit DUP, go figure) I think the SNP are also going to vote against it. Do they live inside your head as well?so they must want no deal too.

It's a simple one.

Correct,?

If given the 2 choices yes that is correct "

Right so boris wanted a no deal when he voted against May's deal.

Glad we got that sorted.

near ipswich

It's a simple one.

Correct,?"

yes because if you win the vote thats exactly what you get its not hard to understand.If corbyn and co have their way we will be out on friday on wto rules.

in Lancashire

It's a simple one.

Correct,?

If given the 2 choices yes that is correct "

Was that on the referendum?

Vote leave and you'll have a choice between a deal that is piss poor and puts us in the position of being worse than staying in or the complete pile of shite that is a no deal?

Derry

All the non abstaining MPs from Northern Ireland are voting against it, (even the pro brexit DUP, go figure) I think the SNP are also going to vote against it. Do they live inside your head as well?so they must want no deal too. "

You think so? I would guess it's because they possibly don't think the deal is good for the UK or maybe they don't want to give Johnson political cover. Possibly some are of the opinion that Brexit is a stupid idea and don't want to punished by their constituents that also think Brexit is a slow motion disaster movie. Anyway democracy, its a thing.

near ipswich

"It's akin to saying I don't fancy curry tonight so that means I don't want to eat anything..

"

Not really is it?

liverpool

It's a simple one.

Correct,?yes because if you win the vote thats exactly what you get its not hard to understand.If corbyn and co have their way we will be out on friday on wto rules."

Sound.

So like I said bj was fully behind a no deal when he voted down May's deal.

So does this mean you like Corbyn now?

in Lancashire

"It's akin to saying I don't fancy curry tonight so that means I don't want to eat anything..

Not really is it? "

Sort of, the choice being curry or cold dog sick..

near ipswich

It's a simple one.

Correct,?yes because if you win the vote thats exactly what you get its not hard to understand.If corbyn and co have their way we will be out on friday on wto rules.

Sound.

So like I said bj was fully behind a no deal when he voted down May's deal."

yes he was and said it many times he now has deal that he wants,unlike corbyn he had the chance to change it thanks to the British public.If corbyn gets his way we will be out friday under wto rules there is no alternative.

liverpool

I could have sworn jc was getting lambasted on here for being a remainer..now suddenly he has become a member of the erg.

near ipswich

Not really is it?

Sort of, the choice being curry or cold dog sick.."

look at it as a bag ofjelly babies and you only want red ones do you

A dont have them because there are different colour ones in there to? or

B take the bag and only eat the red ones?

Theres another stupid analogy if you want to compare a vote in the house to food.

Derry

So if it's not white then it must be black. Not exactly joined up thinking is it?

liverpool

It's a simple one.

Correct,?yes because if you win the vote thats exactly what you get its not hard to understand.If corbyn and co have their way we will be out on friday on wto rules.

Sound.

So like I said bj was fully behind a no deal when he voted down May's deal.yes he was and said it many times he now has deal that he wants,unlike corbyn he had the chance to change it thanks to the British public.If corbyn gets his way we will be out friday under wto rules there is no alternative."

I don't like this deal

I dont want a no deal

So how do you square that?

liverpool

"So if it's not white then it must be black. Not exactly joined up thinking is it?"

Standard tory school of thinking.

near ipswich

"I could have sworn jc was getting lambasted on here for being a remainer..now suddenly he has become a member of the erg."
he was always a leaver you know that you have been his disciple for years.All through his political career he has been anti eu thats why i said he is now off the fence that he sat on because he wrongly thought it would win the election.

near ipswich

It's a simple one.

Sound.

So like I said bj was fully behind a no deal when he voted down May's deal.yes he was and said it many times he now has deal that he wants,unlike corbyn he had the chance to change it thanks to the British public.If corbyn gets his way we will be out friday under wto rules there is no alternative.

I don't like this deal

I dont want a no deal

So how do you square that?"

tell me what you think happens on friday if corbyn gets his way?

"I could have sworn jc was getting lambasted on here for being a remainer..now suddenly he has become a member of the erg."

No he was lambasted for being a nothing

liverpool

"I could have sworn jc was getting lambasted on here for being a remainer..now suddenly he has become a member of the erg.he was always a leaver you know that you have been his disciple for years.All through his political career he has been anti eu thats why i said he is now off the fence that he sat on because he wrongly thought it would win the election. "

Did he campaign to leave as labour leader?

liverpool

It's a simple one.

Sound.

So like I said bj was fully behind a no deal when he voted down May's deal.yes he was and said it many times he now has deal that he wants,unlike corbyn he had the chance to change it thanks to the British public.If corbyn gets his way we will be out friday under wto rules there is no alternative.

I don't like this deal

I dont want a no deal

So how do you square that?tell me what you think happens on friday if corbyn gets his way?"

His way?

How many people get to vote again?

liverpool

"I could have sworn jc was getting lambasted on here for being a remainer..now suddenly he has become a member of the erg.

No he was lambasted for being a nothing "

By tories who are still rather embarrassingly obsessed with him.

"I could have sworn jc was getting lambasted on here for being a remainer..now suddenly he has become a member of the erg.

By tories who are still rather embarrassingly obsessed with him."

Why are you embarrassed?

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed? "

Can you not read?

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?"

Yes, who's embarrassed?

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed? "

You lot as you constantly bring him up.

It is quite amusing but I do feel a bit embarrassed for you.

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

It is quite amusing but I do feel a bit embarrassed for you."

I don't think we are. I'd be embarrassed and ashamed if I'd ever supported him though

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

I don't think we are. I'd be embarrassed and ashamed if I'd ever supported him though "

Yet you constantly refer to him.

Weird.

Personally I'd be more embarrassing about supporting a racist,sexist,homophobic habitual domestic abuser who cheated in his gravely sick wife..but that's just me.

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

I don't think we are. I'd be embarrassed and ashamed if I'd ever supported him though

Weird.

Personally I'd be more embarrassing about supporting a racist,sexist,homophobic habitual domestic abuser who cheated in his gravely sick wife..but that's just me."

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Personally I'd be more embarrassing about supporting a racist,sexist,homophobic habitual domestic abuser who cheated in his gravely sick wife..but that's just me."

wtf has cheating on yr wife got to do with politics lol

near ipswich

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

How many times has corbyn been married 3 ? i wonder what went wrong with the 1st 2.but thats besides the point what happens friday if corbyn and co win the vote?

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Personally I'd be more embarrassing about supporting a racist,sexist,homophobic habitual domestic abuser who cheated in his gravely sick wife..but that's just me.How many times has corbyn been married 3 ? i wonder what went wrong with the 1st 2.but thats besides the point what happens friday if corbyn and co win the vote?"

Well it's a binary choice so if he gets his way then it's leaving without a deal that will be the outcome

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Personally I'd be more embarrassing about supporting a racist,sexist,homophobic habitual domestic abuser who cheated in his gravely sick wife..but that's just me.How many times has corbyn been married 3 ? i wonder what went wrong with the 1st 2.but thats besides the point what happens friday if corbyn and co win the vote?

Well it's a binary choice so if he gets his way then it's leaving without a deal that will be the outcome"

It's not a binary choice at all.

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Personally I'd be more embarrassing about supporting a racist,sexist,homophobic habitual domestic abuser who cheated in his gravely sick wife..but that's just me.How many times has corbyn been married 3 ? i wonder what went wrong with the 1st 2.but thats besides the point what happens friday if corbyn and co win the vote?

Well it's a binary choice so if he gets his way then it's leaving without a deal that will be the outcome

"

Ooh, deal, no deal. What's the other one?

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Ooh, deal, no deal. What's the other one? "

Extend the transition period?

Hold a 2nd referendum

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum "

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum

"

So it's not a binary choice

There are 2 alternatives

But brexiteers once again walking through la la land.

thornaby

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum "

pmsl or mate that’s funny as fuck that proper scouse humour at its best

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/brexit-corbyn-proposes-two-year-delay-to-prevent-no-deal-11900001

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

It's a simple one.

Correct,?

Glad we got that sorted.

"

That just isn't like for like.

When Boris voted against May's surrender there was still plenty of time to renegotiate.

At this stage in the game it really is deal or no deal.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Personally I'd be more embarrassing about supporting a racist,sexist,homophobic habitual domestic abuser who cheated in his gravely sick wife..but that's just me.How many times has corbyn been married 3 ? i wonder what went wrong with the 1st 2.but thats besides the point what happens friday if corbyn and co win the vote?"

An almighty f**ing mess I suspect

But doubt we will find out, well unless we discover Boris is a robot called Vladimir in the next 24 hours.

Some of what Corbyn said had some merit (I’m not a fan) but it wasn’t the time for trying to explain a point .

Everyone wanted a simple answer in or out even though as we’ve all found subsequently the question probably wasn’t the right one.

liverpool

It's a simple one.

Correct,?

Glad we got that sorted.

When Boris voted against May's surrender there was still plenty of time to renegotiate.

At this stage in the game it really is deal or no deal."

I asked a simple question.

If you voted against a deal ..does this mean you want a deal?

The answer back I got was yes but apparently it only applies to corbyn.

Just because you dont agree with the deal means you want a no deal..is utter nonsense.

milton keynes

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum

There are 2 alternatives

But brexiteers once again walking through la la land."

The question is about today's vote. As far as I am aware a second referendum and extension are not being voted on so not relevant to the question. I was slightly incorrect though as of course MP's can abstain

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum

There are 2 alternatives

The question is about today's vote. As far as I am aware a second referendum and extension are not being voted on so not relevant to the question. I was slightly incorrect though as of course MP's can abstain"

The link I posted was corbyn getting criticised for trying to prevent a no deal.

Now he is getting criticised for voting for a no deal.

It's almost as if people are making shit up.

Costa Blanca Spain...

It's a simple one.

Correct,?

Glad we got that sorted.

Just because you dont agree with the deal means you want a no deal..is utter nonsense."

At this stage it isn't nonsense.

If you vote against the deal today you are voting for a de facto no deal. Does Corbyn think that Boris can go and do a quick renegotiate tomorrow morning? Of course he doesn't. He knows exactly what he is doing and it is a vote for no deal.

milton keynes

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum

There are 2 alternatives

The question is about today's vote. As far as I am aware a second referendum and extension are not being voted on so not relevant to the question. I was slightly incorrect though as of course MP's can abstain

The link I posted was corbyn getting criticised for trying to prevent a no deal.

It's almost as if people are making shit up."

The choices you put forward of second referendum ect are not relevant anymore. Today's vote is leave with the deal or without the deal. What people tried to get in the past is not being voted on

liverpool

It's a simple one.

Correct,?

Glad we got that sorted.

Just because you dont agree with the deal means you want a no deal..is utter nonsense.

If you vote against the deal today you are voting for a de facto no deal. Does Corbyn think that Boris can go and do a quick renegotiate tomorrow morning? Of course he doesn't. He knows exactly what he is doing and it is a vote for no deal.

"

So despite campaigning against a no deal..and heading a party that pushed for a 2nd referendum..he now wants a no deal brexit?

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum

There are 2 alternatives

The choices you put forward of second referendum ect are not relevant anymore. Today's vote is leave with the deal or without the deal. What people tried to get in the past is not being voted on"

People never voted on a 2nd referendum

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Corbyn? Ah Corbeen and Gone - well actually he didn't actually arrive did he lol.

milton keynes

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum

There are 2 alternatives

The choices you put forward of second referendum ect are not relevant anymore. Today's vote is leave with the deal or without the deal. What people tried to get in the past is not being voted on

People never voted on a 2nd referendum "

Correct he never got that one through so now the choice he needs to make is the one before him not what he tried and failed to get

Costa Blanca Spain...

It's a simple one.

Correct,?

Glad we got that sorted.

So despite campaigning against a no deal..and heading a party that pushed for a 2nd referendum..he now wants a no deal brexit?"

Actions speak louder than words.

thornaby

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum

There are 2 alternatives

People never voted on a 2nd referendum "

why have you even mentioned a 2nd referendum Lionel ?

By *ootsguyMan  over a year ago

Limavady

Abbot doesn’t know what day of the week it is.

near ipswich

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum "

Mate i dont know what you are on but keep at it im splitting my sides laughing here.

liverpool

It's a simple one.

Correct,?

Glad we got that sorted.

So despite campaigning against a no deal..and heading a party that pushed for a 2nd referendum..he now wants a no deal brexit?

Actions speak louder than words."

What like proposing an extension to prevent a no deal?

liverpool

Abbot doesn’t know what day of the week it is. "

What's Christopher grayling upto these days?

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum Mate i dont know what you are on but keep at it im splitting my sides laughing here. "

2nd time

milton keynes

All done now so looks like unless the Lord's scupper it then will be in law very soon

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

Not really is it?

Sort of, the choice being curry or cold dog sick..look at it as a bag ofjelly babies and you only want red ones do you

A dont have them because there are different colour ones in there to? or

B take the bag and only eat the red ones?

Theres another stupid analogy if you want to compare a vote in the house to food. "

thornaby

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum Mate i dont know what you are on but keep at it im splitting my sides laughing here.

2nd time"

id give in now me old mucker it’s dead and gone

near ipswich

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

Hold a 2nd referendum Mate i dont know what you are on but keep at it im splitting my sides laughing here.

2nd timeid give in now me old mucker it’s dead and gone "

no dont this is comedy gold.

Corbyn loses again

Nevermind, at least he got his wish of being out of the EU

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

2nd timeid give in now me old mucker it’s dead and gone no dont this is comedy gold. "

Right so just ignore the question.

Standard.

Derry

And there you have the problem, simple minded idiots distilling it down to we won/you lost. A binary world where if it's not black, then it must be white. (Commonsense really). I despair sometimes.

liverpool

"And there you have the problem, simple minded idiots distilling it down to we won/you lost. A binary world where if it's not black, then it must be white. (Commonsense really). I despair sometimes."

Using the same language as trump.

Sounds about right

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

It's a simple one.

Correct,?

Glad we got that sorted.

What like proposing an extension to prevent a no deal?"

You really have absolutely no idea about how these discussions work, the EU decisions always go right to the wire, if you stretch the dealine the talks still go on till the last second, at that point compromise happens as we saw last week, there are two choices today, deal or no deal,

bournemouth

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

2nd time"

Iirc he said he would negotiate a deal and put it to a second vote, only a complete idiot thinks that would work

Derry

"And there you have the problem, simple minded idiots distilling it down to we won/you lost. A binary world where if it's not black, then it must be white. (Commonsense really). I despair sometimes.

Sounds about right "

Simple slogans for simple people.

What's Christopher grayling upto these days?"

What's Corby up to these days?

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

2nd time

Iirc he said he would negotiate a deal and put it to a second vote, only a complete idiot thinks that would work"

So he didnt campaign to leave?

liverpool

What's Corby up to these days?"

Winding tories up?

bournemouth

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

2nd time

Iirc he said he would negotiate a deal and put it to a second vote, only a complete idiot thinks that would work

So he didnt campaign to leave?"

I have never said he did, his voting history shows he is very euro sceptic I understand, his position in the last election was stupid, at least the libs were clear and honest,

Derry

Winding tories up?"

Living rent free in some peoples heads. I mean it's a distraction for them, helps them ignore the impending self inflicted shit show.

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

2nd time

I have never said he did, his voting history shows he is very euro sceptic I understand, his position in the last election was stupid, at least the libs were clear and honest, "

Costa started the thread saying he wanted a deal all along.

But he cant answer a simple question.. knowing full well he is once again talking out of his arse.

Winding tories up?"

Even when he had his overnight training in how to demand answers from the opposition t he still couldn't do that.

He just ended up sounding like Joey as Doctor Drake Ramoray in Friends. But at least Joey had 5 other friends lol.

"And there you have the problem, simple minded idiots distilling it down to we won/you lost. A binary world where if it's not black, then it must be white. (Commonsense really). I despair sometimes.

Sounds about right

Simple slogans for simple people. "

Was that one for yourself or Lionel?

liverpool

Winding tories up?

Even when he had his overnight training in how to demand answers from the opposition t he still couldn't do that.

He just ended up sounding like Joey as Doctor Drake Ramoray in Friends. But at least Joey had 5 other friends lol.

"

Tbf I'm not sure anyone can get a straight answer from that oaf.

Has he hid in any fridges lately?

And clearly he us still winding Tories up .as thus thread shows.

liverpool

Sounds about right

Was that one for yourself or Lionel? "

Erm ...no.

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

2nd time

I have never said he did, his voting history shows he is very euro sceptic I understand, his position in the last election was stupid, at least the libs were clear and honest,

But he cant answer a simple question.. knowing full well he is once again talking out of his arse."

You mean no deal. How else could he carry out his nationalisation plans?

near ipswich

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

2nd time

But he cant answer a simple question.. knowing full well he is once again talking out of his arse."

Now now dont get all bitter because your hero has made himself look a total dick again.Its simple he must want a no deal otherwise he wouldn't vote for it and if he is voting for something he dont want then he is a complete dickhead.The usual thing is to abstain if you dont like either choice.

Derry

Sounds about right

Was that one for yourself or Lionel? "

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

(*Excluding services. Internal customs border will also apply.) Further benefits may be the dissolution of the UK (poor wales).

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"So if you vote against a proposed deal

You are in favour of a no deal?

Is that right,?"

When the outcome of voting against the deal is no deal then most certainly yes.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Not really is it? "

When the option on the table right there and then is curry or nothing and you say no to the curry your actions speak for themselves really.

It's the lead up to that point that gave options but that didn't go that well.

We ended up with 2 choices for dinner...

Our most dispised meal that might make us sick or wet cold dog shit

We dodged the dog shit thankfully

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"

This reminded me of when as a child my mum would make mince and tatties for tea - I don’t like mince and tatties!

Every time I said this the reply was always the same, “It’s mince and tatties or nothing“

I now like nothing more than a lovely plate of mince and tatties.

Delicious

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

All three sat on the fence and abstained.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

It's real now. Let the fun and games begin...

This reminded me of when as a child my mum would make mince and tatties for tea - I don’t like mince and tatties!

Every time I said this the reply was always the same, “It’s mince and tatties or nothing“

I now like nothing more than a lovely plate of mince and tatties.

Delicious

"

This analogy works.

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

(*Excluding services. Internal customs border will also apply.) Further benefits may be the dissolution of the UK (poor wales).

"

'United in Diversity'

That's one for the idiots. Europe is hardly diverse and what diversity there is the EU are trying to kill it

liverpool

All three sat on the fence and abstained."

Right..so the entire thread was nonsense?

liverpool

Why are you embarrassed?

Can you not read?

Yes, who's embarrassed?

Weird.

2nd time

But he cant answer a simple question.. knowing full well he is once again talking out of his arse.Now now dont get all bitter because your hero has made himself look a total dick again.Its simple he must want a no deal otherwise he wouldn't vote for it and if he is voting for something he dont want then he is a complete dickhead.The usual thing is to abstain if you dont like either choice."

So.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Corbyn as the party leader, was duty bound to present "The Party Line".

Derry

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

'United in Diversity'

That's one for the idiots. Europe is hardly diverse and what diversity there is the EU are trying to kill it "

Yeah I see it your point, emphasised by your tactical deployment of emojis. Hard to dispute with any of that.

liverpool

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

'United in Diversity'

That's one for the idiots. Europe is hardly diverse and what diversity there is the EU are trying to kill it "

Europe isnt diverse?

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

'United in Diversity'

That's one for the idiots. Europe is hardly diverse and what diversity there is the EU are trying to kill it

Europe isnt diverse?"

Not really no and getting less and less so as we all follow (followed) the same EU laws and rules and buy the same shit

liverpool

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

'United in Diversity'

Europe isnt diverse?

Not really no and getting less and less so as we all follow (followed) the same EU laws and rules and buy the same shit"

Right so the eu are racist now on top of everything else?

Personally I'd say 27 countries was quite diverse but I'm clearly mistsken

By *exy couple128Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Haven't you got covid yet!

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

'United in Diversity'

Europe isnt diverse?

Not really no and getting less and less so as we all follow (followed) the same EU laws and rules and buy the same shit

Personally I'd say 27 countries was quite diverse but I'm clearly mistsken"

I somehow think your view on European harmony Lionel is as misguided, have you ever spent time in Europe apart from a booze cruse to France?

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

'United in Diversity'

Europe isnt diverse?

Personally I'd say 27 countries was quite diverse but I'm clearly mistsken"

How am I accusing them of racism from that? (though they are, name one black commissioner, ever?) And you are mistaken. Walk down a high street of any of the 27 and you would have a job to tell me which country you were in if it wasn't for the language,so hardly diverse and the aim of the EU is to destroy the nation state don't forget and to create one 'superstate'. Hardly a celebration of diversity is it?

near ipswich

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

'United in Diversity'

Europe isnt diverse?

Personally I'd say 27 countries was quite diverse but I'm clearly mistsken I somehow think your view on European harmony Lionel is as misguided, have you ever spent time in Europe apart from a booze cruse to France? "

you only have to look and see how many mep,s are from the bame community that says it all.

Preston

[Removed by poster at 30/12/20 23:57:20]

Preston

"[Removed by poster at 30/12/20 23:57:20]"

Germany are a very diverse country they have a black MP in their parliament?

Preston

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

'United in Diversity'

Europe isnt diverse?

Personally I'd say 27 countries was quite diverse but I'm clearly mistsken I somehow think your view on European harmony Lionel is as misguided, have you ever spent time in Europe apart from a booze cruse to France? you only have to look and see how many mep,s are from the bame community that says it all. "

There are 30 bame mep’s set to drop to 24 when the Uk leaves

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-bame-eu-parliament-members-ethnic-minority-a9315036.html?amp

It’s says there are 30 bame mep’s soon to reduce to 24 once the racist Uk leaves, that’s less than 1 per eu state member country

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds about right

Take back contol

Get Brexit done

Oven ready deal*

'United in Diversity'

Europe isnt diverse?

Personally I'd say 27 countries was quite diverse but I'm clearly mistsken I somehow think your view on European harmony Lionel is as misguided, have you ever spent time in Europe apart from a booze cruse to France? you only have to look and see how many mep,s are from the bame community that says it all.

There are 30 bame mep’s set to drop to 24 when the Uk leaves

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-bame-eu-parliament-members-ethnic-minority-a9315036.html?amp

It’s says there are 30 bame mep’s soon to reduce to 24 once the racist Uk leaves, that’s less than 1 per eu state member country "

The article seems to be measuring ethnic groups by UK standards "Just 24 out of 705 MEPs are people of colour", the reality is the minority ethnic communities in European countries could be, people of non colour, i.e. Turks in Germany or even Brits in Spain? IN Europe you don't need to be a person of colour to be in a minority group.

Someone asked "what's Corby doing" . Corby a town in Northamptonshire has recently been regenerated after years off being a ghost town . This town was once thriving having been home to a British steel site which under Tory leadership was destroyed!!! The start of this great countries decline was set in place by Thatcher !!! Sold of everything we manufactured and took away all the apprenticeship schemes. She tore the community heart out of the country and I don't believe we have ever recovered ??

Manchester

"Someone asked "what's Corby doing" . Corby a town in Northamptonshire has recently been regenerated after years off being a ghost town . This town was once thriving having been home to a British steel site which under Tory leadership was destroyed!!! The start of this great countries decline was set in place by Thatcher !!! Sold of everything we manufactured and took away all the apprenticeship schemes. She tore the community heart out of the country and I don't believe we have ever recovered ??"

So what are you saying here the Tories crushed it and then the Tories rebuilt it? You say it has been regenerated.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Someone asked "what's Corby doing" . Corby a town in Northamptonshire has recently been regenerated after years off being a ghost town . This town was once thriving having been home to a British steel site which under Tory leadership was destroyed!!! The start of this great countries decline was set in place by Thatcher !!! Sold of everything we manufactured and took away all the apprenticeship schemes. She tore the community heart out of the country and I don't believe we have ever recovered ??"

You are aware that it was a Labour goverment that decided to close Corby steelworks?

"Someone asked "what's Corby doing" . Corby a town in Northamptonshire has recently been regenerated after years off being a ghost town . This town was once thriving having been home to a British steel site which under Tory leadership was destroyed!!! The start of this great countries decline was set in place by Thatcher !!! Sold of everything we manufactured and took away all the apprenticeship schemes. She tore the community heart out of the country and I don't believe we have ever recovered ??

You are aware that it was a Labour goverment that decided to close Corby steelworks? "

. Was already run into the ground by McGregor and the groundwork was all thatchers or I am wrong ???

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Someone asked "what's Corby doing" . Corby a town in Northamptonshire has recently been regenerated after years off being a ghost town . This town was once thriving having been home to a British steel site which under Tory leadership was destroyed!!! The start of this great countries decline was set in place by Thatcher !!! Sold of everything we manufactured and took away all the apprenticeship schemes. She tore the community heart out of the country and I don't believe we have ever recovered ??

You are aware that it was a Labour goverment that decided to close Corby steelworks? . Was already run into the ground by McGregor and the groundwork was all thatchers or I am wrong ??? "

Try again! Ian McGregor didn't become Chairman of British Steel until 1980.

The closure of Corby was announced in February 1979!

liverpool

"Haven't you got covid yet! "

You little charmer

liverpool

The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

From the country that initiated the slave trade and has a racist pm.

It really is an education coming on here.

Do you liaise with the daily mail and come up with the most outlandish claim?

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Do you liaise with the daily mail and come up with the most outlandish claim?"

You think the Britain initiated the slave trade? you really do hate your own country dont you.Which country was it that fought to abolish it mmm could it be britain ?

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Do you liaise with the daily mail and come up with the most outlandish claim?You think the Britain initiated the slave trade? you really do hate your own country dont you.Which country was it that fought to abolish it mmm could it be britain ? "

At least you have accepted that Boris is a racist

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Do you liaise with the daily mail and come up with the most outlandish claim?You think the Britain initiated the slave trade? you really do hate your own country dont you.Which country was it that fought to abolish it mmm could it be britain ?

At least you have accepted that Boris is a racist "

Have i ,where?

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Do you liaise with the daily mail and come up with the most outlandish claim?You think the Britain initiated the slave trade? you really do hate your own country dont you.Which country was it that fought to abolish it mmm could it be britain ?

At least you have accepted that Boris is a racist Have i ,where?"

You only countered one of Lionel’s points, tbh you can’t honestly deny that Boris is a racist though

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

At least you have accepted that Boris is a racist Have i ,where?

You only countered one of Lionel’s points, tbh you can’t honestly deny that Boris is a racist though "

You could argue that he just says racist stuff to garner support from a certain section of the electorate, but that he's not racist at heart.

I wouldn't argue that, but someone might?

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

You only countered one of Lionel’s points, tbh you can’t honestly deny that Boris is a racist though "

I think you know lionel as well as me by now you have to counter points one at a time to try to get answers ,he goes off point even with one question so thats my reason.

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

You only countered one of Lionel’s points, tbh you can’t honestly deny that Boris is a racist though

You could argue that he just says racist stuff to garner support from a certain section of the electorate, but that he's not racist at heart.

I wouldn't argue that, but someone might? "

Maybe, does that also apply to the homophobic remarks that he has made?

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

You only countered one of Lionel’s points, tbh you can’t honestly deny that Boris is a racist though I think you know lionel as well as me by now you have to counter points one at a time to try to get answers ,he goes off point even with one question so thats my reason. "

Fair enough, so you have nothing to counter argue the point that Boris is racist ?

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Its funny for a racist he has the most diverse cabinet in British history.That doesnt sound much like a racist to me but hey ho what do i know i guess you must have personal knowledge.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

It’s easy to claim some sort of moral high ground or vote the way you think will make you look good in the eyes of the local populace (The voters). When you know you can’t win the vote anyway.

Some will just vote against simply because it’s siding with the Tories.

S

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

You only countered one of Lionel’s points, tbh you can’t honestly deny that Boris is a racist though Its funny for a racist he has the most diverse cabinet in British history.That doesnt sound much like a racist to me but hey ho what do i know i guess you must have personal knowledge."

Is it funny? Why does he keep making racist and homophobic remarks? Is that funny as well?

Actions speak louder than words

liverpool

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Do you liaise with the daily mail and come up with the most outlandish claim?You think the Britain initiated the slave trade? you really do hate your own country dont you.Which country was it that fought to abolish it mmm could it be britain ? "

I'll recant ,we played an integral part in the slave trade..or do you dispute that?

Anyway..the eu is racist Is an absolute corker.

Just when you think brexiteers cant surprise you further.. they never fail to disappoint

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

You only countered one of Lionel’s points, tbh you can’t honestly deny that Boris is a racist though Its funny for a racist he has the most diverse cabinet in British history.That doesnt sound much like a racist to me but hey ho what do i know i guess you must have personal knowledge.

Is it funny? Why does he keep making racist and homophobic remarks? Is that funny as well? "

Does that make him racist i presume you are talking about his water melon smiles remark when writing a satirical article about blair i guess you can be offended by it if you are that way inclined or being called a bum boy in a tanktop

When writing satire does that really reflect what you think? i dont know do you? but i think actions speak louder than words myself.

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

I'll recant ,we played an integral part in the slave trade..or do you dispute that?

Just when you think brexiteers cant surprise you further.. they never fail to disappoint "

Was Malcolm X a brexiteer?

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Just when you think brexiteers cant surprise you further.. they never fail to disappoint "

Yes in an already established profession in europe and was one of the main instigators to ban it.

Its takes a bigger country to accept what is the norm is wrong and do something to change it.

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

You only countered one of Lionel’s points, tbh you can’t honestly deny that Boris is a racist though Its funny for a racist he has the most diverse cabinet in British history.That doesnt sound much like a racist to me but hey ho what do i know i guess you must have personal knowledge.

Is it funny? Why does he keep making racist and homophobic remarks? Is that funny as well? Does that make him racist i presume you are talking about his water melon smiles remark when writing a satirical article about blair i guess you can be offended by it if you are that way inclined or being called a bum boy in a tanktop

When writing satire does that really reflect what you think? i dont know do you? but i think actions speak louder than words myself."

This is one of many examples.

And what's wrong with being offended by institutional racism coming from the prime minister?

So you don't think the words of the prime minister speak very loudly? But that his actions do.

Bizarre. Just bizarre.

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

How many mep,s are there and how many are from the bame community? it says it all.someone posted earlier Germany has 1 black mp wow hats off to them.

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Is it funny? Why does he keep making racist and homophobic remarks? Is that funny as well? Does that make him racist i presume you are talking about his water melon smiles remark when writing a satirical article about blair i guess you can be offended by it if you are that way inclined or being called a bum boy in a tanktop

When writing satire does that really reflect what you think? i dont know do you? but i think actions speak louder than words myself."

Ah, he was being satirical? It is amazing what lengths people will go to when defending Boris ,

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

When writing satire does that really reflect what you think? i dont know do you? but i think actions speak louder than words myself.

Ah, he was being satirical? It is amazing what lengths people will go to when defending Boris , "

Apparently his words don't carry weight anyway.

And his he needs credit for not taking physical racist action. Not assaulting people of colour seems to be enough to excuse resist slurs.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Do you liaise with the daily mail and come up with the most outlandish claim?"

Err dude, You might want to do a bit of homework before you post if you know fck all about a subject. The Portuguese started taking slaves out of Africa first, we just joined in.

S

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

And what's wrong with being offended by institutional racism coming from the prime minister?

So you don't think the words of the prime minister speak very loudly? But that his actions do.

Bizarre. Just bizarre."

yeah well he wasn't pm then he was a columnist for a news paper and it was 20 years ago.So hats off to him if he was as you think, he has obviously grown and changed his views which can only be a good thing and the mark of a free thinker.

Preston

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

You do realise Lionel that once the racist Uk leaves the EU that in the whole of the other 27 EU states will only have 24 BAME MEP’s,

liverpool

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Just when you think brexiteers cant surprise you further.. they never fail to disappoint

Was Malcolm X a brexiteer? "

This should be good

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

You do realise Lionel that once the racist Uk leaves the EU that in the whole of the other 27 EU states will only have 24 BAME MEP’s,

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-bame-eu-parliament-members-ethnic-minority-a9315036.html?amp"

This is true, does that make the EU racist?

liverpool

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Were his comments on Obama satirical?

Or on Muslim women?

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Bizarre. Just bizarre.yeah well he wasn't pm then he was a columnist for a news paper and it was 20 years ago.So hats off to him if he was as you think, he has obviously grown and changed his views which can only be a good thing and the mark of a free thinker. "

Yes well done. He manages to bust out racist slurs slightly less frequently.

Sounds like PM material to me!

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Ah, he was being satirical? It is amazing what lengths people will go to when defending Boris , "

Have you read the article? obviously not either that or you do not understand satire

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

This is true, does that make the EU racist? "

liverpool

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

This is true, does that make the EU racist? "

Apparently

Tbh if anyone can give out lectures on racism its us.

They truly are a wondrous breed.

liverpool

Saying racist comments apparently now doesnt count as racism.

We have officially entered the twilight zone.

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Ah, he was being satirical? It is amazing what lengths people will go to when defending Boris , Have you read the article? obviously not either that or you do not understand satire "

Yes, I have read the article, I also read the piece where he called people ‘tank top wearing bum boys’ ,

Preston

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Apparently

They truly are a wondrous breed."

https://www.europeaninterest.eu/article/meet-national-racial-minorities-new-european-parliament/

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Apparently

https://www.europeaninterest.eu/article/meet-national-racial-minorities-new-european-parliament/

"

So does this mean Boris fans are now EU fans too?

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

This is true, does that make the EU racist? Actions speak louder than words. "

My local MP is white, does that make the majority of the people in my area racist ?

liverpool

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Apparently

"

Does it mention the 5 year anti racism plan that's just been included in that link?

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/22/racism-institutional-british-society-report-parekh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8961165/amp/One-seven-hold-societys-powerful-positions-went-ten-independent-schools.html

A beacon of diversity.

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

This is true, does that make the EU racist? Actions speak louder than words.

My local MP is white, does that make the majority of the people in my area racist ? "

I dont know are they you are one of the woke brigade im sure you must know.

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

My local MP is white, does that make the majority of the people in my area racist ? I dont know are they you are one of the woke brigade im sure you must know."

What is the ‘woke brigade’

near ipswich

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

My local MP is white, does that make the majority of the people in my area racist ? I dont know are they you are one of the woke brigade im sure you must know.

What is the ‘woke brigade’ "

google it.

Preston

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/22/racism-institutional-british-society-report-parekh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8961165/amp/One-seven-hold-societys-powerful-positions-went-ten-independent-schools.html

A beacon of diversity."

so the fact that in the Uk we had 6 out of 30 BAME MEP’s shows what? That we are racist? Or that of the other EU states are? The fact that 20% of the BAME MEP’s came from the UK show the uk voter to be racist but not the German, French or Italian really. & what about all the hate toward the English or does that not count, racism isn’t just about the colour of a person skin you do realise that.

liverpool

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/22/racism-institutional-british-society-report-parekh

A beacon of diversity. so the fact that in the Uk we had 6 out of 30 BAME MEP’s shows what? That we are racist? Or that of the other EU states are? The fact that 20% of the BAME MEP’s came from the UK show the uk voter to be racist but not the German, French or Italian really. & what about all the hate toward the English or does that not count, racism isn’t just about the colour of a person skin you do realise that. "

I've literally no idea what you are on about.

But I find the notion of a country with our heritage getting on our high horse about racism genuinly amusing.. so carry on.

liverpool

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

My local MP is white, does that make the majority of the people in my area racist ? I dont know are they you are one of the woke brigade im sure you must know.

I think they are all snowflakes.

Preston

A beacon of diversity. so the fact that in the Uk we had 6 out of 30 BAME MEP’s shows what? That we are racist? Or that of the other EU states are? The fact that 20% of the BAME MEP’s came from the UK show the uk voter to be racist but not the German, French or Italian really. & what about all the hate toward the English or does that not count, racism isn’t just about the colour of a person skin you do realise that. "

I think that’s why you have a problem accepting the FACT that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti Semitic racist Lionel

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

It's what the far right call people who stand up to racism.

Preston

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

It's what the far right call people who stand up to racism."

Can you show some evidence of the far in the UK please?

liverpool

A beacon of diversity. so the fact that in the Uk we had 6 out of 30 BAME MEP’s shows what? That we are racist? Or that of the other EU states are? The fact that 20% of the BAME MEP’s came from the UK show the uk voter to be racist but not the German, French or Italian really. & what about all the hate toward the English or does that not count, racism isn’t just about the colour of a person skin you do realise that.

I think that’s why you have a problem accepting the FACT that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti Semitic racist Lionel "

You realise you are quoting yourself

Tut tut

What is with people when they lose arguments they resort to pitiful and inaccurate claims?

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

It's what the far right call people who stand up to racism.

Can you show some evidence of the far in the UK please?"

The Far were a band from the US. I can't be bothered to Google to see if they ever played in the UK.

So let's just say you won this perceived internet argument. How's that?

Preston

A beacon of diversity. so the fact that in the Uk we had 6 out of 30 BAME MEP’s shows what? That we are racist? Or that of the other EU states are? The fact that 20% of the BAME MEP’s came from the UK show the uk voter to be racist but not the German, French or Italian really. & what about all the hate toward the English or does that not count, racism isn’t just about the colour of a person skin you do realise that.

I think that’s why you have a problem accepting the FACT that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti Semitic racist Lionel

Tut tut

What is with people when they lose arguments they resort to pitiful and inaccurate claims?"

Why is it racist always deny they are racist Lionel tut tut tut

liverpool

Tut tut

What is with people when they lose arguments they resort to pitiful and inaccurate claims?

Why is it racist always deny they are racist Lionel tut tut tut "

Once again JC dragged into another irrelevant topic.

You really should let him go.. it cant be good for you

For the record you claimed he was suspended for making anti semitic comments yday.

When asked to provide a quote,you spectually failed to do so.

So perhaps try and stay on topic?

Preston

Tut tut

For the record you claimed he was suspended for making anti semitic comments yday.

So perhaps try and stay on topic?"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-54746452

Manchester

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

At least you have accepted that Boris is a racist "

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

"

Apparently the right wingers on here find Boris's racism hilarious.

Preston

Tut tut

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-54746452"

Yet again there you go pal, so now yet again can you show proof that Boris is a racist or will you fail miserably again Lionel?????

liverpool

Tut tut

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-54746452"

Sound

Just post his anti semitic comments please

If you cant..once again

.try to stay on topic..its getting rather tedious.

liverpool

Tut tut

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-54746452

Yet again there you go pal, so now yet again can you show proof that Boris is a racist or will you fail miserably again Lionel?????"

I posted several links yesterday.

Did you not read them?

liverpool

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Apparently the right wingers on here find Boris's racism hilarious."

Its satire apparently

Like his book on Jews

Preston

"The eu is now racist

Add that one to the list

Apparently the right wingers on here find Boris's racism hilarious.

Its satire apparently

Like his book on Jews "

https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/resources/working-definitions-charters/working-definition-antisemitism read this you might get educated.