FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Is it a hard brexit?

Is it a hard brexit?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I agree with philip rycrofts evaluation of the brexit deal, who sais it is a hard brexit, do you also think it is a hard brexit?

www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/hard-brexit-deal-philip-rycroft-b477188.html%3famp

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"I agree with philip rycrofts evaluation of the brexit deal, who sais it is a hard brexit, do you also think it is a hard brexit?

www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/hard-brexit-deal-philip-rycroft-b477188.html%3famp"

do you finally accept we are leaving now as you have been saying for years we won’t leave ?

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

We are in Post Commentary now . . . you know like when the football ends and the Managers say really useless things like . . .

"Well if we had kicked the ball into the net more times than the opposing team we would have won by more goals"

"If we had played better we would have won"

The games is over - pie and a pint lads !!!

thornaby

"We are in Post Commentary now . . . you know like when the football ends and the Managers say really useless things like . . .

"Well if we had kicked the ball into the net more times than the opposing team we would have won by more goals"

The games is over - pie and a pint lads !!!"

steak pie and carling for me bud lol

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"We are in Post Commentary now . . . you know like when the football ends and the Managers say really useless things like . . .

The games is over - pie and a pint lads !!!steak pie and carling for me bud lol"

Theres me thinking you would like a nice french champagne

thornaby

The games is over - pie and a pint lads !!!steak pie and carling for me bud lolTheres me thinking you would like a nice french champagne "

hahaha ME have you read my posts cheered me up that lmao

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"I agree with philip rycrofts evaluation of the brexit deal, who sais it is a hard brexit, do you also think it is a hard brexit?

It depends on how you calculate what defines a hard Brexit

All "forms" of Brexit are hard on our economy

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

A soft and clever Brexit only half done the full terms will take a couple more years.

Boris has played this brilliantly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All "forms" of Brexit are hard on our economy "

This form is also hard that we no longer have protection for environmental standards, workers rights, and safety standards.

"A soft and clever Brexit only half done the full terms will take a couple more years.

Boris has played this brilliantly "

If you consider that Boris doesn't give two shits what happens to the British people, yeah, he played a blinder.

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

This form is also hard that we no longer have protection for environmental standards, workers rights, and safety standards.

"

Is this not what Parliment for?

However did the UK survive before the EU?

However did the UK survive before the EU?"

I don't trust parliament. I was happier without them having the option to remove all these things.

I don't trust parliament. I was happier without them having the option to remove all these things.

"

ffs

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"

Have you ever been on a french building site? They don't seem to know what hse is. Dont believe everything you read in the guardian

Have you ever been on a french building site? They don't seem to know what hse is. Dont believe everything you read in the guardian "

So you want our safety standards to be below whatever you saw on a building site on France?

Doesn't sound much like a brexit bonus to me.

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

Have you ever been on a french building site? They don't seem to know what hse is. Dont believe everything you read in the guardian

So you want our safety standards to be below whatever you saw on a building site on France?

Doesn't sound much like a brexit bonus to me."

And how exactly have you made that assumption?

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Duh

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"A soft and clever Brexit only half done the full terms will take a couple more years.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Certainly harder than some alternatives like the Norway option or similar but they were all rejected

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Boris did as he was told - by the people who own the Tory Party.

He was on the media, twice in the same week, saying that the UK would "prosper mightily" even without a deal.

Obviously, the EU negotiators knew that was utter shite. More importantly, the real money in the UK, the people who pull his strings, knew it was shite, too.

So, it's likely he was taken to one side and told:

"Listen, you fucking halfwit! If there's no deal, we're not going to 'prosper mightily', we're going to lose a lot of money. We don't give a fuck about lost jobs - but we do give a fuck about our financial assets and we don't want a fucking moron like you hurting them.

So, get back to that table and get a deal - because if we have to pay tariffs, or have our quotas cut; we'll have your balls for cufflinks, you stupid cunt!"

Or something like that.

www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/hard-brexit-deal-philip-rycroft-b477188.html%3fampdo you finally accept we are leaving now as you have been saying for years we won’t leave ?"

Yes I am as eu have changed their mind abit, although it is still a skeleton agreement. I still hope for justice to northern ireland and scotland

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

Even Boris Johnson's father is applying for French citizenship, so it shows he not got much faith in brexit and what's it's done.

near ipswich

"Even Boris Johnson's father is applying for French citizenship, so it shows he not got much faith in brexit and what's it's done. "
He was always a remainer so nothing new there really he never wanted brexit in the 1st place.

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

The games is over - pie and a pint lads !!!"

Unfortunately the pubs are shut

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"The games is over - pie and a pint lads !!!steak pie and carling for me bud lol"

Carling is Canadian lager.

Anything is better than a no deal, is it a good deal? It will be for some, awful for others, the EU is happy, Boris is happy, Farage is happy (for now) even the ERG are happy I am sure all the people who voted to leave are now happy .

"The games is over - pie and a pint lads !!!steak pie and carling for me bud lol

Carling is Canadian lager. "

Yep San Miguel for me, none of that foreign muck

near ipswich

there will be a few posters on here crying into their beer where ever it came from.

Chorley,

"Even Boris Johnson's father is applying for French citizenship, so it shows he not got much faith in brexit and what's it's done. He was always a remainer so nothing new there really he never wanted brexit in the 1st place."

Well he has sense not like his son.

near ipswich

"Even Boris Johnson's father is applying for French citizenship, so it shows he not got much faith in brexit and what's it's done. He was always a remainer so nothing new there really he never wanted brexit in the 1st place.

Well he has sense not like his son. "

That is a matter of opinion and the opinion of the public in the referendum is all that matters.

Chorley,

"Even Boris Johnson's father is applying for French citizenship, so it shows he not got much faith in brexit and what's it's done. He was always a remainer so nothing new there really he never wanted brexit in the 1st place.

Well he has sense not like his son. That is a matter of opinion and the opinion of the public in the referendum is all that matters. "

I wouldn't be supprised once his father gets a French passport, Boris will trying a get one claiming now his father is french he could have one that would really go down well with but would not put anything past the slimey toad. What with all the lies he has told.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Unfortunately the pubs are shut "

And the supermarkets are open.

Unfortunately the pubs are shut

And the supermarkets are open."

'when you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble give a whistle.. and...'

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

Hope on earth do you see this as a soft brexit? It's 1 point off being No Deal!

As for the 'clever' side. Do the full terms including updating it to the 21st Century?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/948119/EU-UK_Trade_and_Cooperation_Agreement_24.12.2020.pdf#page=921

Bet you can't even work out what's wrong!!

Well he has sense not like his son. That is a matter of opinion and the opinion of the public in the referendum is all that matters. "

So opinion trump's fact and reality now!

Thats the world we live in. What a sorry state of affairs.

I know 3 more things that will stop, the biggest one is free movement, then the roaming charges, it will be more expensive to phone abroad and free education will stop for the brits, so now many will have to pay for their education, which they previously got for free, in sweden education is free, so many students will be effected by that.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

If you consider that Boris doesn't give two shits what happens to the British people, yeah, he played a blinder."

He cares a lot but you just condemn him with your small minded racist views

If you consider that Boris doesn't give two shits what happens to the British people, yeah, he played a blinder.He cares a lot but you just condemn him with your small minded racist views"

My "small minded racist views"?

So anyone who questions Boris is a racist?

I think you don't know what that word means.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"

Well the UK government voted against nearly everything the EU passed into law regarding anything against discrimination

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

If you consider that Boris doesn't give two shits what happens to the British people, yeah, he played a blinder.He cares a lot but you just condemn him with your small minded racist views"

» Add a new message to this topic