Katie Hopkins for PM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The voice of reason, bring on the sactimony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"The voice of reason, bring on the sactimony"

The voice of racism, homophobia and a hatred of disability yeah a fabulous choice

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

You drinking chief? Anyway why did you post in this forum. Begone.

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Ahh, you can’t agree with anything KH says on this forum as people go crazy!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh christ

scary thing is people made out there jokes like this once upon a time about bojo and trump

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Why the fuck should a stupid twunt such as her be an MP?

MP's are "supposed" to represent all their constituents, not just the ones who share her fuckwit ideas......oh, wait.

Note to mods....am calling the idea and Hopkins, not any poster

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

What's she said now?

Rolls eyes

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"The voice of reason, bring on the sactimony

The voice of racism, homophobia and a hatred of disability yeah a fabulous choice "

You missed out the transphobia, victim blaming, poor hating, and generalised vileness.

Katie Hopkins is the very embodiment of a time gone by. Granted there are aspects of society today where ‘pc’ has maybe been taken too far. But that woman represents a time of severe inequality. Life should realistically be if you’re not hurting anyone, do and be who you want. And slowly but surely that’s the way going. But this way of life isn’t acceptable to her. The woman is dangerous. She’s made a living by preaching hate. She hides behind free speech as a way to mask her hatred.

"Katie Hopkins is the very embodiment of a time gone by. Granted there are aspects of society today where ‘pc’ has maybe been taken too far. But that woman represents a time of severe inequality. Life should realistically be if you’re not hurting anyone, do and be who you want. And slowly but surely that’s the way going. But this way of life isn’t acceptable to her. The woman is dangerous. She’s made a living by preaching hate. She hides behind free speech as a way to mask her hatred."

A decent non sanctimonious answer,a person who can debate, cheers

Derry

"scary thing is people made out there jokes like this once upon a time about bojo and trump "

If there has been an upside to 2020 I think it that the appeal of Hopkins, Farage and Johnson has diminished. Jack Monroe gave Hopkins a good lesson via the Libel courts and Twitter banished her to the netherworld.

LBC let Farage go after the killing of George Floyd and Covid has shown that Boris lacks a spine.

As to Trump, history will hopefully remember him as a one term popular vote losing impeached loser.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

What do you like about her Dash?

"What do you like about her Dash? "

Mainly this inept government, some of the things she says I find myself saying 'yeah, you're right'

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Some jokes don't contain anything humorous. Or they do and I just don't get them.

"Ahh, you can’t agree with anything KH says on this forum as people go crazy! "

We're allowed to respond. Free speech doesn't apply exclusively to race hate enthusiasts and bigots.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I back this assuming "PM" stands for "Permanent Mortality"

I second that where do I sign up

"I second that where do I sign up "

Pop your signature on a piece of paper, and put it into any bin, anywhere.

"What do you like about her Dash?

Mainly this inept government, some of the things she says I find myself saying 'yeah, you're right' "

What's her issue with the current government?

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Mainly this inept government, some of the things she says I find myself saying 'yeah, you're right'

What's her issue with the current government?"

She probably has an issue with the names they gave their children

South

Mainly this inept government, some of the things she says I find myself saying 'yeah, you're right' "

Just because she thinks this government are a waste of oxygen doesn’t mean she should be pm. Anyone with half a brain would have that opinion.

What's her issue with the current government?

She probably has an issue with the names they gave their children "

Place names...with a daughter see named India

Just because she thinks this government are a waste of oxygen doesn’t mean she should be pm. Anyone with half a brain would have that opinion. "

No need for insults, iv been banned for less

Derry

Just because she thinks this government are a waste of oxygen doesn’t mean she should be pm. Anyone with half a brain would have that opinion.

No need for insults, iv been banned for less"

You make a post calling for a xenophobic racist troll to be PM, that in itself is inciting and trolling for a response. After such a proposal insisting on civility is, well to put it mildly...........

Is fainting salts still a thing?

You make a post calling for a xenophobic racist troll to be PM, that in itself is inciting and trolling for a response. After such a proposal insisting on civility is, well to put it mildly...........

Is fainting salts still a thing?"

I like her,I suppose that makes me xenophobic and racist does it?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

This is either a deliberate wind up, or...

I like her,I suppose that makes me xenophobic and racist does it? "

No, but it certainly doesn't reflect well on you.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Bollocks is she, enough said.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Ahh, you can’t agree with anything KH says on this forum as people go crazy! "

Of course not! She's a disgusting bigoted white nationalist. Anything she has to say is by definition immoral.

Gloucester

What's her issue with the current government?"

Probably that not enough immigrants are being executed on arrival.

I like her,I suppose that makes me xenophobic and racist does it?

No, but it certainly doesn't reflect well on you."

Ahhhh well on that note I shall bid you all good night, lots of prezzies to wrap, have a great day tomorrow people x

Gloucester

I like her,I suppose that makes me xenophobic and racist does it? "

If it walks like a dog and barks like a dog...

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Ahh, you can’t agree with anything KH says on this forum as people go crazy!

We're allowed to respond. Free speech doesn't apply exclusively to race hate enthusiasts and bigots. "

Oh the irony, you hail free speech except for those have views that disagree with yours, the intolerance of the tolerant shows again.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We're allowed to respond. Free speech doesn't apply exclusively to race hate enthusiasts and bigots.

Oh the irony, you hail free speech except for those have views that disagree with yours, the intolerance of the tolerant shows again."

I don't think the poster you responded to was saying Hopkins should be denied the right to speak.

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Lol I think her she had to sell her house to pay for her free speech. Long may her costly libellous rantings continue.

Oh the irony, you hail free speech except for those have views that disagree with yours, the intolerance of the tolerant shows again."

Huh?

So you made something up about me, then got annoyed about it.

Just to be clear, I am in favour of free speech, which includes non-racist people.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

She's an opinion columnist, sometimes she'll express an opinion that I do agree with other times I won't.

I don't want to see her as an MP or political representative because I find her too biased towards to many members of the community (Muslims in particular) and too often relies on shock value disguised as free speech to gain publicity.

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had thought she was bankrupted by her own bigotry already....So she is working again? how delightful being able to spread her poison dressed up as considered opinion.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"I had thought she was bankrupted by her own bigotry already....So she is working again? how delightful being able to spread her poison dressed up as considered opinion."

She is doing quite well at the moment. Sucks from the same trough as people like Tommy Robinson and spends a lot of time in the US doing “talks”. The fact she shares the same paymasters as him speaks volumes.

"I had thought she was bankrupted by her own bigotry already....So she is working again? how delightful being able to spread her poison dressed up as considered opinion.

She is doing quite well at the moment. Sucks from the same trough as people like Tommy Robinson and spends a lot of time in the US doing “talks”. The fact she shares the same paymasters as him speaks volumes. "

Which one score higher in bigoted cunt top trumps?

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I confess i dont really know of him..But she is the personification of the bar room bigot, full of there own piss and importance.

Imagine having her around your workplace what a poisonous woman...she has a cancer eating away at her heart, so full of bile and hatred it is hard to feel anything but pity for her .

liverpool

"I had thought she was bankrupted by her own bigotry already....So she is working again? how delightful being able to spread her poison dressed up as considered opinion."

A true example of cancel culture.

Derry

"I confess i dont really know of him..But she is the personification of the bar room bigot, full of there own piss and importance.

Imagine having her around your workplace what a poisonous woman...she has a cancer eating away at her heart, so full of bile and hatred it is hard to feel anything but pity for her ."

Well first of all Tommy Robinson is a stage name like Boris Johnson. His real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley. His dad is Irish, but he keeps quiet about that, doesn't fit with his image of true blue Brit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

And he's banned from Twitter like KH.

bournemouth

"I confess i dont really know of him..But she is the personification of the bar room bigot, full of there own piss and importance.

Imagine having her around your workplace what a poisonous woman...she has a cancer eating away at her heart, so full of bile and hatred it is hard to feel anything but pity for her .

Well first of all Tommy Robinson is a stage name like Boris Johnson. His real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley. His dad is Irish, but he keeps quiet about that, doesn't fit with his image of true blue Brit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

And he's banned from Twitter like KH. "

So someone born in Luton who has an irish father isnt "fully" british ? And you say he is racist, oh dear dear. Just to be clear I dont like his politics or the way he goes about it but you have just shown you are as bad with that comment.

liverpool

So someone born in Luton who has an irish father isnt "fully" british ? And you say he is racist, oh dear dear. Just to be clear I dont like his politics or the way he goes about it but you have just shown you are as bad with that comment."

No.

I think he is saying Tommy likes to empathise his Englishnness and tends to keep the fact that his dad is Irish, quite quiet.

So someone born in Luton who has an irish father isnt "fully" british ? And you say he is racist, oh dear dear. Just to be clear I dont like his politics or the way he goes about it but you have just shown you are as bad with that comment.

No.

I think he is saying Tommy likes to empathise his Englishnness and tends to keep the fact that his dad is Irish, quite quiet."

Yeah! Exactly like spending your life hounding Muslims.

bournemouth

No.

I think he is saying Tommy likes to empathise his Englishnness and tends to keep the fact that his dad is Irish, quite quiet."

You're as bad. He is english he was born in Luton, that is no different from those of an African father born in liverpool are they not English ? Can they both not have pride in their country ? As I said I have no truck with his politics but those who point out that he "isnt" fully british are as bad.

No.

I think he is saying Tommy likes to empathise his Englishnness and tends to keep the fact that his dad is Irish, quite quiet.

You're as bad. He is english he was born in Luton, that is no different from those of an African father born in liverpool are they not English ? Can they both not have pride in their country ? As I said I have no truck with his politics but those who point out that he "isnt" fully british are as bad."

I don't think the person who mentioned this cares about Tommy Robinson's heritage.

Isn't the point more that it highlights his hypocrisy, and the lunacy of racism as a concept.

Sure no one is pure British, we're from all over the shop.

Derry

No.

You're as bad. He is english he was born in Luton, that is no different from those of an African father born in liverpool are they not English ? Can they both not have pride in their country ? As I said I have no truck with his politics but those who point out that he "isnt" fully british are as bad."

Sigh, (shrug).

bournemouth

No.

You're as bad. He is english he was born in Luton, that is no different from those of an African father born in liverpool are they not English ? Can they both not have pride in their country ? As I said I have no truck with his politics but those who point out that he "isnt" fully british are as bad.

I don't think the person who mentioned this cares about Tommy Robinson's heritage.

Isn't the point more that it highlights his hypocrisy, and the lunacy of racism as a concept.

Sure no one is pure British, we're from all over the shop."

If he didn't care why mention it?

No.

Sure no one is pure British, we're from all over the shop.

If he didn't care why mention it?"

To highlight Tommy Robinson's hypocrisy.

bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 27/12/20 21:03:23]

bournemouth

Indeed it did but also showed the posters own hypocrisy. It's two faced criticising someone who makes a living out of background,race and origin by pointing out that persons own background etc

liverpool

No.

Could you literally miss the point any more?

bournemouth

No.

Could you literally miss the point any more?"

It's you missing the point.

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

I'm generally impressed with her

liverpool

No.

It's you missing the point."

No.

It's been explained to you 3 times and you still don't get it.

"I'm generally impressed with her"

Do you think her top trump card is higher than Tommy Robinson's?

liverpool

"I'm generally impressed with her"

Yep she should fair well in tha cunt of the decade competition.

No.

No.

It's been explained to you 3 times and you still don't get it."

Seems like an unambiguous and basic concept.

I gave up trying to exlain.

bournemouth

No.

No.

Oops sorry I will do better next time

South

No.

OH DEAR GOD ... seriously this has to be satire? Tongue in cheek? Please someone really really cannot be this ....

Derry

No.

No.

Lionel, ever get the impression that some people are just desperately looking to be offended?

I'll make the point again for the observationally challenged among us. Tommy Robinson like Boris is a social facade adopted to intended to mislead the gullible.

A lot of what she says I agree with, and no, I won’t be posting examples of what I agree with so don’t bother asking! Somebody will though

"A lot of what she says I agree with, and no, I won’t be posting examples of what I agree with so don’t bother asking! Somebody will though "

Oh. We could play a guessing game.

Is it:

“Dementia sufferers should not be blocking beds. What is the point of life when you no longer know you are living it?"

"A lot of what she says I agree with, and no, I won’t be posting examples of what I agree with so don’t bother asking! Somebody will though

Is it:

“Dementia sufferers should not be blocking beds. What is the point of life when you no longer know you are living it?""

You can, I’m not

"A lot of what she says I agree with, and no, I won’t be posting examples of what I agree with so don’t bother asking! Somebody will though

Is it:

“Dementia sufferers should not be blocking beds. What is the point of life when you no longer know you are living it?"

You can, I’m not "

Boooo

She’s just put a video out now saying the NHS is struggling because 76,200 NHS staff didn’t turn up for work on 30th October due to shielding / isolating. That’s huge! Not sure this video is going to do much for her popularity either!

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"She’s just put a video out now saying the NHS is struggling because 76,200 NHS staff didn’t turn up for work on 30th October due to shielding / isolating. That’s huge! Not sure this video is going to do much for her popularity either! "

Ignore her. Deprive her of publicity oxygen

Extremists like her and Tommy Robinson, have quickly learnt that their brand of extreme media can beca nice little earner.

"She’s just put a video out now saying the NHS is struggling because 76,200 NHS staff didn’t turn up for work on 30th October due to shielding / isolating. That’s huge! Not sure this video is going to do much for her popularity either! "

I don't think that will effect her popularity. If people are cool with race hate, bigotry, calling for dementia sufferers to be left to die, etc etc etc, you're unlikely to be put off by this.

"She’s just put a video out now saying the NHS is struggling because 76,200 NHS staff didn’t turn up for work on 30th October due to shielding / isolating. That’s huge! Not sure this video is going to do much for her popularity either!

Ignore her. Deprive her of publicity oxygen

Extremists like her and Tommy Robinson, have quickly learnt that their brand of extreme media can beca nice little earner. "

This too.

That’s a hell of a lot of staff not working though... all necessary?

Derry

"That’s a hell of a lot of staff not working though... all necessary? "

Maybe I'm prejudging and being unkind to KH but I think she has no credibility whatsoever. I would go as far to say, you can safely assume she's not telling the truth.

"That’s a hell of a lot of staff not working though... all necessary?

Maybe I'm prejudging and being unkind to KH but I think she has no credibility whatsoever. I would go as far to say, you can safely assume she's not telling the truth."

Yeah, it's definitely bullshit and or twisted version of the truth.

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston

"That’s a hell of a lot of staff not working though... all necessary?

Maybe I'm prejudging and being unkind to KH but I think she has no credibility whatsoever. I would go as far to say, you can safely assume she's not telling the truth.

Yeah, it's definitely bullshit and or twisted version of the truth."

It’s not a lot really when you think they employ over 1.3 million people & they normally have 4% or more sickness rate. I believe it to be running at around 6% at the moment.

So KH is about right but in context it’s not a lot of people, but you have now given her credit in trying to discredit her, trust me KH doesn’t need our help to discredit herself

» Add a new message to this topic