FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > no honeymoon

no honeymoon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy muncher OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

No honeymoon for the willam and kate back to work monday moneys run out already

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No different to us then, although our wedding was on a slightly smaller scale lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

really?? i heard he had 2 weeks leave from work and was whisking her away somewhere secret - ahhhhhhhh

but then i also heard they were going to Balmoral which is a bit boring, if i married a price i'd expect white sandy beaches at the very least

"No honeymoon for the willam and kate back to work monday moneys run out already "

Bovvered...face, bovvered

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

"No honeymoon for the willam and kate back to work monday moneys run out already

Bovvered...face, bovvered "

" ..............

but then i also heard they were going to Balmoral which is a bit boring, if i married a price i'd expect white sandy beaches at the very least "

If he takes her to Balmoral on honeymoon she'll be filing for divorce before the year's out.

" ..............

but then i also heard they were going to Balmoral which is a bit boring, if i married a price i'd expect white sandy beaches at the very least

If he takes her to Balmoral on honeymoon she'll be filing for divorce before the year's out."

But with balmoral just think how many rooms they could christen away from the prying eyes of the public maybe they want sometime to themselves.

2pm headlines on Radio 4 said they'd be taking a couple of weeks off a little later and going abroad but no further announcement will be made until they've gone and the destination is likely to be kept quiet, like this weekend's.

" ..............

If he takes her to Balmoral on honeymoon she'll be filing for divorce before the year's out.

But with balmoral just think how many rooms they could christen away from the prying eyes of the public maybe they want sometime to themselves."

They won't get much privacy wherever they go.

Between the permanent full-time staff at Balmoral, the additional staff when the house is occupied and their personal protection officers - they'll probably only be out of sight when they go to the head.

» Add a new message to this topic